Saitama (Onepunch man) Vs Superman 52

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Clark

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

52 Gen Superman/last Gen Superman could not hold a dot sized black hole in his hand without almost having a stroke. Saitama withstood the full force of a Black Hole without even feeling it. Strength, body/muscle/skeleton durability Feats are SUPERIOR to anything Superman has done in the new 52. Superman couldn't handle it, Saitama did without noticing.

Saitama jumped from the Moon to Earth in less than a few seconds, mind you it would take 1 second for light to travel to the Earth from the moon. Saitama is still banking on a hefty chunk of light speed with a damned hop. A HOP. What's more amazing is that something moving that fast only dented Boros' ship. Black Holes and near light speed impacts just DENT that ship and Saitama and Boros laid effin' waste to the exterior of the ship in their battle.

Saitama wins 10/10. <3

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@khael: It was fan-based, yes. It doesn't make sense, wrong! Fans aren't idiots to vote for Saitama over Superman. You really think that the OPM fans vote without thinking about the opponent? Also, does Saitama exist in the DC universe, NO. How are you comparing Superman's tagging flash feat?

@cooldudeachyut:Wow, that sarcasm! Thanks for that, really appreciate it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Mate, the golden rule for debating on the Internet is that you are allowed to use facts and evidence to support your case, and when you do, everyone else must listen to you.

But when the opposite side uses facts and evidence against your case, you denounce them, ignore them and stick to completely negating everything shown on the comic. That is the rule on the Net, haha. :)

This is what the Superman siders are doing here. Doesn't matter if Superman almost stroked out with a tiny black hole in his hand, struggling to hold it and if Saitama was hit with a full force Black Hole and just stood there like "oh, you did something? Didn't notice". That doesn't matter...cuz fanboys are fanboys.

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Mate, the golden rule for debating on the Internet is that you are allowed to use facts and evidence to support your case, and when you do, everyone else must listen to you.

But when the opposite side uses facts and evidence against your case, you denounce them, ignore them and stick to completely negating everything shown on the comic. That is the rule on the Net, haha. :)

This is what the Superman siders are doing here. Doesn't matter if Superman almost stroked out with a tiny black hole in his hand, struggling to hold it and if Saitama was hit with a full force Black Hole and just stood there like "oh, you did something? Didn't notice". That doesn't matter...cuz fanboys are fanboys.

Quoted for truth.

The willfull ignorance is a strong weapon in a debate... With bad debaters.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrblue:

I didn't deny the Earth-shaking...

I precised that the Earth-shaking blows were just "blows able to topple mountains" that's all.

Will you deny what's on panel?

So? How does this support your argument?

= B)Hitting someone with the enough power to topple mountains while going all-out.

I choose B then

Which we did.

Which proves that Saitama's striking power is far superior to Superman's.

How? I don't understand how any of this disproves my argument or support yours

We can't assume Saitama's upper limit in lifting strength as we never saw his limits.

So, if a guy comes outta nowhere and one-shots Batman then never appeared in any comic again. does that mean he is limitless as well because we never saw his limits?

All we can assume is that Superman has a better feat in lifting strength than Saitama.

And far more durable since he would broke his body doing those feats without durable body

On the other hand we already saw the maximum damage output of Superman in striking power = toppling mountains (whatever they shake the Earth or not doesn't matter, that's his maximum destructive capacity)

So, it doesn't matter if Superman shakes the earth because he toppled the mountain? Huh? How does this logic even works?

We never saw Saitama's upper limit in striking power and he is already far above Superman without trying...

Nothing above Superman

Or will you pretend that delivering blows capable to topple mountains that made the Earth shake is superior than a single and effortless blow more powerful than an attack capable to destroy the Earth Surface ?

Your argument didn't actually disproves or supports anything. shakes the earth >> destroying its surface. What were you even talking about?

So you have to make the difference between his combat speed and his travel speed.

He travels while fighting, he's similar to Silver Surfer. Hence why he loves to spinning around in circle for no reason. It indicates him using travel speed in a fight

What Barry did against Superman is absolutely not impressive far below the fight between Saitama and Boros and far far below his final fight against Garou without trying.

Please, his running feats is far more impressive than Boros, Garou and Saitama combined. Superman can see and catch The Flash while he was running multiple time. I doubt those guys can even see Barry or Wally

Projectiles... Always projectiles...

Wolverine did the same to Cyclop's beams.

You have to think about it or you have double standard

Nah, Cyclops's beam is nothing on Omega Beam

Not in combat.

