saitama runs the naruto gauntlet

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sophia89: im assuming theire not edo otherwise this thread is dumb and its spite.

I disagree saitama is way faster than minato only CB speed is debatable but we wont reach a consensus since theire both in the MHS scale without a way to really know whos faster, so yeah he clears or stops at Naruto and sasuke.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
@sophia89 said:
@demohardt said:
@sophia89 said:
@rickyrck said:

They are edo. Even if you destroy them at an atomic level they will come back. Only way to stop an edo is to seal them or force the caster to undo it, but that won't work here either as 2 of them know how to break the contract from their side.

Basically an edo is a zombie with infinite chakra and stamina that doesn't need to rest/sleep/eat and can regenerate nonstop.

Huh. Okay.

Yeah, guess it's stalemate then. So, any thing other than edo he should be able to clear then correct?

No. Op said specifically that they are not edo:

@thenewguysnm1 said:

in character

full knowledge

no bfr

no planet bust

no edo

no genjutsu

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 higherpower  Moderator

@sophia89: Yea OPM verse hasn't had a God level yet. When they do, Blast will probably show up

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears all.

Stomps bonus rounds badly. I mean saitama stomps.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 higherpower  Moderator

Where even is the gauntlet

That's why I haven't been able to comment yet

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Imo Boros Was godlevel they didnt treat him as such because the hero association never saw what he was capable of plus im pretty sure Boros was a threat to all humanity.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@sophia89 said:

Teleportation or normal speed?

Both

Normal speed, he was fast enough to cross countries in couple of minutes

That's MHS. Well it actually depends on the size of the country, but if we use America as a basis, then it would be MHS. And that's also travel speed

IIRC, and outspeed the other hokages by a good bit.

Who don't have good speed feats either. Well at least nothing above massively hypersonic

Managed to react and save Naruto and Sasuke before Juubito blew their heads off at point blank. Easily reacted to A at full speed, and A admitted that Minato is faster. So pretty damn fast. I wouldn't say light speed, but maybe relativistic speed.

A at full speed is a lightning timer (MHS) and Juubito, Bijuu Naruto, and EMS Sasuke are around sub-relativistic so Minato should be too. Even 8 gates guy isn't relativistic, Night Guy was his most powerful attack and it bent space (and the only attack he has thats shown to do that), meaning that kick alone was relativistic. So in other words, Guys regular punches and kicks (and other body movements) aren't relativistic either (up until he pulls out night guy).

His teleportation is instant. If he has his seal on something he can teleport to it instantly (best example when he took Judara's TSO that touched his jacket and went back to the leaf before it touched his skin).

That goes without saying. But minato doesn't have relativistic combat speed so Saitama doesn't stop at 2. And since they're not edo he should kill them with casual punches.

I don't know the order of the gauntlet so I can't say where he stops

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: assuming a character is way faster and stronger than kaguya cant she be eventually killed since her chakra to regen would run out?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 higherpower  Moderator

@rickyrck said:

@god_vulcan: Imo Boros Was godlevel they didnt treat him as such because the hero association never saw what he was capable of plus im pretty sure Boros was a threat to all humanity.

Well that's your opinion, official sources put him at Dragon+. When a real God lvl shows up we'll probably see Blast. Sitch's statement also indicates that villains more powerful than Boros or Garou will arrive in the future

@sophia89 said:
@god_vulcan said:

@sophia89: Yea OPM verse hasn't had a God level yet. When they do, Blast will probably show up

I liked that flashback of him from ahh "tsukomi?" But yeah, I think that is when he will show up. Looking forward to Blast and Saitama meeting, they seem really similar.

Tbh, the hype is killing me.

Saitama needs to hurry up and planet bust

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: well its not just my opinion we know that if something is a threat to all humanity the association would call it a god level which Boros was but hey i totally see ONE just calling it a dragon + in order to hype a future monster and call it god

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguyas immortality is a problem. But Saitama can one hit anyone else with full knowledge he won't go around and let them do what they want. I would say if he doesn't hold back and starts serious he can and probably will literally one punch all of them.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@god_vulcan: R1 5 kage

R2 4 hokage

R3 gai and toneri

R4 movie momoshiki and knishiki

R5 naruto and sasuke

bonus saitama and boros vs jubbi jins and kaguya

this is the order

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sayo786: thanks for your input but care to explain your thoughts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic for a sec. I belive Blast is Mumen Rider

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: why do you think the top hero of class c is secretly also the top S class hero blast?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 higherpower  Moderator

@kratosx64x: why do you think the top hero of class c is secretly also the top S class hero blast?

Lmao mumen rider being blast is interesting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: @watcher5000: For someone with no special ability he survives all attacks of all those monsters. Everytime he shows up noone dies. We never saw his face fully like we never saw Blasts face. He knew about promotions as a lowest class hero.

