Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#101 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros, a planet buster? I wonder why he lost to large country level Saitama hmmmmm..

No Caption Provided

#102 Posted by Streak619 (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: There's some real controversy upon the translation about a particular statement that is the sole decider of whether he's planetary or surface level.

OT: Hard stops at 2, possible one.

#103 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude stop making these. ONE stayed Saitama serious punch is strong as the Big Bang. What's the point of continuously making Saitama vs Naruto verse threads when there are a whole verse of more interesting characters in OPM verse than Saitama that can put a better fight up against Naruto. Stop this madness.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#104 Edited by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude stop making these. ONE stayed Saitama serious punch is strong as the Big Bang. What's the point of continuously making Saitama vs Naruto verse threads when there are a whole verse of more interesting characters in OPM verse than Saitama that can put a better fight up against Naruto. Stop this madness.

I highly doubt that. Provide proof other than just statements when making ridiculous claims.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#105 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone:

:o lol chill that’s my first saitama vs Naruto anything related thread

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#106 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting! feats?

#107 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_of_origin: That's a very long post so I'm only going to take issue to the part you responded to me with.

Much obliged.

You're free to research the subject yourself. I had a post somewhere in an Aizen thread I think showing the power of bombs like Castle Bravo (though weaker than Tsar Bomba, it's not a scale to where Tsar would suddenly be a mountain buster) but I can't be bothered to go digging for it.

Again, I said I'm good with it. Really not needed to prove Sai wins.

As far as Boros being a planetbuster, that's fine and dandy. Does that also mean Itachi's Yata Mirror can repel UI Goku's Kamehameha blast?

Couple problems here.

1). Let's say the answer is yes, Yata Mirror could repel any attack in the Naruto Universe. Obviously an author can't say "My character has an ability that allows him to beat any character from any other piece of fiction!" Obviously the Yata Mirror doesn't account for attacks in other anime/manga/comics, only the one for the Universe its written in. This is especially true because the method it uses to repel any attack is by using chakra and utilize any nature transformation, which wouldn't work against Kamehameha because it uses neither chakra nor adheres to the nature transformations.

2). If it ever failed to repel any attack, then the answer is no. It can't. However, if it didn't, then yes. It can repel any attack. That simple. Feats come first, yes, but if there's no feat to contradict the guidebook, then the guidebook is credible.

@sladerulez:

it isn't simple ABC Logic. Instead It's looking at what chakra they have.

The amount of chakra one has doesn't determine the fight. If it did, Naruto would have won every single fight effortlessly.

Naruto was using BSM when he fought toneri and tanked the moon Slicing attack.

But when Naruto was using Rikudo in Boruto, He was Knocked out by Momoshiki's attack while Momoshiki and Kinshiki was in the center of the attack as well. Meaning that Momoshiki, Naruto, and Kinshiki Tanked an explosion that exceeds 27 exatons of force. Something that Boros can't pull off without the roaring cannon.

We're not debating that Boros can win. We're debating that Saitama can.

And the fact that Saitama casually overpowered a planet busting attack means that his durability and strength are minimum planet level, putting him far above anyone in this gauntlet.

And the roaring cannon was only used once

Yup, because Boros could only use it once. It unleashed all of his energy, and kills him after use.

and the constant mistranslations has made it one of the shakiest and flawed attacks out there.

It wasn't mistranslated, that's what it says. You can confirm it yourself, but you can't just shrug it off and refuse to acknowledge it.

Especcially when we never actually seen it.

We did see it. Saitama just punched it.

Even if it was a planet buster, which is supported by nothing except the heavily flawed and constantly mistranslated databook,

Again, translate it for yourself if you want. But the translation I posted above is 100% accurate, there's nothing flawed or mistranslated about it. I translated it myself. You're just saying that in order to avoid the feat.

the Bocho Gudodama is still a far superior attack in Comparison.

The Bocho Gudodama was never stated to be planet level, or to work on someone with planet level+ durability, so this is a baseless claim without any evidence.

Toneri keeping up with Naruto is a better speed feat than Boros because his strongest kick, the moon kick, wasn't really beyond Naruto characters in speed or power. And I proved this earlier.

Not to me you didn't. So please do so again.

And it's still not LS.

#108 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone said:

I highly doubt that. Provide proof other than just statements when making ridiculous claims.

WoG isn't just "statements."

If the guy who literally draws and writes the feats says that Saitama could do that, then it's essentially the same as it actually being done.

Personally I've never seen the statement, so I can't verify it. But if it's true, yeah this thread is pointless.