There is a world between being able to calculate like a computer (some autistic people have the ability to focus their mind on calculations for impressive results) and to have great combat reflexes.

He doesn't even need reflex, if he thinks fast then he sees things in slow motion. And Superman thinks really really fast

I showed weaklings hurting Superman.

Users before me said it was non-canon but Idk

There is no reasons for Onepunchman not to one punch Superman.

Heh, Superman high feats outclassed Saitama's, especially in durability so, no

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrblue: True, but it's sooo misleading

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

52 Gen Superman/last Gen Superman could not hold a dot sized black hole in his hand without almost having a stroke. Saitama withstood the full force of a Black Hole without even feeling it. Strength, body/muscle/skeleton durability Feats are SUPERIOR to anything Superman has done in the new 52. Superman couldn't handle it, Saitama did without noticing.

Saitama jumped from the Moon to Earth in less than a few seconds, mind you it would take 1 second for light to travel to the Earth from the moon. Saitama is still banking on a hefty chunk of light speed with a damned hop. A HOP. What's more amazing is that something moving that fast only dented Boros' ship. Black Holes and near light speed impacts just DENT that ship and Saitama and Boros laid effin' waste to the exterior of the ship in their battle.

Saitama wins 10/10. <3

That was fake black hole as it failed to destroy spaceship

Superman flew from Pluto to earth in a minute, took Doomsday to Venus before he could break out. Superman is 320 times ftl if you count moon to earth jumping things

Superman stomps 10/10

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at my user name. You are giving real Superman fans a bad name here by ignoring the comics completely. You keep asking how that proves the case for Saitama and such and I've posted at least 5 times in the past few pages explaining if for you. You've ignored every one of them because you don't want to see what the Facts are. You've even just now gone as far as citing my own Superman's superior speed argument against me. Undeniable proof you are trolling. I've been the only supporter that Superman is vastly faster than Saitama based on feats, so you throwing that against me is both sad and pathetic.

I motion that everyone Flag the thread, because over the past 22 pages Facts and evidence were posted in abundance to support Saitama wrecking house against Superman. But, all the Superman fans refuse to respond directly to them and will continue to say things like what KH has said repeatedly AFTER THE FACTS WERE POSTED. Saying things like "how does that support your argument"

Mate...I alone have posted 5 times already in the past few pages a Feat that without a shadow of a doubt proves Saitama is physically stronger and more durable than Superman by a factor so severe, that Superman sundipped on his best day wont scratch Saitama. But, you've ignored it completely multiple times. So this thread has been proven to be a giant 22 page Superman fanwank, heavily biased, troll thread. Flag it with me please.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Who are you even talking to?

2) We are all using facts here, except that limitless Saitama guy

3) Your name has kryptonian it it but I doubt you read comic. Superman tanked a massive black hole, have you seen the black hole that caught Saitama? Fujitora from One Piece can do better than that. And this is like the first time I'm backing comic character against anime

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride:

Look at my user name. You are giving real Superman fans a bad name here by ignoring the comics completely. You keep asking how that proves the case for Saitama and such and I've posted at least 5 times in the past few pages explaining if for you. You've ignored every one of them because you don't want to see what the Facts are. You've even just now gone as far as citing my own Superman's superior speed argument against me. Undeniable proof you are trolling. I've been the only supporter that Superman is vastly faster than Saitama based on feats, so you throwing that against me is both sad and pathetic.

My name is Khael and I never listened to Khael's song. Have you seen the scan before accusing me of trolling? Because it's all over the internet. I don't really care. You saying this proves that you don't even know Superman's true power and high-end feats

I motion that everyone Flag the thread, because over the past 22 pages Facts and evidence were posted in abundance to support Saitama wrecking house against Superman. But, all the Superman fans refuse to respond directly to them and will continue to say things like what KH has said repeatedly AFTER THE FACTS WERE POSTED. Saying things like "how does that support your argument

None of those facts prove any argument. Superman did topple the mountain and shake the earth. so what? Please explain to me how addressing that Superman toppled a mountain support his argument. I'm begging you

Mate...I alone have posted 5 times already in the past few pages a Feat that without a shadow of a doubt proves Saitama is physically stronger and more durable than Superman by a factor so severe, that Superman sundipped on his best day wont scratch Saitama. But, you've ignored it completely multiple times. So this thread has been proven to be a giant 22 page Superman fanwank, heavily biased, troll thread. Flag it with me please.

