#51 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama can not even lightning time he could arguably lose at any of them

#52 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@sivil-law: speed has little to nothing to do with striking

Is Naruto stronger than the hulk? No even tho he's a bit faster

He destroyed way more than 1/15 of a moon, and anyhow destroying 1/15 of a moon isn't multi mountain level ,are you on something? The moons surface area is as big as asai(a continent)

Wow I can't believe you just said that.

IDK. Depends on the version of Hulk.

Lets not get off track. Gai is not the one Saitama is fighting. Nor can Saitama perform Evening Elephant or Night Guy.

Feats for Saitama overcoming TSB or tanking something similar? If not he becomes armless.

#53 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: this has been proven over and over hes faster than someone who lightning timed.

#54 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law: Can't believe I said what? In fiction speed doesn't really have much to do with strength, unless statedby the author.

Guy is faster thqn saitama but he eclipses him in strength

Why would Saitama be able to perform Evening elephant lmao ?

He dodges TSB casually , what speed feats do they have ?

#55 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@sivil-law: Can't believe I said what? In fiction speed doesn't really have much to do with strength, unless statedby the author.

Guy is faster thqn saitama but he eclipses him in strength

Why would Saitama be able to perform Evening elephant lmao ?

He dodges TSB casually , what speed feats do they have ?

You are entitled to your opinion

AgaIn just your opinion

That is how Gai gained the advantage over Madara due to the mid-long range taijutsu

TSB attacks stomped Minato who is faster than everyone in OPM so far. Faster than spiral Kamui which has faster than light feats. Etc

#56 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law:

it isn't my "opinion", Saitama has better striking feats lol, deal with it

Saitama used the air pressure to split clouds(like 1/5 of the clouds that inhabit earth or so) I think he's fine at mid range

Minato has instantaneous teleportation(travel speed)

What reaction speeds does Minato actually have that put him above Saitama?

What light feats does kamui have?

#57 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@sivil-law:

it isn't my "opinion", Saitama has better striking feats lol, deal with it

Saitama used the air pressure to split clouds(like 1/5 of the clouds that inhabit earth or so) I think he's fine at mid range

Minato has instantaneous teleportation(travel speed)

What reaction speeds does Minato actually have that put him above Saitama?

What light feats does kamui have?

Ok sure.

That was the result of his attack clashing with Boros. He has never shown the ability to use punches from a distance

Minato has teleportation just like any other space-time user. Other people knew how to use FTG. What distinguished Minato from the rest was his natural speed with FTG.

Avoiding Kamui warp, defeating an army of ninjas in the blink of an eye.

Kamui being used to save Sasuke from Atomic Dismantling

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

#58 Edited by WorldofRuin6 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

If Saitama is bloodlusted I can can see him clearing low-mid diff. If not then he stomps his way up to round five and could possibly lose if the tsb hits and actually works.(I say this because Saitama is IMO stronger than everyone here and it would be NLF to say tsb will kill anyone) If tsb doesn't hit or fails, Saitama clears.

I'd give the bonus to team Naruto if Saitama is not bloodlusted.

#59 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@sivil-law:

Accept he did against genos.......,

Deafening a bunxhx of fodder ninja isn't impressive, Lamui saving Sasuke is irrelevant as Dust release has absolute no speed feats anyway

My point still stands TSB have no speed feats, Even Lee was able to throw a Kunai at TSB before they hit guy

#60 Edited by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: bruh I litteraly just debated this on the other thread (and we came to an agreement that's its as fast as natural lightning)so unless you want to create another law of physics he does have lightning feats.

#61 Posted by Sivil-Law (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@sivil-law:

Deafening a bunxhx of fodder ninja isn't impressive, Lamui saving Sasuke is irrelevant as Dust release has absolute no speed feats anyway

My point still stands TSB have no speed feats, Even Lee was able to throw a Kunai at TSB before they hit guy

Can you post that feat?

Fodder ninjas are not impressive. However the small period of time in which it was done is impressive considering the numbers.

Yes it does. I don't know if your eyes are working. But the light within the cube is an absolute speed feat. Pretending you don't see it is a YOU problem. Not mines.

