User Lists: 0

bambina

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Saitama one-punched a planet buster. WoG has him at galaxy-level.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I'm not a huge Toriko fan, Bambina has far better feats than anything in OPM, including his supposed planet-buster tier punch in the manga.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post some pics of the characters OP. It makes the thread look better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina crushes.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I don't recall Boros busting a planet. That move did have a cool name though. Also Boros did not go down after one punch.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Overmonitor

@linsanel_doctor: Are you trying to lose credibility ; ) for real it is accepted planetary unless you wanted him to actually destroy Earth???? End the series just to prove a point to us battle forum chumps?

ONE specifically had Boros say that for a reason. He can't exactly actually destroy Earth.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: Saitama used a single punch from his "Serious Series", meaning everything else was equivalent to light tapping. And that stone cold dropped Boros and his attack at his maximum. Boros went on to say that Saitama was holding back.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Bambina stomps. Better in every category.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor:

@reikai

All right. Going into this now. Boros was never a planet buster, and was never meant to be a planet buster. He was able to annihilate the surface of the planet, which costs maybe 1/1.000.000th of the power it would require to actually annihilate the planet Earth. Less, if he just means all life on the surface.

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: And in the anime he implies total destruction of the Earth. It matters very little.

Loading Video...

Saitama gets FTL kicked to the Moon and isn't remotely hurt. Nothing Boros did caused him any real harm.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crust = 1/100th of Earth = less than 1/81 moon level.

NOT PLANET LEVEL, since when has it been accepted as planet level? Surface wiper AT BEST = Crust buster = 1/100th planet level

Bambina on the other hand is a possible planet buster, i saw a scan that flat out said torko world = 659 Earth size so even if boros = planet lvl that's nothing to bambina. By the way toriko world mass absorbs energy which makes it harder per inch to bust, include that with 659x bigger and you have a planet 1000+ times harder to bust than Earth.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina blitzes

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Manga>Anime

And besides, as I recall even in the anime the Japanese phrases used are the same as the anime, stating the destruction of the planet's surface. Although watching that fight again was badass as f*ck, and I thank you fro the vid.

Also, like in the manga, no timeframe is given for the movement. It's quite probably easily massively hypersonic, but it's unknown whether it's lightspeed.

Oh, and even if OPM WERE a planet buster, that would put him far below Bambina's level.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: It's FTL. Boros was so fast the ship was liquifying, and Saitama literally hit the moon inside of 2sec. At closest distance, Light would go from Earth to Moon in about 4sec. Meaning Saitama hit the moon are more than double lightspeed, at least. And he was completely unphased. Bambina hasn't shown planet level, nor FTL from what is shown. And Author states Saitama as galaxy-level when serious.

Tatsumaki can pull huge meteors down from space. She can't even make Saitama serious. Much less hurt him. Also;

Loading Video...

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@matthijs_noyce: It's FTL. Boros was so fast the ship was liquifying, and Saitama literally hit the moon inside of 2sec. At closest distance, Light would go from Earth to Moon in about 4sec. Meaning Saitama hit the moon are more than double lightspeed, at least. And he was completely unphased. Bambina hasn't shown planet level, nor FTL from what is shown. And Author states Saitama as galaxy-level when serious.

Tatsumaki can pull huge meteors down from space. She can't even make Saitama serious. Much less hurt him. Also;

Loading Video...

Light takes 2.6 seconds to get to moon and back, took Saitama a bit longer i am pretty sure.

Pretty sure Bambino is considered planet level, even if not continent level in Toriko is FAR higher than Earth level, like i said the planet is 659 times as large, i saw it posted in a thread on a panel, also the crust/mass of the planet absorbs energy so it could be double as hard to bust.

Fake author statements are fake? The whole big bang crap, maybe there are new galaxy level statement idk.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matthijs_Noyce

@reikai:

A humanoid moving at a thousand times the speed of sound would easily make most metals liquify by proximity. And that's not counting the fact that Boros is surrounded in powerful energy that's most likely annihilating everything that gets close.