That's just your opinion. You haven't prove anything that people couldn't easily counter

MrBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1064  Edited By MrBlue

@khael:

So? How does this support your argument?

That shows that Superman's strongest blows can only topple mountains at best.

I choose B then

So you choose "blows able to destroy mountains" over "single blow more powerful than an attack erasing the entire Earth surface".

Ok... That's unexpected.

How? I don't understand how any of this disproves my argument or support yours

Superman's blows "just" topple mountains while he is going all-out.

Saitama's blows could at the very least erase Earth-surface while he is not putting any effort into it.

I don't get what's so complicated but to each his own.

So, if a guy comes outta nowhere and one-shots Batman then never appeared in any comic again. does that mean he is limitless as well because we never saw his limits?

That's not what I said, not my logic.

I'm just saying that Saitama has super-strength and we don't know how much he can lift at best so speculating that Superman is stronger than Saitama or that Saitama is tronger than Superman in lifting strength is having double standards from both sides.

We just don't have the answer now.

And far more durable since he would broke his body doing those feats without durable body

Of course not, the showing of both in combat is what allows to see which one is more durable.

Saitama is more durable than Superman by feats.

I thinked that I made this clear.

So, it doesn't matter if Superman shakes the earth because he toppled the mountain? Huh? How does this logic even works?

It doesn't matter if the Earth shake or not.

Superman maximum damage output for each blows is to topple mountains.

The Shockwave moving around is an expected phenomenon.

It's like I'm asking you what weight the most between 100 kilos of feather and 1 kilo of Iron or to put it in perspective:

What's more powerful between an attack able to erase the Earth surface at least (Saitama) and an attack able to destroy mountains (Superman)?

The answer is obvious to me.

You are focusing on a side effect which doesn't matter at all.

Nothing above Superman

I already answered.

Your argument didn't actually disproves or supports anything. shakes the earth >> destroying its surface. What were you even talking about?

You don't understand that shaking the Earth isn't an argument...

What makes the Earth shake ? Blows able to topple mountains.

So one question for you:

If the Earth is hit by an attack able to completely destroy his surface what will happen in your opinion ?

He travels while fighting, he's similar to Silver Surfer. Hence why he loves to spinning around in circle for no reason. It indicates him using travel speed in a fight

And still punching at human speeds...

Make an experience:

• Take a stationnary stance and deliver 5 punches.
  • Run and deliver 5 punches while doint it.

Does that improved your ability to throw punches?

Does that gave you more capability to avoid incoming punches too?

The answer is no in both cases.

The ability to move at high speeds and the ability to fight at high speeds aren't connected whatsoever.

Please, his running feats is far more impressive than Boros, Garou and Saitama combined.

That's the point.

His combat feats aren't...

Superman can see and catch The Flash while he was running multiple time.

It's not a race and it doesn't matter.

In combat he couldn't keep-up with Barry even he wasn't that fast.

Saitama while doing some side-steps for the fun produced easily 6 times more afterimages than Barry without trying.

I doubt those guys can even see Barry or Wally

I don't doubt they can one-shot them right off the bat.

Nah, Cyclops's beam is nothing on Omega Beam

It moves at lightspeed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So how does it count for Wolverine's combat speed according to you?

That' similar to Superman feat isn't it.

Superman had already the girl in his back and he just had to aim block...

Those kind of feats are really useless to have an idea of the combat speed of those characters.

He doesn't even need reflex, if he thinks fast then he sees things in slow motion. And Superman thinks really really fast

He proved himself unable to block or dodge attacks in 99.99% percent of his appearances in the New 52 so... The writers or you is wrong. That's one or the other.

Users before me said it was non-canon but Idk

Everything that I posted is canon.

Heh, Superman high feats outclassed Saitama's, especially in durability so, no

No.

I talked about Helspont and Boros too many times to count.

I showed beings capable to harm Superman whom would be completely ignored by Saitama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talking directly to you mate. You've done all of the following:

1.) Ignored feats completely and added your own definition into each of them. It is a super duper black hole for Superman that was really tiny, you trust that. But, you don't trust the alien's statements or Boros from OPM. Neither had proof, but you support only your ends side of it. You've even downgraded the black hole Saitama was hit with to something far weaker. The reason? Bias.

2.) Used my own argument against me by saying Superman is faster than Saitama. I've said that multiple times, you ignored it, just like you ignore everything else...or are you? Is this your bias talking, or the troll in you? I think it is the troll.

3.) You haven't used a single Factual piece of information. Proof in you downgrading Saitamas black hole and upgrading Supermans little black hole to justify your case.

