Luffy still wins.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@theds: The same headcanon your giving. "Perhaps its hyperbole" lol

Then prove the contrary. For some reason you keep ignoring this so ill say it again. I NEVER SAID KURAMA WAS PLANET LEVEL. Animefreak is so you should ve ARGUING ABOUT THAT with him

My only argumeny for you is not to blindly call people who arent wankers, wankers lol.

Databook doesn't contradict anything in manga. Never has and never will.

Manga = databook. Both are authors words are they not? Kay then. If anything databooks are better cause they have loads more information and go loads more in depth.

Nothing contradicts haku. Haku was getting slower overtime and the only time Naruto caught him was when he was outside of a mirror. Keep trying. Time even seemed to freeze when he moved.

Wheres your proof kishimoto thinks of them as hyperboles? How do you know he wrote them to be hyperboles?

Okay?....again he wrote it 3 times lol

You said hopefully i use the manga when i did use the manga. Manga says haku is lightspeed. But anyways yes. If it wasnt for the translator saying that, you coukd say white beards planet level. Why cant you?

You didnt prove there not planetary in Attack Potency.

You just gave me that argumemt. Your previous argument was only "if there planet level than they should blow up the planet" MY argument wasnt anything cause im not debating wether he can or not. Said this about 4 times.

Still no reason to say his TBB isnt planetary in attack potency.

I read it and it doesnt disprove anything. Naruto still beat the shit out of him and took his chakra. Who cares about the end goal when by the time he got there, he had already ragdolled kurama? Lol fine ill rephrase it. "Naruto beat kurama by accident"

Okay but it didnt.....besides after the bomb, he STILL couldnt land a single hit during that ENTIRE fight. He can tank whatever he wants. I dont care what he tanked, point is Naruto was beating the shit out of him and kurama wasnt doing anything back. That was my point. Kurama couldnt touch sage mode Naruto and didnt even give base Naruto trouble in the beginning.

I don't know anything about Naruto yet you dont know chakra is fused with you lol i sae above. Tell me when kurama made any comebacks cause your message doesn't debunk what i said.

Yes....cause thats how it works. Base goku can beat previous ssjs but if current goku went ssj now, he would still get a amp. Its the same for Naruto lol no matter how strong Naruto is, KCM will amp him above sage mode and base form.

Well apparently sage mode does "magically" make him that strong otherwise he wouldnt have been beating the bricks off him.

Then thats different from being a wanker. That means there in-denial which animefreak COULD very well be. Too bad you had to be the sucker to roast him instead of debating and PROVING that he was wrong so how can you orove hes in denial when you dont even debate him? And im not talking about in general, im talking about in this thrrad. In THIS thread, you didnt debate him and instead called him a wanker.

Then thats something different. He probably has evidence for why the novels for those are the main source. I havent seen those threads so i cant say. Either that or he would be a hypcorit. Not a wanker.

He doesnt distort anything. Every scan he shows, ive read before and they say. What scans has he distorted?

Popularity doesnt equal logic. Just cause alot of people say kaguya is this diesnt mean she is. Plenty of examples in irl and in fiction to orove that notion wrong. Popular beleifs have gotten proven wring befire or at least thought differently cause one or more people spoke against it.

I dont read his other threads so why would i agree hes a wanker when i ahvent seen it?...the fuck?

Like i said. If you cant see why he can SEE naruto being planetary than theres no reason tontalk. Its so OBVIOUS why he sees sage Naruto can he planetary. Id even go as far as to say your specifically biased against him. Even a new CV user would see WHY he thinks the way he does.

I just dont like users bullying other users. Especially since the same has happened to me. And i also dont like people labeling others based iff no evidence.

I dont even know how i can be biased when i SAID 4 TIMES im not arguing if kuramas a planet buster or not....how can i be biased if im not agreeing or disagreeing? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this dude is somethimg else.

Your a lost cause if you think they dont make sense. Its in your face. Mayhe when you can learn to stop pouncing on him then youll see ๐Ÿ‘Œ

CV user with common sense: A person stated to be planetary 3. Someone beats that person pretty easily so he thinks they should be planet level. Ds: how does that make sense?

๐Ÿ˜‚

Cause that's what a thread is??? To debate? If you werent gonna debate then just dont say anything. Why are you even here then? Why did you make your account?

Like i said. Your bullying him. What other word can i use? Okay fine. "Your being mean to him" lol

Says the guy who cant get off his shaft in this very thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ again your more of a troll than he is.

He literally brought argume ts and scans though..... ds logic: he brought no evidence.

Show me cell destroying a mountain. Again he has NO feats.

Matching the AP of someone is scaling...oh lord.

Thats not me saying hes planet level. Thats me saying smthat his arguments MAKE SENSE. Do you not know the difference between being right and making sense?

Alright good.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Again. Everything your saying to me now, you shouldve said to him but instead you blindlessly called him a wanker.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Oreo6

@animefreak1: If you want me to be honest, anytime these guys tag you, just disregard there existence altogether.

Unless there debating you or countering any of your proof, then disregard them entirely. If they keep harrassing you despite ignoring them, tell them to stop and if not then flag them and DM a mod.

You as well as MANY other CV users ive seen on here dont deserve to go through the amount of shit you get on this site just from simply disagreeing lol

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait are we using hyperbolic statements as superior to manga facts? So Did whitebeard have the physical strength of a super ss 1 at its peak? did ace against black beard hold a sun in his hands and make an island disappear from the map? and does akainu in turn have a heat that surpasses the sun? and for that cause does aokiji have an ice that can hold the heat? or that luffy dodged a lightning bolt at the speed of light at the base? guys, guys if we use statements provided by dadabook or sbs without manga support (so hyperboles) it will be very confusing.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@rafaelshow:

Kurama has been stated 4 TIMES OVER to be a Casual Planet+ Buster

Not once, not twice, not even three times, but 4 DAMN TIMES!

Two of those instances being with ONLY HISYANG HALF.

That's got to say something to you right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy still wins.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toxicity aside, id say im split 50/50. If Narutos hits him once or twice hes as good as dead since Narutos sage mode punches without even making full contact can kill pains which are more, if not just as durable as human bodies. Luffys body is pretty much the same as a humans except its elastic but when you punch him or stab, he still feels it just as would a regular human. Rasen shuriken ends it no matter what. But luffys very speedy and can fly. Both have really good precog. And shadow ones, if Naruto makes enough since there all around his level would give luffy SO much trouble.

I can actually see the rasen shuriken missing and Naruto expands it to hit. Alot of people forget Naruto can make his rasen shurikens expand at will. I can definitely see that happening...so maybe 51/49. Overall im split. Ill comfortably say that war arc sage mode Naruto woukd win though.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 shirso  Online

Luffy stomps without even needing G4

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy doesn't need 4th gear if it's Pain Arc Sage Naruto.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

The same headcanon your giving.

Garbage answers like these belong in the trashcan, nuff said.

Additionally, which headcanon? You mean this headcanon:

Already did:

"Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have destroyed the Earth if it connects on the ground", "Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have killed all living things on the Earth!" - I do not give a single fuck about your headcanon.

Can you prove that this Bijuu Dama would have devastated the land in some sort of way? I can prove the contrast:

No Caption Provided

And: Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Instead of acting like Humpty Dumpty, you can just simply accept the fact that the manga hasn't shown nowhere feats which do not come even close on that (hyperbole-)statement.

Then prove the contrary.

Already did.

Once again: Yes; and all 3 statements are from the databook, lmao. The same databook which put Haku at LS - and even this statement was debunked later by that teleportation thing which teleports objects with LS and only the 3rd Raikage managed to withstand the force.

Everyone knows that? No, only hardcore Narutards know this since that fits their headcanon - you are a part of them as well btw.

Haku uses the reflection and thus moves with an incredible speed, the databook mentioned this as LS but with the manga, we can easily exclude this nonsense since Haku's weak body wouldn't endure the pressure at all. Even Tsunade was injured by moving with LS. Besides, speed of light getting slower at the time? Come on, even YOU should know that this is a bunch of crap, lol.

The databook is a bunch of horse shit, literally. And the very fact that Animefreak STILL comes up with these trash statements, tells everything.

Funnily enough that Animefreak stopped debatting with me after I asked him to post evidences without relying on the Databook or those trash statements - and guess what? He couldn't, lol.

I NEVER SAID KURAMA WAS PLANET LEVEL.

You implied Animefreak's conclusion based on the statements make sense or that Kishi stating it 3 times actually means something about that statement holding up weight:

"Wether he was wrong or right, beating someone whos been said to be planet levek 3 times by the authir himself DOES MAKE *SENSE*. Saying otherwise is immeasurably stupid."

"You can say that there hyoerbole. Its not confirmed they were. Meanwhil kishi write it 3 times lol. Besides my arguemnt wasnt wether he was hyoerboleing or not anyway."

"Doesnt matter. Especially since databook is author words who has LEAGUES more credibility than some random CV user"

You are truly a disingeuous troll, lol.

Animefreak is so you should ve ARGUING ABOUT THAT with him

Doesn't matter; the very fact that you argue on his favour by stating things like that: "HoW cAn ThIs Be A hYpErBoLe If ThE aUtHoR sTaTeD iT 3 tImEs?!?!".

And: If that dude would answer on my posts, I'd debate with him as well. Clearly. However, he simply does not do that, and why? It is because his trash arguments do not work with me - and on his case he knows he cannot rely on those questionable statements. At least he got that; you obviously not, lol.

My only argumeny for you is not to blindly call people who arent wankers, wankers lol.

And I can tell you that your reading comprehension utterly sucks, over and over again.

Once again, read this: Instead of jumping on false conclusions, you just can simply try to read my actual answer: Saying One Piece wankers whereas you totally wank the crap outta the Naruto verse is the most disingenuous shit I've ever read, lol.

And this was related on this horse shit: "OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that".

Hence my post was an answer about his ironic and retarded bullshit answer to arbitrary put every guy - who disagrees with the "statements", "scaling" and "actual feats" - as a wanker.

I think I'm done explaining the obvious here. Other than that, Animefreak is always allowed to bring evidences about the "actual feats" and not these exaggerated statements, lol.

Protecting a pathetic troll like Animefreak who questions other statements from other verses. You do not believe me? Read this: "........ Chinjao is not Continental...... this has been debunked.

Plus even if he was....... it would be an Outlierconsidering even Whitebeard with scaling is Multi Country at best"

"DXD is all statements and no feats.

Even Ophis and Great Red are Multi Island Level at best

Hokage Naruto in base is at least a Casual Planet Buster

He stomps Vali, then proceeds to solo the verse."

Furthermore, you said something about us stopping to call him a wanker? He literally called those who disagreed with his headcanon - I repeat - as "OP wankers". But keep protecting this pathetic wanker.

Databook doesn't contradict anything in manga.

Stop playing dumb on purpose...

Once again: Yes; and all 3 statements are from the databook, lmao. The same databook which put Haku at LS - and even this statement was debunked later by that teleportation thing which teleports objects with LS and only the 3rd Raikage managed to withstand the force.

Everyone knows that? No, only hardcore Narutards know this since that fits their headcanon - you are a part of them as well btw.

Haku uses the reflection and thus moves with an incredible speed, the databook mentioned this as LS but with the manga, we can easily exclude this nonsense since Haku's weak body wouldn't endure the pressure at all. Even Tsunade was injured by moving with LS. Besides, speed of light getting slower at the time? Come on, even YOU should know that this is a bunch of crap, lol.

Thankfully, I can use all that stuff from my previous posts since you mostly tend to ignore 90% of those arguments, lol.

Manga = databook.

No.

Manga >>> databook. The manga is always right and if it contradicts something from the databook, it only means the databook is wrong and not the manga.

If anything databooks are better cause they have loads more information and go loads more in depth.

You're like the first person who actually thinks databooks are better sources since they contain "more information" (in other words, more trash) and go "loads more in depth" (another word for "trash statements").

Your argument:

No Caption Provided

Simple as that.

Nothing contradicts haku.

Except everything we have as other information easily contradict Haku being LS.

Once again: Haku uses the reflection and thus moves with an incredible speed, the databook mentioned this as LS but with the manga, we can easily exclude this nonsense since Haku's weak body wouldn't endure the pressure at all. Even Tsunade was injured by moving with LS. Besides, speed of light getting slower at the time? Come on, even YOU should know that this is a bunch of crap, lol.

"Keep trying"? Yep, try again.

Wheres your proof kishimoto thinks of them as hyperboles?

In-depth analysis. You should try it as well.

How do you know he wrote them to be hyperboles?

As I have said, in-depth analysis. You should really try it.

Okay?....again he wrote it 3 times lol

I don't give a single fuck; he can also state something about Nardo's diarrhea tasting like a burrito. Doesn't mean it is true, though lol.

You said hopefully i use the manga when i did use the manga.

And I asked you WHICH translation.

If it's the viz translation, Haku really said that and thus, there's nothing wrong about that. However, it is just some fan translation which contradicts the official translation (viz), the statement would be wrong.

Also: The manga still relativized this statement by bringing up a teleportation technique which moves with LS and - especially this is important - usually the shinobis cannot stand the force and they die. As I said, even Tsunade, physically monstrous, was injured.

If it wasnt for the translator saying that, you coukd say white beards planet level.

Lol no, Whitebeard's strongest shown attack was at best continental (highball) and multi country lv (low ball).

There is no reason to believe such a questionable statement, at least when it comes about powerlevels.

You didnt prove there not planetary in Attack Potency.

???

Dude, stop playing dumb. There are the evidences why Kurama isn't planetary in AP:

"Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have destroyed the Earth if it connects on the ground", "Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have killed all living things on the Earth!" - I do not give a single fuck about your headcanon.

Can you prove that this Bijuu Dama would have devastated the land in some sort of way? I can prove the contrast:

No Caption Provided

And: Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Too easy.

You just gave me that argumemt.

No, I didn't.

Your previous argument was only "if there planet level than they should blow up the planet" MY argument wasnt anything cause im not debating wether he can or not.

Try to quote that part when I apparently said that, I will wait.

...No, I will not wait, here: this is what I said before: Otherwise you can explain to me how does that make story-wise that Kurama can apparently destroy the effing planet? Can you show to me as well that Kurama has supporting feats of planet busting instead of his usual mountain/small country lv feats?

I haven't mentioned anything about that; neither that Kurama HAS to DESTROY a planet or something else. In fact, I said, you can show me the supporting feats of planet busting - and yes, it is different than simply destroying a planet out of nowhere - if Kurama has that.

Also, I clearly explained it even further that I think about planet level AP: Of course not since you measure up the AP in different ways instead of that character randomly destroying the planet. However, Kurama has none of them.

Case closed, come up with something different instead of this pig shit.

Still no reason to say his TBB isnt planetary in attack potency.

Dude, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

The databook mentioned the same big TBB which was calced around large island/small country level - but according to the databook, the same TBB is apparently planet level. Afterwards, I came up with another example of another big TBB launching on the ground and causing a huge explosion - and guess what? This was calced around large island/small country level as well.

Also, two combined big TBB from Kurama and Hachibi couldn't even scratch the actual continental buster, the Juubi.

Naruto still beat the shit out of him and took his chakra.

Yes, without defeating him since that was never Nardo's goal. Next.

Who cares about the end goal when by the time he got there, he had already ragdolled kurama?

Because the very fact that Naruto saw no other way besides stealing Kurama's chakra to seal him at the end heavily indicates that even Naruto didn't think about matching Kurama head-on; the same Kurama easily blocked and overpowered Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan with a single tail, bitchslapping him in the act of parrying his Cho Odama Rasengan.

Okay but it didnt.....besides after the bomb, he STILL couldnt land a single hit during that ENTIRE fight.

Of course not since Kushina restricted his movement and mobility; it isn't easy to move while your body is covered in chains which weaken you.

I dont care what he tanked, point is Naruto was beating the shit out of him and kurama wasnt doing anything back.

Once again: Yeah, Naruto pummeled Kurama just how Bound Man pummeled Kaido? Still doesn't change the fact that each one of them can take the two protagonists out with a single powerful blow.

And compared to Naruto, Luffy didn't have someone to support him during that fight with Kaido. It's like Big Mom is there to tank Kaido's powerful named attacks to protect Luffy and a character which can restrict Kaido's own movement and mobility on the point in which Luffy can pound him with Kong Organs and a King Kong Gun.

It is just foolish to assume this makes Naruto on par with the strongest Bijuu bar the Juubi because he conformably pummeled a restricted Kurama while gaining help from Gyuki, the Hachibi.

Kurama couldnt touch sage mode Naruto and didnt even give base Naruto trouble in the beginning.

No Caption Provided

I don't know anything about Naruto yet you dont know chakra is fused with you lol i sae above.

FFS, what the fuck are you talking about?

When did I say chakra is not fused with the user? WTF? Read that again:

Kurama's chakra boosted Naruto's chakra slowly; resulting in Naruto having huge amount of chakra. And this is a slow progress and thanks to the seal allowing this development to do so. And yes, KCM and Bijuu Modd Naruto is dtill different than base Naruto - thanks for confirming the point that Burrito should be still a low tier without his powers atm.

As I have mentioned it, reading comprehension is not your strength; Kurama's chakra automatically merged with Naruto's own chakra, resulting in Naruto already having huge amount of chakra from begin with. BUT Naruto CAN also use a lot more of Kurama's chakra to massively boost his own chakra, it is KCM and Bijuu Mode - I said nothing else.

Its the same for Naruto lol no matter how strong Naruto is, KCM will amp him above sage mode and base form.

It'd be the same for Naruto if Sennin Mode already puts Naruto on Kurama level and KCM even above Kurama level (according to your wasted logic...) but that is not the case.

Heck, it is even highly unlikely that SM is arguably on par with 6 Tails Kurama:

No Caption Provided

Well apparently sage mode does "magically" make him that strong otherwise he wouldnt have been beating the bricks off him.

Which is a fallacy, simple as that.

That means there in-denial which animefreak COULD very well be.

I repeat: Tell me if you're actually done putting your head inside his rectal, just saying.

Too bad you had to be the sucker to roast him instead of debating and PROVING that he was wrong so how can you orove hes in denial when you dont even debate him?

I guess your head still sticks up there, lol.

As I have said before: There are a few wankers who distort manga panels, statements, etc. to push their own agenda. They can literally write essays with huge amount of "evidences" but that does not mean anything if the evidences do not really support their scaling.

Besides, read this again: But the most funny thing is actually Animefreak himself; that disingenuous troll critizises verses like DxD of its "exaggerated statements" and its novel, although unlike Naruto or other verses from the HST the novel is actually the fricking main source of DxD.

Do you think he doesn't know that he could interpret these statements totally different or even wrong? He desperately does it against other verses, criticizes its statements but somehow, the statements which Animefreak uses are logical and true. You guys are cracking me up, lmao.