#109 Edited by LambSauce (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

@thenewguysnm1: I'm pretty sure Saitama's moon jumping feat proves he's way faster than lightning, he had to jump towards the earth, and as he's landing alter his positioning to land on Boro's ship. That requires reaction time and reflexes.

No it is not,there is no time frame which means it is unquantifiable so no he has not feats i have proved this in multiple cavs

Loading Video...

At best 10 seconds in the anime. Only two pages in the manga. Regardless of the necessity of a time frame, based off what we can see that's way faster than lightning.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If you could go based off a broad statement like Guy bending space to equal that into the theory of relativity, therefore him being near light speed or just straight up light speed, I don't see why this feat lacks validity, just because of the needless request of a time frame. There's no indication that much time passed to begin with. What are you going to say it took Saitama several minutes to cross that distance? An hour? A day?

That's a sub-relativistic feat, and even then, he had the moon as his foot-stool to get back. Still comparably slow to Naruto god tiers.

#110 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@joviolma: yes he said they tagged Minato, who avoided Kamui which is "FTL"

@sladerulez pretty sure guy is relativistic(that's how fast u gotta be to warp space with speed)

Naruto, meh the LS fang argument has been wanked and Lowballed a lot and chases choas so I'll just away from it

But he's saying Minato has FTL reactions

Yes by feats Kamui is FTL...the Kamui that is being referenced is Kamui spiral (distortion of space). Obito managed to save Sasuke from atomic dismantling. We are given a time frame which is the light of dismantling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What? in fiction a flash of light doesn't mean LS:

Are you being serious? Suddenly light is not the speed of light in fiction. Rocks must not be rock hard since it is fiction. Light is light.

BoRoS MoVeS aS a FlAsH oF LiGhT sO He's LS GG

DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT MATE

Boros being surrounded by an aura of light does not make him lightspeed. There is no comparison. The light that is emitting from his body is lightspeed. Not Boros himself.

Boros shroud of aura is more comparable to Raikage's Lightning Armor

No Caption Provided

Base Lee Manages to tag it with a shrunken, so Base lee while not using any gates in LS?

No it was a kunai and he never tagged a tsb with it or that kunai would have disappeared. Also Lee was using gates when he threw that kunai

no, the tsb do not have any speed feats, Even toner only manages to tag BSM Naruto

Yes they do. If you choose to ignore them that is YOUR problem not mine.

#111 Edited by LambSauce (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@saint_of_origin: Yeah I'm not a big fan of calcs, so I'll just say you're right on that one.

Doesn't matter either way, Boros is a planet buster.

@sladerulez: this is true, but as we've seen, Naruto can tank this beam no problem, and characters like Momoshiki have exceeded Naruto's durability. Anyone above Naruto and Toneri is more than strong enough and tough enough to withstand even more force than the moon beam.

ABC Logic. This works fine in DBZ, but not in a series like Naruto where a superior opponent isn't necessarily stronger in every facet (strength, speed, etc.) compared to an inferior opponent.

Toneri used the moon beam twice with no visible consequence or side effect, meaning he can use that to his heart's content.

If he could use it casually, he would've only used attacks on that level.

And since it exerts a force greater than Saitama has ever tanked at a speed that exceeds Saitama's reaction, it'll kill him no sweat.

Nope. Sai tanked a planet buster.

And Sai has a LS reaction feat.

And just because it's called "Light speed slice" doesn't make it light speed. That's just a name with no context behind it. So it isn't feasible.

ONE doesn't typically exaggerate in any of his work, most everything he writes can be taken at face value. And considering that this attack came from a character already established to be fast, he was shocked when Sai dodged it because nobody ever does, literally thought he was a monster, comments on the reaction speed necessary to do that, and he was absolutely astonished when he caught it, there's no evidence to suggest it's not what it is.

So unless you can prove that there's no way that an attack specifically called lightspeed isn't lightspeed, it's a valid feat.

Besides, what in the world is context when it comes to lightspeed attacks? Like when in fiction is there ever "context" to a feat like this? At this point, you're just ignoring a good feat cuz you don't like it.

Show the Gudodama? Sure

https://goo.gl/images/gS6Wmh

As we see, every part of the shuriken that touches the gudodama dissapears and Sarutobi says that it works like Dust release, but superior and more potent.

1. Just because it's called similar to Dust release doesn't make it molecular.
  2. Just because it disintegrated a shuriken doesn't mean it could do the same to someone on Sai's level.

Boros never destroyed a planet. The closest he was is the Roaring cannon, which is just a surface wiper.

No Caption Provided

I realize you probably can't read Japanese, but in the official databook in the bottom left section, it says:

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth.

So you're incorrect mate. Boros is a planet buster, and Sai tanked it casually.

