---

Round #11:

Saitama vs. Buuhan

---

Round #12:

Saitama vs. Beerus

---

---

Does Saitama have a chance of defeating all of these Dragon ball characters , or which of the 12 dragon ball characters can defeat Saitama with a chance of 9/10 (90%) ?

Would Saitama be a reasonably good 10th member for Universe #7 in the tournament of power, or which other earthlings who were not included for the ToP for universe #7 would still have been a better choice (e.g. maybe Yamcha, Chaozu, Arale, Yajirobe ... ?)

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone from Frieza and up has better feats, or explicitly scales to having better capabilities, than Saitama has yet to display in any showing. He stops at 7 definitely. Could this change? It can and more than likely will as One Punch Man continues.

To be honest even if you said Saitama could beat everyone on this list, EXCLUDING BEERUS, it still wouldn’t prove Saitama that valuable of a teammate for the Tournament of Power in the anime due to how ridiculous DBS scaled its characters above DBZ’s characters. They’ve had Base Goku and Base Vegeta from early DBS outright destroy characters that would be Buu Saga high tiers. By feats, Saitama isn’t even that high to begin with.

AnimeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AnimeSensei

Clears if we assume Saitama has no limits. Based on feats he should probably stop at Round 11

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Frieza.

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops 6. Frieza and above stomps the OPM verse with their pinkies.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

He isn't beating Recoome.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now he stops at Raditz. Although with filler feats he stops at Popo.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Frieza based on current feats.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Stops at Frieza, although if this is an In character Saitama he could potentially stops at Raditz

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: Agreed. Those who are 7 and up would be a bit too much.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MainJP

Stops at Freeza.

@thecheapparakeet said:

Vegeta casually busted planets before he met Goku

With Toei filler feats, sure. In the manga and Kai, no.

Avatar image for thecheapparakeet
TheCheapParakeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Stops at Freeza.

@thecheapparakeet said:

Vegeta casually busted planets before he met Goku

With Toei filler feats, sure. In the manga and Kai, no.

Alright, then replace that feat with piccolos moon busting feat.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The jump between 12 and 11 is ridiculous, but he stops at 7 regardless

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears till Beerus, Saitama's physical levels are way too high, if Hakai doesn't kill him, Saitama possibly clears Beerus too, maybe Beerus could clear Saitama via energy projection, but I doubt it.

Legendary_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again??

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

8 or 9 IMO.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: uhhh no

Beerus has feats of obliterating planets with his strikes and kicks, and that was when he was playing around

Beerus blinkstomps Saitama

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Stops at Frieza, although if this is an In character Saitama he could potentially stops at Raditz

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 Saitama is infinite wank.

Dead stop at Frieza.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus has feats of obliterating planets with his strikes and kicks, and that was when he was playing around

Beerus struggling against saitama?

No Caption Provided

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at hard stop at Freeza

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gap between Recoome and Frieza is too big, should have put Base Goku there.

OT: He gets completely manhandled by any form of Frieza.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AbstractRaze

@lord_titan_ said:
@panda_emperorix said:

Beerus struggling against saitama?

That's all KI influences, it has never been through sheer physical kinetic energy from a conventional punch, kicks and so on, Saitama is way physically stronger than Beerus.

DB characters control a KI field which helps them to deflect KI blasts more efficiently than tanking punches and kicks which are boosted by such a KI field as well, however, it's only because there is the involvement of KI in the equation, moreover, despite DB characters uses their KI field in order to boost their physical levels, they don't have Saitama's physical strenght feats.

For the same reason Saitama doesn't use KI, DB characters won't be able to exploit their KI field for physical defensive purposes and let say us if they could, it's still not enough, I would say that Kaioken is the only DB technique which transforms KI into pure physical strength, but it's still not enough.

Legendary_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Kid Goku stomps hard!

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol even yamcha can fodderise saitama!!!

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ki field?? The hell am I reading ffs? Sure they amp themselves with ki just like Silver Surfer amps himself with comsic energy, Naruto with chakra or Superman with solar energy but they are all just a power sources. There is no imaginary ki fields there. What the... CV never fails to impress me with new ways to troll and lowball. Just wow. Beerus finger flicks this fodder and his whole verse.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AbstractRaze

@gaoron said:

Ki field?? The hell am I reading ffs? Sure they amp themselves with ki just like Silver Surfer amps himself with comsic energy, Naruto with chakra or Superman with solar energy but they are all just a power sources. There is no imaginary ki fields there. What the... CV never fails to impress me with new ways to troll and lowball. Just wow. Beerus finger flicks this fodder and his whole verse.

