• 167 results
Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Oreo6

You people just need to admit it. The only thing keeping you from believing haku and zoro being lightspeed is due to your own emotions. Cause you dont "feel" like the series had lightspeed that early.

Nothing in the series contradicts them or at least not for Naruto. Especially when the freaking manga literally says HE WAS GETTING SLOWER OVER TIME. So how can kid Naruto and Sasuke scale? You couldnt do it even if you tried.

Its the same reason why people call BC being lightspeed early series "BS". Lol get a grip

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Oreo6

@voidisthenam3: Not agreeing or disagreeing but Narutos hands only got pierced in base form. Naruto never got pierced in sage mode. And thats not just for pain. I dont think Narutos ever gotten pierced in sage mode before. Not saying he cant

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#154  Edited By Earendill

@itachisolosnodiff said:

Prime war arc sage Naruto (not adult) (no frog summons)

EoS Sage Naruto? One shot any OP character.

Beginning of WA Sage Naruto? Naruto still stomps. He maaybe will have a hard time dealing damage to Luffy, but Luffy's G4 has a time limit. Naruto and his thousands of clones too much against Luffy.

Pain Arc Naruto? Luffy probably wins.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: Haku doesn’t move at the speed of light he reflects himself between mirrors at the speed of light. Once he leaves his mirrors he isn’t moving light speed more so sound speed still far faster than Naruto and Sasuke can comprehend during the fight but Sasuke gradually adjusts to Haku’s speed once he exists the mirrors. You have to remember this version of Sasuke isn’t nearly as fast as end of pre time skip and at that point he is still nowhere near light speed. Also I just read the viz manga Haku fight and nowhere did it say Haku was getting slower over the course of the fight the only thing stated was that the mirror technique used up a lot of chakra and that he shouldn’t drag the fight on too long. Haku’s movement speed isn’t light speed as clearly seen when Sasuke with 1 tomoe was able to barely see him and as we know end of pre time skip Sasuke was not light speed at all.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Don't worry Oreo, tomorrow I'll start crumbling up every single sentence of your nonsense statements once again. Be prepared. ;)

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#158  Edited By Earendill

@manimalman said:

@earendill: sage mode also has a time limit 👀

Yes for PA Naruto. Because Kyuubi was preventing Fukasaku and Shima from interacting with Naruto. War Arc SM Naruto has no time limit.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: I never said haku moved at lightspeed himself. I always mentioned the mirrors and hiw time seemed to stop when he would slash at them. It was only when Naruto caught haku out the mirror that he won.

I never said kid sasuke was lightspeed. As a matter of fact, i was giving reasons why he WASNT

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: You implied that Haku moved at light speed when you said he was light speed and got slower so that Sasuke could keep up with him which is wrong because not only can he not move at light speed he never got slower.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More proof to back up my claim of Naruto SM being a Casual Planet Buster.

As shown in "The Last", a 100 Fodder Jounin could power up a Canon to the point where it could Teleport and Destroy the Moon!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3rd Raikage fought 10000 Shinobi at the same time and won (Though at the cost of his own life)

Naruto beat the 3rd Raikage in just Sage Mode.

Now you could try to argue that the 3rd Raikage was an Edo Tensei and therefore wasn't at the power of his prime but you fail to realize that it was a SHADOW CLONE who fought and defeated the Raikage.

Which gives more proof that Sage Mode Naruto alone is a Casual Planet Buster!

This is proof that Naruto stomps

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: OMG I’m laughing yes it took 100 jounin to power to the canon but it took quite a bit of time to charge meaning the jounin were using more chakra than they had in order to power it. Yes the Raikage fought 10000 shinobi not all stated to be jounin and he LOST due to the battle going on to long and him unable to kill that many shinobi. Yes Naruto beat the Raikage in sage mode not because he had more chakra but simply because he redirected the Raikage’s attack against his weak point. No at this point Naruto alone in sage mode doesn’t have the amount of chakra required to blow up any kind of moon much less a planet which is further proven when we see the comparison between Naruto and Kurama’s chakra levels which is drastically different.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Arthur_Morgan
Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Oreo6

@sixpathsnaruto: I meant when hes reflecting between mirrors. At some point sasukes able to start seeing him and im iffy on translations so ill no comment on that. When i see 500 things saying something and one being diffetent, thats just odd to me.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By SixPathsNaruto
SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: Sasuke is able to see Haku when he exists the mirrors to attack.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: yes, and i showed you that bm naruto who isnt moon level by feats is > fodder shinobi.

and SM is weaker.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: no time limit of hes fused with ma and pa, otherwise the same limit still applies.

adult naruto also has instant sm which basically makes the limit pointless

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is luffy surviving having 10 rasenshuriken tossed at him.

Avatar image for sweetscienceapa
SweetScienceAPA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: how is naruto surviving an attack from Gear 4 that’s amped by Advanced armament haki which is said to clad inside their opponent by passing their defenses attacking from the inside out? Not only that Luffy can project his attack without even making contact.

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping luffy from one-shotting?