Apart from that, I WAS proving he was wrong about his interpretation about the statements - until you actually decided to answer me with your bullshit. Look at the 2nd page, I gave answers on his 5 posted pages.

In THIS thread, you didnt debate him and instead called him a wanker.

I don't care; dude is still using the same arguments like before and it is still the same diarrhea which was already debunked before. And despite of that, I still countered his "evidences".

And about that part calling him a wanker; Animefreak's post wasn't good from begin with, he simply stated "Naruto wins with statements, scaling and actual feats... OP wanker saying otherwise aint changing that" - and thus, I countered bullshit with bullshit, it is that simple but what do I expect from a guy who does not even know basic scaling?

He probably has evidence for why the novels for those are the main source.

No, he doesn't have that.

I havent seen those threads so i cant say. Either that or he would be a hypcorit. Not a wanker.

Hypocrite, wanker or something else; I don't really care. I only see him as a disingenuous troll who mostly chickens out of discussions whether they do not fit him.

Every scan he shows, ive read before and they say.

So Kaguya's TBB destroying the timespace is another word for being multiverse level? Kaguya creating pocket dimensions is a proof for being a higherdimensional? Come on, fuck off, lol.

Just cause alot of people say kaguya is this diesnt mean she is.

Why? There are tons of sites properly debating about Kaguya's feats, analysing it and thus, makes a conclusion on her based feats - and none of them considered the "possibility" of her being multiversal. And why? It's because they also know that those statements do not mean jack shit to put her on this level, lmao.

Plenty of examples in irl and in fiction to orove that notion wrong.

Yeah, and Kaguya does not fit there.

I dont read his other threads so why would i agree hes a wanker when i ahvent seen it?...the fuck?

Seriously? The fuck? You haven't read his other threads and then you question the people who're calling him a wanker although you do not know shit about what you are talking to? That's stupid.

Its so OBVIOUS why he sees sage Naruto can he planetary.

No shit sherlock, perhaps you can also explain to me what colour the sky has?

Of course it is obvious why Animefreak thinks SM Naruto is planetary; it is because he uses those hyperboles as facts to wank the shit outta him. It is so obvious, I still do not know how you can deny this at all, lol.

I just dont like users bullying other users.

Yep, that's cringeworthy.

Explain to me how we apparently bully him like you accuse us of doing so? It's obvious that his trashtalk backfires at him, especially if he calls other users as wankers. Or saying "this statement and that statement is an outlier. However, Kurama being planetary is true" - it's only self explanary that people calls on his bullshit.

Of course, bullying is the most shittiest thing ever, it's also the same with cyberbullying - and thus, it is obviously not okay that you were bullied. But saying people bully on a delusional guy who keeps talking shit is just plain up wrong, nothing else.

I dont even know how i can be biased when i SAID 4 TIMES im not arguing if kuramas a planet buster or not....how can i be biased if im not agreeing or disagreeing?

Except you are missing the point... as usual: Doesn't really matter; I'm not even the only person recognizing your confirmation bias towards Animefreak but wayne.

Your a lost cause if you think they dont make sense.

Yeah, I AM a lost cause of thinking the statements of a dude saying Kurama is planetary level do not make sense.

Excuse me but where can I find a bucket I can vomit into? Lol.

CV user with common sense: A person stated to be planetary 3. Someone beats that person pretty easily so he thinks they should be planet level. Ds: how does that make sense?

CV user with common sense: Questions the user stating of a person being planetary based on 3 statements. Also questions whether another character really matched the strength of this supposed planet lv character. Oreo: HoW DoEs ThAt MaKe nO sEnSe?!

As I said, you guys are cracking me up, lmfao.

Cause that's what a thread is??? To debate?

Once again, no shit sherlock - however, it would be nice if you wouldn't always miss the effing point, lol.

Yeah, that's why I am here; to debate. That's why I was calling out Animefreak's bullshit, that's why I'm currently babyshaking you from left and right. Yes, I am here to debate.

Your bullying him.

No Caption Provided

Says the guy who cant get off his shaft in this very thread

Your head is still inside his rectal, just saying.

He literally brought argume ts and scans though..... ds logic: he brought no evidence.

Yeah. The hyperboles are already here. I guess, I can claim that WB could potentially destroy the Earth. Lol.

Show me cell destroying a mountain.

He easily injured characters whose durability are far far far far far far far far far far far far far above a mountain. Yes, that IS a feat.

Again he has NO feats.

Again, he has feats.

Matching the AP of someone is scaling...oh lord.

No, it is not. Oh lord...

Thats me saying smthat his arguments MAKE SENSE.

Saying his arguments make sense also mean there is a legit point on his evidences which he uses for his claims. But entertain me more with that shit, lol.

Alright good.

Yeah.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: The headcanon that its a hyperbole lol stop acting dumb. Or are you acting? Wheres the confirmation it was hyperbole?...oh okay. NuFf sAiD ๐Ÿ˜‚

I never said kurama was planetary so thanks for typing all that. These are the things yiu shouldve told animefreak instead of bullying.

Lol your using hakus body as an argument? Whos to say hakus body isnt stronger than theres? Besides that would be a feat for haku. Thats like saying no anime character should be faster than light cause ThERe bOdIeS cOuLdNt hAnDlE iT. Feats have to come from somehwere. When someone moves at the speed of light, its lightspeed.

Anyways you would have to prove hakus body is weak. And stop being a hyoocrit. Manga says LS haky yet you deny ut even tho u gi by manga.

How can it be a bunch if crap if it was said? It was said haku was getting faster lol thats like saying 2+2 equalling 4 is a bunch of crap. Argue with kish. Not me. I dont write this.

He posted tons of it and you ignored it all. Even while me and you were arguing he kept posting scans. Lol braindead much?

I didnt imply anything. All i said was it makes sense to think kurama and sage naruto are planetary. As a matter of fact you woukd literally have to be braindead or in denial ti say otherwise. Thats why i said, if you cant see it makes sense then don't talk to me cause that shows your bias.

You havent tagged him at all about the argument since we started. Actually you did, and it was you just calling him a wanker lol. I wouldnt answer you either.

Talks about false accusations yet has falsely accused me of beleiving animefreak and also beleiving kurama can bust the olanet even when i SPECIFICALLY said what i was arguing and that it wasnt saying yes or no to kurama....comolete clown.

Funnily enough ive never seen animefreak call someone a wanker cause they disagreed with him. The most ive ever seen him call someone is a downplayer and thats after hes posted his evidence and the ither person starts disrespecting him and saying its headcanon. Your lying...or that's what I would say if i was ignorant lol but i havent seen every thread hes been in. From my experiences he hasnt done anything like that.

He calls animefreak a troll lol trolls dont have arguments and evidence to prove there points.

Chinjao being continental is watever. As a matter of fact anything any viner says is watever to me. I only go by there evidence. If they have the evidence than they can say what they want. If animefreak was debunked than alright. He was debunked lol it happens.

Well i don't really know much about HS DXD. Stopped watching after 3rd season so i cant comment on that at all.

Prove hakus body is weak. And i can apply your argument to EVERY LS character in history just so you know. Stop reaching on purpose.

The manga and databook are written/made up of the same person....how can one be wrong and the other be right if its the same person lol

Again databooks are better cause they have way more information and way more detail. More information and more detail= nore informative right? Of course not. Cause look who im talking to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Prove hakus body is weak. i can apply your logic to EVERY LS character btw.

What in depth analysis? Dont just say it. Show me the in depth analysis lol wheres your argument at?

Yes it woukd mean its true....cause its the author....he created them....but i guess your above the author.

Idk which translation. All i know is i used the manga. And if your ginna ask for viz trnalsations for Naruto than any and all arguments that have scans NOT involving viz shoukd be looked at again and reconsidered. There you gi reaching again. I bet you dont nitpick the manga like this with other series.

Thats DC. All your talking about is kuramas TBB DC not AP. Prove the attack potency isnt planetary.

Was that the DC of whitebeard or the AP? Goku os solar system level but his kamehameha has never shown that it can engulf a whole solar system which is DC but we know it can hurt solar system people which is AP.

You didnt exactly say that but it was along the lines of that. You were saying if there planet level than they should destriy the planet or you said there battles should destroy the planet but i think younsaid that one in another thread. To which i brought up SSB vegetto and merged zamasu not even being able to destroy a broken down city when they fought.

Animefreaks posts are supporting evidence actually lol how convenient for me

The explosion was caled that big. You cant calc AP lol or maybe you can.

Yeah. He didnt think about fighting him head on but based on the fact hes cramming him, he could have if he wanted to. You coukd even say Naruto underestimated his own power.

No befire kushina cane kurama couldnt land a single hit on him lol

Yeah except kaido hit back at least lol kurama didnt and was actually pissed at Narutk. Screaming about cause he was got trashed so hard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ funny thing is, that sounds like BS but its not. He really did do that and then got sealed casually.

You said it in the ither thread we wrre arguing in. Regardless your wrong. It doesnt boost you slowly. Anytime Naruto went nine tails, his stats boosted massively.

Yes because thats how it works. Just like ssj goku in buu saga is above ssj in previous sagas....yeah pain arc sage Naruto would lose to 6 tails. War arc and after kurama? Hell no lol but thats a whole nother debate.

Its not a fallacy. Simple as that.

Prove hes in denial. Like i said. He could be. Prove it in a debate instead of bullying lol

Than just debunk in this thread too. How is anyone who HASNT seen your other debates suppose to beleive you if you dont debate and instead scream wanker? Lol

I havent seen him debate why the novels cant be used but im damn sure not gonna beleive you of all people after what your doing here lol

Okay? And why cant all those people be wrong? Until someone proves what they think is right? Again. Plenty of irl examples of this.