Distance matters. Just making statements like that with no context isn't going to help your argument. What is the distance between Lee and Gai versus Madara and Gai. And that is no way a negative feat but a positive for Lee and his strength.

#62 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@thenewguysnm1: bruh I litteraly just debated this on the other thread (and we came to an agreement that's its as fast as natural lightning)so unless you want to create another law of physics he does have lightning feats.

You were debunked in that thread,you conceded.

He has no real feats just faulty scaling all these saitama wankers that say he solos the verse or clears are trolls and have no credibility imo.

Lol at start level Saitama Madara would beat him(and i proved it in a cav)

#63 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^

No Caption Provided

#64 Posted by DeathHero61 (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I'm pretty sure Saitama's moon jumping feat proves he's way faster than lightning, he had to jump towards the earth, and as he's landing alter his positioning to land on Boro's ship. That requires reaction time and reflexes.

#65 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I'm pretty sure Saitama's moon jumping feat proves he's way faster than lightning, he had to jump towards the earth, and as he's landing alter his positioning to land on Boro's ship. That requires reaction time and reflexes.

No it is not,there is no time frame which means it is unquantifiable so no he has not feats i have proved this in multiple cavs

#66 Edited by DeathHero61 (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

No it is not,there is no time frame which means it is unquantifiable so no he has not feats i have proved this in multiple cavs

Loading Video...

At best 10 seconds in the anime. Only two pages in the manga. Regardless of the necessity of a time frame, based off what we can see that's way faster than lightning.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If you could go based off a broad statement like Guy bending space to equal that into the theory of relativity, therefore him being near light speed or just straight up light speed, I don't see why this feat lacks validity, just because of the needless request of a time frame. There's no indication that much time passed to begin with. What are you going to say it took Saitama several minutes to cross that distance? An hour? A day?

#67 Edited by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I was debunked? I conceded? Lol

HP started saying somethings like "Clouds make lightning faster " without giving any proof they do, me and KZ both agreed it was lightning speed(at least I'm sure we did) it was the same speed as normal Lightning

An electrical discharge realeaed through air will always be the same speed

Go look at the thread again mate, my original statement still stands and no one on that thread provided any evidence to why it wouldn't be the same speed

#68 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@deathhero61 said:

Loading Video...

At best 10 seconds in the anime. Only two pages in the manga. Regardless of the necessity of a time frame, based off what we can see that's way faster than lightning.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

If you could go based off a broad statement like Guy bending space to equal that into the theory of relativity, therefore him being near light speed or just straight up light speed, I don't see why this feat lacks validity, just because of the needless request of a time frame. There's no indication that much time passed to begin with. What are you going to say it took Saitama several minutes to cross that distance? An hour? A day?

A time frame is needed as if it took him a second to come back it would be a certain speed if it is 1 minute it would be a different speed we need a timeframe to really quantify this.

Guy bending space needs no timeframe as it is irrefutably LS though one could put it at relativistic speeds as well.

#69 Posted by DeathHero61 (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I agree, there are some instances where a timeframe is obviously needed, however this isn't one of them. The scene was properly transitioned.

1. Saitama kicked to the moon, processes his surroundings, then kicks off the moon
  2. Cutaway to Boros, who is attempting to collect himself feeling extremely exhausted after activating his meteroic boost, meaning he didn't get much time to recover anyway, while he expositions about his ability taking a lot of energy. As we can see we are in the middle of hearing his thought process.
  3. Saitama immediately lands not long after the transition.

There wasn't much time between the transitions. If maybe we saw a separate cutaway to the heroes that would immediately debunk me and we could establish right then and there that some time passed after Saitama jumped off the moon. But that's not what happened. Saitama jumped off, cutback to Boros' exposition and Saitama immediately lands right after. Boros gets no time to rest or recuperate after kicking him to the moon, even stating that he usually uses his boost to end fights.

#70 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@sivil-law:

Can you post that feat?

Fodder ninjas are not impressive. However the small period of time in which it was done is impressive considering the numbers.

Yes it does. I don't know if your eyes are working. But the light within the cube is an absolute speed feat. Pretending you don't see it is a YOU problem. Not mines.

Distance matters. Just making statements like that with no context isn't going to help your argument. What is the distance between Lee and Gai versus Madara and Gai. And that is no way a negative feat but a positive for Lee and his strength.

Here a link to the fight

Not really, as they are featless

What? in fiction a flash of light doesn't mean LS:

No Caption Provided

BoRoS MoVeS aS a FlAsH oF LiGhT sO He's LS GG

DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT MATE

Base Lee Manages to tag it with a shrunken, so Base lee while not using any gates in LS?

no, the tsb do not have any speed feats, Even toner only manages to tag BSM Naruto

#71 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: @thenewguysnm1: @deathhero61: well, when you do the numbers, people aren't gonna like the stats.

So, if he Jumped from the moon to the earth in ten seconds, then he is , technically faster than Lightning, since lightning moves a bare minimum of 224000 mph and would take over an hour for lightning to travel the same distance

However, the return stroke would take only 4.5 seconds to travel that distance, over twice as fast as Saitama's jump

And then there's Boros, who kicked Saitama to the moon in 2 seconds, which is faster than the return stroke and 60% the speed of light. This puts Boros well above most Naruto characters except some god tiers in speed.

Saitama, however, took nearly five times as long despite having lesser gravity. Meaning Saitama has less leg strength and combat speed.

#72 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: lee threw the kunai before he performed Night guy. Night Guy is something only Madara could fully percieve.

So you have to post a showing of someone besides Madara who could see the Night Guy after he says "FLOW!"

#73 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: I don't understand what your trying to say?

its just Sivil said TSB are FTL, which they are not, in just tying to debunk his claim

#74 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: oh. Well that's dependant on the user.

If the user can move at light speed, then the Gudodama can too.

Simple logic.

#75 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7528 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: @thenewguysnm1: @deathhero61: well, when you do the numbers, people aren't gonna like the stats.

So, if he Jumped from the moon to the earth in ten seconds, then he is , technically faster than Lightning, since lightning moves a bare minimum of 224000 mph and would take over an hour for lightning to travel the same distance

However, the return stroke would take only 4.5 seconds to travel that distance, over twice as fast as Saitama's jump

And then there's Boros, who kicked Saitama to the moon in 2 seconds, which is faster than the return stroke and 60% the speed of light. This puts Boros well above most Naruto characters except some god tiers in speed.

Saitama, however, took nearly five times as long despite having lesser gravity. Meaning Saitama has less leg strength and combat speed.

Where did you get 2 seconds from?there is no time frame so it unquantifiable

Stop making thing up.

#76 Posted by XLR87T3 (9830 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Saitama automatically scales to Boros, even if he took forever to jump, since he wasn't even trying. Suggesting that Boros is faster and/or stronger than Saitama in any way is, quite frankly, preposterous. Baldy blitzed the alien before he can even react, several times during the fight

#77 Posted by XLR87T3 (9830 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: The anime has timeframes, but the OP never specified whether we're using the webcomic canon, or the manga or the anime

#78 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

When saiatama was release from the kick it was was about two seconds until the next frame of him landing on the moon. There was no travel from earth to space to the moon but rather a direct cut showing the speed and force Boros was enabling on saiatama. This backs up the just about 2 seconds, in the Managa we see boros kick saitama up and in the next pannel hes already landing on the moon.

#80 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: Sivil said that TSBs are FTL ?

#81 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: his PUNCHES Scales above Boros, but His Kicks are inferior to Boros after meteoric Burst, which Saitama didn't blitz him while he was in this state.

#82 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: arguable. Night Guy could be claimed at Light speed in combat speed.

Naruto could be claimed as Light speed reactions.

#83 Edited by BlackWizzard17 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: nope boros tried to blitz him again yet saitama punched him without much effort. Boros is nowhere near saiatam in speed, punches or kicks. The battle was one sided in favor of saiatam and boros even mentioned it.

#84 Edited by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

OPM vs naruto threads are always fun

#85 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: arguable. Night Guy could be claimed at Light speed in combat speed.

No, Guy bending space would require only a speed aproaching Light, like a Relativistic Mass, so he is not Light speed.

Naruto could be claimed as Light speed reactions.

