Saitama (One Punch Man) Vs Ban (7 Deadly Sins)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hard to say since Saiatam outright obliterates his foes. Sure he has more then enough power to send someone to the moon (Boros did it, Saiatam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boros) but he probably would keep splattering Ban until he dies of nature causes. That other option of jumping to the moon leaving him there and jumping back seems like the best option.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: saitama did need to breath so it would be dangerous for him to do so unlike ban and the escape velocity is of the moon is 2.38 km/s,

bans has speed feats above that

there is a difference between feat-ing yourself to the moon and feat-ing another person to the moon though while a technical point a great point,

saitama while having great stamina he does need to eat, drink, breath etc like a human being and not to mention his human level internals.

saitama would eventually run out of energy and die due to the reasons mentioned above

Except he already went there and once he pinched his nose he didn't care, he just was there for a little before going back.

Okay, jumping feat? Because running won't do anything.

What do you mean by this? All he needs to do is take Ban in his arms and jump there, then let him go and jump back, easy as that.

Yes, so? Eating and drinking doesn't matter here as Ban will be stranded on the Moon for a little while. Did his eyes pop out of his head when he was on the moon? Then how can you be so sure? And he gets hit with such strikes that if his insides were just human they'd be jello by now.

Except Saitama isn't stupid, once he realises Ban doesn't die through normal striking he gets taken for a trip to the moon.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Claymore_Fools

@phantomshepherd: Tens of seconds in purgatory... would be a REALLY LONG TIME in the real world.

I never said it affects his ability to regenerate. I said that it would take him longer to regenerate in the real world I.e. not ACTUALLY affecting his ability to regenerate. The rate of regeneration is just slower in purgatory because of the time dilation, not purgatory itself.

Wrong. That’s not how it works. Time dilation wouldn’t affect his power at all. Your point isn’t even that clear.

Literally all I’m saying is the time difference. Why are you thinking beyond that.

Yeah obviously they are not going to look like they’re moving in slow mo. Time dilation =/= speed. Anyways I’m not sure if that’s what you were getting at but the video is t relevant to Ban’s feat at all. I’m also failing to see how that video proves your point.

Just saying Shounen manga usually don’t use physics properly. Either that or it was for the sake of the plot. Obviously the DK’s home realm is literally purgatory so I think he can communicate with it. And that was a holographic version of the DK that clearly is made to communicate with purgatory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4535a30d95d
deactivated-5b4535a30d95d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: You can't hold your breath in the vacuum, so nose pinching will do nothing

well, Jumping is a force pressured at a certain point for an equal reaction of force, running is simply changing the velocity of the force's position so they are different in a sense

the pressure he would subdue upon ban will definitely destroy ban body, so not quite so as remember, the pressure/force will be equaled and ban has never shown a durability of such a feat and saitama best feat in running is super sonic feat, while ban is hypersonic

like i said, even in a what if scenario, and the keyword is IF, ban would just outdo the moon escape velocity and go back to earth

eye pop out?, i recommande to stop watching Sci-Fi movies, and read some real science, there is the video of the vacuum chamber i posted which is interesting if you wanna watch it, simply put, one will lose consciousness after seconds to tens of seconds at best, saitama externals definitely are not human level, though his internals are since he can't pressure mass inside his body and that's enough evidence for it

and that's enough evidence for saitama to go home then, which means Ban +

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: You can't hold your breath in the vacuum, so nose pinching will do nothing

well, Jumping is a force pressured at a certain point for an equal reaction of force, running is simply changing the velocity of the force's position so they are different in a sense

the pressure he would subdue upon ban will definitely destroy ban body, so not quite so as remember, the pressure/force will be equaled and ban has never shown a durability of such a feat and saitama best feat in running is super sonic feat, while ban is hypersonic

like i said, even in a what if scenario, and the keyword is IF, ban would just outdo the moon escape velocity and go back to earth

eye pop out?, i recommande to stop watching Sci-Fi movies, and read some real science, there is the video of the vacuum chamber i posted which is interesting if you wanna watch it, simply put, one will lose consciousness after seconds to tens of seconds at best, saitama externals definitely are not human level, though his internals are since he can't pressure mass inside his body and that's enough evidence for it

and that's enough evidence for saitama to go home then, which means Ban +

Yet he did so, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Exactly, so how is Ban getting off the moon?

But he has taken kids at super fast speeds as well, so I think he can protect Ban easily. And even if he can't, Ban will regenerate in space and will take orbit around earth, BFR'ing him as well.

How?