Nobody should listen to a word you say from here on. Not a single word of text.

@khael said:
@kryptonianpride said:

1) Who are you even talking to?

2) We are all using facts here, except that limitless Saitama guy

3) Your name has kryptonian it it but I doubt you read comic. Superman tanked a massive black hole, have you seen the black hole that caught Saitama? Fujitora from One Piece can do better than that. And this is like the first time I'm backing comic character against anime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mate, you said Boros' ship wasn't anything special. Did you not understand the part where Saitama jumped off the moon and laid waste to 1/4 the moon. Do you know how big the moon is? He'd made a crater larger than Texas and California combined and far deeper just by jumping. That jump that was that powerful then wolloped right into Boros ship and did almost nothing to it. That is how strong his ship was.

Stop your bias, we've all had enough of you. Knowing you, on page 24 you'll cite this moon jump against me and justify that you said it first. Enough already.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrblue:

Bro, Superman shakes the earth no matter how you spin it. Just because he toppled a mountain, doesn't mean he didn't shake the earth.

Moving the earth's core is not as easy as you thought. Superman still have better gripping feats than Saitama. Superman should be able to tank it too considering he can benched the earth

You see, simply use Fox Quicksilver for example. The Flash is like a thousand times faster than that. The Flashes see things in slow motion. Of course this does work on a fight

Flash can barely dodged Omega Beam, Omega Beam is FTL

It's a matter of perspective, the writers wanted to make those villains look strong. Superman has many high-end feats that prove he is more durable than Saitama. Logically speaking, those villains can harm Saitama too because they harmed someone as durable as Superman. This is common thing in comic book

Talking directly to you mate. You've done all of the following:

1.) Ignored feats completely and added your own definition into each of them. It is a super duper black hole for Superman that was really tiny, you trust that. But, you don't trust the alien's statements or Boros from OPM. Neither had proof, but you support only your ends side of it. You've even downgraded the black hole Saitama was hit with to something far weaker. The reason? Bias.

2.) Used my own argument against me by saying Superman is faster than Saitama. I've said that multiple times, you ignored it, just like you ignore everything else...or are you? Is this your bias talking, or the troll in you? I think it is the troll.

3.) You haven't used a single Factual piece of information. Proof in you downgrading Saitamas black hole and upgrading Supermans little black hole to justify your case.

Nobody should listen to a word you say from here on. Not a single word of text.

1) Reason: OPM's black hole failed to destroy a space ship. Can you even read?

2) I don't know what you said 6 pages ago and I don't care. I used your own argument against you, it doesn't mean I was trolling, it meant you just got owned. I ignored what? You're the one that decide to ignore me

3) I wasn't downgrading or upgrading. It's fact that OPM black hole is not even anywhere near continents level. You should read OPM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are the most dense user I've ever seen on comicvine. Grats mate. The alien in OPM said he can manipulate gravity and create black hole level gravity. He didn't open an actual black hole, that is why I've said "with the force of a black hole" over and over and over and over. So you said can I even read...dude, can you even see? Did you see the scans of the manga, or watch the series? You proved you didn't.

You tell me to watch the series or read it and you had no clue the alien didn't open a black hole, but created gravity on par with it in a small area. So there would be no sucking in of matter. Jeez. Just stop dude, I'm so tired of disproving you. I've no strength left, I give up.

MrBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

Bro, Superman shakes the earth no matter how you spin it. Just because he toppled a mountain, doesn't mean he didn't shake the earth.

I've never said that he didn't...

Nice strawman argument by the way

No matter how you are looking at this feat, the blows had just the power to topple moutains even Supes was going all-out

Moving the earth's core is not as easy as you thought. Superman still have better gripping feats than Saitama. Superman should be able to tank it too considering he can benched the earth

Lifting strength and durability have no correlation.

You see, simply use Fox Quicksilver for example. The Flash is like a thousand times faster than that. The Flashes see things in slow motion. Of course this does work on a fight

His feats proves your speculations wrong.

Flash can barely dodged Omega Beam, Omega Beam is FTL

"OK"

It's a matter of perspective, the writers wanted to make those villains look strong. Superman has many high-end feats that prove he is more durable than Saitama. Logically speaking, those villains can harm Saitama too because they harmed someone as durable as Superman. This is common thing in comic book

And confirmation bias + cognitive dissonance...

That's the opposite way.

It's pointless arguing with you are all-out with your willfull ignorance and handwave every feats I showed to you.

