Saitama(One Punch Man) runs a Frieza's Army gauntlet

• 133 results
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Saitama(One Punch Man) runs a Frieza's Army gauntlet (77 votes)

Raditz 6%
Nappa 8%
Vegeta-Saiyan Saga 6%
Cui 1%
Dodoria 0%
Zarbon 0%
Recoome 8%
Burter 3%
Jeice 0%
Burter+Jeice 1%
Captain Ginyu 14%
He Clears 52%
How far can he go ?
How far can he go ?

• 
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Serious Saitama
  • Basic Knowledge
  • Random Encounter
  • Battle takes place on Namek
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He either clears or Ginyu body changes with him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Nappa

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He either clears or Ginyu body changes with him.

No Caption Provided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz still stomps

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He probably won’t be able to kill the Ginyu Force with single normal punches, but he could physically clear. Ability wise, Ginyu has a chance to stop him if he can survive an opening test blow from Saitama and then body change. Even if Saitama killed all of his men in front of him, he likely wouldn’t be persuaded to switch bodies.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alextheboss

@toratorn said:

Raditz still stomps

Don't see how considering he is slower and weaker. You can argue Vegeta wins since he has a parliamentary statement, but so does Boros and Saitama played around with him.

Raditz<<<Vegeta<=>Boros<<<Saitama

Frieza is really the first character with enough feats to have a solid reason to say he wins.

@03s7 said:

Stops at Nappa

Same as above.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears or gets body swapped.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: why would continental characters (Boros and Saitama) be above a moon-small planetary character (Raditz)?

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Recoome seeing how easily he dealt with Boros, but then again, wouldn't surprise me if he clears. If we go by guides, he clears easily

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

Why would continental characters (Boros and Saitama) be above a moon-small planetary character (Raditz)?

Boros is planet level according to guide books, and Raditz is not small planet level. Vegeta and the Ginyu force are small planet level with them possibly being able to destroy Earth. Raditz is moon level.

And an explosion that covered Australia, the smallest continent, would be the size of the moon as long as the explosion had the same height as it's width.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if Raditz is above Boros in fire power, there is nothing suggesting he could take a punch from Saitama .

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu gets a nice new body.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: raditz is at least high end moon lvl, something like large moon+, since vaporization gives higher energy values then most forms of destruction( atomic-sub atomic is better).

Small planet lvl is below earth busting lvl, more like Pluto sized, and small planet pulverization could be argued for based on moon vaporization, but it’s honestly not much more then moon lvl, and far from earth busting, so it’s useless to argue for it...

I would argue for saitama over raditz anyways though... he’s easier to argue the speed advantage for, and has better striking and blunt force durability feats.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: guidebook included a word that is only translated as "celestial object", which can be as much anything from comet to galaxy. Besides, guidebooks are a shitty source of information regarding characters' stats.

And no, destroying Australia =/= destroying the Moon. If you didn't know, Moon is an actual celestial body with its own gravitational binding energy that must be overcome in order for it to be blown into pieces. And the GBE of Moon just so happens to be above the energy needed to destroy any continent on Earth. Not only that, Piccolo destroyed the Moon in an especially violent facion, with the debris from its destruction being ejected at ridiculous speeds, which elevates the particular feat above standart moon-busting. Somebody already calced that and got small planet lvl results.

While Saitama's best feat is only multi-continental.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza:

: raditz is at least high end moon lvl, something like large moon+, since vaporization gives higher energy values then most forms of destruction( atomic-sub atomic is better).

It depends what you mean by moon+. If you mean he can destroy the moon and have energy left over, sure, but I don't think Raditz is like multi moon level. Piccolo, who is stronger than he was when he destroyed the moon and multiple times stronger than Raditz was amazed by a hole he couldn't see the bottom of, Krillin with a power level of over 10 thousand was terrified of blowing the ground away and warping the planet, and being amazed at the planet being down the middle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Small planet lvl is below earth busting lvl, more like Pluto sized, and small planet pulverization could be argued for based on moon vaporization, but it’s honestly not much more then moon lvl, and far from earth busting, so it’s useless to argue for it...

