Saitama runs the Naruto gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@sladerulez said:

@kallekazikaze: saitama's jump was actually really slow when you notice that Boros had dialogue as he returned to earth.

The Chidori is a Casual attack Sasuke always uses. If it was a serious attack, He would have used the Susanoo. And if He was really trying, he wouldn't look Bored AF after destroying it.

Saitama's serious punch is the only thing that could Push him to Kaguya's level, but it's actually pretty easy for Naruto and Sasuke to dodge. Tjey literally just move away.

They beat him in skill, versatility, and speed.

? They are far slower and dont have the skill to deal with Saitama do you understand how far away the moon is from earth? 400 000km for the actual moon not the hollow moon you see in naruto that was close to earth. Meaning Saitama range and speed spites naruto characters.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: i do know the distance. And I also know the return stroke of Lightning could make that distance in 4.5 seconds. Itachi,Kakashi,and even Kankuro have all reacted to lightning (no kidding. It's in a light novel) meaning tjey can percieve and react to Saitama's jumping speed. No matter how much you try to highball the feat

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@sladerulez said:

@kallekazikaze: i do know the distance. And I also know the return stroke of Lightning could make that distance in 4.5 seconds. Itachi,Kakashi,and even Kankuro have all reacted to lightning (no kidding. It's in a light novel) meaning tjey can percieve and react to Saitama's jumping speed. No matter how much you try to highball the feat

Thats not the return stroke of lightning and those are noncanon anyway. Lightning starts at 200 mach. Not 880 000 mach which is speed of light. You kind of need the movement speed feats as well not some lightning reacting assumptions (Itachi was never shown to react to it we only saw close up of his face) Remember Black Zetsu (Kaguya's Will) said Lightning cant be reacted to in NV.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kallekazikaze: movement speed? Is this a race? Combat and Reaction speed are what actually matter in a fight.

Itachi clearly reacted to the attack since he was able to put up his defense before it hit him and after it launched.

Light speed could make that distance in 1.5 seconds, and Naruto has feasibly percieved such speeds before.

Saitama's jumping speed isn't that impressive, end of story. It took several seconds (nearly half a minute) for him to JUMP back to earth despite the gravity granting him greater maneuverability. Naruto could percieve Light speed, react to instantaneous teleportation, fight evenly with lightning speed level foe in a weaker state.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I got the info from vs battle. Where's your info that says he isn't?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: the second you mentioned vs battle is the second your (nonexistent) argument lost all credibility.

@theoriginalone: get a load of this

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is still going huh.

Just stopped by to say that nobody in this gauntlet can hurt Saitama.

That is all.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By Scythenger

@sladerulez: because you say so doesn't make it a fact. Get a load of you not providing a source of your claim that by word of god saitama isn't planet level. It says on saitama's profile that murata stated that saitama can blow up the earth if he wanted to. And in the original web comic saitama says he'll end up destroying the earth. Go on saitama's profile on vs battle wiki.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Lol.... I see what you mean by "wankers" now. These seem to be worse to be honest.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: dude, I shouldn't need to explain why, but you seem to not be aware.

No one worth their salt takes Vsbattles seriously. Cause they're biased and unreliable. They always have been.

You can claim that Saitama's planet level, but he hasn't shown to be at that level. Some believe he's above Planet surface level, and That's believable, but nothing actually implies that he is planet level or higher other than mistranslations.

You haven't given any argument and is expecting me to just accept your claim with a grain of salt. Which i simply won't.

If you want to claim he's planet level,then PROVE it. Until then, stop tagging me. I don't have to prove anything cause I'm not trying to prove anything.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: yeah. He wants me to disprove something that he hasn't even made an argument for. It's straight up ridiculous.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: So where has naruto or kaguya shown to be planet level? where's the proof of them actually destroying a planet? if you want to go by feats then show me where any god tier has destroyed a planet. And as far as speed goes show me any god tier naruto character dodging actual light.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: you said by word of god that saitama isn't planet level. I told you where to go to see a statement made by murata where it says saitama can blow up the earth if he wanted to.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: the only wankers are people who say naruto characters are planet level and light speed or lol ftl speed without showing actual feats since feats seem to be the only thing that's accepted here and that's totally fine.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@scythenger: But Saitama doesn't have the feats as well. He has one outlier planet surface feat but all his other feats are large mountain to multi mountain at best.

