Saitama runs the Naruto gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
deactivated-5b4535a30d95d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@vsw: how about some logic in your text, because it's nonsensical, the net force is equal to the mass of the particle, times its acceleration, speed is partially the responsible for the force of an object, so, i feel like a tutor, anyway.

the moon diameter is 3,474 km, approximately 50 trillion KG or 50 billion ton, though since naruto didn't split a line rather the whole circle of the moon then we would have to add the another diameter

since naruto the moon into two hemispheres,

since the moon mass is made out of rock and it's mostly olivine whose tensile strength is 300 which would translate to 43511 PSI, since PSI only apply to an inch, then we will have to translate the inch to kilometers of the moon diameter which is 136 800 000, which is also a multiplier for it, 544 trillion , 77 billion, 936 million PSI, multiply it by 2, and then you have the total energy output naruto striked the moon to split it to what it is, which is apprixmately 1793 megaton of TNT. or almost 18 tsar bombas, quite compatible with his fourth ninja war feats

hich then becomes then we havethe formula would be the the PSI level the energy bond of the moon into half, the energy requires would be approximately 73 octillion of joules or 17 trillion megaton of TNT

naruto most fastest feat is jumping few meters from the raikage within a second, since lightning speed is 8 kilometers in a second and naruto moved faster than that lightning that was centi meters near his face, we would give an approximate of 6 centi meters since the average distance between the eyes is 6.2 centi meters and when compared to the distance between raikage hand and naruto face it fills the gap, so then in that 6 centi meters, raikage speed in the camera was moving at a speed of 0.00006 KM, that's almost 100 000 thousand time slower and for naruto to move at the timeframe it would mean he had to be moving at a speed of at least 100 times faster than that, it would naruto has a speed of at least 500 mile par second which is still slower than that of saitama

speed -saitama speed is approximately 12 thousand mile par second,

potency -saitama most powerful strike is his serious punch whose total power is that of a 85 billion megaton of TNT

durabiltiy - can survived being striked by 2.5 megaton of TNT head-on ''boros kick to the moon''

anyway, in simple terms, saitama keeps one shotting till hax comes in ''madara'' and then lose

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Not to me, he has no planetary durability or strength feat, much less planet++ like you claimed in a post above

And just so you know. TSB ignore durability

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

Saitama wank at its finest

He is slow enough to the point he gets blitzed.

Loses to 3 beats 4 gets stomped in the other rounds

Saitama fans need to stop scaling directly from a guidebooks and Attack names he has no planetary feats therefore he is not planetary not even close.

Boros final attack was not planetary either as it didn't actually destroy anything he could of been bluffing

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: i have absolutely no clue what your saying, anyway I'm pretty sure speed = distance/time.

Newguys wanted a timeframe and I gave him one.

And just so you know, fan calcs like that on CV are generally looked down upon .

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45a50b422a9
deactivated-5b45a50b422a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama clears with ease

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: Not to you?...

So your opinion has more weight than an official databook made by the author of the series, that says Saitama is a planet buster?...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45a50b422a9
deactivated-5b45a50b422a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wank at its finest

He is slow enough to the point he gets blitzed.

Creates 60 clones from jumping side to side

May have jumped from the Moon to Earth in a second

Seemed to moving so fast he hovered in the air and dodged all the missiles from the alien ship

Punched Boros far away, then ran that distance and punched him possibly thousands of times before he could even blink

Loses to 3 beats 4 gets stomped in the other rounds

Saitama fans need to stop scaling directly from a guidebooks and Attack names he has no planetary feats therefore he is not planetary not even close.

Naruto characters don't have planetary feats

Boros final attack was not planetary either as it didn't actually destroy anything he could of been bluffing

Since it didn't destroy anything it could be universal level if we want to argue that way

Saitamas durability is way ahead of what Naruto characters can dish out, based on what I've seen

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I meant you haven't proven anything to me. I really need to fix my laptop.

If we start taking databooks at face value this debate is going to get really messy, so I suggest you stick to concrete showings.