Yes why wouldnt i question it? Thats why ive been saying this WHOLE THREAD. Why would i call him a wanker if i havent seen the wank? The fuck? Same thing for the opposite. All ik is i came in this thread and you just called him a wanker. Right off the bat.

And its not like i dont know him at all

Ive seen some threads just nit all of them. In the ones ive seen, he hasnt wanked and always shows scans fir his evidence. Which is more oroofnwhy inwoukd question it.

No shit sherlock? But your the same dumbass who said NO TO THAT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i told you earlier, its obvious WHY he sees sage Naruto ss planetary and you refuted that. Now your saying "no shit sherlock"? Again your a lost cause. Dont even kniw what your debating anymore. Your just typing just to type now.

You can say its cringe....still bullying?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ idk what the word cringe is suppose to do. If you rob a bank and you say its cringe i called you a thief...your still a thief lmao. First of all ive never seen animefreak back talk at all which actually has constantly nade me question why he doesnt. Second just outright saying ehat he says is trash and his evidence is trash is bullying to me. Like i said maybe youve argued with hik in ither threads. Point is, you didnt do it ik this anyone. So how can anyone look at you in anyway else besides a bully?. Imagine if i was just a viewer and not a user and i was reading this.

Again. How can i be biased towards animefreak if im not agreeing or disagreeing with anything HES saying...your not making any sense.

So wait hold up. I called you a lost casue for not thinking it makes sense and your reply was "yes i am a lost cause for thinking statments making kurama planet level dont make sense". But earlier when i was talking about animefreaks logic towards plametary kurama making sense and why its obviosu he thinks what he does, you said "no shit sherlock"......like i said. Your just typing just to type at this point.

Of course that how you portray someone with commom sense. Cause you have none.

But you didnt debate.....you called him a wanker...nowhere in your post was there counters or anything...you just insukted hom and left....again its a thrrad. Debate.

Again. Says the guy harping on his lap as we speak and supposedly has been doing it in other threads as well? Neat ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Prove there hyperboles than. Again its a thread. Debate.

Thats not feats. Thats scaling. Show me cell destroying a mountain, not hurting someone with mountain level durability. The former is a feat. The latter is scaling.

This dude really doesnt know wthe difference between scaling and feats..........

Well there is a legit point. Fail to see how there isnt.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: at least learn the difference between scaling and feats my guy. Got damn

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god, the naruto wank is insane here. There's no way he can take out G4 Luffy let alone post-time skip Luffy.

Just the fact Luffy can fly in G4 and has insane range with his punches is more than enough to take out Naruto who can't reach him.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: actually most wankers actually use evidence which can be debunked but evidence

Like how the person who stated this used calc, Databook, scaling. A legit reason is something most wankers/low ballers use. Wanking on purpose is again trolling since the person doesnโ€™t have anything to back up what they are saying and just saying false shit.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Your kinda lowballing Naruto but i won't argue since i dont know who would win. All i know is rasen shuriken kills him no matter what.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: Not from what ive seen. Anyone ive seen called a wanker was trolling ir they would say something but once they were responded too, they either insulted and ran or didnt reply back which i havent seen animefreak do at all. But like i said. Thats me.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gear 2 luffy blitzoneshots SM Naruto, spite thread.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@kajin_style: Your kinda lowballing Naruto but i won't argue since i dont know who would win. All i know is rasen shuriken kills him no matter what.

Rasen Shuriken has killed no one in Naruto so it is not going to come close to taking out the monstrous tank that is Luffy.

Luffy has been repeatedly lowballed in many of these vs talks here and in other forums. We are talking about Sage mode Naruto during the Pain Arc who's biggest strength feat was lifting up a frog statue. Meanwhile Water 7 Luffy shoved apart 2 buildings so hard they broken and that was before Gear Second was introduced for the first time.

Speed wise we got Luffy kicking lightning away in Skypiea arc (before water 7); Dodging light beams attack from a Pacifista (post time skip); Dodging a gas explosion in Punkhazard and ALL that before the introduction of G4.

This is so much of a stomp the OP should be arrested for murder.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: It doesn't have to kill anyone...plus your wrong. It did kill someone. Literally ripped them to shreds with only there head remaining.

Lifting a frog statue and throwing a rhuno that dwarfs humans, multiple meters in the air and he did it casually.

Dodging lightning isnt really impressive at this point in Naruti but those arent the reasons why i said your lowballing Naruto. It was because you said just due luffy being able to fly and has range that he should be a problem for Naruto.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@donutmaker31: Not from what I've seen. Anyone I've seen called a wanker was trolling or they would say something, but once they were responded too, they either insulted and ran or didn't reply back which I haven't seen animefreak do at all. But like I said. That's me.

Like I said that is a troll they don't stick to there evidence. A wanker is deadass, and in complete denial for otherwise even if there debunked, or called out for it. You mixed up the 2. Wank is highball to glorious based on a mix of sources, statements, flawed calcing, and a dash of headcanon

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@kajin_style: It doesn't have to kill anyone...plus your wrong. It did kill someone. Literally ripped them to shreds with only there head remaining.

Lifting a frog statue and throwing a rhuno that dwarfs humans, multiple meters in the air and he did it casually.

Dodging lightning isnt really impressive at this point in Naruti but those arent the reasons why i said your lowballing Naruto. It was because you said just due luffy being able to fly and has range that he should be a problem for Naruto.

Who did Naruto kill with it? Wasn't Kakuzu cause Kakashi delivered the final blow that killed him. So who then?

Sure lifting a frog statue is impressive but Luffy destroyed two buildings by shoving them apart:

Loading Video...

That's before the introduction of G2, before the time skip and before the introduction of G4.

You are forgetting the context of this fight: Sage Mode Naruto from the Pain Arc. There was no lightning time feats by this point. Luffy already had his. Even if you lowball his lightning feat he and Zoro have been shown to be casual bullet timers; again before the time skip.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: it killed the hell pain. And kakuzu would have died if not for multiple hearts but i digress.

Yeah i wasnt really saying luffy was weak

.i was just pointing out he did more than just the rhino. He gets better sage mode feats later.

By this time we can gauge some lightning fast stuff like kid kakashi being faster than lightning. People always say he didnt rrally do it but not only did guy say he did but the only reason his jutsu is called lightning blade is cause he did it. He wouldnt have named it that otherwise.

I dont really know who would wim, i just dont think being able to fly and having range is all it takes to give Naruto a problem.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: well even if we go by your definition of wanker, i havent seen the guy get debunked yet in this entire thread, nor be in denial. And by statements if you mean databooks then i disgree. I dont think databook statements should be in the same catageory as manga statments which are the only statments hes used so far.

Mind you ive only been talking about this thread. Maybe hes been debunked in other threads. Maybe hes in denial in other time. None of those things happened in this thread. What happened in this thread is he gave his stance. Was immediately called a wanker without any debate and counter evidence. And as i told the other guy, threads are made to debate. Not insult and then leave feeling like you accomplished something lpl

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@donutmaker31: well even if we go by your definition of wanker, i havent seen the guy get debunked yet in this entire thread, nor be in denial.

The shit has been going on for a while now, He has been debunked on many other threads and doesn't actully bring any new arguments just the same shit.

And by statements if you mean databooks then i disgree. I dont think databook statements should be in the same catageory as manga statments which are the only statments hes used so far.

Statements in general, but it is one thing if the statement is actually proven by feats or scaling, as a matter of fact, manga statements are in the same situation as databook statements, since the author's words can actually be debunked and this has been done in other threads aswell.

Mind you ive only been talking about this thread. Maybe hes been debunked in other threads.

He has

Maybe hes in denial in other time. None of those things happened in this thread.

When someone is dead set on there argument others don't want to list the wrong in the shit over and over again. Something called ignoring

What happened in this thread is he gave his stance. Was immediately called a wanker without any debate and counter evidence. And as i told the other guy, threads are made to debate. Not insult and then leave feeling like you accomplished something lpl

You follow this thread? This shit started when the general consensus said Luffy but then, he came and said that OP wankers deny Naruto stomps. And the reply was how he has been wanking Naruto in many other threads and calling people who think otherwise wankers. He was called out for his past actions since he is known for wank like Multiversal Kaguya and DBZ weaker than Naruto came with evidence been debunked comes with the same shit.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donutmaker31: even tho he did come out and say OP people wank and even tho he may have instigated something, that wasnt the point. The point was no one debated against him. When Ds called him a wanker, that wouldve been fine if he also countered the evidence he made but he didnt. Just dismissed him as a wanker and continued his day. That was my only problem. But ill leave it at that.

Cause ill have to see for myself. Even if you say hes been debunked, i mean, people have said ive been debunked despite me almost certainly knowing i didnt lol and plus people usually say "hes been debunked" as a retaliation thing cause there either salty from a past debate or are just against them cause they disagree.

So ill just the whole animefreak thing alone. Of course Ds is gonna reply soon but other than that, ill leave this situation alone. Kinda derailed the thread hard.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

The headcanon that its a hyperbole lol stop acting dumb.

After all the evidences I've posted for you, how can you still deny that those statements are simply hyperboles?

Okay, do you need an author to tell you that those sentences are hyperboles?

• The car went faster than the speed of light.
  • His new car cost a bazillion dollars.
  • We're so poor we don't have two cents to rub together.
  • That joke is so old, the last time I heard it I was riding a dinosaur.