Not to mention, he has no imprrssive durability feats at all.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: finally, asking the questions that matter.

The Light fang is made of Natural Light,allowing it to move at it's natural speed. Perfectly sensible answer.

The FTSB recreates the time space it exists in. Nothing really disproves this nor does it make no sense, Since Kaguya is implied to have MADE these by Kakashi.

But One Punch man? Their constant mistranslations and and over exaggerations makes everything about them skeptical.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By Scythenger

Where has any naruto character ever destroyed a planet or even a moon for that matter? and where has a naruto character actually dodged light? how can any naruto character be planet level when the strongest character has never been shown destroying a moon?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will try to add some ideas to this thread.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: where was it shown that it was made by actual light? did it come from the sun itself? or is it a technique with magical properties? and amaterasu was said to be hotter than the surface of the sun but it wasn't shown to be and kakashi implied it but it wasn't shown. Nothing actually shown but everything being stated.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scythenger: you do notice you are defeating your own logic right?

We see that they create moons, and they explain how Kaguya's dimensions were MADE. Nothing has disproved this.

One punch man has no real explanation and haven't really made an attempt to put Saitama At Planet level. He isn't canonically there yet and you haven't actually shown anything that supports your argument.

We see that the Kirin moves at the Speed of Natural Lightning due to being made of it's natural element.

Same logic applies to the Light fang, which is made naturally.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies to Obito

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears easily

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By Scythenger

@sladerulez: Is the moon shown being destroyed? or the planet? saitama's serious punch should be good enough considering the effect it had and it wasn't saitama at his strongest. And sasuke made kirin by heating up the atmosphere and causing a storm. Madara just spat it out his mouth. It wasn't shown coming from anything that consists of light. If kizaru isn't considered light speed then madara's technique shouldn't be considered light speed either. It was a laser.

Mystra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By Mystra

In physics if an object is moving 3 m/s(10ft) and it continue with that speed for a 3 second mean: that object move 9 meter compare to the its initial position and if it want to move another 6 meter, than it has to continue to move(assuming same speed) for an another 2 second. However this is for real world. Unfortunately it's not that easy to follow same rule in anime.

Loading Video...

When you look to the fight between Saitama and Boros, more specifictly to the part when Saitama's kicked to the Moon, Saitama start to move in 2:24 by Boros's kick and Saitama reaches to the Moon in a second or more precisely in 2:25 we start to see Saitama almost reach to the Moon. According to simple logic if Saitama reach to the Moons's outskirt in a second, then from there to surface of Moon should takes something like a nanosecond which is impossible to compherend for a Human so as I explained in the begging of my post Animators sometimes play with time. Which means it is okay to assume that it takes about 1 second for Saitama to reach Moon after he kicked by Boros.

The Distance between Moon and Earth is 384.400 km and if it takes 1 second for Saitama to reach there, then his speed should be 384.400 km/s or 238 855.086 miles/s. Since speed of light is about 300.000 km/s in vaccuum/space, Boros can kick someone 1.28 times faster than speed of light. That's the power of the Boros's legs and since Saitama's many many and some quadrillions times stronger than Boros, it is oblivious that Saitama can move way more faster than the speed of light.

In summary Saitama can move faster than light which would be impposible for any Naruto chracter to compherend let alone react which is also mean they would fall with a single punch

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 word: AMATERATSU

2 words: Finnegan soul removal.

1 word: Genjutsu.

How many ways can saitama die?

Many.

Lock thread.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By COOLGUY18

@bionar:

@bionar said:

1 word: AMATERATSU

2 words: Finnegan soul removal.

1 word: Genjutsu.

How many ways can saitama die?

Many.

Lock thread.

Yeah, but they get blitzed and one punched before they could even pull it off.

JR2321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: if we are not using "saitama beats everyone because he is a parody character" by actual feats he probably loses at 1

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: you say that as if naruto characters are slow.

Or as if saitama hasn't been hit before.

He couldn't even hit an housefly for all hi speed.

He blitzes nothing, as sasuke can teleport foo

And naruto is as fast as yellow flash

Madara also dodged minato's speed and has mad reaction in his fight against minato, gaara, kakashi and obito so what the fudge are you saying?