Although I agree that he dodged the Light Fang, wouldn't that require only Light speed or reactions approaching light ? Humans can dodged things faster than them as well, but Naruto speed blitz is very fast, he moved to Point A to Point B before Sasuke returns with his Amenotejikara, So I would say that the Naruto God Tiers should be at least Relativistic , or Sub-Relativistic, but I doubt that there is anyone LS or FTL in Narutoverse :P

#86 Posted by vsw (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: yes he said they tagged Minato, who avoided Kamui which is "FTL"

@sladerulz pretty sure guy is relativistic(that's how fast u gotta be to warp space with speed)

Naruto, meh the LS fang argument has been wanked and Lowballed a lot and chases choas so I'll just away from it

But he's saying Minato has FTL reactions

#87 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwizzard17: are you serious? Boros was bodying Saitama, but Saitama was not visibly injured. The few seconds before he kicked Saitama, he was literally throwing him back and forth before appearing below and kicking him into the moon.

And Saitama doesn't even kick people. He punches them. He's more focused on arm strength than leg strength, while Boros put all of his strength into that kick. Making it more feasible.

You would need to provide a kick from Saitama superior to his moon kick to say he has greater leg strength.

The only time Saitama utterly blitzed him was AFTER the moon kick, where he was already showing that his body was taking the tolls of the power he used.

#88 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw said:

@joviolma: yes he said they tagged Minato, who avoided Kamui which is "FTL"

FTL Kamui..... LOL, TSBs are above Sound by a good margin considering that they reach the sky and destroyed Madara's meteors that were comparable to the Planet's curvature, but I doubt that they are Mach 2000 or anything of that sort :P I would say that they are at Lightning speed, but is hard to say.

#89 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Naruto seems to have Nanosecond perception at full speed. Though he can't consistently battle at that same speed.

#90 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6046 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Naruto seems to have Nanosecond perception at full speed. Though he can't consistently battle at that same speed.

I would say that Naruto short movements or speed-blitz attacks are pretty fast in his Six Paths Mode, like I claimed he moved a short distance before Sasuke returns from his teleportation.

#91 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: fair enough. I mean, Juudara could percieve Night Guy, but Was caught off guard by Naruto.

#92 Edited by BlackWizzard17 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: lmao ok. Saitama clearly was testing Boros to see if he could get a challenge. Saitama was able to react and punch boros during another blitz attempts. While talking saiatam instantly pulled up to boros leaving him in shock as he proceeded to demolish him. Saitama was clearly always ahead of boros regardless of what he did.

As for legs strength saitama jumped back to the earth from the moon. He did push ups a long with squats and running so not only is his punches strong but his legs. Saitama is clearly an untrained fighter who punches but if he clashed his leg with boros best believe boros would have lost his.

#93 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwizzard17: but in the end, his leg feats are below Boros.

Scaling, you can claim this, hut featwise, Boros has the better feat.

You can claim that he was just testing Boros, but he didn't really tag him until after the Meteoric burst was taking it's toll on his body.

#94 Edited by DeltaAlphaGulf (104 posts) - - Show Bio

In regard to boros kick force that reddit user doesnt give a lot of detail into how he got his numbers however there is an article about whether Superman can punch someone into space and to make a long story short it cant be done. So this makes any strikes into space physics shattering on many levels and so effectively incalculable. https://www.wired.com/2013/06/could-superman-punch-someone-into-space/

#95 Edited by Oozarususanoo (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Boruto and Sarada child sneezes and OPM verse is gone.

No Caption Provided

#96 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: idk why you keep saying it like boros had some victory over saitama when boros even said he wasnt trying after saitama tried passing off the fight as challenging. Saitama would have stomped going all out no question about it.

#97 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_of_origin: Yeah I'm not a big fan of calcs, so I'll just say you're right on that one.

Doesn't matter either way, Boros is a planet buster.

@sladerulez: this is true, but as we've seen, Naruto can tank this beam no problem, and characters like Momoshiki have exceeded Naruto's durability. Anyone above Naruto and Toneri is more than strong enough and tough enough to withstand even more force than the moon beam.

ABC Logic. This works fine in DBZ, but not in a series like Naruto where a superior opponent isn't necessarily stronger in every facet (strength, speed, etc.) compared to an inferior opponent.

Toneri used the moon beam twice with no visible consequence or side effect, meaning he can use that to his heart's content.

If he could use it casually, he would've only used attacks on that level.

And since it exerts a force greater than Saitama has ever tanked at a speed that exceeds Saitama's reaction, it'll kill him no sweat.

Nope. Sai tanked a planet buster.

And Sai has a LS reaction feat.

And just because it's called "Light speed slice" doesn't make it light speed. That's just a name with no context behind it. So it isn't feasible.

ONE doesn't typically exaggerate in any of his work, most everything he writes can be taken at face value. And considering that this attack came from a character already established to be fast, he was shocked when Sai dodged it because nobody ever does, literally thought he was a monster, comments on the reaction speed necessary to do that, and he was absolutely astonished when he caught it, there's no evidence to suggest it's not what it is.

So unless you can prove that there's no way that an attack specifically called lightspeed isn't lightspeed, it's a valid feat.

Besides, what in the world is context when it comes to lightspeed attacks? Like when in fiction is there ever "context" to a feat like this? At this point, you're just ignoring a good feat cuz you don't like it.

Show the Gudodama? Sure

https://goo.gl/images/gS6Wmh

As we see, every part of the shuriken that touches the gudodama dissapears and Sarutobi says that it works like Dust release, but superior and more potent.

1. Just because it's called similar to Dust release doesn't make it molecular.
  2. Just because it disintegrated a shuriken doesn't mean it could do the same to someone on Sai's level.

Boros never destroyed a planet. The closest he was is the Roaring cannon, which is just a surface wiper.

No Caption Provided

I realize you probably can't read Japanese, but in the official databook in the bottom left section, it says:

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon: Erase the Earth. The roar of despair!! It is an attack able to destroy Earth.

So you're incorrect mate. Boros is a planet buster, and Sai tanked it casually.

Toneri was going to use the moon to do the exact same thing.

Using the moon to do it is not as impressive as doing it via your own energy.

So Boros is below Toneri in everything except survivability.

False. He's below Toneri in survivability, destructive output, and likely speed.

@azureus:

Flash is not Lightspeed. 4 Digit Mach at best. The name of the attack doesn't make it LS.

Prove that it isn't.

Because the name and person using it are the evidence that it is.

Getting kicked to the moon only requires around mountain level physicals. Naruto and Sasuke dish that out casually with Shockwaves and take it too.

Boros is a planet buster, so I don't feel like wasting time on the calcs here.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#98 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11113 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#99 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: That's a very long post so I'm only going to take issue to the part you responded to me with.

You're free to research the subject yourself. I had a post somewhere in an Aizen thread I think showing the power of bombs like Castle Bravo (though weaker than Tsar Bomba, it's not a scale to where Tsar would suddenly be a mountain buster) but I can't be bothered to go digging for it.

As far as Boros being a planetbuster, that's fine and dandy. Does that also mean Itachi's Yata Mirror can repel UI Goku's Kamehameha blast?

No Caption Provided

Official databook entries are fine to an extent, but we go by feats first and take statements with a grain of salt. And there's nothing featwise to suggest Boros is even close to a planetbuster.

#100 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: it isn't simple ABC Logic. Instead It's looking at what chakra they have.

Naruto was using BSM when he fought toneri and tanked the moon Slicing attack.

But when Naruto was using Rikudo in Boruto, He was Knocked out by Momoshiki's attack while Momoshiki and Kinshiki was in the center of the attack as well. Meaning that Momoshiki, Naruto, and Kinshiki Tanked an explosion that exceeds 27 exatons of force. Something that Boros can't pull off without the roaring cannon.

And the roaring cannon was only used once and the constant mistranslations has made it one of the shakiest and flawed attacks out there. Especcially when we never actually seen it.

Even if it was a planet buster, which is supported by nothing except the heavily flawed and constantly mistranslated databook, the Bocho Gudodama is still a far superior attack in Comparison.

Toneri keeping up with Naruto is a better speed feat than Boros because his strongest kick, the moon kick, wasn't really beyond Naruto characters in speed or power. And I proved this earlier.