Sage of Six Paths (W/ Ten Tails) vs Current Superman

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

The greatest shinobi from Naruto, empowered with the perfect form of the Ten Tails, takes on the New 52 Superman. All feats of The Ten Tails, So6p, and Superman (from New 52) are allowed.

king_of_gods2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By king_of_gods2

?

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage, he is stated to be omnipotent.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided

lol Superman solos the entire Naruto universe. Why in God's name was this bumped??

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

It wasn't bumped.Superman solos the whole *alive* Naruto universe. You obviously don't know who

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki is so I'll forgive you. Do a bit of research and then come back with reasonable explanation.No way in hell superman can beat everyone in Naruto, I'm not a narutard, but Shisui Uchiha Roflmegastomps Superman via kotoamatsukami.Please point out valid arguments instead of writting 1 sentence. Post scans please.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Superman throws him in the sun

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Superman throws him in the sun

Or one shots him with his laser vision.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Jgames

SO6P create a moon, and than superman throw it to him

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Also, this guy has extremely strong Chibaku Tensei +juubi. He just contains superman and goes home.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kennypow said:

or, Or, OR that doesn't fucking happend since this guy is viewed as omnipotent.

or, Or, OR nobody has ever said that, he's strong, he's the progenitor of the Shinobi race, but he is in no way omnipotent......................

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kennypow said:

@carter_esque:

It wasn't bumped.Superman solos the whole *alive* Naruto universe. You obviously don't know who

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki is so I'll forgive you. Do a bit of research and then come back with reasonable explanation.No way in hell superman can beat everyone in Naruto, I'm not a narutard, but Shisui Uchiha Roflmegastomps Superman via kotoamatsukami.Please point out valid arguments instead of writting 1 sentence. Post scans please.

What do you mean it wasn't bumped? ROFL You bumped it!!! I doubt that there's any technique from Naruto's world that could even harm Supes let alone put him down. I'm not going to post any scans bc I shouldn't have to point out the obvious, which is that Superman wins this battle easily. He has too many ways to win. Don't tell me to do my research when you obviously don't know anything about Superman. How do I know that? Bc you were the user who was misguided enough to bump this horrible mismatch in the 1st place.

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: or ,Or,OR , he is. +He has the fucking Juubi that everyone forgets about. He can casually create a moon without it, with it he could bfr superman much easier than vice versa since of kabe-bushin-no-jutsu.You're all just underrating him just cuz he's from Anime/Manga. Logic says he has fair chances of winning. I bet you people would even say Superman wins vs Shisui/all out Itachi just cuz you hate Anime/Manga.

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kennypow

@carter_esque: I just put in Sage of the six paths on the search function and this was the battle I found. I know a lot about superman. You claiming that there isn't any tech in naruto that can harm superman. as I said

kotoamatsukami rofl stomps superman.Sage could BFR b4 superman could bfr/kill him. Simple as that.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kennypow

@kennypow said:

or, Or, OR nobody has ever said that, he's strong, he's the progenitor of the Shinobi race, but he is in no way omnipotent......................

having single-handedly defeated the Ten-Tails: a being that was revered as a god, causing the Sage himself to be seen as a god.

Hagoromo was born toKaguya Ōtsutsuki‎‎, a princess who ate the forbidden fruit of theShinju that appeared once a millennium in an effort to gain god-like abilities to put an end to the constant wars during that era. As a result, Hagoromo was born with the ability to manipulate the same type of powerful chakra like his mother.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kennypow said:

@themagicstik: or ,Or,OR , he is. +He has the fucking Juubi that everyone forgets about. He can casually create a moon without it, with it he could bfr superman much easier than vice versa since of kabe-bushin-no-jutsu.You're all just underrating him just cuz he's from Anime/Manga. Logic says he has fair chances of winning. I bet you people would even say Superman wins vs Shisui/all out Itachi just cuz you hate Anime/Manga.

So much ignorance lol lets go over it.

No he is not omnipotent, I have read Naruto over at least three times and I am up to date as possible, there is almost jack known about the Sage until recently, there is nothing stated where he is omnipotent, he is just strong enough to take on the Juubi which is just strong as far as Naruto goes.

Creating a moon is nothing compared to what Superman does, he has busted moons, lifted planets, and contained/ resisted the gravitational pull of black holes.

I'm not underrating him because of some bias against Anime/Manga, do you see my picture? It's En from the Seinen manga Dorohedoro and before that it was Genryusai Yamamoto from Bleach, I like Manga more than Comics, I'm just realistic, Superman has been going on for 50+ years and he has been built up to be immeasurably strong and some of his best feats (besides Silver age crap) are in new 52.

Logic does not say anybody in the Narutoverse has a chance against Supes speed and power.

Shisui and Itachi could not hurt Superman even if Superman was under their control which would not happen because even if Superman holds back he could speed blitz them and knock them out before they could react.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMagicStik

@kennypow said:

@themagicstik said:
@kennypow said:

having single-handedly defeated the Ten-Tails: a being that was revered as a god, causing the Sage himself to be seen as a god.

Hagoromo was born toKaguya Ōtsutsuki‎‎, a princess who ate the forbidden fruit of theShinju that appeared once a millennium in an effort to gain god-like abilities to put an end to the constant wars during that era. As a result, Hagoromo was born with the ability to manipulate the same type of powerful chakra like his mother.

Calling somebody a god does not mean they are a god, Sarutobi was called a god, is he capable of beating Superman too? You assume soooo much, it's really dumb.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By DeathandGrim

@kennypow said:

@themagicstik said:
@kennypow said:

Loading Video...

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik:

lifted planets, and contained/ resisted the gravitational pull of black holes. All Silver-Age feats.

on an unrelated note, you obviously don't realise how exactly Shisui would beat superman.Kotoamatsukami can't really be dodged unless superman can make clones of himself and confuse shisui . KA doesn't require eye contact unlike Tsukyomi. He just makes some kage-bushin and uses Kotoamatsukami to make Superman Kill himself/fly into a black hole.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kennypow said:

@themagicstik:

lifted planets, and contained/ resisted the gravitational pull of black holes. All Silver-Age feats.

on an unrelated note, you obviously don't realise how exactly Shisui would beat superman.Kotoamatsukami can't really be dodged unless superman can make clones of himself and confuse shisui . KA doesn't require eye contact unlike Tsukyomi. He just makes some kage-bushin and uses Kotoamatsukami to make Superman Kill himself/fly into a black hole.

Once again your ignorance is glaring, lifting the weight of the earth is a new52 feat and the other ones are post-crisis, Silver Age feats are much more rediculous, he moves solar systems and travels hundreds of times the speed of light to move back in time.

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: A'ight. I know when to stop.I will admit defeat. But I won't go down without final words.......

All hail Itachi the solo king.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By eternityx

Superman speed blitzes him and hits him with a punch that would shake the planet.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

why bump this thread? it is clear that superman should win.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathHero61

@kennypow said:

@carter_esque:

Superman would speed blitz the hell out of everyone in naruto...... there is not one person who is on his level.....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes ftw.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4lock...

Superman throws him into the sun. Classic.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Skelebones

S6P is omnipotent absolute power in narutoverse. Sure that is a limited scope universe. there are no cosmic powers or anything of the sort. however i still think S6P owns Supes in this fight. even throwing him into the sun wouldnt work. S6P would alter reality and basically izanagi troll any death supes throws at him or straight up seal all of Supes powers making him mere mortal.

In the overall scope of cross-verse physics S6P isnt true omnipotent. but he is still at least low-tier omnipotent. So i wouldnt go as far as calling this a mismatch. But its far more than anything superman has come across before. He wins simply because of WIS calling him god. not a god, the god of narutoverse

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Funsiized

@skelebones: ...low tier Omni-potent....You say that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized
well excuse me if i rustled your jimmies but yes. In terms of cross-verse applications a limited scope omnipotent like S6P is not quite omnipotent like Kami Tenchi is omnipotent. The sage eventually died of old age afterall. But as long as he was the Juubi host he was the most powerful being in existance in narutoverse. Overall he translates to low-tier omnipotent in the DCverse. at minimum ofc he could be higher for all i know. Feat-wise S6P hasnt done much afterall.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheMagicStik

@skelebones said:

@funsiized

well excuse me if i rustled your jimmies but yes. In terms of cross-verse applications a limited scope omnipotent like S6P is not quite omnipotent like Kami Tenchi is omnipotent. The sage eventually died of old age afterall. But as long as he was the Juubi host he was the most powerful being in existance in narutoverse. Overall he translates to low-tier omnipotent in the DCverse. at minimum ofc he could be higher for all i know. Feat-wise S6P hasnt done much afterall.

Just because somebody is strong in one Universe, does not make him sh*t in another. The SO6P is not omnipotent in any sense of the word, in Naruto there is nothing that has been said or speculated upon that could have possibly lead anybody to believe that he is like that. The Sage has one feat and that is besting the 10 tails and becoming the first Jinchuriki he has nothing else. First Sarutobi was the God of Shinobi then Hashirama and then it was the SO6P it means nothing, it's just a title Kishimoto randomly hands out to people and forgets about, you low tier Narutards need to get that through your head.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Not to say he was omnipotent at all, but I don't see why the sage couldn't beat new-52 superman. His jutsus were on an entirely different level, from what we've seen, it should be enough?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized

Stop saying that word lol.

Ominpotents don't die of old age, Omnipotents don't die period to be frank. To call something "Lowlevel omnipotent" is counter intuitive, and there is no such thing. You either are omnipotent, or you are not. There is no middle ground as you are trying to convey.