Again, we have no idea how fast it was or wasn't. We see him shooting off then instantly cut to him arriving on the moon. And yet when he's fired into space he's moving at a speed that can followed by the human eye, at least by the animation. So we still don't have a time frame. Although, again, Bambina is MFTL so it wouldn't make a difference.

Toriko's planet is more than 600x larger than our Earth, and is made of a special type of rock that absorbs kinetic energy. And yet Bambina has been confirmed as having enough power to destroy the entire Toriko planet, which is like busting 600 Earths, ignoring the superdurability of the energy-absorbing bedrock.

Find the quote. Find it. I DARE you to find that quote. Because you'd be the first person on the entire internets to do so.

Tatsumaki is city level at best. Not relevant.

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: Actually this is the redrawn version. In the raw version he states he is going to destroy the earth with his attack.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Saitama one-punched a planet buster. WoG has him at galaxy-level.

What is WoG and they are absolutely insane if they are putting Saitama at anywhere even close to galaxy level.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: Actually this is the redrawn version. In the raw version he states he is going to destroy the earth with his attack.

Actually, in the original version he doesn't mention the planet at all. He just says he is going to destroy Saitama. In the Manga version he says he is going to destroy Saitama and the surface of the earth. The anime(according to the subtitles) says he will send Saitama and the Earth to hell.

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthijs_noyce: that is not how logic works unless transitive property is used cause if you hit the core of the planet you know the answer

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Bambina stomps Saitama.

Any day.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By azrael1973

@overmonitor:

@reikai

All right. Going into this now. Boros was never a planet buster, and was never meant to be a planet buster. He was able to annihilate the surface of the planet, which costs maybe 1/1.000.000th of the power it would require to actually annihilate the planet Earth. Less, if he just means all life on the surface.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bambina wrecks, and Boros isn`t a planet buster.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone wanna post feats for bambina

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By azrael1973

http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Bambina

As the greatest master of Enbu, Bambina has enough skill to cleanly cut a mountain away from the ground with a swing of his tail with almost minimal effort despite being around the same size as that of a human. It is then capable of lifting the severed mountain effortlessly, and hurling it across the ocean to make it skip as if it were a mere pebble, all at speeds of Mach 1, never slowing down. About a week after being thrown and going around the world; the water, wind, heat, and land, reduce the mountain into a much smaller stone, and it makes its way back to Bambina. When using it's true strength, Bambina's tail swipe is so far reaching that it can destroy orbiting satellites.

But I think Saitama still wins , but not on this forum as OPM is hated here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@azrael1973 said:

But I think Saitama still wins, but not on this forum as OPM is hated here.

......how? Bambina is faster, stronger, more durable, more skilled and has better hax. You hating OPM doesn't have anything to do with it.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By azrael1973

@princearagorn1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

......how? Bambina is faster, stronger, more durable, more skilled and has better hax. You hating OPM doesn't have anything to do with it.

Sure because Bambina is all that only because Saitama is lowballed. But i am used to that. But it's hard to make any judgement when Bambina didn't have a real fight either.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Weren't you the one who referred to Saitama and Boros as Skyfather level characters?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By azrael1973

@thedarkpaladin said:

@azrael1973: Weren't you the one who referred to Saitama and Boros as Skyfather level characters?

No it wasn't me. I said herald level and I stand to that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

Sure because Bambina is all that only because Saitama is lowballed. But i am used to that. But it's hard to make any judgement when Bambina didn't have a real fight either.

No, that's because bambina has better feats in every category - and he wasn't serious either. Stopping the lowballing is your own choice.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina stomps

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By azrael1973

@princearagorn1 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

No, that's because bambina has better feats in every category - and he wasn't serious either. Stopping the lowballing is your own choice.

So every category? You sure? He loses at least in speed as Saitama jumped from moon to earth in seconds. But I don't feel like arguing with you. Haters gonna hate no matter what. And Bambina is used to 100 times gravity and Saitama tanked black hole gravity like nothing. Ah I forgot that was a hyperbole. Well, haters gonna hate. How do we know that 100g Mountain has a gravity of 100G? Oh it was a statement, but in Toriko (a manga that I love because of the animals with ridiculous powers :D ) statements are true but never in OPM... And I didn't lowball at all , I posted the feats from Toriko wikia.

Bambina has shown to be able to move so fast that it can vanish from sight and reach the shore of the continent in an instant.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina with current feats stomp.

Saitama by hype wins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

So every category? You sure?

Yes, I'm sure.

He loses at least in speed as Saitama jumped from moon to earth in seconds.

No, he doesn't. He casually dodged near-light speed attacks point blank - which is pure combat speed unlike saitama's jump. Not to mention the latter is nowhere near light speed.

But I don't feel like arguing with you. Haters gonna hate no matter what. Well, haters gonna hate.

Then stop hating. Easy choice.

And Bambina is used to 100 times gravity and Saitama tanked black hole gravity like nothing. Ah I forgot that was a hyperbole.

Gravity of the mountain was said to be "like a blackhole" too. The difference is, a fraction of gravity Bambina has effortlessly endured can crush beasts with higher level than country level+ creatures instantly. The one used on saitama could not even put down fodder or the room.

How do we know that 100g Mountain has a gravity of 100G? Oh it was a statement,

It was a statement, confirmed by official map, and author narration - and what was actually shown on panel.

but in Toriko (a manga that I love because of the animals with ridiculous powers :D )

Good for you.

statements are true but never in OPM...

Irrelevant statement is irrelevant.

...Why is the wiki link even here? Wikis are not canon.

Bambina has shown to be able to move so fast that it can vanish from sight and reach the shore of the continent in an instant.

True. Also, the continent he lives on is larger than earth.

Point being?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina stomps

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bats16

@overmonitor said:

@linsanel_doctor: Are you trying to lose credibility ; ) for real it is accepted planetary unless you wanted him to actually destroy Earth???? End the series just to prove a point to us battle forum chumps?

ONE specifically had Boros say that for a reason. He can't exactly actually destroy Earth.

So Cell can blow up the solar system as well? You'd best say yes otherwise you look like a massive hypocrite. I mean if we're going to take statements from villains who think they're the supreme being in the universe at face value then we might as well bring up these type of statements from all kinds of different series.

And once again, he said he'd wipe out the surface of the planet in the source material. No, the anime does not supersede the manga, so people really need to stop trying to use the line from the anime as evidence.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina until Saitama gets better feats.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bats16 said:
@overmonitor said:

So Cell can blow up the solar system as well? You'd best say yes otherwise you look like a massive hypocrite. I mean if we're going to take statements from villains who think they're the supreme being in the universe at face value then we might as well bring up these type of statements from all kinds of different series.

And once again, he said he'd wipe out the surface of the planet in the source material. No, the anime does not supersede the manga, so people really need to stop trying to use the line from the anime as evidence.

I think the reason for him not blowing up the solar system is because he would mostly likely have died.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Overmonitor

@frocharocha: yep, same exact thing. You cant actually have them blow up our solar system just to prove a point to battle forum nerds.

Its ridiculous. Obviously you people think planetary means something different. Superman could never kill everyone on Earth in a few seconds like Boros supposedly could. Yet Superman is considered planetary right?

Wiping a planets surface is just as good as destroying it. Destabalizing the core like Frieza did with Namek may actually take less energy then destroying the entire surface. The core is relatively small.

Perfect example is actually from Toriko. Heracles shoots someone through the planets crust and out the other side and the narrator notes that thankfully it wasn't aimed straight down or the planet could have been doomed. Think about it. That attack could never wipe the surface of the planet but it could destroy it if it were aimed at the core.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bambina stomps. The creature is much faster and stronger.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina babyshakes the man-baby.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers