Saitama (One Punch Man) VS Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate)

• 61 results
jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@kingcrimson: He can put down pre-shrodinger Alucard. This fight says by KO though so putting down Alucard once will allow him to win.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By thelocust619

@valor_175: @jashugan: The 10 step thing was a joke from TFS's Hellsing Abridged.

To kill one soul, all u gotta do is heart stab + decapitation. AA almost did it to Level 0 Alucard (only 1 soul) but Alucard literally just kinda changed his mind and stopped him. Alternatively, destroying Alucard's coffin works fine, and tossing him in a body of water would basically seal him because he cant cross it on his own.

Decapitation alone does nothing, even a heart stab with holy items does nothing. Burning Alucard's entire army of souls with holy fire also did nothing, he still had to kill them all himself later on...which only took 30 years.

Imo, being liquified by a punch should suffice. The head is clearly not on the body and the heart...isn't doing well either. It's never specified if the heart truely requires a stab or if it just needs to be destroyed and stabbing is the easiest way to do so.

Saitama should babyshake...if not from destroying Alucard's heart and head 3 million times then by eventually BFRing his guts into an ocean or something.

Jashugan, a conventional KO is impossible. Alucard can operate as normal even with excessive brain damage (missing most of his head).

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jashugan

@thelocust619: I've watched Hellsing already, I know Alucard won't be be knocked out in the normal sense. For the sake of the battle, destroying Alucard's body once should be enough for a win. Saitama can easily beat him the same way he beat Garou and Boros.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama most likely

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Idk, this kinda thread comes up alot n that's not normally the way it plays out. 99x out of 100, the whole not dying thing is really kinda the only thing he has going for him around here...every time the question basically breaks down to "can a guy pop 3 million balloons". I feel like the KO was supposed to be a...less unreasonable goal for Alucard than outright killing Saitama. Lol. That or lack of knowledge on OP's part, cuz neither is getting KO'd here.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I'm almost sure some people here think Saitama can't last long enough to destroy 3 million souls or find more creative ways to stop Alucard. I know Alucard gets wanked like hell, there are many characters that can put him down.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By thelocust619

@jashugan: Absolutely, the thread would be either forgotten or locked for being a mismatch if someone couldn't provide even a somewhat reasonable case for the other side. A one kill KO would also make this a mismatch, so I really doubt it's meant like that.

But personally, I think Saitama can win here, but someone else is perfectly entitled to believe he's too doopy to think of anything or maybe needs to take a nap at some point allowing Alucard to smother him or otherwise kill him in some manner that doesn't involve overcoming his stats. They don't even need to change their mind or anything.

...it's when people start arguing Dandy cards will cut Saitama that a line has been crossed lol

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By ChuckApick

I don't know much alucard. But apparently saitama can product the power of the big bang in one full power punch.

I give the win to saitama.

If he want, his able to sent alucard to the moon with one punch like boros did with saitama.

The concept of saitama is to be unbeatable, the author do what he want with saitama... That would be normal to see saitama froze him with the wind of a blink of eye haha

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuckapick: Saitama can not produce the power of a big bang. That was a lie the fanboys made up. Regardless of that, Saitama would still win.

ChuckApick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By ChuckApick

@jashugan: Oh okay my bad.

But yeah even without that, saitama could beat him. On the gif you posted we can see that his using just one arm...

@jashugan said:
No Caption Provided