In addition, The Sage has as you say, done nothing that puts him anywhere near omnipotent, not even reality warping for that matter. Logically, his jutsus should be stronger, but he invented Ninjutsu as a whole, not every jutsu. To say he can use everyone shown as some people are saying is baseless babble. Continuing, He has no physical feats, so we can't assume he can even perceive Supes movements, let alone fight the guy. Supes could knock him out before he blinks.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik I basically just said that. That was what my whole post was about. S6P is omni in Narutoverse. But overall because he died of old age hes not everlasting omni like Kami Tenchi
Sarutobi was the professor. Not god. He simply was the smartest/wisest/wuddever. Hashirama was called alot of things besides god as well...

the sage was said to be able to "do anything" quote-unquote. how the hell does that not translate to omnipotent?

Actually its just that Kishimoto is a troll. not quite as bad as Kubo but nearly so. Whats worse? the hundreds of fan-translations that are about as accurate as a bowl of potatoes.

No Caption Provided

fucking narutards making all forums think everyone who likes naruto or everyone that debates pro-naruto is a complete neckbearded... giving actual decent fans like me a bad name

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skelebones

@funsiized sorry i misspoke nigh-omni is what i meant to say

EXACTLY he maybe quoted as omni but because of feats, lack thereof, overall he translates to lowtier nigh-omni

REGARDLESS!!!

he is a reality warper and hacker. He can straight up glitch superman out of existance. or seal him inside the moon or what have you. theres a hundred ways S6P as the juubi host can win here

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones: LOL. no.

EXACTLY he maybe quoted as omni but because of feats, lack thereof, overall he translates to lowtier nigh-omni

"Able to do anything" Can translate into a lot of things buddy. We say that about high school kids all the time. Doesn't mean "LOL The guy is god" He has nothing that puts him on god tier. NOTHING.

he is a reality warper and hacker. He can straight up glitch superman out of existance. or seal him inside the moon or what have you. theres a hundred ways S6P as the juubi host can win here

Err, no, he cannot, you get angry at "Narutards" But really, you should be angry at yourself. You are over-hyping a character and as a result, make the entire series, and its fans, look stupid.

The exact conditions used to seal the Juubi are unknown, but given the time it took Pain to Form Chibaku Tensei, Sage doesn't have that kind of time.There are exactly 0 ways he can win here, given his speed, hes mortal, And even if we take Him by statements mixed with correlative showings, He still doesn't have an ounce of a chance against someone of Supes speed.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To all those people who think the So6p can win, what exactly stops him from being punched at the speed of light, shattering him into trillions of sub atomic particles, reminiscent of a nuclear explosion?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheMagicStik

@skelebones: The point you aren't quite getting is that in no way is he defined as omnipotent, he isn't "nigh omnipotent" he isn't "low tier omnipotent" he isn't "omnipotent but just in the narutoverse" he's just powerful, just because he's strong does not mean he is omnipotent, you are throwing that word around but you shouldn't be. The Sage of Six Paths was never said to be able to do anything.

Also Sarutobi was the original god of Shinobi before Kishimoto retcon'd him into being shit compared to the first two Hokages. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/God_of_Shinobi Sarutobi was originally "the strongest Hokage" but he got retcon'd but we've also never seen him in his prime so I can't say for certain what Kishimoto's actual thoughts on the subject are but it seems apparent that he intends the first two to be the strongest.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kyrees

god forbid someone create another naruto character against an abstract/universal threat/omniversal threat thread again

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't the Sage just imprisoned Supe's in a Genjutsu or something?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@etheral_dreams said:

To all those people who think the So6p can win, what exactly stops him from being punched at the speed of light, shattering him into trillions of sub atomic particles, reminiscent of a nuclear explosion?

going intangible, and or his defenses scattering superman at atomic level?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm seriously beginning to think Naruto should be banned just like DBZ for the same reason as DBZ...

I love Naruto. Its a awesome manga, and is only getting better as it progresses. I hate superman. He is an overpowered and over-hyped character. But in a fight, superman would god-stomp all of the Naruto-verse before they knew what was going on. Literally.

And being the 'god' of something doesn't mean anything, not in manga. Just ask poor old Kami, completely outclassed by yamcha. And even than, Kami is a real god, his is just a title given to him by other people.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

@kyrees: Isn't that achievable by just eye contact? Correct me if I'm wrong I never seen any genjutsu masters needing to tag people just to trap people in their spell.

TTrickshoTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't the Sage like invulnerable to any attack except sage attacks? That means nothing superman can do will dent him. Also getting really tired of chucking people into the sun, every time superman comes up it's sun chucking, I am sorry but the sun is not superman's garbage disposal, if you want to beat someone do it properly.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kyrees

@flonominal: @the_titan_lord: the thing with the sage is that he has no showings other than sealing the juubi into himself and create the moon to seal the juubi's body. we do not know what his jutsus are. we do not know what his offensive and defensive capabilities are either and juubito isn't exactly a right template for the sage when the sage himself has shown greater feats than what juubito has done.