And what is saitama's answer for amateratsu?????????????

I'm waiting for your answer bruv

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By TheTruthTeller

Holy $@#€, the naruto NLF has crossed my patience.

All ninjas are just kunai and sword level.

See here your god level ninja naruto gets hurt by a sword stab.

Loading Video...

Saitama jumps and sends a multi country level shockwaves and kills all the ninjas.

And if someone wants to say ftl reflexes.

Uh bruh, they can't cross multiple countries?

How come they run out of this shockwaves?

Ftl naruto characters travel speed feats please.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either stops at 6 with 50/50 chance due to genjutsu (he either one punches Naruto and Sasuke uses the moment to genjutsu him or Saitama one shots Sasuke and then Naruto right after) or clears.

Mystra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar said:

Madara also dodged minato's speed and has mad reaction in his fight against minato, gaara, kakashi and obito so what the fudge are you saying?

Dude as ı explained in my previous post, Saitama can move many times faster than Light. Naruto characters can not react such speed. Comparing Naruto and Saitama in terms of speed is like comparing a cheetah and a turtle in running. I mean turtles can't even run.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar:

@bionar said:

Yup, they are. Saying they are FTL, But gets hit by shurikens, kunai's, blades, etc.

PIS bro.

When did he used teleportation to dodge an attack?

LOL

Saitama laughed at speed o sound sonic's speed.

What is their answer against saitama's punches?

Bump.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mystra: I cannot begin to describe how stupid your analysis is.

Turtle and cheetah? Are you saying saitama is as fast as the flash? Or quicksilver? Saitama has quick reaction feats and is agile but naruto characters can match him for speed.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By Bionar

@coolguy18: so its plot induced stupidity that saitama gets hit? Isn't him having powers PIS. He did pushups all his life, and swam across an ocean to have superpowers. How stupid is that?

Anyway.. He has gotten hit before, I believe he was smashed all the way to the moon, so he obviously can be hit.

And in character he waits for his opponent to hit before doing the one punch thing. So he is definitely getting hit by amaterastu.

In the fight against momoshiki sasuke used teleportation to dodge attacks, and against the sharigan clone as well..in fact these days he uses his teleportation in battle to dodge lethal attacks so I'm clueless as to how you are asking that question.

You still haven't answered about his answer for amaterastu.

Yes saitama has the one punch gag,

But is a one trick pony.

In Narutoverse that doesn't even begin to cut it, characters such as raikage and tsunade can also one shot yet they are not regarded as unbeatable, raikage is even faster than saitama. Saitama may be strangely stronger and more durable still in Narutoverse he is just another fighter , there are hundreds of ways to put him down.

And amaterastu is one of them.

Genjustu is overkill.

Pein's Telekinesis and soul removal technique is a slaughterstomp.

Oh wait, Sasuke has all this powers fool.

Mystra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar said:

@mystra: I cannot begin to describe how stupid your analysis is.

Turtle and cheetah? Are you saying saitama is as fast as the flash? Or quicksilver? Saitama has quick reaction feats and is agile but naruto characters can match him for speed.

Okay ı will make this easier to understand.

0. Look this post https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/saitama-runs-the-naruto-gauntlet-1961791/?page=10#js-message-20858874

1. Boros can kick someone of Saitama's size about %30 faster than light.

2. In general you can run way more faster than you can kick someone of average size.

3. Boros can move faster than speed of light.

4. Saitama is many many times stronger, faster...etc than Boros.

5. Saitama's faster than speed of light.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 2

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears the verse unintentionally

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mystra: blah blah blah blah.

I am not going to try to comprehend jargon.

Which is what you are saying.

You are honestly saying rubbish that you dont believe yourself and you expect me to agree with you, well if you are looking for a pat on the back for the mathematical nonsense, you wont get it from me.

I'm immune to bullshit.

If Saitama was the speed of light he wouldnt get hit in the first place. Its just a cartoon, its not supposed to make sense using physics, and trying to scale the reason why saitama was hit to the moon so fast doesnt make sense.

Superman travels from space to earth in seconds and he still gets tagged so many times. So its all stupid.

Besides they basically shorten most anime fights and exaggerate speed to make up for time.

Someone who travelled from space to earth cannot catch an housefly.

Does that makes sense to you?