Saitama showed none of those symptoms, and given that he has taken the pressure of hits from someone that can demolish a ship that can take city busting shells he will survive, and again he doesn't need to be there for long.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools: you contradicted yourself once you said that the rate of regeneration take more time due to the time differences while stating that it doesn't affect his regeneration ability which like i said, is headcanon

you can't state that the dimension time nature won't effect his regeneration and then state that his regeneration power would take longer in it, that's the manifestation of contradiction

because you keep bringing the time differences even though i explained that A) it doesn't matter since the dimension has spacial differences than the physical universe and that's unrelated to ban feat and B) the spacial differences in the dimension has no effect in those who inhabit it and C) there is no official statement nor an evidence that it does otherwise

The show shows the characters in real time so that's just your headcanon, mate

it doesn't matter if they use physics or not, they can create their own physics for all that matter, no person shoot laser beams out of their eyes, there is no such thing as magic in RL, for all we know they can make water fire and it won't matter since that's the canonicity of the show.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: W - w - w what? I’ve been saying this whole time that it would take him longer to regenerate in the real world than it did for him in purgatory due to the temporal shift...

Wrong. I said time and time again that him being in purgatory isn’t what affects his regeneration . Rather, it’s the time dilation, meaning obviously being different in another dimension e.g. the regular world in nanatsu no taizai, where 1 minute in purgatory is one year in the regular world.

A) How is that unrelated to Ban’s feat if the time is DIFFERENT? Gosh.

B) This isn’t even about spacial difference . It’s about temporal difference idk where all of that came from.

C) You also have no evidence to suggest that your argument is true either. If you want to go down that route, then technically there is absence of evidence on your side. Because we know the difference in time dilation between both realms, and using simple common sense we can deduct that one thing would take longer than the other.

How is it headcanon?

Yeah I take back the whole physics bit. But you can’t use the DK as an example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools: wanna get technical?.

that's not time dilation as it does not fit with the definition, that's the nature time of that world

time is a dimension, dimensions are directionals of space,

there is an animation proving that time runs in real time in that world and the sound bars in the source material, that's two evidences compared to. . . . .

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lan_fan: Post count means absolutely nothing to me. If someone like GV or Zets made a new account, people would know them by reputation, not the amount of times they've commented in a thread; that's what I meant. I hear what you're saying, but I'm just not in the mood to repeat a debate that I've already been in before.

No Caption Provided

She's actually been around longer than me and she was probably more well known than you are now. . . Just saying. xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy:

e most serious dangers of exposure to outer space are a lack of oxygen and ebullism. Ellubism is the formation of bubbles in body fluids due to a reduction in ambient pressure. The pressure in the vacuum of space is so low that the boiling point of the fluids in your body decrease below the body’s normal temperature (37oC), which results in the formation of gas bubbles in your fluids that can really mess you up. You’ll swell up pretty bad, perhaps even up to double your size, but you will not explode as your skin is very stretchy. Your blood will also not boil. You will, of course, be in an immense amount of pain and your blood circulation will be impeded.

As mentioned, the other serious danger is a lack of oxygen. After around 15 seconds, your body would have used up all of the oxygen in your body and you’d lose consciousness. Some of you may be thinking “But I can hold my breath for minutes!” The situation in space is a little different than here on Earth due to the lack of outside pressure, and if you held your breath in space without a suit you’d be in a big trouble. This is because any remaining air would rapidly expand, rupturing the lungs.

After losing consciousness, you’ll probably last a couple of minutes maximum before you die. Of course, there’s all that nasty UV from the Sun which is going to give you horrific sunburn. UV and other High photo energy (X-rays and gamma radiation) would also damage the heck out of your DNA, leading to mutations that would likely cause cancer (if you survived). It’s also typically extremely cold, but you wouldn’t instantly freeze as the vacuum would cause heat to transfer away from the body too slowly

In sum- you’d swell up, burn, mutate, pass out and your lungs might explode. Lovely. But don’t worry, if you’re ever in this sticky situation, you’ve probably got a solid minute or two to be rescued before you die, so chin up.

-----------------------------

scientific article explaining how things work in space

http://www.iflscience.com/space/what-would-happen-your-body-space-without-spacesuit/ . credit to the person

pinching his nose or not, he will still faint from the loss of air or rather the utility and presence of the air itself inside him

saitama stayed around 30 seconds in the moon, since it takes around that time to lose that air, it will take more than that time to go in and out of the moon meaning the air loss would be higher than the measured one

atmospheric entry is 28 163 KM/H and the escape velocity of the moon is 8568 KM/H, Ban has speed feats above that

Loading Video...

yeah, pretty much he fainted from the inability to pressure the food or mass inside his body

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy:

e most serious dangers of exposure to outer space are a lack of oxygen and ebullism. Ellubism is the formation of bubbles in body fluids due to a reduction in ambient pressure. The pressure in the vacuum of space is so low that the boiling point of the fluids in your body decrease below the body’s normal temperature (37oC), which results in the formation of gas bubbles in your fluids that can really mess you up. You’ll swell up pretty bad, perhaps even up to double your size, but you will not explode as your skin is very stretchy. Your blood will also not boil. You will, of course, be in an immense amount of pain and your blood circulation will be impeded.

