Sage Naruto VS Gear 4th Luffy

• 167 results
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto cant make 1000s of RS. When he hit kurama with all those clones thats was an internal battle. He couldnt do that in the war

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Good thing those clones used Odama rasengan. Your knowledge of Naruto is piss poor

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: that feet wasnt done in the war. And that was only 30 clones using super size Rasengans

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: He didn't do it out of lack of capacity, he didn't because Kurama's power was better and more efficient. And I only replied for your mistake on him using clones with FRS, when it didn't happen.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto gets pummeled.

Serph89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM Naruto casual planet buster? Lol

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps by statements, scaling, and actual feats

OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KingOne

Base Luffy one shots this fodder.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Luffy doesn't need G4 to low diff any version of Naruto below at least Bijju mode

Luffy oneshots in base

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Naruto stomps

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: As much of a Naruto fan I am nothing you showed helps him. While I’m sure who wins you are clearly trying to say SM Naruto is stronger than Kurama which is beyond false. SM Naruto isn’t planetary and isn’t anywhere near Kurama in terms of raw power. All Naruto did the entire fight was push Kurama back a few times, Kurama was literally going to blow Naruto to shreds with a TBB but 8 tails caught it and Kushina had to hold Kurama down to prevent him from killing Naruto. If you want more just look when the manga compared Kurama’s chakra to Naruto’s in the war arc Naruto’s chakra is small compared to Kurama’s and we didn’t even see his entire chakra circle only a portion of it.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto:

I get where you're coming from but you'er wrong. You see...

It isn't false. And you're wrong about the Kushina and Bee thing

Killer Bee blocks ONE Tailed Beast Ball, Kushina pauses the fight so that she can talk to Naruto and fill him with love so that he can fight against Kurama's hate, and then she trips Kurama ONCE.

Naruto mostly fought on his own

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: I mean he did beat kurama didnt he? Yeah you could argue his DC is much higher cayse sage mode Naruto isnt hurling multi-mountain busting bimbs around but sage mode Naruto dies beat him.

Naruto was actually beating him even BEFIRE kushina stepped in to help. The reason kushina cane any way was CAUSE Naruto got him in a position to start taking his chakra but then kurama started taking him over.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Sage mode gives you a more than 10x multiplier based off of CM2 jirobo explaining his boost when he fought choji and CM2 is a bootleg version of sage mode. Even weaker than incomolete sage mode. So at the very least, Mastered sage mode gives a 10x boost

I even think pain arc Naruto would probably win just based off that. Either way, one rasen shuriken ends it all.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also if lesser powerful ninja can survive pains ST that destroyed the leaf, Sage Naruto can. The same Shinra Tensei thats way worse than luffys king kong gun.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: God you’re unbelievably naive literally nothing Naruto did had any damaging effect on Kurama except for 1 RS and that only left little markings on his fur. The only thing Naruto did was push Kurama back a few times. It’s like saying I can push a robot with the weight of a refrigerator back but that robot could have the energy to blow me up because it has a grenade launcher built into it. Naruto would’ve died not once but twice if Kushina or 8 tails didn’t intervene.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: Doesn’t change the fact that Naruto was going to die from a TBB if 8 tails didn’t grab it.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Oreo6

@sixpathsnaruto: Has nothing to do wuth power though. Naruto dying to something he cant tank yet and Naruto beating someone are two different topics.

Plus how do you even know he would die? Narutos been in just as bad situations. Like when shukaku traps him in sand coffin and he was a kid when that happened.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps by statements, scaling, and actual feats

OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that

Lol, shut up. Saying One Piece wankers whereas you totally wank the crap outta the Naruto verse is the most disingenuous shit I've ever read, lol.

G4th Luffy still stomps by statements, scaling and actual feats, whether you like it or not.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: At least he has the decency to post scans that back him up.

Im not saying i agree or disagree with what hes saying. But i hate sorry people who call others wankers despite you not only not debunking anything there saying but also them having the evidence clearly backing them up. It just makes you look so in-denial.