Toneri was going to use the moon to do the exact same thing.

Using the moon to do it is not as impressive as doing it via your own energy.

So Boros is below Toneri in everything except survivability.

False. He's below Toneri in survivability, destructive output, and likely speed.

@azureus:

Flash is not Lightspeed. 4 Digit Mach at best. The name of the attack doesn't make it LS.

Prove that it isn't.

Because the name and person using it are the evidence that it is.

Getting kicked to the moon only requires around mountain level physicals. Naruto and Sasuke dish that out casually with Shockwaves and take it too.

Boros is a planet buster, so I don't feel like wasting time on the calcs here.

lol he isn't a planet buster. WoG isn't the end-all-be-all in a debate. At best he's a life-wiper. Don' get too carried away with your wank.

And even if we assume he's a planet buster, he only ever uses that particular attack when he's at the last dregs of his strength. It was his ultimate attack that would consume ALL of his energy. Against these guys, he'd be dead before that happens.

And LOOOOL at Lightspeed Flash being Lightspeed. At best it was calculated at high hypersonic. Stop with the wank.

#112 Posted by Gaoron (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

When would people stop spreading the light speed/FTL Naruto chars BS?

#113 Edited by Streak619 (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: When someone actually debunks it.

#114 Posted by Gaoron (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: It's debunked on a daily basis, wankers just choose to ignore it.

#115 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@streak619: It's debunked on a daily basis, wankers just choose to ignore it.

There have been attempts to debunk ON PANEL feats with faulty reasoning. Lowballers just choose to ignore feats.

#116 Edited by vsw (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

@thenewguysnm1: I'm pretty sure Saitama's moon jumping feat proves he's way faster than lightning, he had to jump towards the earth, and as he's landing alter his positioning to land on Boro's ship. That requires reaction time and reflexes.

No it is not,there is no time frame which means it is unquantifiable so no he has not feats i have proved this in multiple cavs

Loading Video...

At best 10 seconds in the anime. Only two pages in the manga. Regardless of the necessity of a time frame, based off what we can see that's way faster than lightning.

If you could go based off a broad statement like Guy bending space to equal that into the theory of relativity, therefore him being near light speed or just straight up light speed, I don't see why this feat lacks validity, just because of the needless request of a time frame. There's no indication that much time passed to begin with. What are you going to say it took Saitama several minutes to cross that distance? An hour? A day?

That's a sub-relativistic feat, and even then, he had the moon as his foot-stool to get back. Still comparably slow to Naruto god tiers.

im pretty sure the moon jump does have a timeframe Newguys, I'll post Scans on it in a bit

#117 Posted by DeathHero61 (18769 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Loading Video...

I agree, but its still faster than lightning, plus it was a casual feat.

#118 Posted by Streak619 (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@streak619:

It's debunked on a daily basis,

And in turn gets debunked everyday

wankers just choose to ignore it.

Everyone ignores garbage.

#119 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce: You can choose to ignore it all you want. But Boros says he’s gonna destroy the planet, and the databook confirms it.

I don’t know how much more you need. At a certain point you’re just being purposefully ignorant.

I don’t know why you’re bringing up Boros being dead. Yeah, the planet busting attack would kill him. If you would’ve actually read my comment instead of immediately jumping in outta nowehere to defend your fandom, you would’ve seen that I already mentioned that.

That being said, I’m not arguing that Boros could clear this gauntlet. I’m arguin that Saitama could. Regardless of the toll it takes on Boros, he still launched a planet busting attack on OPM, who overpowered it with a single punch.

That puts him far above anyone in this matchup.

Finally, it’s called LS Slash, and there is literally no evidence suggesting it’s not LS. I don’t know how you “calc’d” a manga page.

#120 Posted by LambSauce (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

I see your point. Not that it actually matters, Boros has no real power outside of his allegedly "planet-busting" attack. So he still gets murked before he can launch the attack.

No, it's not. It's been calced. It's not even close to being Massively Hypersonic. The name of the attack is irrelevant.

#121 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: you really seem to hear what you want to hear, don't you?

I never said having more chakra is why he can win, but that is the main source of his durability, and is the best way to determine it.

Anyone with similar chakra to him, except on a larger scale, is naturally tougher and stronger. As we've seen in the Anime, where Juudara and Kaguya have the same chakra as him, but on a greater scale, and are both superior to Naruto in nearly every category.

So anything Naruto can tank, they can tank more. Simple logic. Nothing complex.

No "A can beat C because he beat B" logic.

And there are multiple "correct translations" for the roaring cannon that change the level of power for the ability. I straight up don't take the roaring cannon seriously due to how inconsistent the translations for it has been.

