#201 Posted by UndinehunterTitan (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@andr413:

Here you go

Saitama wins immediately if he decides to attack.

He said so himself that he mentally strengthened himself, via air conditioning so that might be some sort of mental resistance. Of course there's also the option of doing an area of effect attack like on the moon.

#202 Posted by 1619311 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins so hard it isn't funny; this might as well as be rape. Anyways, Itachi can't win, and i'm not being biased here. I love both characters a whole bunch, but saitama is way too overpowered. His feats completely outclass Itachi's. Now I'm not going to say it'll be a blitz (saitama doesn't blitz), but he'll win, without a scratch.

As for the people who think itachi will put him under a genjutsu, that won't work either, sorry. Seeing as Saitama doesn't have chakra, and to use genjutsu you have to manipulate your opponents chakra, it just won't work.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
#203 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: as far as ive seen saitama doesnt really take damage though he most of the time shrugs it off we have to assume that his mental endurance is the same as his physical because he did an equal amount of traininf for both and if we say his mental and physical endurance are the same theres nothing itachi ccan do

#204 Edited by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@1619311 said:

Saitama wins so hard it isn't funny; this might as well as be rape. Anyways, Itachi can't win, and i'm not being biased here. I love both characters a whole bunch, but saitama is way too overpowered. His feats completely outclass Itachi's. Now I'm not going to say it'll be a blitz (saitama doesn't blitz), but he'll win, without a scratch.

As for the people who think itachi will put him under a genjutsu, that won't work either, sorry. Seeing as Saitama doesn't have chakra, and to use genjutsu you have to manipulate your opponents chakra, it just won't work.

You clearly haven't read the rules. I wrote Genjutsu would work to Saitama means energy equalization. To make this battle fair, well I have to put the rules where Itachi could use his main power. Universal shield vs Universal punch

#205 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama wins

#206 Posted by LE0NHART (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

after Itachi puts Saitama under a genjutsu, how is he supposed to kill him?

#207 Posted by KingH (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@le0nhart: I'm sure a typical Naruto fan argument would be: "Saitama hasn't shown the mental fortitude to take genjutsu,mane come out of it not passed out". Or something along them lines.

#208 Posted by Giovanni314 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi. He can seal him. GG.

#209 Posted by Terrortuga (2135 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Saitama stomps .

#210 Edited by ltachiuchiha (38 posts) - - Show Bio

So um... Why doesn't Itachi just SussanoO?... Or Amaterasu... You guys do realise that Itachi is essentially invincible with SussanoO. I havent watched One Punch man but it seems like he only has taijitsu from what I have seen, so can he really counter SussanoO, or even Amaterasu?

#211 Posted by Don_Sevour (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama

#212 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltachiuchiha: Amaterasu wouldn't be able to burn him & Susanoo wouldn't stop Saitama's blows.

#213 Posted by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama.

#214 Posted by Palpy (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for giggles.

Itachi solos.

#215 Posted by angelcake (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins no matter what Itachi does, as much as i love Itachi he just can't win....

#216 Posted by Palpy (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@angelcake: Itachi wins by virtue of being Itachi.

#217 Posted by ltachiuchiha (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlessedge: Oh really? Like I said I havent really seen One Punch man, but why wouldn't Amaterasu burn him? It burns anything, and is inextinguishable,and will burn until the caster undoes it.

Also OP Man can punch through SussanoO? I mean I haven't seen the series like I said, but thats hard to believe. But lets say somehow he can (cause he's punch is mega op probably). Theres no way he can Punch through Yata Mirror right? For those of you who dont know, Yata Mirror is one of the two spirit weapons Itachi's SussanoO is equipped with,and reflects any attack made on it.

If possible gimme reasons for why you think the battle will unfold a certain way.

Either way OPM definitely seems like a worthy opponent, if not better.

#218 Posted by Oblivion00 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins with current feats never mind full power.

#219 Posted by Luka_M (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi stomps.

#220 Posted by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltachiuchiha: Saitama can effortlessly throw a punch that can destroy a planet (shown at the end of his fight with Boros, who destroyed numerous planets prior to that fight), and wasn't hurt when he was kicked from the earth to the moon (again, part of the Boros fight). His speed has yet to reach a real limit (serious side hopping). Yata Mirror would imply that Itachi could use it (or rather, would be able to use it) before Saitama punched him. SusanoO would imply that Itachi actually saw him as a threat (nobody sees him a threat upon initially meeting him). All Saitama would need is a single punch, and not even an up close one (the shockwave alone would kill Itachi)

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#221 Edited by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltachiuchiha: Saitama can effortlessly throw a punch that can destroy a planet (shown at the end of his fight with Boros, who destroyed numerous planets prior to that fight), and wasn't hurt when he was kicked from the earth to the moon (again, part of the Boros fight). His speed has yet to reach a real limit (serious side hopping). Yata Mirror would imply that Itachi could use it (or rather, would be able to use it) before Saitama punched him. SusanoO would imply that Itachi actually saw him as a threat (nobody sees him a threat upon initially meeting him). All Saitama would need is a single punch, and not even an up close one (the shockwave alone would kill Itachi)

The Shockwave of Saitama's fist punching air...

No Caption Provided

#222 Edited by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@purple_d_dragon: That was the picture/punch I was thinking of (as well as his final punch against Boros, which puts that punch in the picture to shame). The most ridiculous part about that punch is that it was basically a joke punch

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
#223 Posted by Mugen_Tsukuyomi (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke? Do people have any idea who Itachi is? Nii San slaughters.

#225 Posted by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@mugen_tsukuyomi: How? Until anyone in the entire series of Naruto can perform planetary level moves (Like Saitama being able to throw what was basically a planet destroying move wihtout effort), this isn't even a fair fight. Itachi wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance

#226 Posted by ohgodwhy (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is immune to mind tricks because of his ac training. It might sound stupid but then again so does doing 100 squats and being able to jump back to Earth from the Moon.

#227 Edited by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgodwhy: His training led him to breaking his limits. That is why he is as strong as he is. He has no limits. No out of shape person has ever done what he did every day (literally), with only a bare minimum amount of food to eat , for 3 years straight

#228 Posted by ohgodwhy (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonslayer7: That's it exactly and that's why he can't be beaten by someone of Itachi's level. He's way too powerful and his strength is as of yet immeasurable. Even mentally he can't be beaten because as Fubuki said his will is too strong.

#229 Posted by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltachiuchiha: 1. Amaterasu's threat is in its persistence and inescapability. Its dps is horrible, to the point where people and objects can just left it sit there and not really recieve any significant damage. Saitama has already tanked flame attacks that instantly rend multiple city blocks and vaporize gargantuan holes in full sized stone mountains. The only thing he lost was his clothes.

2. Yata mirror is an NLF, it is only as good as its feats and those feats are not as good as Saitama's casual output, much less his serious output. Genjutsu is Itachi's only option, but honestly if Saitama accidentally throws a punch even in a genjutsu it'd probably be enough to one-shot Itachi, no matter where he stands or what toys he brings.

#230 Posted by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: Considering Saitama's current mental feats (already mentioned in previous posts), Itachi's genjutsu wouldn't help.

#231 Posted by MichaelJulius (715 posts) - - Show Bio

With respect, is this a joke thread? If so, how was this not flagged? Saitama might be like Silver Age Superman for christ sake. Soon, we are going to find that he thinks light speed is slow when a villain speeds around him, he'll ask if he can go home and watch tv or go to the store because there is another sale. Hundreds of millions of tons of force is literally nothing to OPM. Heh.

#232 Edited by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonslayer7: What mental resistance? You mean not using AC in the summer? Ha. Hahaha. BWAHAHAJAJAHA!!! You're not serious.

You must be referring to him resisting Tatsumaki's will-based TK. That's TK, not TP.

#233 Edited by azrael1973 (2551 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

The guy who cleans Saitamas toilet might win against itachi... Don't know if cyborgs are genjutsu resistant

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#234 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

The guy who cleans Saitamas toilet might win against itachi...

No Caption Provided

/Thread.

#235 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16319 posts) - - Show Bio

one punch man

#236 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama,itachi is pretty slow even sasuke outrun the amaterasu and wasnt tsunade able to break or crack madara susano with a punch? saitama would epically one punch shatter the susano

#237 Posted by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: It is not just the fact that he didn't use his AC or Heater (people seem to also forget to mention the heater a lot), but the fact that he didn't use them at all everyday for 3 years straight. It contributed to him breaking his limiter (and since that was more of a mental feat than physical, his mental resistance limit broke as well). Besides, willpower has a lot to do with one's mental resistance. For example, resisting to turn on the heater when you are freezing cold takes willpower (willpower of the mind, which is in other words your mental resistance as you resisted from turning it on)

#238 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: How it's described in the comic for espers it's a combination of both tp & tk resistance.

#239 Edited by Reno117 (2933 posts) - - Show Bio

Why there are 5 pages in this thread for Chrissake...

#240 Edited by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonslayer7: 3 years of not using an AC or a heater is not a resistance feat comparable to techniques that can appear to last for thousands of years in all in a single instant. You do see the difference, right? How one is ordinary and trivial, and the other is horrifyingly overwhelming? If Saitama had a feat of resisting someone's telepathy with this "mental resistance" he's earned, then we'd have something to talk about...but he doesnt. We can't just give him crazy TP defense from something ordinary just because we merely SUSPECT it may have granted him such, ya dig?

#241 Posted by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlessedge: No...it's Tatsumaki using TK on his "chi or aura" and trying to spin it and tear him apart from the inside. Telepathy doesnt physically spin sonething. There's nothing telepathic about it lol you can't just make stuff up. Stahp.

#242 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: Agree to disagree because Willpowered is a direct indication of tp involvement.

#243 Posted by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlessedge: Says...noone? His Chi was to dense to spin because of his will, thats what Tatsumaki was trying to spin. Don't try and twist the facts dude...she had no trouble using TK on him at all, only when it came to moving his chi. Ill agree to be in the right, thanks.

#244 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio
#245 Edited by DemonSlayer7 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: His whole training was simple and plain. The Ac and Heater part would make one somewhat mentally stronger. Sure, by itself it isn't THAT impressive (still somewhat impressive as no human ever has forced themselves not to use their heater, fire for those in the old days, when it is freezing or found some way to get cooler when it was blazing hot) but it contributed to his limiter breaking. ONE wouldn't have mentioned the whole AC thing if his goal was to say that Saitama was just physically strong. He put it in there to show that he trained himself mentally as well. Seeing as how his training broke what limits he did have, it wouldn't be wrong to say that his strength of mind is as strong as he is physically (or at least close).

#246 Posted by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlessedge: Nothin, I'm just not playing along. I can respect if it came down to a matter of opinion, but it's not. Its a matter of fact, because it was already explained for us. An arguement that ignores that can't be respected.

#247 Edited by thelocust619 (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonslayer7: I can agree that Saitama probably does have excellent mental fortitude, but without any sort of usable demonstration, we can't just go out and say we know how high/low it is.

Out of respect for itachi, who I loathe btw, his illusion tech are of a high enough level that we can't just say Saitama can resist it with virtually no showings to back it.

#248 Posted by 98115 (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

if itachi puts him in a genjutsu as the op states he can then itachi wins otherwise saitama one shots.

#249 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: I'm not ignoring anything. The facts as you call it can be simply be viewed a few ways.

1. A raw tp resistance feat (I don't agree with)
  2. A combination of tp & tk resistance (The one that I agree with because it makes the most sense with the information given)
  3. just a tk resistance feat ( I can agree to an extant but the info to "me" doesn't completely match it)
Avatar image for itachi_uchiha41
#250 Posted by Itachi_Uchiha41 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi quite handily.