Nothing else is that Kurama statement! Once again, look carefully at the two scans:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

Second panel: "Earth shattering destructive power." - although this sentence is different than the other one, it is a description on a certain attack instead of Kurama's pure strength, it is also the same meaning; destruction upon the environment.

That's the thing, hyperboles are usually not to be taken too literally - and I mean, we even have an on panel feat of the second statement which does not confirm at all that this statement is somewhat true or something like that.

I never said kurama was planetary so thanks for typing all that.

Lol, why the fuck are you even trying to debate with me about the statements whether they are hyperboles or not?

Once again, logic = 0.

I've already did; that was my second post which was an answer about his "evidences":

First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

Second panel: It's the same shitty databook, lmao. The same feat couldn't even destroy the fucking country in which Naruto was fighting. Once again, use your brain.

Third panel: Which translation? Does not matter since it's a no limit fallacy - hence it is more worthless than trash.

Fourth pic: "It can blow up the Earth", it is literally the same shit like above, what's wrong with you? Can Whitebeard suddenly destroy the planet just because Sengoku said that man has the power to destroy the world? Context is important and once again, you have a brain, use it please!

Fifth panel: Yeah, Naruto pummeled Kurama just how Bound Man pummeled Kaido? Still doesn't change the fact that each one of them can take the two protagonists out with a single powerful blow.

It's literally on the same page in which both of us wrote tons of wall-of-text (btw, that's a hyperbole as well, lol). How can you miss that?

Lol your using hakus body as an argument?

Yes, I did.

You are basically arguing Haki is physically stronger than Tsunade because he endured LS unlike Tsunade. The fuck?

No, once again, that's an outlier which was debunked later in the same manga in which physically stronger characters had issues just to move with LS for once. I do think that Naruto top tiers or god tiers move with sub relativistic/relativistic speed but it is wank over 9000 to assume, someone like Haku achieved the same speed feat than the fastest Naruto characters.

Funnily enough that you of all people are making fun of my argument that shinobis couldn't handle it (fact) whereas you shamelessly think "WhOs To SaY hAkUs BoDy IsNt StRoNgEr ThAn ThErEs?!". GTFO; G-E-T-T-H-E-F-U-C-K-O-U-T.

Anyways you would have to prove hakus body is weak.

Weaker than Tsunade's body for sure.

I am a hypocrite for saying Haku's statement - yes, even manga statements shouldn't be always taken too literally - was debunked by later manga events? Sure sure.

How can it be a bunch if crap if it was said?

How can it be a bunch if crap if it was said? It was said haku was getting faster lol thats like saying 2+2 equalling 4 is a bunch of crap. Argue with kish. Not me. I dont write this.

It's a bunch of crap in terms of powerlevels or scaling, not when it comes to hype somebody/something. That makes the difference.

No, that's like saying "Dude moves so fast with his bicycle, he's faster than the Speed of Light!" could be true - and that is a bunch of crap, not that hyperbole. After all, hyperboles are not to be taken too literally, it's only the guys' fault if he thinks that's true. You guys do not know how to read a story, that's sad.

He posted tons of it and you ignored it all.

Your incompetence is so big, you're even more incompetent than a bunch of dogs trying to cook a gourmet dish (again, that's a hyperbole).

It's in the same page in which we were debating:

"First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

Second panel: It's the same shitty databook, lmao. The same feat couldn't even destroy the fucking country in which Naruto was fighting. Once again, use your brain.

Third panel: Which translation? Does not matter since it's a no limit fallacy - hence it is more worthless than trash.

Fourth pic: "It can blow up the Earth", it is literally the same shit like above, what's wrong with you? Can Whitebeard suddenly destroy the planet just because Sengoku said that man has the power to destroy the world? Context is important and once again, you have a brain, use it please!

Fifth panel: Yeah, Naruto pummeled Kurama just how Bound Man pummeled Kaido? Still doesn't change the fact that each one of them can take the two protagonists out with a single powerful blow."

Fucking moron, lol.

Even while me and you were arguing he kept posting scans.

No shit, I didn't answer his other posts? Isn't it because I'm busy debunking all your bullcrap in your wall-of-nonsense posts, dumbfuck?

And don't worry; after I am done destroying you again, I'll also debunk Animefreak again.

I didnt imply anything.

Lying again? Your statements do not lie, though:

"Wether he was wrong or right, beating someone whos been said to be planet levek 3 times by the authir himself DOES MAKE *SENSE*. Saying otherwise is immeasurably stupid."

"You can say that there hyoerbole. Its not confirmed they were. Meanwhil kishi write it 3 times lol. Besides my arguemnt wasnt wether he was hyoerboleing or not anyway."

"Doesnt matter. Especially since databook is author words who has LEAGUES more credibility than some random CV user"

You are truly a disingeuous troll, lol.

As a matter of fact you woukd literally have to be braindead or in denial ti say otherwise.

I've quoted your statements but as disingenuous as you are, you're now trying to deny all that stuff because even YOU know that your arguments are a lot of shit, lol.

You havent tagged him at all about the argument since we started. Actually you did, and it was you just calling him a wanker lol.

Stop lying.

I quoted him twice; the first post was the one in which I called him a wanker as well, trying to show him the irony of his post in which he arbitrary called those who disagreed with him being OP wankers - and if you still do not get that effing point, you have proven to be a worthless piece of shit who only wasted my time here - and the other one actually dealed with his evidences which he posted after (!) his stupid post about calling the people being OP wankers!

I mean, how many times did I actually try to explain that to you? 4 times? 6 times? I don't know. Heck, even that user donutmaker tried to explain that to you and you're STILL coming up with excuses, what a fucking joke you are.

Talks about false accusations yet has falsely accused me of beleiving animefreak and also beleiving kurama can bust the olanet even when i SPECIFICALLY said what i was arguing and that it wasnt saying yes or no to kurama....

Yes - and unlike you I can provide this with your own statements which you blatantly denied.

You still haven't answered this question: Explain to me how we apparently bully him like you accuse us of doing so? It's obvious that his trashtalk backfires at him, especially if he calls other users as wankers. Or saying "this statement and that statement is an outlier. However, Kurama being planetary is true" - it's only self explanary that people calls on his bullshit.

It's even more funnier since you still stick up to the possibility that this TBB COULD PERHAPS destroy the world although I've debunked it dozens of times, lol.

And you're not a clown, you are the entire circus; you're just here to entertain those who can actually read a story. ;)

Funnily enough ive never seen animefreak call someone a wanker cause they disagreed with him.

Are you fucking blind? It's literally one of the first posts on the second page:

"Naruto still stomps by statements, scaling, and actual feats

OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that"

And what? Now you're disrespecting him by saying his post is headcanon? Fuck, according to your bullshit logic, Animefreak still SHOULDN'T HAVE CALLED THOSE PEOPLE WANKERS! Lmfao, you're a fucking idiot.

He calls animefreak a troll lol trolls dont have arguments and evidence to prove there points.

Lol, are you honestly for real? Animefreak doesn't have legit arguments nor legit evidences for his wanking, all of that is pure nonsense since Animefreak isn't able to get hyperboles.

Chinjao being continental is watever.

In fact, Chinjao being continental was stated several times in the manga, with an actual feat of Chinjao splitting that ice island (yes, it is not a continent) to get the treasures.

Even Chinjao's successor was stated to split an ice "continent" now. If Animefreak takes Kurama's statements as facts, then he should do that with Whitebeard and Chinjao as well. And instead of that, he's suddenly talking about "debunking" and all that other stuff which other users did with his own nonsense, lol.

Lol, it doesn't even matter whether Animefreak was debunked once or twice; he's shamelessly making fun of those who come up with those statements or those who disagree with his arguments. And honestly, I don't give a single fuck about what you care or not.

Well i don't really know much about HS DXD.

Whether you know something or not about HS DxD doesn't matter since you're clearly missing the point.

Once again, Animefreak literally says "What? You think DxD has some good feats? All of that are just statements!" whereas 90% of his "evidences" are pure statements as well - and unlike DxD, whose main source is the novel, these Kurama statements are from the databook and its actual manga feats are nowhere comparable of what these statements are mentioning about.

Prove hakus body is weak.

Wrong yet again, lacks of reading comprehension...

Once again: Haku uses the reflection and thus moves with an incredible speed, the databook mentioned this as LS but with the manga, we can easily exclude this nonsense since Haku's weak body wouldn't endure the pressure at all. Even Tsunade was injured by moving with LS. Besides, speed of light getting slower at the time? Come on, even YOU should know that this is a bunch of crap, lol.

And yes, compared to Tsunade, Haku's body IS weak. Once more, context and circumstances matter!

You can apply this to every LS character in history? Okay, try to name those and do not forget; it is Kishimoto's own fault to include the force of LS being important for characters to move with LS. Hence it is Kishi's own rule.

The manga and databook are written/made up of the same person....

Yes, but you cannot expect that the same man can write 400 of pages without errors whereas he has to draw his weekly chapters.

That's why the manga is always the better source than a databook; at least for powerlevels or other debates like that. But don't get me wrong: even the manga can have statements which are highly exaggerated (hyperboles) and are not supposed to be taken too literal. E. g. Itachi's Yata Mirror blocking everything (NLF).

Again databooks are better cause they have way more information and way more detail.

Honestly, do you really think THIS information makes the databook better: "When the beast's chakra seethes the earth quivers and the heavens shake. Earth Shattering destructive power."???

Imo those information are adding nothing more important about those feats instead of fake hype. Sure, a few people can think that those statements are cool but it's nothing for me, especially not if I try to use those feats in vs battles.

Prove hakus body is weak.