TSB is still GG

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finaldeath15: I have debunked the opm verse in 2 cavs i really dont want to do it again he has no piercing feats cellular feats molecular feats or energy feats he didn't tank boros attack he deflected it meaning if it landed he would have died

I never said Naruto characters are planetary i said opm characters arent

Making after images is not impressive

Dont tell me he may have jumped from moon to earth in a second give me the confirmed number(it does not exist)

Saitamas actual feats are pretty unimpressive all he has i faulty scaling some bs guidebooks and head cannon

welcome to cv

@vsw said:

@phantomshepherd: i have absolutely no clue what your saying, anyway I'm pretty sure speed = distance/time.

Newguys wanted a timeframe and I gave him one.

And just so you know, fan calcs like that on CV are generally looked down upon .

Thats no time frame it was just full of assumptions and assertions there is no time frme no matter how much you want there to be there just isnt he gets blitzed

Someone show me a planetary feat.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod: Not to you?...

So your opinion has more weight than an official databook made by the author of the series, that says Saitama is a planet buster?...

Ay is light sped by your logic

madara is universal so is temari

haku caps at LS

totsuka blade is infinite lol

Show me the feats or concede you can not keep calling him a planet buster when feat which is what we go by paint a much more pathetic picture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@sivil-law: Can't believe I said what? In fiction speed doesn't really have much to do with strength, unless statedby the author.

Guy is faster thqn saitama but he eclipses him in strength

Why would Saitama be able to perform Evening elephant lmao ?

He dodges TSB casually , what speed feats do they have ?

i was responding to the first statement, maybe there is some context, and no, time and distance is the formula to determine speed, it has nothing to do with the relativity between speed and force

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WTF is with all of these alt accounts saying he solos the verse with one punch???? He gets haxed to death

NoHateLevel191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By NoHateLevel191

stops at 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@jmarshmallow: first, there are calculations to saitama strike that proves boros is not plantery, second he himself stated so, and this,

No Caption Provided

the kanji word that describe boros attack translate to collapsing star roaring cannon : shave the earth, it can also be translated into multiple things such as star instead of a planet, or earse instead of shave so it's influenced based of the context it is meaning for, which is the image above this one, boros is just a continental or continental+ level at best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Saitama feat takes more than 19 seconds, 20 is a fair estimate, considering the ditance of the moon split by 20, 225,623 miles / 20 would be 12,531 miles Feat

note: a fan calculating is not valid?, in what evidence, what logic, what a nonsense!, this is madness, madness i say!!!

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Saitama feat takes more than 19 seconds, 20 is a fair estimate, considering the ditance of the moon split by 20, 225,623 miles / 20 would be 12,531 miles Feat

note: a fan calculating is not valid?, in what evidence, what logic, what a nonsense!, this is madness, madness i say!!!

There was no timeframe in the anime so we can't know how long is took for Saitama to jump(thats why i used Boros breathing as a timeframe) for example, the whole 12 episodes of OPM Were 20 minutes each or so, even tho we saw days go past, Time in Anime =/= time in RL

Fan calc are not really valid Because when Kishimoto was writing Naruto for example, he didn't have a pen with him saying "alright with a PSI OF 23 trillion , Rock has a UTS of 23.000 tons so Toneri splitting the moon would have exactly 23 million Megatone of TNT, enough to destroy a planet"(i know what i said makes no sense its an example)

Authors write things simply because they Look cool, nothing more , nothing less,

Trust me, if you use Fan Calcs on CV You wont get far lol

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd:

first, there are calculations to saitama strike that proves boros is not plantery,

First off, I hate calcs. Fiction and the real world aren't the same.

Second, they're not official, and thus are subject to errors because nobody knows all the variables besides the creators.

Third, I've never seen such a calc. Care to provide it?

second he himself stated so,

No he didn't. The scan you provided is the English translation, but in that same English translation, this is the text when he performs the attack:

No Caption Provided

In the original Japanese, he says he's going to shave off the entire world.

and this,

Yes, let's talk about this, because I'm afraid your information here is incorrect.

the kanji word that describe boros attack translate to collapsing star roaring cannon : shave the earth, it can also be translated into multiple things such as star instead of a planet, or earse instead of shave so it's influenced based of the context it is meaning for, which is the image above this one, boros is just a continental or continental+ level at best

You are correct on the first bit. The kanji does translate to "Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase/Shave the Earth." So good job there.