I belive he is undercover to see the potential of heros. He watches over the heros with the most potential and sees how they progress and that is easy as a C-Class hero who is somehow always involved in big disasters were even S-Class heros struggle to keep up with.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could clear, but he could also be stopped by Kaguya or Madara/Obito team.

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By undeadslayer4

Why just why Saitama destroys everyone before the fight even begins is this even question?

Sayo786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: It is very simple. Saitama wins. He is much faster and stronger. He can lose to a slight hax and i wont wank his toonforce-like power and agree that if hes repeatedly hit by TSB or hit in a vital area with it, he should go down.

Logically, i love how theres this nardo wanker putting minato at relavistic speed with absolutely no proof at all. Shes scaling from MHS and discussing her horror fantasies in which she also knows Saitama would utterly destroy minato. Yes im being kind of a jerk and i did not want to go in detail but since you tagged me, might as well let out the rage.

A funny thing i remembered in which how i used a statement of a professional MIT professor when he clearly spit it out in words that a punch would need to travel at relavistic or LS to mountain bust with shockwave from its air pressure and apart from godvulcan and a few others, every single person called me a "lul nub scrub saitama LS gtfooo".

As always, people learn from their mistakes and putting aside my horrible CAV presentation(yeah i realized that later, i was an idiot at that time .-.) Lets assume Naruto is LS or has LS reactions due to his one dodge feat without factoring in every single thing such as pre cog. How in the bloody hell are no one calling out sophia who is wanking to the extreme by saying minato has relavistic speed? Lolwtf?

I dont really care if ya'll ignore her wanking due to a piss poor scale which she did. I also dont care what my opinion is for some of you people but what i do care is that we are are SUPPOSED to be operating at strictly feats only(Yes this is a pun intended deal with it). Show me some feats of [insert naruto character] dodging a lightspeed attack.

You know there is actually someone in OPM who slashes at the speed of light right? Garou blocked his slash casually and then Garou went three huge powerups and even had pre cog to a high level but still got stomped by saitama. Saitama did this casually. I have scans for this. Naruto may be able to react to some of saitamas weak attacks but a serious punch is outright eradicating every nardo char. Apart from naruto, everyone here gets blitzed.

nnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nnut

Why there is no Shino in this gauntlet? He can stomp serious Saitama with some mosquito.

No Caption Provided

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Raziel2014

saitama easily wins, no naruto character has durability close to the demons from OPM and saitama kills them with ease, i mean monsters fro OPM are all physical force monster that have skin and bones harder than steel/diamond and saitama kills them like flys.

in the end it comes down to who can survive 1 punch from saitama.

RazielGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ lmao what the f*cking f*ck!? Free drugs today?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopa at 5 or clears

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't know enough about OPM. I'm a casual fan, I say he stops at Kaguya. I haven't seen anything from him that lets him resist disintegration from her Ash Bones. Aside from that I think he Could KO everyone below that. I don't think most characters could take a hit from that Serious Punch he gave Boros.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomposter: yes how about you?

What language do you speak?

Not many of us here speak troll after all

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: you can barely speak at all. stop derailing the thread with your saltiness

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude saitama is supppsedly SSJ God Level by hype stop putting him against Naruto character they can never win + he is a gag character they have no chance

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude saitama is supppsedly SSJ God Level by hype stop putting him against Naruto character they can never win + he is a gag character they have no chance

lol

he does win tho

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdragonfly9: thanks for saying that as it gives me a chance to debunk something your right saitama is written to 1 shot everyone but that is only in his verse so those rules do not apply in other or shared verses so people who say saitama beats god goku plus level charcters are wrong and he is not gag but a parody imo a gag is a arale or toribot sorry for the little tantrum but i felt it had to be said so yes saitama 1 punches any1 in his verse but those rules do not apply in other verses therefore the answer to a battle cannot be saitama is written to win so he beats any1 no that only applys in his verse just like naruto is written to overcome adversitie and change the hearts of his rivals but that wouldnt work against i dont know zamasu for example

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: heck thinking about it his whole exercise things is just plain ridiculous when taken outside of his verse

There have been characters who have done much more intense training but they certainly don't have Saitama level of physical stats

If you apply Saitama's verse rule on them they would technically shit stomp him

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Clear his serious punch is half of Big Bang and no one here are remotely close to that level

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomposter: speaks about saltiness and derailing the thread

Have you looked in a mirror recently?

Because you are the picture perfect example of the "pot meet kettle"

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamduck: yes saltiness as you're attacking me on two different threads for no apparent reason. clearly butthurt about something lol also you're still derailing. back on topic.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No BFR makes it harder for Saitama to clear but it's not like edos can kill him either or even scratch. Saitamas shockwaves have continental range so he definitely beats everyone except Kaguya for now, though if he gets to disintegrate the things he hits (hasnt happened with the meteor or Boros) then Kaguya won't be able to regen from that type of damage.