Have the balls to quote me at least.

KI = Qi = energy

Definition of Energy field within the pseudoscience subject:

'An aura or human energy field is, according to New Age beliefs, a colored emanation said to enclose a human body or any animal or object. In some esoteric positions, the aura is described as a subtle body. Psychics and holistic medicine practitioners often claim to have the ability to see the size, color and type of vibration of an aura.

In New Age alternative medicine, the human aura is seen as a hidden anatomy that affect the health of a client, and is often understood to comprise centers of vital force called chakra. Such claims are not supported by scientific evidence and are pseudoscience. When tested under controlled experiments, the ability to see auras has not been shown to exist.'

The concept of "qi" (energy) appears throughout traditional East Asian culture, such as in the art of feng shui and Chinese martial arts. Qi philosophy also includes the notion of "negative qi", typically understood as introducing negative moods like outright fear or more moderate expressions like social anxiety or awkwardness. Deflecting this negative qi through geomancy is a preoccupation in feng shui. The traditional explanation of acupuncture states that it works by manipulating the circulation of qi through a network of meridians.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, that wall of text that has nothing to do with DB definitely convinced me.

Just look at this planet Champa casually destroyed. Good thing that planet had a giant ki field around it or Champa kick would do nothing to it...

Good thing Toriyama wrote those bricks to have ki field or Goku would break his little fingers while hitting them...

No Caption Provided

It's a shame Saitama is not a living being and doesn't have life force (ki) and those can't be hurt, but hey, DB characters doesn't have Saitamawank force field, that means Saitama can't damage any DB character too...

Seriously just stop tagging me with this BS

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AbstractRaze

@gaoron said:

Oh yeah, that wall of text that has nothing to do with DB definitely convinced me.

Just look at this planet Champa casually destroyed. Good thing that planet had a giant ki field around it or Champa kick would do nothing to it...

Good thing Toriyama wrote those bricks to have ki field or Goku would break his little fingers while hitting them...

No Caption Provided

It's a shame Saitama is not a living being and doesn't have life force (ki) and those can't be hurt, but hey, DB characters doesn't have Saitamawank force field, that means Saitama can't damage any DB character too...

Seriously just stop tagging me with this BS

I already debunked Champa's scan last year, there isn't any visualization effect of Champa's kick which could imply that it destroyed the planet, in fact, we only see a limited effect radius no larger than 5 diameters.

We only see that after Champa tried to kick and punch Beerus, the planet exploded, there could be multiple reasons we don't know, but Champa's punch scan isn't enough material to establish that such a punch destroyed such planet, it is most likely that any of both destroyed the planet through KI blasts than rather sheer physical strength.

Saitama doesn't possess any sort of energy field, he is simply straight strong, he doesn't transform or exploit any sort of aura/energy field.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

???

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey! i just realized this was made on my B-Day! heck yeah!

to bad its a kinda spite thread. stops at frieza.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: We also have no reason to believe that it wasn't Champa's kick that destroyed the planet. It would be entirely within their position to be able to do something like that. Also why the hell would getting stronger through ki make it so they are weaker? Just because Qi worked the way you want Ki to work doesn't make it so. Ki is like chakra, or like cosmic energy, it's just the source of their strength and Dbz characters train to obtain more and get more powerful. Just because Saitama just trains to get his muscles stronger (didn't really do that much training) doesn't mean that making your ki stronger is ineffective. Their ki is their natural defence, and someone not having ki does not mean that they wouldn't be able to guard against them (I.E. Raditz getting shot with a gun and catching it) does the gun have KI? I don't think your argument has any legitimate ground.

Legendary_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama gets utterly destroyed while trying to make a step to round 1.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AbstractRaze

@co-boss said:

@abstractraze: We also have no reason to believe that it wasn't Champa's kick that destroyed the planet. It would be entirely within their position to be able to do something like that. Also why the hell would getting stronger through ki make it so they are weaker? Just because Qi worked the way you want Ki to work doesn't make it so. Ki is like chakra, or like cosmic energy, it's just the source of their strength and Dbz characters train to obtain more and get more powerful. Just because Saitama just trains to get his muscles stronger (didn't really do that much training) doesn't mean that making your ki stronger is ineffective. Their ki is their natural defence, and someone not having ki does not mean that they wouldn't be able to guard against them (I.E. Raditz getting shot with a gun and catching it) does the gun have KI? I don't think your argument has any legitimate ground.

