Saitama & Garou vs Kratos & Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 firefly489  Online
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Win by any means
  • Standard gear
MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MErulezall

OPM team is too fast both in reactionary speed and travel speed for the GoW team and Garou's skills suggest they can't land a hit on him, his internal attacks should do some decent damage to the GoW team as well. It'd be a good fight since Thor and Kratos have good durability and Saitama makes it a habit to get struck first, but overall they lose as Saitama starts to grow in power and same with Garou.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either on team 2 individually stomps , CAV is up for the offers.

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either team 1 fodderizes

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Akira21

Either Kratos or Thor negs the OPM verse

Avatar image for deactivated-64b439b18ae84
deactivated-64b439b18ae84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 blinks those fodders

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos alone would be enough.

Both would just spite their verses.

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does team 2 win?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator  Online

Funny how everyone says OPM verse gets blinked by Kratos but other threads (especially comics) everyone is so controversial for GOW even though they're supposed to be universal+.

I'm not saying team 2 doesn't win. I'm just disappointed that there's not alot of genuine OPM debaters anymore. Probably because of so many troll threads.

Dramus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator  Online
MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how everyone says OPM verse gets blinked by Kratos but other threads (especially comics) everyone is so controversial for GOW even though they're supposed to be universal+.

I'm not saying team 2 doesn't win. I'm just disappointed that there's not alot of genuine OPM debaters anymore. Probably because of so many troll threads.

I mean you pointed the problem out , comics, GOW goes against GoH/Bastard!!!/Saint Seiya/DMC just fine , but thats because those verses aren't gatekeeped by dinosaurs who cannot move on with the time , if one reads this and get an idea they're lower then the level they're argued at on threads, they are a lost cause.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOW team stomps

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3 said:
@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

and this is a perfect example of extreme cope

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rajjarsalt  Online

Either of team 2 solo

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3 said:

@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

Agreed.

@strike3 said:
@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

Suggesting its cope when it's clearly not, is something you shouldn't be going around sprouting off. Especially when Kratos has failed to even planet bust or move at FTL speeds like Garou or Saitama. By all means though showcase Kratos destroying a world and I'll gladly accept that he can at least defeat Garou. Show me Kratos destroying a Star; I'm not buying that multi-system/galaxy/whatever level some of the fans want to state and I'll accept Kratos defeating Saitama. If you fail to do so, you are indeed the one coping along with several people within this thread.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rajjarsalt  Online

@strike3 said:

@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

Agreed.

@maulsmacker said:
@strike3 said:
@saboyaba said:

How does team 2 win?

By extreme GOW wank.

Suggesting its cope when it's clearly not, is something you shouldn't be going around sprouting off. Especially when Kratos has failed to even planet bust or move at FTL speeds like Garou or Saitama. By all means though showcase Kratos destroying a world and I'll gladly accept that he can at least defeat Garou. Show me Kratos destroying a Star; I'm not buying that multi-system/galaxy/whatever level some of the fans want to state and I'll accept Kratos defeating Saitama. If you fail to do so, you are indeed the one coping along with several people within this thread.

I mean smaller wolves like Skoll can destroy the Sun

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor or Kratos solo. They’re literally better in everything, stats and hax.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MaulSmacker

@merulezall:

Suggesting its cope when it's clearly not, is something you shouldn't be going around sprouting off.

Oh yea its obvious cope , same way you've coped in the omni man thread before it got locked , pure coping , seething and malding about a verse you don't remotely comprehend having actual good feats.

why even get so emotional over a comment not directed at you pal?

Especially when Kratos has failed to even planet bust or move at FTL speeds like Garou or Saitama.

Oh yes! "failed" when those are things that he never even intended to do at the first place, next you're gonna pretend simply because whis never destroyed a star he would lose to Saitama , because scaling and statements don't exist anymore and narrative is a useless stat not to be used in such threads.

for someone who debates warhammer I had hoped you'd have the common sense to debate via narrative but meh clearly you're far from that.

By all means though showcase Kratos destroying a world and I'll gladly accept that he can at least defeat Garou. Show me Kratos destroying a Star; I'm not buying that multi-system/galaxy/whatever level some of the fans want to state and I'll accept Kratos defeating Saitama. If you fail to do so,

here you go , take 13000 words of complete feats and complete debunking of any counrer argument you'd ever be able to copypaste from reddit and inb4 the excuse

you are indeed the one coping along with several people within this thread.

yes yes everyone except you is coping for having an opinion lmao , we get it champ.... anyway Furies neg diff the verse via the multi solar reality warping I already displayed to you

Allfugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos and thor win, although OPM is awesome as hell

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why so many anti GoW peeps with skill issues 😭

Those things seem to be mutual nowadays not gonna lie.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MangaComics69

@maulsmacker: @estrelladeleon:

Sheesh GOW's still downplayed huh?? its so obvious that nartative/source material are over games bro.

OT:

Thor or Kratos Blinks T1

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:

Suggesting its cope when it's clearly not, is something you shouldn't be going around sprouting off.

Oh yea its obvious cope , same way you've coped in the omni man thread before it got locked , pure coping , seething and malding about a verse you don't remotely comprehend having actual good feats.

Especially when Kratos has failed to even planet bust or move at FTL speeds like Garou or Saitama.

Oh yes! "failed" when those are things that he never even intended to do at the first place, next you're gonna pretend simply because whis never destroyed a star he would lose to Saitama , because scaling and statements don't exist anymore and narrative is a useless stat not to be used in such threads.

for someone who debates warhammer I had hoped you'd have the common sense to debate via narrative but meh clearly you're far from that.

By all means though showcase Kratos destroying a world and I'll gladly accept that he can at least defeat Garou. Show me Kratos destroying a Star; I'm not buying that multi-system/galaxy/whatever level some of the fans want to state and I'll accept Kratos defeating Saitama. If you fail to do so,

here you go , take 13000 words of complete feats and complete debunking of any counrer argument you'd ever be able to copypaste from reddit and inb4 the excuse

yes yes everyone except you is coping for having an opinion lmao , we get it champ.... anyway Furies neg diff the verse via the multi solar reality warping I already displayed to you

Don't be lazy. Pull from the respect thread and showcase it to me. From what I've played which is all of the GoW games, none of them showcase Kratos busting a planet.

It's quite simple, here I'll show you just how easy it is.

Saitama sneezing away Jupiter

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

We all know the Earth can fit inside the Red eye of Jupiter.

No Caption Provided

You're turn. Post away or cope with your gang GoW fans.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either on team 2 solos OPM, funnily the GOW fans are ready to CAV GOW vs OPM but the OPM fans complaining about wank would never do the CAVs , suspicious

You act like I didn't accept nor decline a CaV, Maulsmacker can be more direct and CaV me, or better yet here let me show you the example.

I challenge you to a CaV, I'll represent Garou and Saitama at their best vs GoW5 Kratos and Thor.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker said:

@merulezall:

Don't be lazy. Pull from the respect thread and showcase it to me. From what I've played which is all of the GoW games, none of them showcase Kratos busting a planet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We all know the Earth can fit inside the Red eye of Jupiter.

No Caption Provided

You're turn. Post away or cope with your gang GoW fans.

We all know the Earth can fit inside the Red eye of Jupiter

Oh this fodder? Primordials before they changed their size have better feats then OPM

The universe was visually punched outta ouranos here and the information that the universe was created here is reaffirmed by two words of gods

You're turn.

*your

Post away or cope with your gang GoW fans.

Gang? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO this man turned battleboarding into gang warfare

No Caption Provided

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameburn146 said:

either on team 2 solos OPM, funnily the GOW fans are ready to CAV GOW vs OPM but the OPM fans complaining about wank would never do the CAVs , suspicious

You act like I didn't accept nor decline a CaV, Maulsmacker can be more direct and CaV me, or better yet here let me show you the example.

I challenge you to a CaV, I'll represent Garou and Saitama at their best vs GoW5 Kratos and Thor.

Hey why spite the fodders , Lets do Saitama vs Hercules from God of War , do it with me , make the thread when you're ready and go first.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MErulezall

@maulsmacker:

Oh this fodder? Primordials before they changed their size have better feats then OPM

The universe was visually punched outta ouranos here and the information that the universe was created here is reaffirmed by two words of gods

You're turn.

*your

Post away or cope with your gang GoW fans.

Gang? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO this man turned battleboarding into gang warfare

Something's wrong here. One states they created the big bang, the other said their result gave creation to galaxies, so which is it because one varies greatly when compared to the other....

Primordials are also not Kratos, so when I asked you to post something Kratos has done, I'm asking for you to do so, I can't imagine it would be that hard when "simple" Primordials can do the same thing.

@maulsmacker said:
@merulezall said:
@flameburn146 said:

Hey why spite the fodders , Lets do Saitama vs Hercules from God of War , do it with me , make the thread when you're ready and go first.

I accept your offer, but don't be lazy. You've already been lazy on feats, post the thread.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:

Something's wrong here. One states they created the big bang, the other said their result gave creation to galaxies, so which is it because one varies greatly when compared to the other....

Both still eons beyond one punch man so, and regardless The Big bang in GoW seems to be the expansion of the void of chaos while this is the scene where the universe is created as said in what I quoted.

Primordials are also not Kratos, so when I asked you to post something Kratos has done, I'm asking for you to do so, I can't imagine it would be that hard when "simple" Primordials can do the same thing.

I simply don't need to because power scaling exists , Kratos stomps titans who ripped apart the primordials , the big orange one there is Ouranos who had his balls ripped off and was chopped to pieces by Cronos someone Kratos destroys without that much effort , don't need to do much when I've scaling , this is the equivalent of asking "show me grand Priest from DBS busting stars otherwise saitama solos him" , not how scaling works.

@maulsmacker said:
@merulezall said:
@flameburn146 said:

I accept your offer, but don't be lazy. You've already been lazy on feats, post the thread then.

Ok , you're still going first with proving Saitama wins , I will make the thread in few minutes.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker:

Both still eons beyond one punch man so, and regardless The Big bang in GoW seems to be the expansion of the void of chaos while this is the scene where the universe is created as said in what I quoted.

Primordials aren't Kratos. I once again, asked for Kratos and you've once again given me excuses.

I simply don't need to because power scaling exists , Kratos stomps titans who ripped apart the primordials , the big orange one there is Ouranos who had his balls ripped off and was chopped to pieces by Cronos someone Kratos destroys without that much effort , don't need to do much when I've scaling , this is the equivalent of asking"show me grand Priest from DBS busting stars otherwise saitama solos him" , not how scaling works.

Power scaling? That's your excuse? Lol okay pal.

Ok , you're still going first with proving Saitama wins , I will make the thread in few minutes.

Gladly, I'll have it up within a few days, I got to re-read some of OPM once more.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MaulSmacker

@merulezall:

Primordials aren't Kratos. I once again, asked for Kratos and you've once again given me excuses.

I don't need to give you anything' from Kratos though? I showed you characters way below kratos and the titans doing something nobody in one punch man will ever do.

Power scaling? That's your excuse? Lol okay pal.

I mean it seems to have slapped you back into the insufferable patronizing behaviour so I won't say its an excuse but just a basic concept any debater should know about.

Gladly, I'll have it up within a few days, I got to re-read some of OPM once more.

Alright , the thread is in Battles board of this site already , go for it.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mr-yes

Bahaha either GoW team breathes the verse away

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many times has this match-up been done with either of these characters? Making it a 2v2 won't change much.

OT: Kratos & Thor take turns solostomping.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kratos tears Saitama's head off and uses it as a bowling ball to crush Garou

OMEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omek said:

@maulsmacker: How does team 2 win?

How does team one not get casually obliterated?

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omek said:

@maulsmacker: How does team 2 win?

By tear his head off? by being many tiers ahead in the speed and power?