As mentioned, the other serious danger is a lack of oxygen. After around 15 seconds, your body would have used up all of the oxygen in your body and you’d lose consciousness. Some of you may be thinking “But I can hold my breath for minutes!” The situation in space is a little different than here on Earth due to the lack of outside pressure, and if you held your breath in space without a suit you’d be in a big trouble. This is because any remaining air would rapidly expand, rupturing the lungs.

After losing consciousness, you’ll probably last a couple of minutes maximum before you die. Of course, there’s all that nasty UV from the Sun which is going to give you horrific sunburn. UV and other High photo energy (X-rays and gamma radiation) would also damage the heck out of your DNA, leading to mutations that would likely cause cancer (if you survived). It’s also typically extremely cold, but you wouldn’t instantly freeze as the vacuum would cause heat to transfer away from the body too slowly

In sum- you’d swell up, burn, mutate, pass out and your lungs might explode. Lovely. But don’t worry, if you’re ever in this sticky situation, you’ve probably got a solid minute or two to be rescued before you die, so chin up.

-----------------------------

scientific article explaining how things work in space

http://www.iflscience.com/space/what-would-happen-your-body-space-without-spacesuit/ . credit to the person

pinching his nose or not, he will still faint from the loss of air or rather the utility and presence of the air itself inside him

saitama stayed around 30 seconds in the moon, since it takes around that time to lose that air, it will take more than that time to go in and out of the moon meaning the air loss would be higher than the measured one

atmospheric entry is 28 163 mph and the escape velocity of the moon is 8568 KM/H, Ban has speed feats above that

But he didn't, he stayed on the moon without an issue, so what exactly is your point with all of this?

Jumping is different from running so give me some jumping feats for Ban to give that a try.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: it doesn't matter if he's in the moon or not, the vacuum effect will still be the same, and humans stayed in vacuum for comparable time with no issue as well, the issue is the over-staying, which is around one minute, which is what you are proposing by doing a go in and out of the moon

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/1497/galan-speed-nanatsu-taizai-calculation . credit to the person who did the calcs

galan crossed 598,67 kilometers or 372 miles within 1.5 seconds since i use the middle

going from this informations we see 1436822.32 km/h or 892801.48 mp/h

which puts galans feat at mach 1173.87 which is massively hypersonic+

ban can move miles in the timespan galan takes to use his wretched scatter strike

saitama in the other side of the argument has only supersonic feat for running so it wouldn't matter if he can jump more than or not

ban wins like eventually proposed

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd said:

@thehierarchy: it doesn't matter if he's in the moon or not, the vacuum effect will still be the same, and humans stayed in vacuum for comparable time with no issue as well, the issue is the over-staying, which is around one minute, which is what you are proposing by doing a go in and out of the moon

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/1497/galan-speed-nanatsu-taizai-calculation . credit to the person who did the calcs

galan crossed 598,67 kilometers or 372 miles within 1.5 seconds since i use the middle

going from this informations we see 1436822.32 km/h or 892801.48 mp/h

which puts galans feat at mach 1173.87 which is massively hypersonic+

ban can move miles in the timespan galan takes to use his wretched scatter strike

saitama in the other side of the argument has only supersonic feat for running so it wouldn't matter if he can jump more than or not

Not it isn't, it would take the exact same amount of time or even less to drop Ban on the moon and go back. He got kicked there, stayed for a bit and then returned, which is exactly what he will do now.

That's still running, no jumping there.

So? It doesn't matter, once he has him and jumps to the moon Ban is royally screwed.