He could be wrong. He could be right. But your not gonna prove hes wrong by laughing at him and screaming "wanker!!" 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ that's why we debate. Thats what the point of this site is.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheDs

@animefreak1 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto stomps

First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

Second panel: It's the same shitty databook, lmao. The same feat couldn't even destroy the fucking country in which Naruto was fighting. Once again, use your brain.

Third panel: Which translation? Does not matter since it's a no limit fallacy - hence it is more worthless than trash.

Fourth pic: "It can blow up the Earth", it is literally the same shit like above, what's wrong with you? Can Whitebeard suddenly destroy the planet just because Sengoku said that man has the power to destroy the world? Context is important and once again, you have a brain, use it please!

Fifth panel: Yeah, Naruto pummeled Kurama just how Bound Man pummeled Kaido? Still doesn't change the fact that each one of them can take the two protagonists out with a single powerful blow.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SixPathsNaruto

@oreo6: First of all sand coffin ≠ TBB second what in the world would Naruto have done to prevent being vaped by the TBB and if you even try to put his OR or SR above a TBB you have reached the peak level of clown scaling. Naruto wouldn’t have won the battle alone and that’s a fact as the nine tails proved he was faster by blitzing his clone and Naruto even stating he’s extremely fast and the shear power behind his own attacks would destroy Naruto. All Naruto could do for the last god damn time was push Kurama back that was his sole purpose even Bee knew that Naruto would lose that’s why he helped him hell Naruto even wasn’t confident enough to try and counter Bee on his statement. Naruto went into that fight knowing that Kurama was stronger it’s the entire reason he had the fight so he could use that power for himself don’t try to make it like Naruto could beat him even with less power because it’s been proven multiple time before and during the fight that he couldn’t.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

At least he has the decency to post scans that back him up.

I've debated with plenty of users like him taking every single kind of a statement too literal without looking at the entire context, especially since the databook uses a lot of hyperboles and no limit fallacies, let alone the inconsistencies.

Apart from that, read this: First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

I hope you can understand that better unlike Animefreak.

But i hate sorry people who call others wankers despite you not only not debunking anything there saying but also them having the evidence clearly backing them up.

1. He is a wanker. Saying it otherwise is being in denial; dude literally thinks Sage Mode Nardo is a planet buster based on pure hyperboles. Not to mention his claims of Kaguya/Naruto being multiversal.

2. Debunking hyperboles is easy; neither Animefreak nor other people could back up those statements with actual feats or statements which actually fit into the lore and the narrative of the entire verse.

Otherwise you can explain to me how does that make story-wise that Kurama can apparently destroy the effing planet? Can you show to me as well that Kurama has supporting feats of planet busting instead of his usual mountain/small country lv feats?

It just makes you look so in-denial.

Nope. Already adressed it above.

He could be wrong.

He IS wrong, though. And yes, already adressed it above.

But your not gonna prove hes wrong by laughing at him and screaming "wanker!!"

Instead of jumping on false conclusions, you just can simply try to read my actual answer: Saying One Piece wankers whereas you totally wank the crap outta the Naruto verse is the most disingenuous shit I've ever read, lol.

And this was related on this horse shit: "OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that".

Hence my post was an answer about his ironic and retarded bullshit answer to arbitrary put every guy - who disagrees with the "statements", "scaling" and "actual feats" - as a wanker.

I think I'm done explaining the obvious here. Other than that, Animefreak is always allowed to bring evidences about the "actual feats" and not these exaggerated statements, lol.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Oreo6

@sixpathsnaruto: That wasnt the point 🤦‍♂️ Narutos been in tough situations before. Just as bad if not worse since he was an unexperinced KID AND sand coffin keeps you from moving. Bijuu bomb is a projectile that he clearly saw coming

Idk. How about dodging? Using a shadow clone to launch himself like hes done many times. Notable times was against 1 tailed garaa and against pain.

Its actually funny cause jaraiays massive rasengan in incomplete sage mode whos WAY weaker than mastered sage mode Naruto was said to carve away at a mountain. Logically you could actually argue his OR would be able to compete with a bijuu bomb but of course, we know kuramas BB are multi-mountain so no.

Actually he was already winning the fight alone.............the reason kushina came anyway was cause Naruto got kurama in the position where he was gonna get his chakra taken in the first place. I said this already.