It's not how I want it to work, it's how it works.

Their energy/KI blasts are capable to obliterate multiple planets, but their sheer physical strength can't achieve or equal such destructive capabilities, in fact, they are by far weaker, but if being the case, how can DB characters deflect or parry energy blast with their hands? it's no more and less because of their KI field, those offering them the capability to influence such.

It's very simple, due unknown reasons, Ki is capable to amp physical capabilities till some certain level, but it will never equal a Ki blast's destructive capability, Ki can't be completely transformed into physical strength only a minimal percentage of it.

Saitama is worlds apart physically superior than Beerus.

Saitama craps on KI, Chakra, Reiatsu, Nen, Haki, Solar energy, Gama-Radiation, Cosmic-energy, Chaos-energy and so on, he doesn't need such a thing, he is just straight strong, he is the antibody of the typical Shonen, there is no mystic or any real mystery behind his powers, as dull it is, it's the case.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at Freeza.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Co-Boss

@abstractraze: My man his best feat can only be wanked to star level (personally I put it nowhere near that) which hasn't been relevant since the Cell saga. Even if you want to say that DBS doesn't have the physicals to compete with Saitama (also something I disagree with), by pure feats Saitama would get Hakaied by Beerus unless you want to tell me that Saitama has resisted erasure from existence. Or Beerus could just casually ki blast him. Or hit him with hits strong enough that were causing shockwaves that were going to destroy the universe. Can I please see feats that put him anywhere near any of this. I love OPM as much as the next guy but he isn't the toon character you are trying to make him up to be. He still has feats and those put them at MHS+ and maybe star level (only based off a maybe badly translated databook)

On topic gets stomped at Freeza. Personally believe Ginyu is the strongest person he could 50/50 if we wank him.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AbstractRaze

@co-boss said:

@abstractraze: My man his best feat can only be wanked to star level (personally I put it nowhere near that) which hasn't been relevant since the Cell saga. Even if you want to say that DBS doesn't have the physicals to compete with Saitama (also something I disagree with), by pure feats Saitama would get Hakaied by Beerus unless you want to tell me that Saitama has resisted erasure from existence. Or Beerus could just casually ki blast him. Or hit him with hits strong enough that were causing shockwaves that were going to destroy the universe. Can I please see feats that put him anywhere near any of this. I love OPM as much as the next guy but he isn't the toon character you are trying to make him up to be. He still has feats and those put them at MHS+ and maybe star level (only based off a maybe badly translated databook)

On topic gets stomped at Freeza. Personally believe Ginyu is the strongest person he could 50/50 if we wank him.

You can't disagree by being wrong, show me some superior Dragon Ball sheer physical feats than Saitama's feats.

He doesn't have the toon force, Saitama's is just the embodiment or the antithesis of power-scaling.

Only because he is the antithesis of such, doesn't mean he has the toon force, that's just a made up argument by a Shonen wanker who is butthurt.

Saitama broke the limiters because of his own desire, it has more to do with his conscious or mental awareness than anything else, Saitama is the antithesis of the Universal Power scaling, where fictional characters invest a lot of effort in their skills, where fictional characters master their powers as times passes, such as in Shonen series and Western Comics.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: As I said in my post, even if you say Saitama's physicals are above the DBS verse (Beerus's shared shockwave feat is above anything from Saitama or anything he can dream to do), they have other ways to win. Hakai, or even just normal ki attacks.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AbstractRaze

@co-boss said:

@abstractraze: As I said in my post, even if you say Saitama's physicals are above the DBS verse (Beerus's shared shockwave feat is above anything from Saitama or anything he can dream to do), they have other ways to win. Hakai, or even just normal ki attacks.

That's why I said via Ki blasts or Hakai, it's just a possibility, but Saitama could either one-shot by a single punch.

PS: Saitama could deflect Boros planetary blast without even touching it, considering Saitama's gloves did not suffer any damage and Saitama doesn't possess any sort of energy field/aura.

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is someone actually arguing Beerus and Champa didn't bust planets on panel with their physical strength? On what logic is that false?

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reacoom stomps.

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Saitama's physicals are so much above DB verse he can one shot and laugh at any attempts of CQC, even from Beerus. Blue Vegeta managed to hold his own against Beerus physically for a while and he couldnt luft 1000 tons lol. Saitama swpies this gauntlet.