Already did:

And yes, compared to Tsunade, Haku's body IS weak. Once more, context and circumstances matter!

You can apply this to every LS character in history? Okay, try to name those and do not forget; it is Kishimoto's own fault to include the force of LS being important for characters to move with LS. Hence it is Kishi's own rule.

What in depth analysis?

I'll only making it short for now:

• For analysing a statement, you always have to read between the lines
  • It is a single statement about a being or a technique? Then you have to read the entire chapter to analyse the moment properly
  • What does that statement really say? It is a correct translation? Or just something which is a normal phrase for japanese people to portray something being amazing?
  • After you're done with that, you can actually try to focus on the actual feat, the actual destruction on that caused feat
  • Analysing it via calcs (if you want to be extremely sure about the damage output) or via eyeballing

And then you have something like that:

Second panel: "Earth shattering destructive power." - although this sentence is different than the other one, it is a description on a certain attack instead of Kurama's pure strength, it is also the same meaning; destruction upon the environment.

And:

No Caption Provided

Too easy.

IIRC, I think I even had a different translation than the one Animefreak used (I'm not sure if he used the official translation or if a official translation exist from begin with) which said, Kurama's TBB destroyed the land:

First panel:

Tail Beast Ball:

A special ninjutsu used by huge Tail Beasts!! Itโ€™s power can blow away even the land.

Caption: Releases the condensed chakra!!

Second panel:

The Roar of the Angered God is the Prelude of Catastrophe thatโ€™ll Destroy the Land!!

A unique ninjutsu of Ten Tails that even Kurama is wary of. It interferes the natural energy with an immeasurable amount of Chakra and calls forth natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, tornadoes, and floods etc. It has tremendous range and destructive power, itโ€™s no longer something within human capacities, an attack that goes beyond human knowledge.

The resurrection of Ten Tails, means the end of the world....Thereโ€™s no jutsu to guard yourselves from these natural disasters once theyโ€™ve been summoned, people can only tremble in fear when facing Godโ€™s wrath.

As you can see, different translators can even interpret something different about the actual statements and thus, it is not intelligent to blatantly trust those statements, that's absurd. And yes, Etenboy, the translator, is a reliable translator.

Yes it woukd mean its true....cause its the author....he created them....

No, he only created the statements, it's the readers' role to interpret these statements as something true or not.

And I doubt, Kishimoto really thought about something like "That's a proof for Kurama being planet level" when he wrote this statement, lol.

And if your ginna ask for viz trnalsations for Naruto than any and all arguments that have scans NOT involving viz shoukd be looked at again and reconsidered.

Dude, I'm always considering official translations on statements, especially on inverse battles in which feats are not everything.

And yes, I mostly want to read the official translation of a statement in One Piece as well. I'm not only debating here on CV but also on popular One Piece forums in which official translations sure can help a lot to verify your own assertions.

Hence I repeat: What does the official translation say about Haku's speed?

Thats DC.

It is AP/DC, hence factually wrong.

Attack Potency:

"An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces.

We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well.

Also, kindly remember that Attack Potency is the measure of Destructive Capacity of an attack, and as such, is measured via its energy damage equivalent. Hence, characters that destroy mountains or islands are not automatically mountain or island level, especially if they are small. The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

I posted the AP definition from VSBattles Wiki here but at the end, AP is used to measure the DC. You probably mean that AP and AOE are different, right? Cause on that case, you'd be right.

Was that the DC of whitebeard or the AP?

It's Whitebeard's AP/DC. ;)

Goku's Kamehameha doesn't have to since you're measuring the energy output of an attack whose Area of Effect does not necessarily make a role. The same here with Kurama's TBB, except Kurama's TBB does not have planetary AP/DC, it has island level/small country AP/DC.

You were saying if there planet level than they should destriy the planet or you said there battles should destroy the planet but i think younsaid that one in another thread.

No, I really didn't try to say something like that nor did my statements indicate that:

...No, I will not wait, here: this is what I said before: Otherwise you can explain to me how does that make story-wise that Kurama can apparently destroy the effing planet? Can you show to me as well that Kurama has supporting feats of planet busting instead of his usual mountain/small country lv feats?

I haven't mentioned anything about that; neither that Kurama HAS to DESTROY a planet or something else. In fact, I said, you can show me the supporting feats of planet busting - and yes, it is different than simply destroying a planet out of nowhere - if Kurama has that.

Also, I clearly explained it even further that I think about planet level AP: Of course not since you measure up the AP in different ways instead of that character randomly destroying the planet. However, Kurama has none of them.

Why are you bringing up SSB Vegetto and merged Zamatsu? You're missing the point anyway since I'm not talking about AOE, lol.

Animefreaks posts are supporting evidence actually lol how convenient for me

No.

The explosion was caled that big.

You can calc the explosion or the crater (they mostly calc the crater cause of the TNT calculations) - what else should they calculate? Lol.

He didnt think about fighting him head on but based on the fact hes cramming him, he could have if he wanted to.

He pummeled him because the advantages over Kurama allowed Naruto to do so; he could literally do that with his base form as well but yet again, SM allows him to pull out more ninjutsus with more strength.

Hence the only importance was to distract Kurama good enough to extract his chakra.

Nobody on his right mind would argue that SM Naruto is on par with this:

It's 100% Kurama with a casual TBB on the first panel and on the second panel, it's 50% Kurama whose chakra was extracted and yet, he pulled out something like that.

No, Naruto perfectly judged his own power and that's why, he achieved his goal.

No befire kushina cane kurama couldnt land a single hit on him lol

Which is straight up wrong; Kurama filled Naruto with hatred and was about to possess his body again if it wasn't for Kushina, lmao. You do realise if Kurama would be successful, Naruto would have died, right? You do not have a clue how helpful Kushina was for Naruto.

Yeah except kaido hit back at least lol kurama didnt and was actually pissed at Narutk.

What the fuck? Kaido was pissed at Luffy as well and finished him up with a named haki attack, lmao.

Of course Kurama was pissed at Naruto - dude was extracting his chakra after all. Do you realise how stupid your argument is? You're basing Kurama's inferiority based on him being pissed, lol.

KCM Naruto used a sealing technique from the Sot6p which sealed Kurama at the end, not to mention that Kurama lost tons of chakra but let's just ignore that, lol.

You said it in the ither thread we wrre arguing in.

Yes, and you obviously got it wrong, lmao.

Regardless your wrong. It doesnt boost you slowly.

I am actually talking about Naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style - and this seal allows the merging of the tailed beast's chakra with the user.

Hence I mentioned this is a slowly progress in which Kurama's chakra slowly boosts Naruto's chakra. Again, I'm neither talking about KCM nor Bijuu Mode Naruto, I'm talking about base Naruto's chakra being huge cause of Kurama's chakra merging with his own.

Thus, it is an exclusive ability which you cannot give every character, not even Burrito unless his Otsutsuki chakra slowly merges with Burrito's own chakra as well.

War arc and after kurama?

War arc SM Naruto still loses to Kurama, why do you think SM Naruto can suddenly beat the strongest Bijuu only because he can now control the chakra of the same Bijuu?

Its not a fallacy.

It's a fallacy, simple as that.

Prove hes in denial.

Lol, you can't be serious. Just admit you're being wrong and move on ffs.

How is anyone who HASNT seen your other debates suppose to beleive you if you dont debate and instead scream wanker?

Yeah, how about reading my second post on this thread then? Fucking useless.

I havent seen him debate why the novels cant be used but im damn sure not gonna beleive you of all people after what your doing here

Instead of acting like a retarded dipshit, you can simply TRY to read his other threads in which he's doing his usual wanking and THEN you could say something about not believing me.

Imagine of protecting one of the biggest wankers on this site, on par with undre and Co, by saying he's not wanking and relying on statements make sense.

Imagine of acting stupid whenever it comes about debunking statements with "B b but author and so!".

Imagine of being toxic by losing an argument and instead trying to counter with ad hominems without doing the actual thread some kind of favor (for example by simply fucking off, seriously, why the fuck are you even here?!).

Imagine your own reading comprehension is so bad, you cannot even understand 5-10 repeated arguments which are underlined and bold and still coming up with the same nonsense over and over again.

...But yeah, I of all people should be in disbelief, lmao.

And why cant all those people be wrong?

It's because there are complex rules about putting a character on multiverse level, especially in dimensional tiering. It's not as easy as Animefreak tries to buy us with those hyperbole statements lol.

Yes why wouldnt i question it?

Yeah, why?! I mean, you're seeing a lot of people calling his bullshit out, clearly mentioning his contradiction or his usual wank and you are questioning those people? It's absolutely legit! ;)

And as for Animefreak, he reaps what he sows - it's that simple.

And its not like i dont know him at all

Okay? You do know Animefreak and yet, you cannot believe the people who are saying that he's talking a lot of nonsense? Error 404, logic not found.

In the ones ive seen, he hasnt wanked and always shows scans fir his evidence.

Okay, and have you ever tried to read those "evidences" to see whether Animefreak is logical or not?

But your the same dumbass who said NO TO THAT

What are you talking about? Bro u stupid?

Once again: Of course it is obvious why Animefreak thinks SM Naruto is planetary; it is because he uses those hyperboles as facts to wank the shit outta him. It is so obvious, I still do not know how you can deny this at all, lol.

(bold is the assessment and the conclusion is in underline)

Lmao, I've even wrote this and you're acting like I haven't said anything like that: He distorts simple statements as he likes to push his own agenda even further. And besides, let's say he has the proof of Kaguya being multiversal, which is not the case, this would already been etablished by the own fandom and being taken as a fact by various VS Battles sites. Nuff said.

You are simply dumb for not getting that I refusing his "EVIDENCES" such as the statements and that's why, I debunked those statements! It makes more sense to start walking on a desert and talking to a cactus instead of debating with you. Many brain cells just died, roflmao.

You can say its cringe....still bullying?

You're basically saying it's bullying to call his bullshit out - and yes, that's cringeworthy.

Are you going to tell those people who're saying "The Earth being flat is bullshit cause of..." because they actually have proofs which debunks false assertions?

Lmao, okay, we have an example in which you are calling someone out being a thief for robbing a fucking bank and then we have this thread of people calling out a troll for his bullshit - do other people see those similarities? I see nothing of them. But to make a more solid example: A thief is stealing your bag, you're trying to get it back and you got it back, a viewer suddenly comes to call YOU as the thief - wouldn't you think that is't cringe as well? Lol.

Man, this is actually memeworthy, thanks for the sources, Illogical6.

Second just outright saying ehat he says is trash and his evidence is trash is bullying to me.

Wrong yet again. It's not bullying to say his assertions are bullshit and also his evidence if they are wrong from begin with, illogical6.

How can i be biased towards animefreak if im not agreeing or disagreeing with anything HES saying...

I'm not talking about you agreeing or disagreeing with his fanfiction, I'm talking about you denying that he is a wanker/troll. And yes, that's confirmation bias.

I called you a lost casue for not thinking it makes sense and your reply was "yes i am a lost cause for thinking statments making kurama planet level dont make sense".

Reading comprehension = F.

I said: Yeah, I AM a lost cause of thinking the statements of a dudesaying Kurama is planetary level do not make sense.

Once again, it would be nice if you stop ignoring context and circumstances because I mentioned that it's obvious WHY Animefreak things Kurama is planet level and thus, I mentioned him using hyperboles to wank the shit outta them. Have you got this point or are you still getting paid for playing Humpty Dumpty?

Of course that how you portray someone with commom sense. Cause you have none.

That was funny, lol.

As I said: CV user with common sense: Questions the user stating of a person being planetary based on 3 statements. Also questions whether another character really matched the strength of this supposed planet lv character. Oreo: HoW DoEs ThAt MaKe nO sEnSe?!

As I said, you guys are cracking me up, lmfao.

But you didnt debate.....you called him a wanker...nowhere in your post was there counters or anything...you just insukted hom and left....again its a thrrad.

Stop lying, Pinocchio; your nose is already longer than Ussop's one, the grandmaster of the liars, lol.

Says the guy harping on his lap as we speak and supposedly has been doing it in other threads as well?

You can't say anything against that: Yeah, that's why I am here; to debate. That's why I was calling out Animefreak's bullshit, that's why I'm currently babyshaking you from left and right. Yes, I am here to debate.

You're just salty, you're being babyshaked from left and right by me, lol.

Prove there hyperboles than.

Already did.

Thats not feats. Thats scaling.

Completely wrong.

This dude really doesnt know wthe difference between scaling and feats..........

True, you do not even know how to scale something. "SM Naruto = Kurama", just saying, lol.

Well there is a legit point.

Still no.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheDs

@oreo6 said:

@donutmaker31: even tho he did come out and say OP people wank and even tho he may have instigated something, that wasnt the point. The point was no one debated against him. When Ds called him a wanker, that wouldve been fine if he also countered the evidence he made but he didnt. Just dismissed him as a wanker and continued his day. That was my only problem. But ill leave it at that.

Cause ill have to see for myself. Even if you say hes been debunked, i mean, people have said ive been debunked despite me almost certainly knowing i didnt lol and plus people usually say "hes been debunked" as a retaliation thing cause there either salty from a past debate or are just against them cause they disagree.

So ill just the whole animefreak thing alone. Of course Ds is gonna reply soon but other than that, ill leave this situation alone. Kinda derailed the thread hard.

Lmao, even debating with another user, you're still coming up with shameless excuses.

Wrong, plenty of people tried arguing with him, trying to make a point of Chinjao and WB being continental lv based of Animefreak's own argumentation that those statements do not mean jack shit. Afterwards, he of all people called those users "OP wankers"; I simply mentioned the irony of his post but of course, people with shitty reading comprehension do not get that.

Once again, do not lie, Pinocchio. My second post was a clear answer on his "evidences", you weakass clown, lol.

Oh, people have said you were debunked and you couldn't believe that? Hmmmmmmm... I do see some similarities between those discussions and our debate, lol.

Yeah, please leave that alone, roflmao.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@kajin_style: it killed the hell pain. And kakuzu would have died if not for multiple hearts but i digress.

Yeah i wasnt really saying luffy was weak

.i was just pointing out he did more than just the rhino. He gets better sage mode feats later.

By this time we can gauge some lightning fast stuff like kid kakashi being faster than lightning. People always say he didnt rrally do it but not only did guy say he did but the only reason his jutsu is called lightning blade is cause he did it. He wouldnt have named it that otherwise.

I dont really know who would wim, i just dont think being able to fly and having range is all it takes to give Naruto a problem.

Feats after the Pain Arc wouldn't count in this debate meanwhile the OP of this thread allowed us to use all of G4 feats current and future feats. We haven't even gotten into how Snakeman is still G4 and can be argued in this debate.

If you are going to believe Kid Kakashi is faster than lightning, then you damn well better believe Chinjao split an entire continent.

Tell me, does Sage Mode Naruto have any attacks he can effectively use to take out aerial targets? Maybe throw his Rasen Shuriken? That'll be too easy to see coming and dodge not to mention he can't spam it as this is a big drain of energy on him.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, G2/G3 Luffy is enough. No need for G4.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy easiely.

these guys above have no clue what a hyperbole even is.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gear 4th Luffy if he avoids Naruto's rasen shuriken

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@oreo6: Sry But I have to quote this guy aswell even though you said enough @theds

"Anyways you would have to prove hakus body is weak. And stop being a hyoocrit. Manga says LS haky yet you deny ut even tho u gi by manga."

God damn just read for one time the fucking viz translation before coming up with false informations, Haku state something with teleportation, nothing about LS:

No Caption Provided

Nothing about LS and let say even if Haku was speaking something about LS, it would be cleary just a hyperbole statement or did you wanna tell me that Kuma using LS attacks and PRE TS Zoro dodge these LS attacks?

Hyperbole statements, otherwise we would have a pre ts zoro who already can dodge lightspeed. In both Naruto and One piece case both ls statement are most like hyperbole.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Nothing i used was after pain arc though.

I dont really know much about chinjao but its factually impossible that kakashi didnt do what he did or else his jutsu name wouldnt be called lightning blade. Plus again, guy saw it himself.

He can make his rasen shuriken expand on impulse. He did that when the pains dodged it. If his rasen shuriken misses, he can always expand it.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Almost every translation says lightspeed. And stop getting mad over nothing. Your being so immature just cause i didnt mention viz lol calm the hell down. You can take that translation. Ill take the 500 other ones, plus the databook PLUS time seeming to freeze when he moved. Time doesnt seem to stop when you go hypersonic. Time doesnt seem to stop when you go massively hypersonic. You piece it together.

And why cant zoro be FTL pre timeskip?...o dont understand. People always have a problem with high tier stuff happening early in series like lighyspeed feats or planetary. Whos to say your not downplaying that verse?

Especially since many series have started right out the gate with planetary and even star level stuff before. As well as LS. I dont see why its impossible for zoro or anybody else to be LS early series. But i dont follow OP like that so eh

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: Sure. "Excuses". I think your hyperboleing lol

Like i said. Idc what he did in other threads. Im talking about this one.

Yeah sure. Stop sucking me lol

Yeah. Talks about comprehension but couldnt comprehend that sentence. People who have had spite against me have told me i was "debunked" cause they were upset at the argument we had. Almsot every CV user does this. Even outside of CV lol no one likes admitting there wrong so they say your "debunked".

So why should i beleive a person who hates me when they say im "debunked"? Knowing your mentally troubled ass, you probably have done that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Plus other people have defended my points so what do you have to say about them? Exactly. Cause your biased as well.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Thats still not definitive proof that its a hyperbole. Wheres the FACT at? Where was it stated by the author that there hyperboles? Until then its guesstimates. Your not kishi. You cant talk on his behalf.

My debate was never about the hyperboles. My debate with you was calling people wankers without debating which you did in this thread. YOUR the one that made it about hyperboles lol. Logic=00.

All your "evidence" was "this is clearly a hyperbole" . Thats all youve been saying. Again you cant say it wasnt planetary in AP.

Tsunade *punches* being stronger isnt the same as her *body* being stronger. And wheres the proof hakus body ISNT as durable as hers anyway? How do you know? Haku died on purpose and to a lightning blade which is a piercing attack. Theres no way to refute that claim even if i made it.

I didnt ecen make fun of your argument. All i said was "your using hakus body as an argument?". Get a room dude.

If the dude riding the bicycle made time appear to freeze like haku did then i disagree.

No. You still ignored him. AGAIN you talk about comprehension but you have none it it ๐Ÿ˜‚ YOU posted the reasons why his scans were wrong TO MEEE. *I* didnt post the shit. HE did. Hence YOUR ARGUMENTS should go to him. Wanna know why? Cause YOUR debating against HIS evidence ya damn brainiac. ALSO because *I* am not arguing wether kurama IS or ISNT planetary. YOU TWO are the only ones talking about that. NOT *MEEEEE*. Understand? If course you dont. What did i do to debate with peeople like this man.