No bee helped cause he didnt want the bijuu bomb to hit him. Why are adding extra crap for? Tryna make it deeper than it actually is.

As soon as Naruto went into sage mode, he was stomping him. You can say all he did was blow him back. Sure. But when your blowing someone back 500 times in a row.....yeah.

Obviosuly in terms of just raw power, kurama is above Naruto at this point. My only argument was Narutos strong enough to beat him. Having more raw power doesnt mean you win 10/10.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how anyone can make an argument for naruto winning this is beyond comprehension, this is wank on another level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9
deactivated-5e3ad364a11c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy 8/10 those 2 fights he doesn't win are Naruto landing a random RS.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Yeah sure. You can say it is hyperbole. Only thing is kurama has 3 statements. Each mentioning how he could either lifewipe or destroy the earth. You cant call him a wanker for beleiveing something the author is continuously saying. Even if he was wrong, his claims make sense. Also you saying its a hyoerbole is borderline an opinion. Its not a fact. Truth is, ultimately we dont know. You can think somethings a hyperbole but going off on someone who thinks its not when it hasnt been confirmed hyperbole or not is wrong. You cant get mad at him for disagreeing.

He thinks sage mode Narutos planet pevel because hes fighting and beating someone who was said to be planet level over 3 times.....it makes absolute sense why hes saying the things he is. He has proof for his kaguya claim too which im sure yiuve seen already. A wanker is someone who INTENTIONALLY wanks. He genuinely thinks it and HAS THE SCANS to back him up. Thats not what a wanker does. People use the word wanker so much, they forgot what the real meaning behind it is.

If you agree with that then tell that to all the people who say cell is solar system. Cell has NO planet feats. NO moon feats. And NO star feats YET he has a statement saying he can destroy the solar system and guess what? Everyone buys it. If you want feats for one verse or character then you should have that same energy for all verses and characters.

Being able to destroy a planet doesnt mean you have to...lol DC, Marvel, DB and more are perfect examples of this. They have the power. Doesnt mean they HAVE to do it. Kurama would fit that description.

Again, you said he "wanked" the narutoverse without debunking or even attempting to debate him. So again your not gonna prove hes wrong by laughing and going off on him.

Alright well thats up to him. Thats his job.

SixPathsNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SixPathsNaruto

@oreo6: You do know that Naruto was barely able to even turn around from the time that Kurama started charging the TTB and from the time that Bee caught it right? Naruto wasn’t anywhere close to being fast enough to dodge it. And if you try to argue that he could do something else you’re stupid because in EVERY scenario that Naruto has been pushed into a corner he can’t escape he USED KURAMAS CHAKRA which he wouldn’t be able to use in this fight nor against Kurama himself.

Key word CARVE not blow up, not destroy in a matter of a few instants but CARVE meaning they would have to go around an entire mountain CARVE away at it. The CARVING process would be no different than when Jiraiya CARVED a tree with his rasengan it’d just be a bigger CARVE.

Naruto has no mountain vaporizing durability feats in sage mode he would be obliterated if he got hit by a TBB.

Naruto only pushed him back 4 times and Kurama even stoped one with his tail.

I swear this is the worse part about these debating sites people only dig as far as they want to but only stop there to try and prove themselves right it’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AnimeFreak1

More proof to back up my claim of Naruto SM being a Casual Planet Buster.

As shown in "The Last", a 100 Fodder Jounin could power up a Canon to the point where it could Teleport and Destroy the Moon!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3rd Raikage fought 10000 Shinobi at the same time and won (Though at the cost of his own life)

Naruto beat the 3rd Raikage in just Sage Mode.

Now you could try to argue that the 3rd Raikage was an Edo Tensei and therefore wasn't at the power of his prime but you fail to realize that it was a SHADOW CLONE who fought and defeated the Raikage.

Which gives more proof that Sage Mode Naruto alone is a Casual Planet Buster!

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsnaruto: No false. Kurama and Naruto literally stared at each other while the bomb was still in his mouth.