I don't really see what you're debating here so could you put it in bullet points for me so I can overview it easily as Im losing track of your "arguments".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy:

Ban speed : Hyper sonic+

Ban hax: immortality / energy stealing

Ban strength: Multi mountains raw power

Ban weaknesses: his power or immortality doesn't make him resistant to things such as transforming

-------------------------------------------------------

Saitama strength: a multi continental punch

Saitama speed: supersonic (Sub-relativistic when he jumps)

Saitama weakness : inability to pressure mass inside his body such as a 10 bowls of noodle, (human level internals), Hunger, Earth-like atmosphere,

Ban wins via hax

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: saitama jump feat and running feat are different, running is supersonic feat wise and the jumping is sub relativistic

ban is massively faster than saitama in terms of running as he can go beyond almost 1174 mach so saitama has no way of capturing him.

that's not true, since like i said, saitama has no chance of capturing ban in terms of speed

The Link of ban speed is above

The saitama inability to pressure food is posted above

The Link in how vacuum effect apply to saitama is above

The Video about the purgatory is above as well

all of the information related to the discussion is well posted, reposting would be a hassle to me, so don't be a lazy and read that stuff

and moving at that level of speed would be like a cannon ball, so it doesn't matter if he his jump feat are not comparable to saitama since he would just escape moon escape velocity by his own and enter earth's one

Ban will go in for melee eventually and will be cuaght, as Saitama often uses his speed at the very last moment.

...You're using that scene? What's next? The mosquito?

Apply to a normal human being, which Saitama quite clearly is not if you hadn't noticed.

I know you posted everything, but I do not quite understand what exactly you're arguing for, so if you'd be so kind as to tell me that that'd be great.

How exactly? He hasn't shown how he'll get loose from the moon, no jumping means no breaking free, at least not fast enough for the BFR not to count.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tricky battle, but saitama might take it by bfr or K.O. Killing is not needed to win a fight.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TheHierarchy

@phantomshepherd said:

@thehierarchy:

Ban speed : Hyper sonic+

Ban hax: immortality / energy stealing

Ban strength: Multi mountains raw power

Ban weaknesses: his power or immortality doesn't make him resistant to things such as transforming

-------------------------------------------------------

Saitama strength: a multi continental punch

Saitama speed: supersonic (Sub-relativistic when he jumps)

Saitama weakness : inability to pressure mass inside his body, Hunger, Earth-like atmosphere,

Okay you completely edited, also fine I suppose.

Hypersonic travelspeed, not combatspeed.

Immortality is understood, energy stealign would be a NLF so not applicable.

Not enough to scratch Saitama, or even completely destroy those tough gloves of his.

Agreed to an extent, we have never seen Saitama go all out or even come close to that but I agree.

Kind of agreed, doesn't really matter though.

Wrong, prove it.

Not useful for this fight as Saitama can go and have diner while Ban tries to kill him which he can't.

How? Why is an earth-like atmosphere a weakness?

EDIT: Please stop editing your post, it's annoying to counter.

Ban wins via hax

What hax? Energy stealing has never been used on someone as powerful or durable as Saitama so NLF.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voice_of_death: True, though the only KO i'm seeing is via mental state, which is unlikely since ban fights for decades casually, let alone that he fought for hundreds of years, BFR might be though ban is faster than saitama via combat speed feat wise, and he can just come back to earth and blasting a range is out of the question since it would just nerf the blast and will be weaker than that to BFR ban to the moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: the time of performing that feat was within the combat against galan ''ban vs galan'', it's a combat speed feat

i thought the battle place not specified to be OPM verse nor SDS verse, so in a logical death battle, the battle place would be isolated from neither verse

i thought of being nice to bullet point all of it in a simple way......oh well

by earth like atmosphere, i mean he can't survive in an atmosphere such as that of the moon where the vacuum is present, i thought it would be better rather than just stating not air free

saitama power is physical, ban hax is magically based, and in SDS verse, the hax coincidentally and ironically is about draining the opponent physical power minus their spirit and such

galan is just a mid tier in SDS verse and he can scale up to saitama and his hax worked in him not to mention that ban fought characters above that though that would be beyond the discussion

and saitama vision is human level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: i've been here since the dawn of the universe, so neither of you is as old as me, mo ha ha ha ha ....''just realized he's a geezer''...nvm then

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: the time of performing that feat was within the combat against galan ''ban vs galan'', it's a combat speed feat

i thought the battle place not specified to be OPM verse nor SDS verse, so in a logical death battle, the battle place would be isolated from neither verse

i thought of being nice to bullet point all of it in a simple way......oh well

by earth like atmosphere, i mean he can't survive in an atmosphere such as that of the moon where the vacuum is present, i thought it would be better rather than just stating not air free

saitama power is physical, ban hax is magically based, and in SDS verse, the hax coincidentally and ironically is about draining the opponent physical power minus their spirit and such

galan is just a mid tier in SDS verse and he can scale up to saitama and his hax worked in him not to mention that ban fought characters above that though that would be beyond the discussion

and saitama vision is human level

No, he was runnign away from something in a straight line, he wasn't blitzing anybody. That makes it a travelspeed feat.