So quit the rubbish please.

The point is saitama gets hit and can be tagged.

Unlike the speed of Fox's quicksilver which basically pauses time.

Saitama is just another fast character like the rest.

No need to scale it.

Period.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mystra said:

In physics if an object is moving 3 m/s(10ft) and it continue with that speed for a 3 second mean: that object move 9 meter compare to the its initial position and if it want to move another 6 meter, than it has to continue to move(assuming same speed) for an another 2 second. However this is for real world. Unfortunately it's not that easy to follow same rule in anime.

Loading Video...

When you look to the fight between Saitama and Boros, more specifictly to the part when Saitama's kicked to the Moon, Saitama start to move in 2:24 by Boros's kick and Saitama reaches to the Moon in a second or more precisely in 2:25 we start to see Saitama almost reach to the Moon. According to simple logic if Saitama reach to the Moons's outskirt in a second, then from there to surface of Moon should takes something like a nanosecond which is impossible to compherend for a Human so as I explained in the begging of my post Animators sometimes play with time. Which means it is okay to assume that it takes about 1 second for Saitama to reach Moon after he kicked by Boros.

The Distance between Moon and Earth is 384.400 km and if it takes 1 second for Saitama to reach there, then his speed should be 384.400 km/s or 238 855.086 miles/s. Since speed of light is about 300.000 km/s in vaccuum/space, Boros can kick someone 1.28 times faster than speed of light. That's the power of the Boros's legs and since Saitama's many many and some quadrillions times stronger than Boros, it is oblivious that Saitama can move way more faster than the speed of light.

In summary Saitama can move faster than light which would be impposible for any Naruto chracter to compherend let alone react which is also mean they would fall with a single punch

No Caption Provided

Mystra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By Mystra

@bionar

Okay, first of all what you did is called ad hominem and it's a clear sign of losing argument ,which you try only when you desperately seek a reply.

I kinda look your post history and I can clearly say that you are just a hardcore Naruto fun who is upset about his/her favorite anime's chracters beaten up by logic. I mean even if this fight would have happen between Sasuke and God, the all mighty and omnipotence. You would still claim that Ameterasu should work fine againts the God or Genjutsu still effect the God event thought it's the God.

I have a claim that Saitama can move way more faster than speed of light and I'm proving my claim with simple Math which you should have learned in first grade. It's just, taking the distance between Earth and Moon in a second > speed of light and to be honest this is not even the only instance that Saitama move in +/= speed of light. You can look the fight between Saitama vs Geryuganshop(I will just say Ger. It is very hard for me to write all name.). In this fight Ger send countless small stone sized things towards to Saitama with a speed of %90-%100 of light. None of them hit and he even catch one stone. This thing along with something with speed of %90-100 of light is nothing for Saitama is stated by Murata.

If ı really want to go full physics ,which I can since it's my profession, I would say something along the line: according to Lorentz Equation (Y = 1 / (1-v^2/c^2)^0.5) Boros' punch should have +Unlimited power and since Saitama >>>>> Boros, Saitamas punch should have +++Unltimited power.

OPM is not a action based anime/manga. At its core it is a absurd comedy that is mocking superhero stuff so the not being able to catch a housefly is just a way of mangaka's trolling and it's funny. At least for me. I mean if we are going that way can you explane how is a three years old infant can take down Naruto? If we are taking that into account than Saitama can just wipe out these chracters' existences from entire time line with just a punch.

Mystra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold

There is a huge difference between dodging a laser/laser like attack and reacting to an opponnent that can move many times faster than light.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By Bionar

@mystra: i also did physics to postgraduate levels. I'm using my phone for these threads and i clearly do not have time to prove anything to you with physics.

Ad hominem is also what you are doing by suggesting fanboyism.

And honestly, i dont care how you take it. What you said is illogical, even if saitama is supposed to be an absurb character.

He has no answer for Amaterastu, or soul removal.

And Naruto from @Revold's gif dodged an attack the speed of light.

The point is saitama has been hit before.

Thats all there is to it.

And if it can happen once, it can happen again. Period

TheTruthTeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar:

Saitama is blood lusted.

So he throws multiple serious series punches wiping out all the ninjas in the continent range.

Bruh, Care to show those ftl travel speed feats for naruto characters now or they don't survive.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers