Saitama.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

2MAU Thor

Rules:

Speed equalized.

Morals off.

Fight takes place on in indestructible planet.

Start 100 meters apart.

Win by any means.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

saitama stomps

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's too fast.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:

He's too fast.

Speed is equalized.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: how does saitama one shots? Thor is strong enough to send hulk from Moon to earth and his striker threaten to destory NYC and is durable enough to tank screams from BB which has destoryed City sized ships.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@shadyxv said:

@thewatcherking: how does saitama one shots? Thor is strong enough to send hulk from Moon to earth and his striker threaten to destory NYC and is durable enough to tank screams from BB which has destoryed City sized ships.

That's incredibly pathetic. Boros sent Saitama to the moon with a kick from Earth,which is better than what Thor did since he would have to overcome Earth's gravity, air resistance, ect. Saitama no sold that, and his strikes caused tsunamis that would have flooded new york, it didn't actually do anything to the land mass that IS new york. Not that it even matters, Saitama has no sold attacks from Tatsumaki who has casual city level attacks.Sized sizes ships? You realize marugori destroys cities with the air pressure of his moving his hand right? You want to know what Saitama did to him after no selling all his attacks?

No Caption Provided

Saitama killed him with a single normal punch, just like he would to Thor

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: You’re the 2MAU Thor expert, so can you post some feats for him?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ends in one punch man

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: Here are the feats you wanted.

Thor is easily durable enough to tank a scream from Black Bolt despite the fact that a whisper from Black Bolt is enough to one-shot a city sized space ship that was durable enough to tank a country sized volcanic eruption.

No Caption Provided

Here Thor tanks strikes from Speed demon, Zarda, and Hyperion. Speed demon's strikes hit hard enough to send the Hulk flying and yet they only make Thor flinch. Zarda's strikes are so powerful that they cause earthquakes for miles around and the shock-waves create city busting Tsnamis. Hyperion's strikes are powerful enough to knockout Hulk and his atomic vision is powerful enough to do this.

No Caption Provided

Here Thor tanks IG Thanos punching him to the moon. This is a continental level feat due the strike being powerful enough to make a crater that massive.

No Caption Provided

Thor tanks multiple blows from an amped Hulk. Hulk while unamped is strong enough to lift NYC while calm and to pull tectonic plates when angry.

https://youtu.be/0FBcVnhNV4Q?list=PL8Jfy26H_fvZ-cdL-8iDUMxqvkJdegEvh

Hulk has striking feats like the ones below and he was amped when he wailed on Thor so he was multiple times stronger. Hulk can pound the Silver Surfer into submission in a few punches, one-shot a mountain while calm, one shot Dormammu who can tank being smashed through a mountain, and even two shot Skaar who can tank country level explosions. Hulk also hurt Xemnu the Titan who no sold hits from Skaar for over ten seconds, Skaar with help from She Hulk and Red Hulk were able to hold together tectonic plates. And yet a amped Hulk was unable to damage Thor with multiple strikes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hyperion managed to do severely damage the Hulk with his HV but he was unable to even scratch Thor with a continuous blast. Hulk is durable enough to tankrepeatedblasts from Galactus, the same blasts can tear apart a moon sized Ego being controlled by Hulk. Hyperion can easily hurt the Hulk with his atomic vision, Hulk was severely hurt after this attack and had a cast over his arm for the rest of the episode.

Doctor spectrum powers come from a symbiotic power prism, the prism itself is evil, but its host was holding it back from its true power. Later on in the series the host and the power prism were forcibly separated. The prism was able to create a new body for itself and was stated to be more powerful than it was with its host.. To clarify the old Doctor spectrum one-shotted a planet while holding back immensely. The new Doctor didn't hold back, was stated to be more powerful than the old Doctor spectrum, and Thor tanked his beam twice. throughout the same episode.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here we have Drax, an incredibly strong being who has striking feats such as knocking over the Destroyer despite the fact that a strike from Hulk couldn't even make it flinch. It is also worth noting that the shock waves of Drax' specific punch shook the moon sized Knowwhere. He has also broke triple reinfroced Vibranium glass, and beat down Thanos who can tank black holes with only a few punches. And yet Thor casually tanks a strike from Drax while smiling and he practically no-sells a two handed smash from Drax as if it was nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lastly, Thor and Hulk tanked an throw from Quantum Power Thanos which shook an entire Planet. The planet was destroyed soon after due to this impact. Thanos even stated "My Black Order was supposed to destroy this world for me, now these two will".