Then it'd be a neutral universe, so the difference is inconcequential.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Battle rules state it's on an earth like planet in a neutral universe, so eair enough to breathe.

Yet, Ban has never drained someone this powerful and arguing that he could would fall under NLF.

How? When did he use his power on someone this durable and strong?

He could quite easily see Boros' blast coming which went across the city in a single moment, I'd disagree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: . . . . you do realize a combat speed is a speed in a *combat*, a travel speed would be that outside of combat, so no, it's combat speed

a neutral verse would be just the battle place that have no external influences as it is *NEUTRAL*

of course there would be an air for the battle place

there is hendrickson whose max power was stated to be enough to destroy a continent so there is an argument for it

and galan is a weakling? . . . . .

well, he couldn't see that he punched sonic in the balls and couldn't see a mosquito, so the evidence is suggesting otherwise, and since humans can react to lightning, that would be just a reaction speed / combat speed / travel speed.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: No thats not what the difference is, travelspeed is used to travel from one place to another as was the case for Ban when he ran away in a straight line. Combatspeed is all out blitzing your opponent like Flash.

Exactly, whats your point?

Not even close.

...You are actually using the mosquito feat...

Humans cannot at all react to a lightning bolt when its headed for them from the sky.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comparing one character from another fiction to one another would fall under the umbrella of false equivalence.

the terms are self explanatory. speed in a combat, speed in a travel, simple as that, arguing against semantics is not my expertise neither do i want to

Ban performed that feat in a combat

while Multi continental > Continental is definitely a noticeable gap i wouldn't state that it's not close, rather a 1/7 difference, saitama performed a 2/7 or 3/7 at best, that's still close

Actually there are humans who reacted to lightning by dodging it, and also, i notice that you are scenario writing, even if the lightning magically headed toward exactly where they are, they still have a chance of reacting to it and dodging it, that's the same of what saitama does, reaction speed

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: saitama has shown to not be able to handle nor be able to pressure mass inside his body not to mention that he needs air, that would be a contradiction, the burden of proof relay in you to prove that he can do otherwise, use some logic, mate, his body needs like hunger, food, water and other things

basically saitama is not made for long running battles, let alone a haxed one

ban would win eventually

When has Saitama been shown to not be able to handle pressure inside his body? I'm pretty sure Tornado using her psychic powers to try and twist his insides is a feat that says the contrary. Yes he needs air, but that's because he's human, he showed no signs of having any trouble being in space minus the fact he didn't have oxygen. There was even the moment where he was like "well dang" and he kicks a rock.

I don't think you understood what I was getting at there lol.

Even during Saitama's battle with Boros he didn't seem tired or out of breath. Saitama doesn't seem to particularly enjoy long fights but nothing shows that he can't do long-running battles.

He'd land hits on bam and bam would keep on coming back, then eventually in character he'd likely bfr him.

I don't see how bam would even win eventually, can you give me a scenario? I like to think I'm pretty creative but I don't see bam throwing anything at Saitama that he couldn't take or dodge with his superior speed.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comparing one character from another fiction to one another would fall under the umbrella of false equivalence.

the terms are self explanatory. speed in a combat, speed in a travel, simple as that, arguing against semantics is not my expertise neither do i want to

Ban performed that feat in a combat

while Multi continental > Continental is definitely a noticeable gap i wouldn't state that it's not close, rather a 1/7 difference, saitama performed a 2/7 or 3/7 at best, that's still close

Actually there are humans who reacted to lightning by dodging it, and also, i notice that you are scenario writing, even if the lightning magically headed toward exactly where they are, they still have a chance of reacting to it and dodging it, that's the same of what saitama does, reaction speed

Don't understand the first point, what is the argument here?

No there is aa huge difference. Silver Surfer for example has been shown to be millions of times FTL, but his combatspeed that he uses in combat is not as fast. Blitzing and running in a straight line are incredibly different.

Not at all, the blast Boros would unleash would wipe out the surface of the earth, or even the entire planet depending on its translation. PLanet busting is far beyond continent busting and surface wiping is also FAR above continent busting.

Again, what is the argument here? I really don't udnerstand what you mean by this...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: the video above that i posted tells otherwise, and tornado telekinesis, is only shown to move things, just that, there is no official statement that it can move things within themselves, so there goes that argument

neither do you, the idea is that not that saitama will get tired after a span of minutes, it is the idea that he will after the span of hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, nuff said, = thirst, hunger, sweat, dehydration and other things

he won't be able to land a ban in him since he's inferior in speed even if he's superior in strength, and you seem to disregard physics

blast radius, is a thing and like i said, it would take one joules to move one KG a one meter par second,

considering the distance between the moon and earth is 384,400 km and the escape velocity is mach 40, that would mean ban would have to be moving at 40.000 thousand meter par hour at a speed and have to

that's 400 million Joules x 70 = 28 billion x 40.000 of the speed requirement to move in that distance it would be almost quadrillion Joules just for the distance and the weight of Ban and the speed requirement and, not to mention the blast radius will nerf them depending of the distance it takes to hit ban, assuming it's 1 KM, then i don't think it's a lot, though that won't send ban to the moon rather just flip flap him around earth, and the energy blast would be an equal to that of at max of Saitama power one Quadrillion times more than that required to send ban to the moon,

since saitama serious punch is equal to that of a 85 billion TNT, it's logical to assume that the punch would destroy ban body before it reach him considering the blast radius,

it simply is not happening unless saitama jumps with him to the moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: You can't compare a one fiction to another like i said, it would be a false equivalence.

surface of earth = multi continental, and saitama blast overpowered that of boros, so there you go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ban wins fams

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the video above that i posted tells otherwise, and tornado telekinesis, is only shown to move things, just that, there is no official statement that it can move things within themselves, so there goes that argument

That video is so obviously a gag moment, it's the same as saying that a cat could kill him because there's a gag moment in which a cat scratches his face. Also being full after overeating has nothing to do with

Tornado tried to twist the insides of saitama in the WC and it did nothing but make him vibrate a little and confuse him, yeah it's a thing that actually happened aside from statements.

The rest of your argument in that respect is based on a gag moment so there isn't much to debunk.

As for the rest of your argument, I am completely sure that Bam wouldn't be able to survive the punch, but a punch with 3.6e26 Joules (your earlier deactivated account gave me this number) of energy is more than enough to even send the violently pulverized fragments of Bam into space as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784: OPM is not a gag show, so it doesn't matter, a feat is a feat, if Genos has a piece of him falling for reason X then it would be considered, and i'm already aware of tornado power, though like i said, her powers are simply to move things, she would have to break through his externals which where his power is at

as for speed, actually, ban speed is superior as his speed is hypersonic by the calculations i posted and even though i want to state that saitama running feat is supersonic, i will overlook it and state it as sub relativistic as for how he would win, simply put, he will keep converting saitama energy to him by just fighting and not to mention his immortality would keep him fighting for how much he likes unlike saitama, ban turned to ash, turned to pieces of ace, and yet regenerated, his power is true immortality, and like i said, the 85 billion TNT is one quadrillion more than the required energy to send ban to the moon though his body would be destroyed before that, unless saitama jumps to the moon with him and leave him there, it's not happening, since saitama would be risking his life

Self BFR for saitama is more likely character wise, so ban should win

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: Okay, but again what is yhe argument here?

I disagreed with the part where you said Ban did one seventh of what Saitama did.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd:

Did you just say... that OPM... is NOTa gag show? I don't think I can take you even remotely seriously anymore. There are literally so many gags it's hard to even count.

Also study up about Saitama vs Tornado before you comment anymore because you're completely and utterly wrong, to the point where I don't think I can correct you while following the rules of this forum.

Ban being able to steal Saitama's power is countered by Ban's fight with Galan, it's simply impossible, as many people in this forum so far have agreed on, for Ban to steal enough power from him for it to have any effect on this fight.

Claiming that Bam will stay on earth because he will die on earth when he's hit is nonsensical. Nothing indicates that Bam and all of his fragmented body parts won't fly into space he won't regen there.

That being said you obviously hardly know anything about OPM as evident by you saying it isn't a gag show (the whole show is basically a parody in itself), also you misrepresent Ban's regeneration by stating that he will regen where he died, not where his body is sent, and you haven't proposed a SINGLE reasonable way Ban would win, you've just stated that Saitama would run away (? lol) or that Saitama would eventually die of old age (and let ban attack him for 80 years??) and honestly I'm getting tired of the repetition of you saying the same exact things, and me responding to them over and over again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmcinelly784:One punch man is not a gag manga, there is a distinct difference between a gag and a parody.

. . . . . .and with that, you lost me

Galan has more than one elementary power such as his spiritual and magical ones, comparing him to saitama whose sole power is physical would be a false equivalence

Loading Video...

there is no evidence suggesting that ban can't regenerate in a vacuum specially when considering he can regenerate in a deadly atmosphere, regenerate from ashes, regenerate from being pieces of ices, post an evidence for your claim

it's quite ironic when the nonsensical is you when you don't consider factors such as the blast radius, like i said, considering the fight take place 1 KM far from each other, and considering it's 85 billion TNT of power in a direct line, it won't send ban to space, it will destroy the body, and you can't argue that saitama will collect all of his remains and throw them at space as that is pointless since once he catches one the other would regenerate by itself

OPM is not a gag show, it's a Parody, case closed and neither do i want argue a point-less debate

Ban immortality enable him to regenerate based of where his most remains are at as evident by the video i posted earlier though clearly it was ignored

saitama: 85 billion TNT or can strike an 850.000 million times tsar bomba / speed: In the scene where he gets kicked to the moon, knowing that boros started talking after saitama dialogue that lasted 20 seconds so his speed would be 52930 mach, considering galan top speed is 1174 mach and ban moved miles within the timespan galand took to use his wretched scatter strike which require one meter to swing his hax

Ban speed as he moved miles around that same timespan of 1174 mach, one second, ban would have had to accelerate to a speed of more than 250 miles / S energy blast that happen within a range blast of at least miles since daina and the sins were dispatched at different distances when the attack happened meaning that ban moved more than that mile by miles in a timeframe of a second and outspeeded a 250 mile/s attack meaning his speed would be if it's at least 2 or 3 miles far is: between 1600 or 3200 times faster or in numbers it would be 400.000 mile/s or 1876786 mach, that's almost 40 times faster than saitama

and his power is literally called physical hunt, it drains a person's physical power in a matter of seconds to minutes, in SDS, there are characters who can counter that such as meliodas who mind you, was drained out of his physical power, using them as an example would be a false equivalence, saitama power is only physical thus logically it falls under the umbrella

and since Meliodas countered back a blast of a dude whose power is stated to be able to destroy britannia which is a continent, it's logical to think that ban who absorbed the power of meliodas wouldn't have a trouble of a dude that's 3 times as powerful at best

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a realistic scenario Ban would give up. He ran away from the 10 commandments and couldnt phase Estarossa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehierarchy: nothing stated ban did 1/7 of what saitama did, what was stated is ban doing a comparable feat of a 1/7 compared to saitama 2/7 to 3/7 which would translate as a

it's established that ban overpowered hendrickson whose power is that of a continent, considering that saitama feat reach more than one continent and it's scale of power is 85 Billion TNT, which if distributed per square meter and considering the blast radius, which is 10,144 km as a rough estimate, it would mean blast speed is 1144 km when considering the time it took to reach there, there is no counter point to why wouldn't just dodge that, specially when considering saitama speed is inferior, his only trump card is his Continental blast which won't do much help either in this fight,

the fight will take forever and saitama will die out eventually

ban can just use his hax which is crazy hunt and assault hunt which allow him to steal energy and convert it to himself

considering saitama durability is human level from the inside, he would just use his crazy hunt hax and steal it saitam heart from the inside, not to mention, the fact that it will keep draining his power and converting it to his, the fact that saitama has no ability to win since ban is immortal, and the fact that if saitama tries to feat himself with ban to the moon, he will just put himself in a position where ban can just use his assault hunt and steal his heart or just split his body making it impossible for saitama to do so.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By vsw

@phantomshepherd:

feats for Hendrickson doing something continental

Calling Saitama Supersonic?!?!?

CAV me LOOOL

lol the lowball here

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: I'd like to point out that in the OPM verse mosquitoes must be immortal, seeing how Saitama couldn't kill one by clapping his hands on it multiple times. Oh, wait that was a gag. Same with a cat clawing his face. twas a gag. There is so many gags man, please stop embarrassing yourself. It's not a "Gag Manga" per-se but they use gags so insanely often that it might as well be. Also you're right about this not being a debate, because there is no realistic way Saitama could lose a fight.

Also I wasn't claiming that Bam couldn't regen in a vacuum. Nobody has made that Argument. The point is once Saitama sends him deep into space, he's not coming back, therefore it's a win VIA bfr. If even a drop of blood or skin cell isn't completely vaporized when he is sent into space, he'll regen from that point, and be BFR'ed

20 seconds my butt. The lowball is serious. Saitama is sub-rel at minimum, and you're not arguing that down by putting false time-frames or misrepresenting his feat.

Ban has a limit to what he can absorb as shown by his fight with Galan, he's not absorbing nearly a significant enough of Saitama's power to be able to do anything to him.

For the last time, Saitama's durability isn't human on the inside. NOTHING points to this, minus a gag moment where he eats a lot of food and gets tired because of over-eating. Tornado used her powers with the intent of twisting his insides in a serious context and it didn't work. You're basing your assumptions on pure speculation when there is a literal feat of this happening that you are purposely ignoring.