However, you're leaving out the fact that right next to that, in the bottom left corner of the page, is a description of the attack, which reads:

"The roar of despair!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

If you can read Japanese, then you can read the description for yourself, and I'll assume you just missed that part.

If you can't read Japanese, then I dunno where you're getting your information from, but they didn't give you the whole story.

Either way, Boros is a planet buster.

@thenewguysnm1:

haku caps at LS

I don't disagree if you can prove/quantify all of this.

Show me the feats or concede you can not keep calling him a planet buster when feat which is what we go by paint a much more pathetic picture

I already have.

But Okay.

Here is the official dubbed manga panel where he uses the "planet busting roar cannon":

No Caption Provided

Here's the official dub where he says he's gonna blast Saitama and the planet "straight to hell."

Loading Video...

Says the same thing in the subbed version:

Loading Video...

And on top of all that, it's confirmed by the data book:

No Caption Provided

The bottom left section, in case you can't read Japanese, translates directly as

"Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

What most people get caught up on is that the word for "Erase" is the same word for "Shaved".

However, this is irrelevant, because a few words later it literally says "It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

There. Evidence provided, case closed.

@kingzod:I meant you haven't proven anything to me. I really need to fix my laptop.

Uh, okay. Fair enough I guess.

No Caption Provided

This databook confirms what was already inferred from the anime/manga, that Boros is a planetbuster.

Specifcally, in the bottom left portion it says:

"Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

There. Now I've proven it to you.

If we start taking databooks at face value this debate is going to get really messy, so I suggest you stick to concrete showings.

Nah, long as they're official and they aren't contradicted by feats, they're valid. So bring em on.

TSB is still GG

Prove it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: well, post structuralism is a thing.

and Yes, the example gave no sense, though hear this

Loading Video...

it doesn't matter what the author itent is, what matters is the authored product, which is the center of our discussion, we as readers have the power to interpret it as it is, if Glass X doesn't have a color specified then it doesn't matter if the author state it's red or not, because the color is not a part of the authored product, that is where the line is crossed

After throwing saitama to the moon boros would have had to move to where he is now ''obiviously'' so it's compatible with saitama's time and his moon jump, so it's a fair estimate , and with no numbers or logics to go with there would be no point in this discussion since it would be just an opinion vs opinion, doesn't matter if a fan dislike it or like it, if they are up for the discussion then they would have to accept it as a part of the discussion, eventually at least, anyway

saitama would one shot all of them till hax comes in, then it's insta ko

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: you know what? You do u man,

You'll get what I'm talking about eventually

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodness these OPM debaters...

Since we're now accepting Word of God, does that mean Kinshiki can now split planets?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

is the same word for planet, and star, it is figurable based of the context is it being used for

and no, it's officially called collapsing star roaring cannon not collapsing planet roaring cannon, that translations are obiviously fan made or a third party source that's unreliable due to you not posting your sources

i think i'm gonna end it with that note, and imo, fiction is based of the real world, of course what helps us understand the real world would help to understand the fake world, it's common sense, and author's intention doesn't matter, Death of the author is a thing

note: mangafox is not an official translator, Imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce: Imo, it's just how usually a person thinks/critique a show, after all, we wouldn't have goku vs superman if there wasn't as such, jokes aside of course

it's quite obivious and not a very interesting thread, speaking of DB, i might check in those bloody fans while i'm online

ciao

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Goodness these OPM debaters...

Since we're now accepting Word of God, does that mean Kinshiki can now split planets?

Kinshiki cat split Jupiter, Madara can slash all of reality, Kaguya can destroy space and time ?????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: i know it's off topic and all, though i really can't move on from the fact that madara was wasted!, so he was winning, so what?, the antagonist wins sometimes and it still is a great story, they just had to pull a nonsensical/unexplained/incomprehensible feat that black zetsu would be able to submit madara even though he showed resistantability leagues above that of black zetsu and yet even then there was no excuse to why madara didn't counter it or thought of such, overall, naruto at the end was atrociously ruind. pleased that you read

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finaldeath15: I have debunked the opm verse in 2 cavs i really dont want to do it again he has no piercing feats cellular feats molecular feats or energy feats he didn't tank boros attack he deflected it meaning if it landed he would have died

Tanks a Vaporizing energy attack

Loading Video...