Depends on what you mean by small planet. Pluto is smaller than the moon, so sure they can destroy Plusto, but pretty sure Pluto isn't even considered a planet anymore. And Earth is called "such a small planet" by King Cold. So ya anyone here should be able to destroy Pluto, Nappa might be able to destroy Mercury, and Vegeta should at least be able to destroy completely destroy Mars. With his galic gun I think Vegeta would at least wreck/destroy Earth, or core bust, but maybe not completely vaporize it. Same thing with the Ginyu force, though through scaling Ginyu should be able to destroy a planet of around Earth's size as long as he has an attack strong enough to do it.

I would argue for saitama over raditz anyways though... he’s easier to argue the speed advantage for, and has better striking and blunt force durability feats.

How is he easier to argue the speed advantage for? Raditz is slower than saiyan saga Goku who took a day to cross 1 million km, something saitama could do in a few minutes.

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering vegeta (saiyan invasion saga) in great ape form has a PL of 180,000. I say he stops there. I didn't see Frieza so going with stopping at vegeta (unless saitama cuts/lobs tail off).

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

guidebook included a word that is only translated as "celestial object", which can be as much anything from comet to galaxy. Besides, guidebooks are a shitty source of information regarding characters' stats.

In the anime he said he was going to destroy the planet, and the guide most likely meant planet under the context.

And no, destroying Australia =/= destroying the Moon. If you didn't know, Moon is an actual celestial body with its own gravitational binding energy that must be overcome in order for it to be blown into pieces. And the GBE of Moon just so happens to be above the energy needed to destroy any continent on Earth. Not only that, Piccolo destroyed the Moon in an especially violent facion, with the debris from its destruction being ejected at ridiculous speeds, which elevates the particular feat above standart moon-busting. Somebody already calced that and got small planet lvl results.

Ya, but this is dragon ball, and the feat was partially PIS anyways. If destroying the moon was so impressive in dragon ball it makes no sense for Krillin to be afraid of Recoome creating a big crater.

While Saitama's best feat is only multi-continental.

Ya, with one punch. Raditz could destroy at best a large hill with one of his punches. If he was flying at full speed and punches, maybe a mountain.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the anime he said he was going to destroy the planet, and the guide most likely meant planet under the context.

And Vegeta said he was going to destroy the planet too. So why exactly would you place Boros on planet level and Vegeta at small planet lvl considering their statements are basically identical?

Besides, Boros was not in right state of mind and counts as an unreliable narrator. Especially considering his exact phrasing doesn't neccesarily imply the complete destruction of the planet ("blasting this planet to hell").

Ya, but this is dragon ball, and the feat was partially PIS anyways. If destroying the moon was so impressive in dragon ball it makes no sense for Krillin to be afraid of Recoome creating a big crater.

Because in Dragon Ball collateral damage was never identical to attack potency of attacks. Frieza was a planet buster in his weakest form yet the collateral damage from his fight haven't reached island level. Same goes to everyone up to and including DBS characters, where they throw around supposedly universal punches and blasts without even levelling a city.

Ya, with one punch. Raditz could destroy at best a large hill with one of his punches. If he was flying at full speed and punches, maybe a mountain.

Not sure how this is relevant. Raditz tanked attacks from someone who was a moon buster and kicked his ass. He will murder Saitama with a fingerflick.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

And Vegeta said he was going to destroy the planet too. So why exactly would you place Boros on planet level and Vegeta at small planet lvl considering their statements are basically identical?

Besides, Boros was not in right state of mind and counts as an unreliable narrator. Especially considering his exact phrasing doesn't neccesarily imply the complete destruction of the planet ("blasting this planet to hell").

If you looked at what I wrote before I said Vegeta<=>Boros, that means I think each of them could be stronger than the other. Pretty much I think both can end all life on Earth and destroy small planets. Neither of them are like Frieza who casually planet busts.

Because in Dragon Ball collateral damage was never identical to attack potency of attacks. Frieza was a planet buster in his weakest form yet the collateral damage from his fight haven't reached island level. Same goes to everyone up to and including DBS characters, where they throw around supposedly universal punches and blasts without even levelling a city.

Ya, but usually they aren't afraid or impressed by the collateral damage. And Super is weird with it's power scaling and feats.

Not sure how this is relevant. Raditz tanked attacks from someone who was a moon buster and kicked his ass. He will murder Saitama with a fingerflick.

He tanked attacks from someone before they busted the moon, while they had their weighted clothes on, and Raditz's scouter didn't go off telling him his power went up. So the attack that he tanked from Piccolo probably had a power level of 300-400, while Piccolo without his weighted clothes went up to 408 and when he charged up his special beam canon it went over 1,300. After his fight with Raditz and training for probably at least a couple weeks, his moon busting attack was probably at least around 1,000. Can Raditz survive that? Ya, but he probably wouldn't casually tank it either. While Saitama has yet to take damage from anyone in the entire series, and even if Boros' attack was only planet surface level, he split that in half with just one punch. Saitama could probably throw hundreds if not thousands of those punches in a second if he wanted to. So if one serious punch is continental, imagine what his consecutive serious punches could do.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I meant well over the amount to destroy a large moon, but still not enough to destroy the next tier up as a lower end( small planet).

Multi moon destruction depends on distance more then the mass increase for massive yields, so it’s harder to place at a certain yield without a given distance.

The can’t see the bottom of the hole instance seemed like more of a inconsistency then the moon feats, since the moon feat makes since power wise in the story.

Krillin is known to be afraid of things he shouldn’t.

I had thought Pluto required more energy to destroy, maybe i’m wrong though, but plenty of planets are a good bit smaller then earth, and are what is normally considered small planets on most debate forums.

Vegeta is the first person to be able to pulverize earth in my mind though.

I meant that saitama was easier to debate for in speed, and had better striking and blunt force durability. Saitama has better advantages...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza:

Vegeta is the first person to be able to pulverize earth in my mind though.

I definitely see Vegeta as an Earth level threat, though I don't know if he can't outright vaporize it like Frieza. I would say at least life wiping, or maybe destroy it via core busting. That way Vegeta wouldn't be killing himself, and it would also make sense why he would say Goku would save himself if he dodged it. Also the below scans don't make much sense if saiyan saga Vegeta can just one shot "entire" planets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in conclusion, I would say Vegeta would be a planet level threat (god level in OPM), but maybe not a true planet buster like Frieza. I think Saitama can handle Vegeta like he handled Boros, but until Saitama gets better feats he probably goes down to Frieza, especially since he can't breathe in space.

I meant that saitama was easier to debate for in speed, and had better striking and blunt force durability. Saitama has better advantages...

Oh ok, I misread what you said

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Radtiz.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Stops at Ginyu, or Clears.

Even though I initially voted Recoome lmfao.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Nappa tops

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thedeathstroke said:

Stops at Nappa tops

Nappa's not even planetary and Saitama casually punched and redirected a planetary blast lmfao.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Raditz, possible Nappa.

Entirely depends on whether Boros is planetary or not.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know where he stops but Saitama isn't losing to anyone from the Saiyan saga, not even close.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Nappa tops

Nappa's not even planetary and Saitama casually punched and redirected a planetary blast lmfao.

The guy is stronger than Raditz, who is 10 times stronger than Goku and Piccolo. Piccolo blew up the Moon to dusts in like 2-4 seconds. I am pretty sure Raditz is a bit aove Planetary already, Nappa wpuld be more than that.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@kingfrieza:

DBZ characters are way easier to argue for combat speed wise. I mean OPM has better travel speed stuff but that's irrelevant in a debate.

Speaking form experience in a CaV.

Prime-Okami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby: exactly, but people will deny it as much as they can.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

Stops at Nappa tops

The guy is stronger than Raditz, who is 10 times stronger than Goku and Piccolo. Piccolo blew up the Moon to dusts in like 2-4 seconds. I am pretty sure Raditz is a bit aove Planetary already, Nappa wpuld be more than that.

... It took Vegeta everything he had to wipe the surface off of earth.

Nappa is not planetary.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasan said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Okay, first off this is energy based durability. Saitama is all physicals, so this doesn't prove anything. And even if it did you realize that Piccolo blew up the moon after his fight with Raditz right? So you can't possibly scale this to raditz in any way,shape or form.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Poor Guldo isn't even included.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby said:
@vegetasan said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Okay, first off this is energy based durability. Saitama is all physicals, so this doesn't prove anything. And even if it did you realize that Piccolo blew up the moon after his fight with Raditz right? So you can't possibly scale this to raditz in any way,shape or form.

Okay, first off split dura is headcanon

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... It took Vegeta everything he had to wipe the surface off of earth.

Really? He said he is gonna blow up the planet but that doesn't mean those energies are worth at planet busting only. You can bust Earth with the power to destroy Jupiter. The thing is he can be scaled off people who can destroy more than a planet.

Nappa is not planetary.

He is though, via scaling.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 emperorthanos-  Moderator

He could probably lose to saiyan Saga Vegeta. He doesn't have an answer for being blown up with TK.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Db characters can use ki to amp their strength.

It is the same day, that Piccolo isn't any more powerful, possibly even weaker because he was weakened from fighting Raditz.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? He said he is gonna blow up the planet but that doesn't mean those energies are worth at planet busting only. You can bust Earth with the power to destroy Jupiter. The thing is he can be scaled off people who can destroy more than a planet.

He never said he was going to blow up the planet.

No Caption Provided

It's literally implied that the Earth is just gonna get messed up pretty badly, but that if Goku and Vegeta dodged they'd personally be fine.

Small planet at best imo.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:
@chad_duby said:
@vegetasan said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Sure it is,that's why krillin can get pierced by a bullet yet take a punch from goku.

Saitama one shots raditz,like he does literally anyone from the saiyan saga

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:
@chad_duby said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Db characters can use ki to amp their strength.

It is the same day, that Piccolo isn't any more powerful, possibly even weaker because he was weakened from fighting Raditz.

And? They haven't shown their striking strength or blunt force durability to be on par with their ki based attacks.

As I recall that took place while he was training Gohan, which wasn't the same day.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: So that means that you think that Vegeta is a surface buster ?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby said:

He never said he was going to blow up the planet.

No Caption Provided

It's literally implied that the Earth is just gonna get messed up pretty badly, but that if Goku and Vegeta dodged they'd personally be fine.

"Doom the Earth." It can mean both to blow it up or to wipe out its surface.

@chad_duby said:

Small planet at best imo.

Piccolo and Goku should be low planet level, Raditz and Nappa should be more.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegetasan said:
@thewatcherking said:
@chad_duby said:
@vegetasan said:

Stops at Radtiz.

This.

Sure it is,that's why krillin can get pierced by a bullet yet take a punch from goku.

No Caption Provided

A weakened Krillin that was later revealed to not even be capable of basic ki control anymore. But have this since you wanna play that game.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@thewatcherking said:

No Caption Provided

A weakened Krillin that was later revealed to not even be capable of basic ki control anymore. But have this since you wanna play that game.

While that's a clear gag moment that does prove my point about Blunt force durability not equaling other forms of durability.

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vegetasan

@thewatcherking said:
@vegetasan said:
@thewatcherking said:

No Caption Provided

While that's a clear gag moment that does prove my point about Blunt force durability not equaling other forms of durability.

Excuses. Too bad ki blasts carry blunt force. Gohan's arm was broken by one after all.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And? They haven't shown their striking strength or blunt force durability to be on par with their ki based attacks.

But they can use their kis to amp them, so what makes any difference. And why does energy based matter? Are you saying someone pure of physical might would be immune to energy attack or something? Has Saitama ever taken any energy attack or is it stated anywhere that he is immune to it?

As I recall that took place while he was training Gohan, which wasn't the same day.

Isn't it before he grabbed Gohan with him?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

That's what the manga says he is lol.

"Save yourself"

I just believe that Vegeta's Galick Gun is = to Boros's Final Blast, which a casual Saitama punched away with ease.

Nah. They're slightly above moon level. Piccolo only after the fight with Raditz was able to blow up the moon.

You see, Nappa being planetary is contradicted by every feat later in the manga.

Vegeta at his maximum power could only suffice to maybe bust the Earth if you really stretch it.

You say scaling but power levels don't linearly scale to begin with.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chad_Duby

@iusemycajonas said:
@joviolma said:

That's what the manga says he is lol.

@chad_duby said:

"Save yourself"

There is a Freiza army's survival ship.

I just believe that Vegeta's Galick Gun is = to Boros's Final Blast, which a casual Saitama punched away with ease.

Fair enough, but I don't think so, mainly because he is scaled off many persons that showed a capability to do that.

@chad_duby said:

Nah. They're slightly above moon level. Piccolo only after the fight with Raditz was able to blow up the moon.

Not so long after that.

You see, Nappa being planetary is contradicted by every feat later in the manga.

Not really.

You say scaling but power levels don't linearly scale to begin with.

They do though, one of a saibaman they brought with is as strong as Raditz.