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

With speed equalized, I can see a case for Thor. Then again, I can see a case for Saitama.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv said:

That's incredibly pathetic. Boros sent Saitama to the moon with a kick from either, which is better than what Thor did since he would have to overcome Earth's gravity, air resistance, ect. Saitama no sold that, and his strikes caused tsunamis that would have flooded new york, it didn't actually do anything to the land mass that IS new york. Not that it even matters, Saitama has no sold attacks from Tatsumaki who has casual city level attacks.Sized sizes ships? You realize marugori destroys cities with the air pressure of his moving his hand right? You want to know what Saitama did to him after no selling all his attacks?

No Caption Provided

Wait, is Saitama only city level? Even Abomb who is considered a mid tier in the 2MAU can no-sell a mountain busting attack which is far above city level. Heck, Abomb can even tank two country level explosions without any damage. If Saitama is only that powerful I might have to lock this thread.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Now that more feats have been posted for Thor, do you still believe that Saitama oneshots?

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KanyeCosby
ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@thunderprince said:
@thewatcherking said:
@shadyxv said:

That's incredibly pathetic. Boros sent Saitama to the moon with a kick from either, which is better than what Thor did since he would have to overcome Earth's gravity, air resistance, ect. Saitama no sold that, and his strikes caused tsunamis that would have flooded new york, it didn't actually do anything to the land mass that IS new york. Not that it even matters, Saitama has no sold attacks from Tatsumaki who has casual city level attacks.Sized sizes ships? You realize marugori destroys cities with the air pressure of his moving his hand right? You want to know what Saitama did to him after no selling all his attacks?

No Caption Provided

Wait, is Saitama only city level? Even Abomb who is considered a mid tier in the 2MAU can no-sell a mountain busting attack which is far above city level. Heck, Abomb can even tank two country level explosions without any damage. If Saitama is only that powerful I might have to lock this thread.

Hell no, the guy I just brought up (Marugori) is significantly above city level since he can destroy a planet with the swipe of his hand. And as I shown he was fodder to saitama. Even just the feats saitama has in the anime put him above city level by far.

@kanyecosby said:

@thewatcherking: Now that more feats have been posted for Thor, do you still believe that Saitama oneshots?

It depends on how consistent that Spectrum planet busting feat is, from what I can recall he has no other feats like that. If it was consistent then no, if he has no other planet busting feats then yes. Some of the feats brought up had context to them, the others are just unimpressive

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

the guy I just brought up (Marugori) is significantly above city level since he can destroy a planet with the swipe of his hand.

He can destroy a planet with casual ease? Can I see that feat, please? If that is his normal power level than I will still have to lock this thread due to it being a mismatch.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-punches, but apparently Thor was a lot more powerful than I originally thought

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

the guy I just brought up (Marugori) is significantly above city level since he can destroy a planet with the swipe of his hand.

He can destroy a planet with casual ease? Can I see that feat, please? If that is his normal power level than I will still have to lock this thread due to it being a mismatch.

I wasn't thinking when I said planet, he isn't planet level.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is absolutely nothing in those shitty gifs that show that Thor is comparable to Saitama. Saitama one punches him when he feels like it.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: why are u so aggressive lol?

OT: It would be pretty close, each could arguably one/two shot the other, and since speed of equalised, I have no clue lol

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashugan

@vsw: Am I really being agressive? This guy is showing things Saitama could take without noticing.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

This honestly should be locked.