Naruto Databooks aren't always accurate and sometimes have Hyperboles, but in some instances, where they give a logical explanation behind the ability, I can believe it.

I don't believe that tge Yata Mirror because there's no logical explanation.

I do believe in the Bocho Gudodama, because there's a logical explanation. The Gudodama expands and destroys everything it comes into contact with due to it's qualities as a Kekkei tota.

I don't believe that Haku is light speed. Because Sasuke's Sharingan doesn't have anything near that speed.

I do believe that the light fang is light speed. Because there's a logical explanation behind it and Naruto was able to catch Juudara by surprise, which Night guy, a relativistic attack, couldn't. Which puts naruto around that speed.

I don't believe the Light speed slice due to lack of context or logic behind it.

I don't believe Boros is relativistic, so i don't see him being as fast as Naruto, Juudara, or Kaguya, who are the fastest in the verse.

#122 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7529 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Great can i see it also no assumptions or non canon anime BS please give the timeframe so we can effectively calc this

#123 Posted by vsw (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: it's all from the manga, I'll give it in a bit when I get access to my Laptop

#124 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce: Boros isn’t in this fight.

You can’t calc a still image from a manga.

#125 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: I have no response to the first comment. Moving on.

Prove that Chakra reserve = durability.

There is not multiple correct translations. There is only one, I provided it. You’re at a dead end with the translation thing mate.

Cool. OPM databooks are not.

It’s never worked on anyone with planet level durability, so we can’t assume it would work on Saitama.

If you honestly think light fang is LS, but not one that’s literally called Lightspeed, then I don’t know if there’s anything else to say on that subject. The context of the feat is that it’s called Lightspeed. That’s it. There is ZERO evidence that it’s false. If you’re going to claim it is, provide evidence, otherwise this facet of the debate is over mate.

Boros isn’t in this fight, so it doesn’t matter whether or not he’s relativistic.

#126 Posted by Azureus (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

Prove that it isn't.

It's up to you to prove it is. You have the positive claim here.

Because the name...

Nope. Not at all. The name of the technique does not at all state how fast/powerful the technique is. It's just a name. Otherwise, shit like Planetary Devastation, or Big Bang attack would make characters that powerful.

and person using it are the evidence that it is.

No. It's not.

Boros is a planet buster, so I don't feel like wasting time on the calcs here.

This has nothing to do with kicking Saitama to the moon. and He's only a surface wiper.

#127 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: Already did. The name of the attack proves that it’s lightspeed, and there’s no evidence against it.

Big Bang Attack obviously isn’t Big Bang level because it’s been used and shown not to be Big Bang level. The same cannot be said about LS Slash.

Yes. It is. See, I can do that too. That’s not a rebuttal.

I already said I didn’t feel like discussing calcs. And no, he’s a planet buster, I posted the official entry from his databook that confirms it.

#128 Edited by Gaoron (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Loading Video...

No Naruto god tiers have sub-relativistic speeds outside of maybe Night Guy. Saitama at worst equal to Naruto and Sasuke in speed and potentially faster with his Moon jump.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#129 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

WoG isn't just "statements."

If the guy who literally draws and writes the feats says that Saitama could do that, then it's essentially the same as it actually being done.

Personally I've never seen the statement, so I can't verify it. But if it's true, yeah this thread is pointless.

Obviously not...I was talking about the user making his own statement that the writer said this with no citation. It'd be like me saying

Kishimoto says that Naruto can destroy a planet with his rasenshuriken, so he wins.

#130 Edited by vsw (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:

@vsw: Great can i see it also no assumptions or non canon anime BS please give the timeframe so we can effectively calc this

Alright, just to get started, Speed o sound sonic is faster than Mach 1 Right(don't think i need to post scans for this) so Sonic is like mach 2 or something, Saitama is obviously Faster than Sonic so lets say he's Mach 3, Boros kept up with Saitama so he's Mach 3 as well, that shouldn't be too Complicated.

Now lets look at the scan:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As soon as Saitama jumps, we see Boros Exhale Twice, then Saitama lands while he is still catching his breath.

The average human Takes 3-5 seconds to huff after doing exercise(google it)

Boros is Mach 3!, So it would take him substantialy less time to exhale than a normal human, but just to make you happy lets lowball this calc even more.

Lets Say it took Boros 30 secs in inhale and exhale(even thought he didn't) it would mean it took 60 secs for Saitama to land.

thats still Mach 18678,

Even if you Wanna say it took Boros 2 mins to Breathe twice thats still like Mach 9K

Even if you wanna say it took Boros 4 mins to Breathe Twice thats still Mach 4.5K or something like that

And before you say its a travel feat, as DH said in order for Saitama to land exactly where he started he would have to react and alter his course(as gravity and other things would make it impossible for him to just "Jump" and end up the exact place he left)

Are you not entertained?!?!?!

#131 Edited by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Saitama can't fly nor is this applicable to anything outside of him jumping off surfaces.

Not a reaction speed feat. Only travel speed. Barely helpful in battle or else he would have used it in battle and not for travel.

#132 Posted by Oozarususanoo (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law: That's not even a travel feat, it's a jump feat, Saitama can never travel anything close to that.

#133 Posted by vsw (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law: wait what? When Did I ever say Saitama can fly?

It is a reaction speed feat, you know how many calculation it takes to jump from the moon and land in the exact same place? WEAther, Gravity, Body mass etc

He obviously had to alter his course in order to land in the exact same spot he wasn't in before, meaning he had to react to himself going that fast

#134 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wank. What else is new

Could stop at 2. Stops at 5. Gets stomped at 6

#135 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

God some people in here don't even know how the TSB work.

#136 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_of_origin: Ah, then we’re in agreement. My apologies for misunderstanding you.

#137 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: Your comments add literally nothing to actual discussion.

Cmon man, if you wanna debate let’s do it. Just don’t constantly puke up “wank” as if that’s the golden ticket to being right.

#138 Posted by DeathHero61 (18769 posts) - - Show Bio

Cmon man, if you wanna debate let’s do it. Just don’t constantly puke up “wank” as if that’s the golden ticket to being right.

THANK YOU

Avatar image for great_black_star
#139 Posted by great_black_star (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Stop at Round 1, considering Saitama doesn't have any cutting durability and in databook Kinshiki was stated to be Wolrd slicer.

And definitely stop at Juubito, Saitama try to punch while juubito blocks with a TSB instantly disintegrating Saitama.

#140 Edited by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: TSB has never went up against anybody with planet level+++ durability/strength.

#141 Posted by DragonKin (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one - wins effortlessly, kinshiki never showed anything saying he can tank 1 serious punch

Round two - Saitama takes this one two without much problem, juubito isn’t fast enough.

Round three - saitama takes this one easily too, saitama can tank serious punch the moon splitter and toner I together.

Round four - saitama takes this one in a more serious fight, but eventually momoshiki even with kinshiki absorbed was done in by an attack that saitama can serious punch away.

Round five - honestly from this point forth I don’t see how saitama can win, but do notice that we didn’t see saitama’s full potential yet, so with what shown up till now this is where saitama stops.

#142 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears without much trouble.

#143 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8128 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

If you honestly think light fang is LS, but not one that’s literally called Lightspeed, then I don’t know if there’s anything else to say on that subject. The context of the feat is that it’s called Lightspeed. That’s it. There is ZERO evidence that it’s false. If you’re going to claim it is, provide evidence, otherwise this facet of the debate is over mate.

Its roughly inconsistent in OPM towards gauging speed, at least from what I've heard speed o sound sonic was around the same speed as lightspeed. I am sure the same doesn't apply to a naruto character though.

#144 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8128 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: do you agree

Its roughly inconsistent in OPM towards gauging speed, at least from what I've heard speed o sound sonic was around the same speed as lightspeed. I am sure the same doesn't apply to a naruto character though.

#145 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: @deathhero61: Not talking about you guys tbh but if you do want to start a discussion Marsh then very well.

Saitama is not beating any of the Naruto team save for Gai

#146 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: It’s not inconsistent at all.

The only people he’s ever fought in the manga are the Hundred-Eyes Octopus (he was winning, Tatsumaki interrupted it) and some random Demon-level monster, who he stomped.

In the Webcomic he fought 1). Saitama, who obviously was better than him. 2.) Gale and Hellfire (who he stomped, despite them both being Disaster level monsters known for their speed), and 3). Awakened Garou, who beat him, but also managed to block a flurry of attacks that Flash performed in 1/100 of a second (an attack that Garou admitted he wouldn’t have been able to withstand before Awakening, and would’ve gotten stomped).

So I don’t know where you’re hearing that Sonic is on the same level, but he is not.

And Flash has been called one of the best fighters in the S Class. Him being the fastest hero sans Saitama isn’t shocking, nor inconsistent.

#147 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

By Feats Probably clears

By Hype probably 1-5 all at once

#148 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

THANK YOU

Also I'm gonna print this out and put it on my fridge

#149 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: Okay. Why.

Because I’ve already proven that Sai’s Durability and strength are above planetary level.

Can you prove that they can hurt or tank on that level?

#150 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8015 posts) - - Show Bio

Those FTL TSB's though.