Even after he overpowered his final attack Boros and saitama agreed the fight was nowhere near a challenge, it was one sided in favor of Saitama so no he would have not died but if he didn't stop it the planet would have been destroyed.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1:

haku caps at LS

I don't disagree if you can prove/quantify all of this.

What all what i said is wrong i am just using your logic

I already have.

But Okay.

Here is the official dubbed manga panel where he uses the "planet busting roar cannon":

An attack name does not equal its power.Is lightspeedslash LS

It didn't destroy a damn thing so im will not accept it as planetary

Here's the official dub where he says he's gonna blast Saitama and the planet "straight to hell."

Firstly the anime is non cannon secondly it didn't destroy a thing in the anime either a attack name and a doggy guidebook does not make a move Planetary

Show me it actually destroy something

Loading Video...

And on top of all that, it's confirmed by the data book:

On panel feats>>>>doggy guidebook

What most people get caught up on is that the word for "Erase" is the same word for "Shaved".

However, this is irrelevant, because a few words later it literally says "It is an attack able to destroy Earth."

There. Evidence provided, case closed.

The case is still open i am gonna keep telling you to show me it destroying some thing and your gonna keep giving me attack name.

Guidebooks are usually full of hyperbole and flashy attack names until i see a feat it is the same here.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Just because Boros failed to destroy the Earth don't means that the technique isn't Multi-Continental. Saitama simple nullified the Beam before touch the surface, but if the manga and JP Encyclopedia say that Boros can shave the Earth then he can, you can't deny things just because the feat never happened, if was confirmed by canon sources this also can be used in a debate, until now, there is nothing contradicting a Surface Wiper Boros, he still the strongest guy that Saitama ever faced.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: So amatarasu is as hot as the sun

Ay is lightspeed

this is all backed up by official sources

what makes ot multi continental other then attack name which means nothing btw all it has is a guidebook which contradicts the feat

if you just look at the feat there is nothing there tbh

superfreak2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara uchiha 2 rinnegan y sharinnegan deberia ser ronda 6, no 5.

madara estaba etiquetando a naruto y sasuke

megasean3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats we’ve seen in the anime and manga, stops at two.

Based on the idea that Saitama has never shown his 100% true power, never been hurt before, has never fought an opponent with anywhere close to 1% of his total power and designed as more of a joke character that simply cannot be beat: clears.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@thenewguysnm1 said:

@joviolma: So amatarasu is as hot as the sun

When was amaterasu's heat even stated in first place ? Amaterasu is a fire that burn fire and vaporize steel blades, I'm not sure if have a specific heat for this thing.

Ay is lightspeed

Ay was stated to have a light speed synapses, not that he moves at Light speed, by feats and scale he is only Mach 2700 +

No Caption Provided

this is all backed up by official sources

I would like to see any source saying that Ay is Light speed and Amaterasu is hot as the sun, is pretty easy to know what is hyperbole and what is descriptive text.

what makes ot multi continental other then attack name which means nothing btw all it has is a guidebook which contradicts the feat

The attack name says little about the feat though, Planet BUSTER Roaring Canon, the wasn't going to planet bust in the manga, was simple going to destroy the Surface.

if you just look at the feat there is nothing there tbh

Obviously that there is nothing there, Saitama stopped the beam before it touch the surface, so nothing happened.

Edit: Never mind I already found the thing about Amaterasu, but looks some kind of hyperbole to me, I rarely believe in the other databook statements cuz of they contradiction with the series, the Fourth is more credible.

Amaterasu

User(s): Uchiha Itachi

TNG: Ninjutsu (Bloodline Limit)

Range: Close

Type: Attack

Description:

"The ones reflected in these eyes turn to ash!! A black world-destroying

conflagration that scorches all on heaven and earth!!"