Edit: I jumped the gun, speed is equalized. Sorry for tagging.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Admittedly I forgot about many of those feats, and some of them are really impressive. With speed equalized it could go either way but I'll lean towards Saitama.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, Thor. Saitama has nice feats, but Thor is just more impressive

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man are 2MAU characters this powerful?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots thor when he stops being bored

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man are 2MAU characters this powerful?

Yea, you don't realise it until you actually see the feats infront of you lol

@jashugan said:

@vsw: Am I really being agressive? This guy is showing things Saitama could take without noticing.

Meh, you just came across as sorta aggressive to me, but if Thunderprince doesn't think its aggressive then don't mind me

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much feats, so little time to process them.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

There is absolutely nothing in those shitty gifs that show that Thor is comparable to Saitama. Saitama one punches him when he feels like it.

You seem to b fairly knowledgeable regarding the OPM universe. What are Saitama's striking feats that prove he could one-shot Thor?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: one serious punch will kill thor and nothing you've shown will allow thor to survive it

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@thunderprince: one serious punch will kill thor and nothing you've shown will allow thor to survive it

You said that already. I'm asking what striking feat does Saitama has that prompted you to think that. If what you are saying it true then I need to ask the mods to lock this thread due to it being a mismatch but so far the best striking feat for Saitama that has been posted on this thread is above city level. I posted durability feats for Thor that were country-planet level. So you can understand my confusion.

Fictional_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: IIRC his best punch in the anime was able to counter a surface wiping attack from Boros and split a part of atmosphere in two. Make of that what you Will.

His casual punches can one shot city wiping meteors , just like Hyperion's AV but unlike NYC , most of the city was suffering damage as the meteor was split into many peices , which are bigger than 2 inch cubes made by Hyperion.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gazool: Thank you for telling me.

Who do you think wins this battle?

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Saitama was my original choice.

But the way #12;is made, and speed equalised,

Thor has an edge in skill.

But Durability is the issue, While Thor maybe continental from that post ( maybe planetary from few feats), Saitama laughed off being hit to the moon albeit it didn't leave a crater as big as The Thanos's hit. So his upper limits are not quite clear.

That said , Few of those above mentioned punches would Put Thor out, but Saitama can take a few.

So I'd say Saitama , but it is a lot closer now than I thought.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Worldofthunder

Saitama one-shots

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thunderprince: one of these will kill thor. Equalizing speed does nothing but mean Saitama will punch a hole in Thor's head.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Impressive but that is merely continent level at best. 2MAU Thor has moon-planet level feats. But if you think Saitama wins as the thread creator I am not going to argue with you.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-punches, but apparently Thor was a lot more powerful than I originally thought

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: there are no "moon to planet level" feats in those gifs provided. All you did was use high end attacks from various characters thor fought and claimed thor was being hit with those same high end attacks.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@thunderprince: there are no "moon to planet level" feats in those gifs provided. All you did was use high end attacks from various characters thor fought and claimed thor was being hit with those same high end attacks.

What do you mean by high ends? The feats I posted are pretty standard for the characters mentioned. Not to mention the fact that characters like Galactus, Black Bolt, Doctor Spectrum, and Quantum Power Thanos have less than five appearances, so gathering high ends for them is literally impossible. Either way, that is your opinion and as the thread creator I do not want interfere with your vote. I just wanted to know why a significant number of people think Thor gets one-shotted here.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashugan

@thunderprince: you can't tell when you posted a gif of doctor spectrum being used to destroy a planet and another gif of him shooting at thor with non planet destroying hits implying that thor could actually withstand a beam capable of destroying a planet?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Battle123axe

@jashugan said:

@thunderprince: you can't tell when you posted a gif of doctor spectrum being used to destroy a planet and another gif of him shooting at thor with non planet destroying hits?

but thanos threw thor and hulk at a planet, and the planet blew up because of it. That's a planetary feat.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers