Avatar image for thedrifter
#1 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
The Saint of Killers
The Saint of Killers
Alucard
Alucard
Avatar image for thedrifter
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

Avatar image for korg
#3 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say. SoK's guns wouldn't affect Alucard, but SoK is phenomenally strong, and has survived nukes. I'll go with Saint of Killers.

Avatar image for one_above_you
#4 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldn't SoK's guns affect Alucard? Didn't he kill God and the Devil of his universe with his divine colts?

Avatar image for korg
#5 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (221086 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
#7 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead."
$&/Q"& ME SHERLY!!!! true that!

Alucard Curbstomp
Avatar image for hedatary
#8 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win"
Yes but how?
Avatar image for one_above_you
#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead."
If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil...
Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (221086 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know... I guess Saint of Killers would win"
Yes but how?"
The Divine Colts may not work... but if they dont SoK does have other magic. But I aint to sure that the Divine Colts wont work on Alucard
Avatar image for korg
#11 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil..."
God and Satan were always alive, and never dead, until he killed them.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Edited by King Saturn (221086 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"One-Above-You said:
"If he can't kill people who are already dead, how the hell did he kill God or the Devil..."
God and Satan were always alive, and never dead, until he killed them."
But how does this guarantee that the Colts will have no effect on Alucard ? Its still possible they could... has there been an explaination that says SoK's Colts are powerless against the dead ? 
Avatar image for korg
#13 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He used them on Cassidy, a vampire. Cassidy was largely unharmed. Since Alucard is a vampire massively more powerful than Cassidy, I would say the Colts should have no effect.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (221086 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes. He used them on Cassidy, a vampire. Cassidy was largely unharmed. Since Alucard is a vampire massively more powerful than Cassidy, I would say the Colts should have no effect."
I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? 
Avatar image for one_above_you
#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK seems to be more durable than Alucard. he is also immortal.

Avatar image for korg
#16 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

 King Saturn said:

"I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? "
Yes. He can't die, and pretty much is the most powerful being in all of the Preacher/Vertigo Universe. His mere presence in the afterlife caused Hell to freeze over. He is incredibly formidable, and though I don't actually know all that much about Alucard, I think he could make the fight difficult, as he is immortal too, apparently. Possible stalemate. Although Alucard's body can be destroyed, while I don't think SoK's can.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#17 Posted by King Saturn (221086 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
King Saturn said:
"I guess that works... but doesnt SoK have more magic that just the Colts ? "
Yes. He can't die, and pretty much is the most powerful being in all of the Preacher/Vertigo Universe. His mere presence in the afterlife caused Hell to freeze over. He is incredibly formidable, and though I don't actually know all that much about Alucard, I think he could make the fight difficult, as he is immortal too, apparently. Possible stalemate. Although Alucard's body can be destroyed, while I don't think SoK's can."
Ah I See
Avatar image for hedatary
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he throws a nuke at Alacurd, i think this fight will go on for a while.

Avatar image for lordraiden
#19 Posted by lordraiden (9568 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Yes, but he was unable to kill Cassidy, since he was a vampire, and technically already dead."

Unable to kill Cassidy? Um, no, he let Cassidy go, if SoK wanted him dead, then he'd be dead!
Avatar image for motorsteel
#20 Posted by MotorSteel (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does God go when he dies? Like back to heaven?

Avatar image for lordraiden
#21 Posted by lordraiden (9568 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Where does God go when he dies? Like back to heaven?"

One would assume he ceases to exist!
Avatar image for one_above_you
#22 Edited by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Saint of Killers is much more durable than Alucard.

Avatar image for resonate
#23 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Alucard get to use his evil dog thing :P

Avatar image for korg
#24 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

 lordraiden said:

"Unable to kill Cassidy? Um, no, he let Cassidy go, if SoK wanted him dead, then he'd be dead!"
He could have killed him by other means, but the implication was clearly that the guns didn't have the intended effect of killing him automatically, as would be the case with everyone else.
Avatar image for batmanuel
#25 Posted by BatManuel (63 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is how the hell they gonna kill each other other? I'm mean they're both pretty much god-level omnipresence and immortal.

Avatar image for batmanuel
#26 Posted by BatManuel (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Either of them can kill each other.

Avatar image for one_they_fear
#27 Posted by One_They_Fear (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard would stomp, he cant be killed unless he wants to die, and thats proven when hes about to give in to the thorncrown father anderson, by the end of the series hes omnipresent and immortal, so yea stomp stomp stompitty stomp.

Avatar image for mikex20
#28 Edited by mikex20 (3146 posts) - - Show Bio

SoK can kill anything, even God.