Sage of the Six Paths Madara vs Worthy Thor (Earth 616)

• 71 results
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor has come from Asgard to visit migard , however gets sent to a diffrent dimension and lands on the great ninja war battlefield. With his thunderous entrance , the entire Shinobi alliance backs up except from naruto , Sauske, sakura and Kakashi.

Spiking his intrest , Madara challenges the new comer to join the fight. Thor loving a good battle asks the Shinobi to step out of the fight , and to let the god of thunder handle it.

Kakashi agreeing it is a wise idea so that team 7 and the rest of the alliance can gather chakra and strategize gives Thor the go ahead.

With it the battle beings.

"I'm actually tingiling with excitement , something I've no felt since hashirama !" Madara shouts to Thor.

"Aye I got the same feeling man of white. I am Thor , God of thunder !"

"Ha ha ha, a god huh ?! Show me your strength ! Let's dance !"

Madara charges in !

RULES :

-NO BFR

-MORALS ON/IN CHARACTER

-COMBATANTS START 30 YARDS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

-NO SOUL STEALING.

-CHAKRA IS EQUALIZED WITH WHATEVER ENERGY THOR USES.

-NO OUTSIDE HELP.

-RETREAT COUNTS AS A LOSS.

WHO WINS, WHO LOOSES.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FlashingSabre

Thor eventually lands an hit, and Madara goes down.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: A. No he can't. Night Guy nearly killed him; Thor can replicate that easily with a regular punch.

B. TSO never affected anyone with Thor's durability. There's no reason to think it would work on him.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: he completely regenerated from that.

He can possibly kill him with TSB and use limbo to stall him.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FlashingSabre

No Limits Fallacy. That's all I'm saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: I don't think it is, one can resist it if he/she has atomization resistance or has regenerated from being atomized.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: When did it atomize someone above planet level?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy nearly killed Madara, Madara even said "Hahahaha you almost killed me bastard!..."

No Caption Provided

Madara has the clear speed advantage but Thor should end this in one strike.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marc_55

@flashingsabre: Well, seeing as that doesn't really factor into how tough your atoms are...

Not that Thor is above planet level anyway.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Thor has feats of breaking planets apart from serious distance with the Shockwave of his blows while fighting Gorr.

I would say that puts him at planet+ level in striking.

Not to mention he can throw mjolnir mfs.

Madara straight up does not have the power to compete here at all.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Damaging moons, and the planet he was on.

Madara competing here is a lot less about pure power, and instead variety. But, never said Madara could compete anyway.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An people say DBZ wank is bad holy shit. Lmao

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy nearly killed Madara, Madara even said "Hahahaha you almost killed me bastard!..."

No Caption Provided

Madara has the clear speed advantage but Thor should end this in one strike.

this was before absorbing the Senju god tree, you know, the thing that makes him immortal. he even states this in the next chapter after naruto shows up and he absorbs the tree.

After that, he literally get Bisected at the waste and spends a whole chapter without a torse/leg connection, when he comes back, they completely connect and heal instantly.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has higher DC and raw strength

Madara has higher hax and is far smarter.

It's actually close...

Actually... No.

I can't see Thor losing.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An people say DBZ wank is bad holy shit. Lmao

because DBZ is 95% scaling. DBZ specifically has few feats to fall back out outside of freeza and buu planet busting and scaling off of their feats(this is obviously changing a bit in DBS thankfully)

where as naruto actually has feats to back up a lot of statements.

nobody says naruto is country level because he's stronger then somebody who's mountain level, we say he's country level Because he has feats of using moves who's Destructive capability have been literally shown to have the power to possibly wipe out a country.

we dont say guy is Relativistic in speed because he blitzed somebody who blitzed somebody who's massively Hypersonic, no we say he is relativistic because he has a feat, of literally bending the space around amdara, which is only possible at relativistic speeds, or as a actual reality warper(and nobody is going to say guy is a reality warper).

its ironic that you call it "wank" when there are some feats to back this up.

if you dont agree with the feats shown, then debate against it, but calling it wank is the equivalent of saying "i disagree, but i have nothing to counter with so I'm going to just call it wank"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I only posted that because someone was implying Guy didn't almost kill Madara

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I only posted that because someone was implying Guy didn't almost kill Madara

true. I'm just saying madara pre-tree is a lot different then Madara Post-tree.

OP doesn't specify which, so normally we go with the most recent showings,

so maybe DarkRoseIronAvenger can clarify if this is 1 rinnegan pre-senju tree absorbed, 1 rinnegan Post- senju tree absorbed or Duel rinnegan Post tree.

because if its pre-tree i agree madara could go down with a swing from 616 thor, if its post tree, it will take a little more then that.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: or for the shear fact that Thor casually outclassed him in raw strength speed an power.

An while Madara is for sure very durable he comes from A world where even the strongest ninja get hurt by basic Ninja tools.

While Thor getting hurt by bullets or knives would be PIS.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: Madara has much better, more consistent combat speed. And top tier ninjas are explicitly immune to regular ninja tools. Just FYI.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Godren

oh boy I can't wait to read this hahaha.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: most if not all of them are at best Under FTL excluding the ones who can teleport or Aim dodging soooo?

Pretty sure Thor falls in line with FTL

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: most if not all of them are at best Under FTL excluding the ones who can teleport or Aim dodging soooo?

Pretty sure Thor falls in line with FTL

Feats for 616 thor being FTL? and please show us COMBAT feats not traveling feats ;)

@chair-sama: or for the shear fact that Thor casually outclassed him in raw strength speed an power.

ok? and what have we learned here before? just because you are stronger or have more power doesn't give you the win. especially if you are a brawler type and go against somebody with some pretty good hax.

An while Madara is for sure very durable he comes from A world where even the strongest ninja get hurt by basic Ninja tools.

show me EOS naruto/sasuke/madara/hashirama/momoshiki/kaguya getting hurt by "basic ninja tools" that aren't being effected by some outside force, INB4 Shin+sasukes sword gets brought up lmao.

While Thor getting hurt by bullets or knives would be PIS.

and why is that? because you dont want to see it happen?

BY THE WAY if it happens more then once or twice, it can be considered a Constant showing and no longer PIS.

if Thor got her by bullets ONCE then sure, but if he's been hurt several times, in several different situations then its not PIS.

ironic that when its a comic character is PIS, when its an anime/manga character then its not. lmao.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I can deal with debating but being a snarky ass you can put on hold.

The other hell the major reason is the wanks that comes from Naruto fans placing them the likes of Kakashi vs Hal Jordan, Sasuke vs Frieza.

Also PIS is PIS comic book manga doesn't matter.

An what have we learned about Aim dodging? Doesn't make you FTL but people still cling to that making anyone around Naruto FTL combat fighters also pure speculation doesn't often happen an then power scaling.

Hypocrisy at it's finest hell I'm not even a big Thor fan.

All I asked was isn't Thor normally FTL.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I can deal with debating but being a snarky ass you can put on hold.

nobody here is being snarky. I'm being to the point. 9/10 low showings for comics get marked as "pis" by every comic book fan. but when something similar happens with Anime character *getting hurt by a normal ninja tool as a naruto top tier* DOESNT count as PIS? that is hypocrisy.

The other hell the major reason is the wanks that comes from Naruto fans placing them the likes of Kakashi vs Hal Jordan, Sasuke vs Frieza.

and this thread is Neither kakashi VS Hal Jordan or Sasuke vs frieze, if you have a problem with THOSE debaters, then go PM them and leave it out of THIS thread.

and at the end of the day, if you can make good argument(because BOTH examples you gave were from CaV's) thats the POINT of a CaV, not who would actually win, but a way to showcase the debaters and their skills. thats NOT wank, thats how the website works.

Also PIS is PIS comic book manga doesn't matter.

kk. so keep that in mind when a PIS moment comes up. the strongest ninja getting hurt by regular tools happens just as rarely as the strongest heres in DC/Marvel getting tagged by street levelers or hurt by knives ,ETC. but YOU are the one claiming its not PIS and it something we should be using in this battle.

and if YOU use PIS examples for naruto, then we should sue them for THOR too, and I'm willing to bet that would a bit of an embarrassment for the almighty god of thunder lmao.

An what have we learned about Aim dodging? Doesn't make you FTL but people still cling to that making anyone around Naruto FTL combat fighters also pure speculation doesn't often happen an then power scaling.

i never once mentioned this. this is pointless. i have YET to see anybody in this thread mention naruto and the whole "light fang" move as a reason to be Light speed. its been debunked and rarely gets used other then by the few trolls on here.

What has been mentioned is Guy sensei's feat. which is not PIS, not AIM dodging and has an actual effect that puts him at that speed level.

Hypocrisy at it's finest hell I'm not even a big Thor fan.

and I'm not even a big naruto fan, i find the series Mehh, and a little overrated. but it still has feats to back it up and thats what i care about(unlike my favored series bleach, which became a total cluster of BS powers at the end)

All I asked was isn't Thor normally FTL.

and all i asked is, do you have any feats to show that he's close to this that are not TRAVEL speed feats.

SailorMoonrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Can Worthy Thor do that Unworthy Thor can't- Is this comic Thor or Movie?

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Can Worthy Thor do that Unworthy Thor can't- Is this comic Thor or Movie?

its comic, as stated that its Earth 616 worthy thor.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: don't think I can post scans from phone even in desktop mode will have to be when I get off in 8 hours or so.

Unless someone wants to post them.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: He wasnt in the planet. He was on the moon. The Planet was the thing lifeforms on it. His statement "Thats no empty moon" was refering to the fact that it wasnt an empty moon like the one they were fighting on. It was in fact a planet. This is obvious if you read the issue.

As for the fight, I dont know enough about the other character to comment.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Doesn't really change anything, but I appreciate the info.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor one-shots.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing is Madera has barely if anything to hurt Thor. Energy manipulation disintegration reality warping all done by Gods/Silver Surfer or Herald/Godtier God killing items an the like and he gets back up.

I quite literally don't see a guy who at best is MAYBE Small moon doing fatal damage.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one-shots himself on madera's TSB and gets atomized.

There, fixed it for you :)

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: Thor's going to get atomized? Madara is going to take Thor's best hits?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara herald level confirmed?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thor

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor .. obviously

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Sorry about that dude , my apologies , busy day. This is the most recent showing of Madara so with duel rinnegans and tree absorbed , he is at his full power with the safe of six paths. Hope that clears up some CO fusion.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how Thor attacks him

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@kingzod said:

Depends on how Thor attacks him

Hitting Madara with Mjolnir or dropping lightning on him is going to mess Madara up badly. Thor only needs a couple attacks to beat Madara despite his speed and versatility advantages.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Read Journey into Mystery Vol 1 #102 Thor can swing his hammer twice the speed of light better yet... I'll leave this here. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thor_Odinson_(Earth-616) it gives citations.