The Uchiha clan, originally significant as "those with the fans which manipulate

fire", traditionally specialize in Katon jutsu, but there is a legendary jutsu

unknown outside the clan. This is "Amaterasu". The appearance of these flames

are jet-black. The high temperature is like the sun, and one time touching it is

the last. It is said that this is named after the Goddess of the Sun as it

continues to burn for seven days and seven nights. However, the Mangekyou

Sharingan is necessary to activate this jutsu, and for this reason there are not

many who have learned this jutsu.

Therefore, the details of this jutsu are yet unrevealed...

Picture text:

Top: The black flames that only the owner of the Mangekyou Sharingan can control

are even able to instantly break through the side of a rock toad who breathes fire!!

Bottom: Jiraiya, who has mastered many jutsu, did not know of the existence of Amaterasu. What he does understand is the power of the suspicious conflagration.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: TSB has never went up against anybody with planet level+++ durability/strength.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????????

When did anyone become planetary in OPverse?

And Saitama has no feat against sub-atomic disintegration.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: the vaporizing feat is stated and emphasized to vaporize even The bones and Boiling point of hydroxyapatite is around 1500°C, that's ten times fainter than the core of earth,

saitama feat is not enough to destroy the planet, he has the potential to destroy it overtime though with that logic anyone is a planet buster overtime, even in the real world so no to that, his best feats is the serious punch and the moon jump which are both continental to continental+ level, that's high tier in naruto, though it's still under the God tier

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By KingZod

@jmarshmallow: Now I'm just confused? Weren't we talking about Saitama? I know Boros is a planet buster.

Though he's not beating Naruto or Sasuke either.

Newguys gave you the basic rundown I believe. Anyways there was confusion so it seems irrelevant now

What's there to prove? Saitama has no feats to say he can shrug off a TSB which is superior to dust release that is in turn superior to a rasenshiruken which cuts on a cellular level.

Unless Saitama has molecular-atomic disintegration durability feats. TSB is GG

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@vsw: No one, he is lying. At best, it is atomic and even that is based on head canon.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Sivil-Law

@theoriginalone said:

@vsw: No one, he is lying. At best, it is atomic and even that is based on head canon.

Lmao more head canon nonsense. Without Yin and Yang style they are at least atomic, with yin and yang style they are above atomic destruction and more akin to Hakai from DB Super.

When Obito applied the properties of Yin and Yang style that is when the destructive power of TSB changed. Both Minato and Tobirama confirmed this.

What is Yin and Yang manipulation? The manipulation of creation and nothingness as stated and shown.

The principle and properties of Yin and Yang manipulation is greater than molecular destruction or manipulation. Further proof is Kaguya and Momoshiki's attacks. Momoshiki made Naruto disappear with his Yin and Yang manipulation which is what Bijuu Bombs are composed of.

"At that time, a huge explosion that twists and warps space! A twosome who call themselves Momoshiki and Kinshiki appear, wrapped in an ominous atmosphere. He wields the Rinnegan in both hands and tenaciously aim to take Naruto’s life. Sasuke protects Boruto, who is petrified and unable to do anything. Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

Now here is visual aid to support the above evidence. Sure this is not a primary source but it is a secondary source.

No Caption Provided

@vsw@kingzod@great_black_star

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sivil-law: My head canon? This coming from you who thinks games are canon? What?

What does anytrhing you psoted prove it is above atomic disntegraton? Creating of all things is just a title, NOTHING ELSE. Show me a single statement that says it is atomic level, let alone anything fighter?

"When Obito applied the properties of Yin and Yang style that is when the destructive power of TSB changed. Both Minato and Tobirama confirmed this."

No one is denying this but that doesn't mean it is above atomic level. Stop this bullshit of yours. You don't have single shread of proof to substantiate that. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

"At that time, a huge explosion that twists and warps space! A twosome who call themselves Momoshiki and Kinshiki appear, wrapped in an ominous atmosphere. He wields the Rinnegan in both hands and tenaciously aim to take Naruto’s life. Sasuke protects Boruto, who is petrified and unable to do anything. Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

I know you are stupid but what does this bullshit prove? Naruto was captured in that fight becasue he used a massive amount of his chakra to contain that blast. He was weakened and easier to capture. Twists and warps space? Are you smoking something?

Stop this bullshit already.

And why are you still posting games gifs? Post something from the manga or get outta here.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who belives this bullshit posted by sivil-law needs help.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well my opinion remains, he likely stops at Juubidara or Naruto and Sasuke.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Sivil-Law

@theoriginalone said:

@sivil-law: 1.My head canon? This coming from you who thinks games are canon? What?

2. What does anytrhing you psoted prove it is above atomic disntegraton? Creating of all things is just a title, NOTHING ELSE. Show me a single statement that says it is atomic level, let alone anything fighter?

3. No one is denying this but that doesn't mean it is above atomic level. Stop this bullshit of yours. You don't have single shread of proof to substantiate that. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

4. I know you are stupid but that does this bullshit proves? Naruto was captured in that fight as he used his chakra to contain that blast. He was weakened and easier to capture. Twist and warps place? Are you smoking something?

Stop this bullshit already.

5. And why are you still posting games gifs? Post something from the manga or get outta here.

1. Games are just another adaptation of the primary source. Not my fault you don't know the difference between a primary and secondary source.

2. The evidence speaks for itself. Yin and Yang manipulation is above molecular manipulation aka Jinton. Why are you debating against a series you have no knowledge of? If you don't know what Yin manipulation is or what it affects then stop debating in this thread right now.

Creation of All Things was never mentioned in my post only referenced. Nor did I ever use the TITLE of the jutsu to try and prove anything. Stop the deflections.

3. Already proved it. Again the evidence speaks for itself. If you had any basic understanding of Yin and Yang manipulation then you wouldn't be sitting here making an ass out of yourself.

4. Drop the tough guy act and actually disprove the evidence with some scans to support your stance. More head canon coming from you again. Show me some scans or something of this happening? When did Momoshiki and Kinshiki capture him after the blast? Where are your references at? I know you have a hard time reading but that says "space" not "place". Take the time to read and comprehend instead of rushing to downplay or invalidate something. Chill out.

5. You probably never gave a presentation to an audience before. It is called visual aid. It is to help dummies like you with visualization. Since you can't read.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sivil-law said:

1. Games are just another adaptation of the primary source. Not my fault you don't know the difference between a primary and secondary source.

With added stuff that was not in the original. That is the same with the anime BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CANON. How many times do I have to explain this to you?

2. The evidence speaks for itself. Yin and Yang manipulation is above molecular manipulation aka Jinton. Why are you debating against a series you have no knowledge of? If you don't know what Yin manipulation is or what it affects then stop debating in this thread right now.

Above molecular manipulation, yes. I even said it was atomic. BUT IT IS NOT SUB-ATOMIC. I have no knowledge? Alteast I am not lying my ass off and wanking feats to make a point....

Creation of All Things was never mentioned in my post only referenced. Nor did I ever use the TITLE of the jutsu to try and prove anything. Stop the deflections.

Then why did you even mention it? Are you this desperate to use unnecessary stuff because you know argument is thin? And what I am deflecting to?

3. Already proved it. Again the evidence speaks for itself. If you had any basic understanding of Yin and Yang manipulation then you wouldn't be sitting here making an ass out of yourself.

It is not my fault your understanding of the subject matter is so stupid and wrong, it makes no sense. TSb being atomic level is fine but not sub atomic.

4. Drop the tough guy act and actually disprove the evidence with some scans to support your stance. More head canon coming from you again. Show me some scans or something of this happening? When did Momoshiki and Kinshiki capture him after the blast? Where are your references at? I know you have a hard time reading but that says "space" not "place". Take the time to read and comprehend instead of rushing to downplay or invalidate something. Chill out.

What scans do I need to provide here? You came with some bullshit about them wraping space and I have to provide evidence? How the hell do you think they Naruto got caught? He sacrificed himself containing the blast but that weakened him and they captured him. It is not that hard to understand. How else would they have captured him? Are you retarded or something?

And I made a mistake with space and place, calm down boy. At least I don't have to wank and bullshit feats.

5. You probably never gave a presentation to an audience before. It is called visual aid. It is to help dummies like you with visualization. Since you can't read.

Hey dummie, if you had used a manga scan, I would have accepted it. Stop backing out after being exposed with your bullshit using game gifs. If you want to use a visual aid, make sure it is correct and canon. But I am sure you don't understand the meaning of those 2 words.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Already did. The name of the attack proves that it’s lightspeed, and there’s no evidence against it.

No, you proved nothing. Flashy Flash doesn't even have a feat that sub-relativistic and his fastest move was unleashing several attacks in a millisecond. That's MHS+ at best.

Big Bang Attack obviously isn’t Big Bang level...

According to your logic it is, you just stated that because Flash's attack was called Lightspeed Slash, it proves it is Lightspeed. Stop the double standards.

because it’s been used and shown not to be Big Bang level. The same cannot be said about LS Slash.

Yes it can because Flash who moved his fastest against Monster Garou wasn't LS or even remotely close to it.

Yes. It is. See, I can do that too. That’s not a rebuttal.

No rebuttal is needed when no evidence is put forth to begin with...

I already said I didn’t feel like discussing calcs.

No one wanted to discuss calcs, just saying kicking Saitama to the moon is not an impressive feat concerning Naruto God-tiers.

And no, he’s a planet buster,I posted the official entry from his databook that confirms it.

No, that Databook excerpt proves nothing. I already did my research and that could be translated as destroying the Earth's surface (Shave the Earth Literally), which also corresponds with what was said in the web comic and manga.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 nwname  Moderator

Clears

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sivil-law: Don't tag me

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Sivil-Law

1. I know the difference between the manga and storm 4. You have a hard time understanding sources.

2. I never said it is sub atomic. I said it is Yin and Yang manipulation. O please show me where I was lying? Please show me where I was wanking? I simply stated that the TSB have the properties of Yin and Yang manipulation.

Show me where I mentioned Creation of All Things? You don't seem be very bright. I referenced the manga which describes the properties and effects of Yin and Yang manipulation.

3. Prove the TSB are atomic... tough guy and stop talking shit.

4. Thank you for showing that you have no references or anything to back up your bullshit head canon about them capturing Naruto after he was weakened. Meanwhile in the canon story Naruto disappeared from the attack fired by Momoshiki. As "described" and "shown" in the plot of the manga, novel, and movie.

No Caption Provided

"At that time, a huge explosion that twists and warps space!.........Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@sivil-law: Don't tag me

Snitch.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I know the difference between the manga and storm 4. You have a hard time understanding sources.

No you don't. One is canon and the other is based on that but includes stuff that is NOT in the original material. You are not understanding this.

2. I never said it is sub atomic. I said it is Yin and Yang manipulation. O please show me where I was lying? Please show me where I was wanking? I simply stated that the TSB have the properties of Yin and Yang manipulation.

And my point was sub-atomic. Ying and Yang has nothing to do with anything here. TSB has only been atomic level and THAT WAS IT.

Show me where I mentioned Creation of All Things? You don't seem be very bright. I referenced the manga which describes the properties and effects of Yin and Yang manipulation.

You literally did in you original comment moron. "The manipulation of creation and nothingness as stated and shown." This is where you mentioned it. How stupid are you? Your scans even mention that? Like come on.....

3. Prove the TSB are atomic... tough guy and stop talking shit.

You already proved it moron... Dust release is only molecular but a TSB combines all chakra natures, including ying-yang release. That makes it stronger than both Jinton and Dust release. That is why I said atomic.

4. Thank you for showing that you have no references or anything to back up your bullshit head canon about them capturing Naruto after he was weakened. Meanwhile in the canon story Naruto disappeared from the attack fired by Momoshiki. As "described" and "shown" in the plot of the manga, novel, and movie.

How do you think that happened child? When he was containing that attack, then kidnapped him at his weakest. Like come on, how hard is this for you to understand?

5. Look here bitch I got a present for you.

No Caption Provided

"At that time, a huge explosion that twists and warps space!.........Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

Hey moron, where does it say that the attack twisted wrapped space? I am still waiting for you to show me that? The jutsu toneri fioreced was just a combiantion iof all chakra natures in the form of a massive