Saitama runs a Frieza gauntlet

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ivehuugedeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Saitama runs a Frieza gauntlet (57 votes)

2, he gets sneezed 60%
3, he gets blinked 16%
Effortlessly clears 25%
No Caption Provided

a limitless, bloodlusted Saitama

fully rest and healed after each round

The gauntlet

1. Mecha Frieza

No Caption Provided

2. Golden Frieza

No Caption Provided

3. Black Frieza

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama aint beating Golden Frieza. Let alone black frieza

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Feats before his boost after seeing genos died. There literally nothing close to star level before Saitama and garou serious punch clash.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bs_superheros said:

@pandalumina: so how come the rest of opm fans agree that he is?

I don't know of any OPM fans on here that seriously think that

If they do, then I can assure you that no one takes them seriously since the manga straight up proves them wrong

He isn't a gag in the traditional sense. He's just kinda there to poke fun at Shonnen anime/manga. A gag character is like...idk Mineta or King

no wait King solos fiction.....

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By GangOrca

@lordragoon:

Feats before his boost after seeing genos died. There literally nothing close to star level before Saitama and garou serious punch clash.

You still could've chosen better feats like Saitama tanking a GRB or having the power to destroy the Earth with a shockwave of his clash with Garou. Hell, the serious table flip is a better feat than the planet bulge. Besides, the squared punch IS a feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-638bb7cab7864
deactivated-638bb7cab7864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: lol that’s what exactly what I mean of what opm fans says lmao. I totally agree saitama not being a true definition of a “pure gag” character, as of the likes of bugs bunny, popeye, daffy duck etc. because he has a story and a plot obviously and not just pure comedic entertainment. the only “gag” thing about him is only his super powers and plot armor and to make fun of super heros

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: lol that’s what exactly what I mean of what opm fans says lmao. I totally agree saitama not being a true definition of a “pure gag” character, as of the likes of bugs bunny, popeye, daffy duck etc. because he has a story and a plot obviously and not just pure comedic entertainment. the only “gag” thing about him is only his super powers and plot armor and to make fun of super heros

If he was the series would be completely different and we'd be having very different battles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: …wdy mean?

If he was like Popeye or Bugs bunny Saitama would be screwing around with the artist and stuff.

We also probably would have more racist jokes....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: oh yeah for sure haha. Also Saitama vs Goku part 3 by Etoilec1 Animation is coming Tomorrow. It’s gonna be so Awesome!🤩😁👏🏽 Can’t wait

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: oh yeah for sure haha. Also Saitama vs Goku part 3 by Etoilec1 Animation is coming Tomorrow. It’s gonna be so Awesome!🤩😁👏🏽 Can’t wait

The comments section won't be fun to read through. Either they are super salty or they get all bitchy about their character losing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: dude I don’t care about the comment section, but I totally understand What you mean lol. I’m just looking for a good fight animation between them 2. Even if one of them should win, it’s not like it’s gonna be officially canon to their own respective verses. Don’t pay attention to them, it’s only just gonna rob you of your joy

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: dude I don’t care about the comment section, but I totally understand What you mean lol. I’m just looking for a good fight animation between them 2. Even if one of them should win, it’s not like it’s gonna be officially canon to their own respective verses. Don’t pay attention to them, it’s only just gonna rob you of your joy

Wise words, sound just like those of a wise man lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 takenstew22  Moderator

@lordragoon:

1. He no sold the bulge feat.

2. I'm saying pre-evolved Saitama is potentially star/solar system level if you believe Garou's GRB had the same potency of an actual GRB. Which isn't unbelievable considering how his powers work.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lordragoon

@takenstew22: I have never really view garou GRB as a real GRB. Yes, the bulge feat really did not really hurt him, but that was planet level only. Star level is many more times more powerful than the bulge feat and he does not get to that level until genos was killed.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: I have never really view garou GRB as a real GRB. Yes, the bulge feat really did not really hurt him, but that was planet level only. Star level is many more times more powerful than the bulge feat and he does not get to that level until genos was killed.

Doesn't he tho.

MisterKeyrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@aggrape said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@takenstew22 said:

What is even the point of this gauntlet if the gap between 1 and 2 is hilariously high? What is even the point of round 1 if it's not a poll option?

...Oh yeah, it's made by that guy. Nvm.

That guy?

You know, that guy.

no I don't know That guy... please enlighten me.

Makes a ton of battles with baity polls and it feels like they're almost meant to be toxic. Also alot of them are pretty lazy and just a variation of similar threads. Also he hates me of course.

You are misinterpreting hate for general dislike, this is not my alt, you always accuse new users with me without being able to prove anything.. the only one that is toxic here is you.. stop spreading lies to everyone about me, you always sticking your nose where it's not wanted now I'm back and it's time for payback.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@misterkeyrush:

No Caption Provided

Nah bro there's no way you don't hate me sorry lol.

It doesn't even matter if the OP is you or not, fact is these threads are still annoying asf.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stops at 2

Dolchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based solely on feats to date he hard stops at 2. But based on hype and future potential he clears.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets one shot at 2 for now.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@ragegod said:

The same OPM stans going to war for their pet series. First Form Frieza solos OPM.

Peak irony given that you jumped on my ass the moment I voiced my criticism towards the latest arc of DBS. I never bothered you on your opinions of OPM's quality, just your bad takes on the power of the verse.

You got called out for a silly take. You don't get to take the "this arc was too long" route when you stan OPM. Sorry.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GangOrca
@ragegod said:
@gangorca said:
@ragegod said:

The same OPM stans going to war for their pet series. First Form Frieza solos OPM.

Peak irony given that you jumped on my ass the moment I voiced my criticism towards the latest arc of DBS. I never bothered you on your opinions of OPM's quality, just your bad takes on the power of the verse.

You got called out for a silly take. You don't get to take the "this arc was too long" route when you stan OPM. Sorry.

1. There is a difference between length and drag. My problem with the Granolah arc was the latter. You really think I'm gonna complain that a 20 chapter arc was too long???

2. I believe I've already told you this but the MA arc is also guilty of needlessly dragging the story out. The Psykorochi plane fight and the Council of Swordsmen were unnecessary and I outright despised the Sage Centipede chapters. The ending also robbed my investment by having neither Saitama or Garou remember their fight.

So because OPM has this issue that means I can't criticize other verses for having the same issue? That's the same logic Star Wars ST defenders use smh. I don't stan OPM, do you even know what that means? Probably not. You are probably just projecting your insecurities onto me whenever DBZ/DBS gets an ounce of criticism. If you ask me, DBS only had two good arcs out of eight lmao.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Clears Round 1 with ease and then loses Round 2 with ease.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why can't Mecha Lord Frieza defeat Saitama?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ArranVid
@talliamass said:

Saitama might get recked by Mecha Frieza. Golden and Black are on a level that Saitama fanboys can only ever hope that his verse can reach but unironically they never will because ONE and Murata don't know how to write strong feats and don't know how to write a good story in general. Their recent arcs were too elongated for no reason and lacked any emotion or any major character developments. The only good character arc Saitama had after beating Garou got reversed into nothing and was pointless.

I mostly agree :-)

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@arranvid said:

Why can't Mecha Lord Frieza defeat Saitama?

Simple. He's not strong enough.

And the hilarious gap between Saitama stomping round 1 and getting stomped at round 2 does not warrant this as a rather interesting discussion.