We are done.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: It should've destroy earth if it was as powerful as a real black hole

Black Holes have masses ranging from about 5 to several tens of solar masses. It doesn't make sense if something as strong as 5 to several tens of solar masses didn't even destroy a planet.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins 10/10. <3

No Caption Provided

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072  Edited By Khael

@mrblue:

I've never said that he didn't...

Nice strawman argument by the way

No matter how you are looking at this feat, the blows had just the power to topple moutains even Supes was going all-out

His shockwave did even more, right? it does matter

Lifting strength and durability have no correlation.\

Of course it has. His body should got destroyed to pieces if he wasn't strong enough. Take Boku no Hero Academia for example

His feats proves your speculations wrong.

Didn't Flash does this like all the time in his own series? And Superman talked to the Flash while everything was in slow motion. It's a legit proof on how his power works

And confirmation bias + cognitive dissonance...

That's the opposite way.

Like I said, it's all depend on your perspective. I can prove that Goku could destroy planets because he harmed Vegeta, the guy that tanked planet busting attack. Or you can say that Vegeta can't tank planet busting attack because Goku harmed him (it's just a parable)

It's pointless arguing with you are all-out with your willfull ignorance and handwave every feats I showed to you.

We are done.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kryptonianpride said:

Saitama wins 10/10. <3

No Caption Provided

MrBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

His shockwave did even more, right? it does matter

Hs schockwave wasn't able to damage the Earth...

Of course it has. His body should got destroyed to pieces if he wasn't strong enough. Take Boku no Hero Academia for example

The logic in here...

"Showed feats of weaklings destroying Superman's ass. Showed feats of weaklings far stronger doing nothing to Saitama" = logical conclusion Superman Saitama is more durable

Didn't Flash does this like all the time in his own series? And Superman talked to the Flash while everything was in slow motion. It's a legit proof on how his power works

Boring.

Saitama not trying to move fast:

No Caption Provided

60 afterimages

Flash trying:

No Caption Provided

5 afterimages

Like I said, it's all depend on your perspective. I can prove that Goku could destroy planets because he harmed Vegeta, the guy that tanked planet busting attack. Or you can say that Vegeta can't tank planet busting attack because Goku harmed him (it's just a parable)

*sigh*

Nope it doesn't depend.

Boro's attack was strongest than Helspont attack.

Saitama was unharmed.

Superman was close to die.

/THREAD

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1075  Edited By Ratava

realitywarper again with his combat speed nonsense lol

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrblue:

It did shake it to the very core without damaging its outside somehow

Okay, you definitely couldn't bench the earth without being durable. It's impossible

CW flash created 10 afterimages. He is not anywhere near Superman in speed. Saitama was trying to make afterimage, the flash didn't. You can't equilized that

You didn't counter my last argument. If we're using the other logic. It would go like this. Superman benched earth for 5 days and Helspont harmed Supes, that means Helspont attack is stronger than Boros's. Have you ever considered it? It does make sense tho

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellas, you can't win this argument. We've got a user who got his buddies or alt. accounts to come in and defend him (KH).

KH - Superman can handle a black hole

Me - Superman could hardly move, Saitama didn't notice his.

KH - The ship wasn't damaged or sucked in, so it must not have been a real black hole. You don't know OPM or Superman, you should go read it.

Me - The alien said he could manipulate gravity to the extent of a black hole. No hole was opened, just a gravity wave on par with a black hole. You've proved to everyone you have no clue what you are talking about.

KH - Real physics say otherwise.

Me - The moon shattered from Saitama's jump, the ship didn't take much damage because it is absurdly durable. The aliens black hole wave looked about the same dent size as when Saitama landed moving at such a high speed that the entire moon almost fell apart.

New Friend or his Alternate account suddenly appears - I agree with KH because this meme!

Me - .....*commits Hari Kari at the level of idiocy*

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellas, you can't win this argument. We've got a user who got his buddies or alt. accounts to come in and defend him (KH).

KH - Superman can handle a black hole

Me - Superman could hardly move, Saitama didn't notice his.

KH - The ship wasn't damaged or sucked in, so it must not have been a real black hole. You don't know OPM or Superman, you should go read it.

Me - The alien said he could manipulate gravity to the extent of a black hole. No hole was opened, just a gravity wave on par with a black hole. You've proved to everyone you have no clue what you are talking about.

KH - Real physics say otherwise.

New Friend or his Alternate account suddenly appears - I agree with KH because this meme!

Me - .....*commits Hari Kari at the level of idiocy*

That's better.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: You're telling me Superman never damaged moon before? You should read comic. That's definitely not a regular ship but I seriously doubt it's galaxy level. Even then, if that was a real black hole mass then that guy should be the leader not Boros :P

If you can't stand me, then leave. Simple

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "saitama tanked a blackhole" feat is taken waaaaaaaay out of context. Saitama didn't tank a blackhole fanboys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay. Saitama fans got dumber apparently.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@never_give_up: So, real physics is idiocy now? Okay

I'm on your side with Superman winning. I'm not sure where you're getting this from or what I said for you to say this to me lol.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael:

Oh, I see KP had said a bunch of silly stuff earlier, so I simply quoted him and crossed everything out. I wasn't crossing out your argument lol.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Lol, sorry. I didn't read his post. I deleted mine ;-;

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1087  Edited By le0nhart

@khael:

Superman flew from Pluto to earth in a minute, took Doomsday to Venus before he could break out. Superman is 320 times ftl if you count moon to earth jumping things

Flight Speed =/= Combat Speed, Superman is nowhere near 320 times FTL when it comes to fighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: He can still tackle or bullrush someone at that speed. Wouldn't be fun.

MrBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It did shake it to the very core without damaging its outside somehow

So it did no damages.

Okay, you definitely couldn't bench the earth without being durable. It's impossible

Yeah but that's not the point here.

The point is to compare direct fights of both characters with characters throwing similar kind of attacks which I did.

CW flash created 10 afterimages.

Saitama created 60 easily without trying.

He is not anywhere near Superman in speed.

He is far faster than him in combat.

Saitama was trying to make afterimage, the flash didn't. You can't equilized that

Saitama was doing simple side-steps.

You didn't counter my last argument.

You didn't make one.

If we're using the other logic. It would go like this. Superman benched earth for 5 days

Lifting strength.

Irrelevant.

and Helspont harmed Supes, that means Helspont attack is stronger than Boros's.

Non-sequitur.

You can go to that conclusion, logically speaking.

Have you ever considered it? It does make sense tho

It doesn't because there is no correlation between both.

Tylon_Strun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1090  Edited By Tylon_Strun

@never_give_up: I hate one-punch-man. Superman is my favorite after Batman, but One-punch-man is stronger. His superpower is to Ko or kill anything in One-punch. It's a superpower that has no limits,makes no since, and is very very strange to conduct any kind of plot with. But that's the point. One-punch is like a cartoon. Comparing Superman and One-punch-man is like comparing Superman to the OP in every fanfiction ever. One-punch-man mysteriously manifests powers to deal with any situation. One-punch-man is a joke I hope people will stop embarrassing themselves over in this way. Superman has faults and weaknesses and strength and character. One-punch-man wins every battle. They're not at all the same medium, they can't be compared. Superman is weaker than One-punch-man because so far, One-punch-man is the God of that universe. I don't mind admitting Superman's defeat to such a silly man. It takes nothing from him. One-punch-man is stronger than Superman, whoop de do.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

clark wins

easily

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: @khael: @acrokat: Guys, don't waste your time. I've come to the conclusion that Mr. Blue is either a troll or just an extremely terrible debater. There's no point in losing IQ points trying to debate this guy. His whole argument basically relies on cherry picking a characters lowest showings, and taking scans out of context. Not only that, but no competent debater would ever cite feats from a version of the character not being used.

The logic being used by those siding with the Saitama has reach a whole other level of stupid (not saying that they're stupid, but their arguments are). Things like "Saitama wins because has now low-showings", using covers to justify feats, and even using a YouTube video based on fan votes... God please help us. Don't waste your time.

If the Saitama fanboys think he can one-shot anything then this thread should be locked, and Saitama should banned from the Battle forums.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@le0nhart: He can still tackle or bullrush someone at that speed. Wouldn't be fun.

Maybe if he starts flying from another planet :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: He did blitz Doomsday from Earth to Venus already, he could do it again lol.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@le0nhart: He did blitz Doomsday from Earth to Venus already, he could do it again lol.

Was a time frame given?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: No specific time frame but at most it took a few seconds. Superman formed part of a sentence while doing it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, don't waste your time. I've come to the conclusion that Mr. Blue is either a troll or just an extremely terrible debater. There's no point in losing IQ points trying to debate this guy.

IN the future try to avoid antagonistic comments like this please.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to lock this thread because it seems to be causing a lot of drama.