Yeah again. Where in any of those am i implying anything? Lol i even said in the same thing you quoted that i wasnt in either side. Again. Talks about Comprehension but has none of it.

You still have yet to prove im on either side or implied i was. Only thing i implied was his evidence *MADE SENSE, but if courde you read that as "hes agreeing with him"...cause of course you lack comprehension lol

He doesnt have to think "thats propf kurama is planetary" all he has to di is make kurama planetary and imply somewhere....like the databook...that he implied over 3 times. But alas, heres the part where you say its FOR A FACT hyperbole with no evidence

Quoting him isnt tagging him but okay. I said you didnt *tag* him fool

AP cant be the same as DC. Many series prove otherwise many, many, many times. But watever. DC, AOE watever. Any time a big explosion is calved, its the "AOE" thats calced. Unless it vaporizes something. In which case ill say obviously a planet AP attack would vaporize a mountain lol that doesnt mean that was its limit. The calc only shows what happened in that scan. Theres no reason to be beleive that was its limit.

I alreadu said how your bullying him and you ignored that. Your just calling him a wanker and laughing at him. Thats bullying to me. Also where did he trash talk in THIS THREAD?

You mean that "SCAN" of kuramas TBB showed island level. Wheres the proof that was its limit?

I broughy up merged zamasu and SSB vegetto because like i said to you in that same exact damn sentence ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ you had mentioned if they dont planet bust or planet bust when they fight, they cant do it. But like i also said, you nay have said that in the other thrrad we argued in. Im dropping it tho cause im not gonna play "who said this or that".

Okay so Naruto cant compare with his TBB....why cant he compare with kurama in general? A move isnt a fighter. Naruto cant compete with the destruction if a tailed beast bomb but that doesnt mean he cant beat kurama if he didnt use a TBB

Again. Kurama didnt land a single hit even before kushina. The fact kurama put hatred into him anyway was CAUSE Naruto beat him down into the position where he could take his chakra. Anyways filling ine with hatred isnt a hit plus he had to exploit naruto taking his chakra which is more proof for me that Naruto was bodying him.

I didnt base it on him being pissed. Him being pissed was supportimg but of course with having low comprehension, you thought otherwise lol

Obviosuly didnt lose that much since he TBB may as well have been the size if a mountain itself.

Well i wasnt talking about the seal. I was talking about his modes and all his modes boost him massively. 8 gates does the same. Raikages lightning cloak does the same. Narutos not the only one who goes through that. Juubito and juudara too

I never said SM would beat kurama

Prove hes in denial.

Calling OP fans wankers just out of nowhere isnt him calling people wankwrs cause they disagree. He didnt even tag anyone when he said it. He personally thought the people in this thread were wanking. Not because someone debated him and disagreed.

Dont know what your 2nd post has to do with anything about anyone NOT seeing your other threads but alright

Yeah i could try reading his other threads. When did i say i wouldnt? All i said was i wouldnt beleive you lol so im a dipshit for not beleiving someone whos getting heated at me? Lol

Again why wouldnt i question it if *I* havent seen it? So basically your telling mento blindly follow the crowd lol okay then.

Yeah ive read his arguments and they *MAKE SENSE* for why he thinks the way he does. Doesnt mean i have to scream and call him a wanker, disingenuous troll. I see his evidence and i see why he thinks the way he does. It makes sense he would. Thats all.

You didnt say that last time. Last time you said even his thoughts for thinking sage mode was planetary was wrong and didnt make sense. Now your changing it up and saying "of course it does" lol watever bro. Im not gonna play who said what.

No im saying its bullying to not debate and immediatly dismiss him as a troll and wanker. Calling out his BS is fine but if your not ginna prove why its BS then.....

Wrong. It IS bullying to just say what he says is wrong if you dont prove they are. Which you didnt do with him. Just called him a Wanker and left. Any evidence yiu showed that his evidence is wrong was TOWARDS ME in a tag for ME. Not HIM. Meaning you didnt debate him. Yet again.

You basically just reworded what i said lol saying "Yeah, I AM a lost cause of thinkingย the statements of a dudesaying Kurama is planetary levelย do not make sense." Isnt much different than saying "yes i am a lost cause for thinking statments making kurama planet level dont make sense". But watever dude. Not gonna play this game.

Again. Of course you would portray common sense as that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Again. You didnt debate him...you called him a wanker...insulted him and left. Any evidence to debunk what he said was towards ME. Again you DIDNT. DEBATE HIM. AT ALL ๐Ÿ˜‚

I cant be babyshaked by someone saying somethings a hyoerbole for afact wothout proof its fact. How can i be babyshaked by someone who thinks there kishimoto lol. Did you hear kishimotk say it was hyperbole? Than its assumption.

Thats not feats, thats scaling. But considering your never gonna realize the difference, i guess we're done with that topic lol

Anyways when are you gonna argue against animefreak and NOT guve all your evidence to ME? Thad be nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9
deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@kajin_style: Nothing i used was after pain arc though.

I dont really know much about chinjao but its factually impossible that kakashi didnt do what he did or else his jutsu name wouldnt be called lightning blade. Plus again, guy saw it himself.

He can make his rasen shuriken expand on impulse. He did that when the pains dodged it. If his rasen shuriken misses, he can always expand it.

Well maybe it is time you started reading/watching One Piece. Chinjao was said to have split the ice continent in One Piece with his head but many here including myself would call that AIS (Author induced stupidity). So we discard that outrageous claim.

Yet here you are believing Kakashi could move as fast as lighting because he named his attack lightning blade. You really need to re-evaluate your reasoning because the only reason he calls it that is because his hand is covered in lightning not because he moves that fast.

Expanding the rasen shuriken is not going to hit Luffy, let alone is one rasen shuriken going to be enough to take out Luffy. You have to realize that in this setup, Naruto is completely out classed.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@daruma said:

@tyki_mikk25: Bruh do you understand how mirrors work?

Does this even matter, it is still a hyperbole so no.

@oreo6

Theds quote you multiple times(over 60quotes) yet you just pick up not even the half, do you just ignore all the points?

And no Zoro isnยดt ftl or that shit pre ts, Kizaru is LS and he blitz all supernovas on Zoro lvl easily, so no one of them can be ftl dude, stop wanking one piece to wank Haku speed feat aswell, both are just hyperbole states.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9
deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: No it's not LMAO he moves via reflection on panel it's an outlier not a hyperbole.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Lightspeed Haku. Learned something new again...

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is happening here?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto manga is unlikely to show feats that prove the statements of the Databooks. Ukyo Kodachi does not know how to use the powers of the characters nor does he show decent feats besides it is incoherent ... it is hard to defend Kurama level planet with Kodachi being the writing and showing the characters with such a low level of power ... I particularly make no effort to defend a work by a sloppy author.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current gear 2nd luffy will most likely wreck SM Naruto.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my this thread...

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Sivil-Law

@daruma@tyki_mikk25@oreo6@animefreak1 Hey fellas yall know there are plenty of light speed feats in Naruto. Some characters use teleportation to achieve that level of speed others use raw speed. With the technique below Sasuke was able to achieve lightspeed movement with the aid of using a ninja tool summon (i.e. teleportation). Itachi was able to match that level of speed without using teleportation summons.

The shurikens are not traveling at that speed, it talks about the movement of throwing the shurikens. A lot of this stuff is misunderstood and overlooked in Naruto. This is technicality not hyperbole.

@animefreak1 Aye man you shouldn't rely on broad statements like those. Instead focus on those that go into detail about the technique's function.

No Caption Provided

Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation* (ๅฃๅฏ„ใ›ใƒป้›ทๅ…‰ๅ‰ฃๅŒ–, Kuchiyose: Raikou Kenka)

Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

User: Uchiha Sasuke

A variety of sealed battle tools

At the request of their master, they make their appearance!!

This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like swords or kunai into, for instance, a scroll or one's clothes beforehand, allows them to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced. The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative...!! Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.

[picture of Sasuke summoning 2 shuriken from his wrists

โ†‘Just by touching the "marks" that can be drawn anywhere, the ninja tools are summoned in an instant!!

Now is the time to win or lose!

Returning to my hand is a long-serving warrior's tool!!

[picture of Sasuke summoning a giant shuriken]

โ†‘When a weapon is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.

*The "blade" is usually translated as "sword". However, this "sword" shouldn't be interpreted as merely meaning "sword". The meaning extends to practically all sharp weapons. Even shuriken fall under this (the last kanji in shuriken is the same as the kanji for "sword" in this name). I chose to translate it as "blade" to capture the broader meaning.

Also, the exact meaning of this name would be "Lightning sword-ification". With the "lightning" referring to the speed at which it happens. The "lightning" doesn't refer to the electricity of lightning, though. It specifically refers to the flash of lightning.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: I already knew about the ice continent thing...

Yeah because kakashi had to have dine it otherwise his lightning blade wouldnt be called lightning blade.....plus a character said he SAW IT happen...cmon dude.

I never said it was. I just gave iptions cause you asked ne what he could do. And i actually think it could hit him. I think its fast enough to. But thats me. Thats the only sure fire way he can win imo. Hence why i said i qas split earlier.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: lol sure "quote". Do you even read the thread? Otherwise you would know what you just said was pure retardation.

Or you can say kizaru is MFTL...wheres the proof, wheres the proof, wheres the proof? So sick of you "debaters" not giving evidence for your shit ๐Ÿ˜‚ and yet yall get mad cause i dont concede to your BS.

voidisthenam3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps. He can punch through mountians. Naruto gets his hands pierced by pain.