You need to stop trolling in this thread, and actually present a logical applicable way that Ban can actually win. Because so far you're just Highballing Ban and Lowballing Saitama, and it's at the point of trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: saitama is supersonic combat speed wise since it's demonstrated when he's fighting supersonic and having slow reaction speed which makes sense since he couldn't even react to mosquito,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

well, while the feat itself is not continental in the sense of destructivity rather the range, as it causes an atmospheric change which cause it to snow dark particles to anything that interact with it

to be fair, pretty sure 52930 mach is not supersonic, beside, that's not enough when you consider that hendrickson fought gilthunder whose speed is the same as lightning which is 1/3 the speed of light

jokes aside, as far as i want to continue this discussion, i could end it with two things, zero sign: ban ability to become insensible, and assault hunt: ban ability to rob things from their inside, meaning he can use his hax to move things inside a body, since saitama body in the inside is just human level, he would die instantly

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By pmcinelly784

@phantomshepherd: Oh Lord, you actually think that Mosquito thing was serious.

edit: that feat looks maybe city level

Edit 2: saitama's not just human inside his body

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: your actually using the mosquito thing? CAV me LOOOOOL

Scans of bans assult hunt ever effecting someone with a Saitama level of durability

Saitama is not just a human inside LOL. If someone gets hit by a car, they'd suffer internal damage, Saitama has survived being kicked to the frickin moon, Saying his insides are the same as normal humans is pretty dumb(no offence)

Again please CAV me

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By azrael1973

Saitama with ease. And according to Murata the pebbles the alien shot him with were near light speed. Saitama catched one in flight.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@pmcinelly784: by your logic, any manga that has gags in it is a gag manga, no, a gag manga is literally comedy, like this:

or this:

Loading Video...

OPM Verse is not a gag, so using that logic is pointless,

if saitama couldn't kill the mosquito this means he has a reaction speed that's slower than it which is slower than few mili-seconds

there is no made point in how he will do it beside doing it himself by jumping to the moon and leaving him him there which i think is what you are proposing?

i can post the scene here, the duration between when he jumps and when he arrives to earth is 20 seconds, after re-checking it out, it's actually 19 seconds

Loading Video...

>Calls me a lowballer when he himself is lowballing, the irony is strong, here's how hunter fest works Hunter Fest : A technique that allows Ban to steal the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can rob a person from, as seen in his encounter with Galand . Once the limit is reached, Ban is incapable of robbing the person of more power as it puts his own body in danger

Melascula has a PL that's much higher than Galandyet her powers were absorbed and weakened her heavily,

Loading Video...

All factors are considered, saitama shows a feat of being weak in the inside, dis-accepting that fact will just dispute your argument, will be my guest,

ban use zero sign and snatch saitama heart from the inside by assault hunt,

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By azrael1973

@phantomshepherd said:
Loading Video...

@pmcinelly784: by your logic, any manga that has gags in it is a gag manga, no, a gag manga is literally comedy, like this:

or this:

Loading Video...

OPM Verse is not a gag, so using that logic is pointless,

if saitama couldn't kill the mosquito this means he has a reaction speed that's slower than it which is slower than few mili-seconds

there is no made point in how he will do it beside doing it himself by jumping to the moon and leaving him him there which i think is what you are proposing?

i can post the scene here, the duration between when he jumps and when he arrives to earth is 20 seconds, after re-checking it out, it's actually 19 seconds

Loading Video...

>Calls me a lowballer when he himself is lowballing, the irony is strong, here's how hunter fest works Hunter Fest : A technique that allows Ban to steal the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can rob a person from, as seen in his encounter with Galand . Once the limit is reached, Ban is incapable of robbing the person of more power as it puts his own body in danger

Melascula has a PL that's much higher than Galandyet her powers were absorbed and weakened her heavily,

Loading Video...

All factors are considered, saitama shows a feat of being weak in the inside, dis-accepting that fact will just dispute your argument, will be my guest,

ban use zero sign and snatch saitama heart from the inside by assault hunt,

But we don't judge heroes by their low level feats but by their best. Saitama catched a rock at near light speed so that's his fighting speed. Thos was arrested by policemen. Silver surfer defeated by some mexicans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: saitama has a human level reaction speed as a mosquito manage to react before he does

you can't apply RL physics to fiction, that's a false equivalence

saitama most durable feat is the moon hit which equal to 10 Quadrillion joules or almost 2.5 megaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: scan for the interview of murata stating that, the feat happened off-screen and it's a miracle that someone is not dumb enough to claim that's a black hole feat