Funny you yourself a Baruto fan but say one of the dumbest pieces of garbage iver ever had to read. What Naruto fan says Naruto ha never gitten hinself out of a corner? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ he did it against shukaku when he thoughtof summoning jutsu, he did it against zabuza when they needed a plan, he did it against kabuto when he trapped him by taking the stab, he did it against kaguya vua the sexy jutsu and when he purposely let her think she caught him, he did it kakuzu with his shadow clones, he did it MULTIPLE times against the 3rd raikage. He does it against JUUBITO with his sage chakra. None of these times, he went into 9 tails mode except with 3rd raikage and that was only for one of the times. Plus he was in it already. The other time he did it in sage mode.

Even against MADARA he does it. Low on chakra, he uses shadow clones to stop his jutsu and madara even compliments him and says to kabuto "you werent lying. What a guy!". So please let me know.

Naruot mightve died to that TBB. My main argumeng was that him dying to it doesnt mean he wouldnt have win. If i shoot an MMA fighter, that doesn't mean he woukdnt have beaten me.

True but again like i exactly said. Sage mode Naruto was stronger than this jaraiya.

Yeah he would. Next.

Yeah i I overexxagerate (clearly) big whoop. More than what kurama did to effing Naruto. I cant even remember naruto getting HIT by him. Only time i remember naruto taking a clean hit from kurama was when his massive rasengan got dispelled by his tails.

Meanwhile Sage Naruto also suplexes him 😂😂😂 CASUALLY.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Oreo6

@animefreak1: What you just said right there. ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE.

If Sage Naruto is beating a guy who can fight 1000 ninja and 100 ninja are moon level than WHY wouldnt he be planet level!? Especially when we know NATURE CHAKRA IS STRINGER THAN REGULAR CHAKRA.

Im not gonna say i agree or disagree cause itll destroy the maik point of what im saying. Which is even IF you were wrong, hiw can they call you a wanker when you have LITERAL PROOF for what your saying.

Bro dont pay these laughingstocks any mind man. They did the same to me lol and many others.

Laughing and sending emojis. Meanwhile i was just happy i got there concession so early 😂😂😂 save more time for me.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

No problem my guy!

And by the way, it wasn't a 1,000 Shinobi, it was FREAKING 10,000!

Knowing haters, they'll try to deny this with all their might

At least I try to give proof for whatever I say when I say it, it's them ignoring it that proves they're not worth debating

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mee09

Current Gear 4th Luffy does not lose to this version of Sage Mode Naruto. I think as far as physicals are concerned Naruto isn't too outclassed. As this version of Naruto is physically stronger than Zoro by a lot. With Sage Mode's other abilities he can avoid Luffy's attacks (but not indefinitely). I'm sure he'd be durable enough to withstand more than a few of Luffy's attacks as well. He'd probably hold up a bit worse than Doflamingo.

However, he cannot tag this version of Luffy with a Rasenshuriken. Not this version of it. He only has so much chakra. There being a time limit on the form or not doesn't change that. At this point Naruto might be able to throw 2 Rasenshuriken at once. 3 if Kishimoto blesses him. But that's it. Luffy will avoid all of those with Gear 4th due to precognition and much better maneuverability.

Luffy's precognition at this point could be argued to be better than Naruto's at this point. If this was the Gear 4th Luffy that could only last 10 minutes. Then Naruto could easily outlast the transformation, its far more limited moveset, and would notice the strain that it has on Luffy. The OP didn't make this a very fair match.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Oreo6

@mee09: Didnt Narutos rasen shuriken cross a mountain range wide crater in a literal second? Idk hiw fast that is. But coupled with tricks like turning one of his shadow clones into a shuriken, using smoke bombs and possibly having clones ready for more sage power, i can definitely see Naruto tagging him with it. 7/10

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mee09

@oreo6: The Rasenshuriken is fast but Luffy is faster and has precognition. I don't know if it is as good as Sanji's. As observation Haki was supposed to be his speciality in the Straw Hat crew. But it is far better than it has ever been after the Katakuri fight. Naruto will never hit Luffy with it. He has too many ways to avoid the attack that Naruto can't predict or stop. War Arc Naruto had the advantage of being able to spam hundreds of clones with far greater durability, speed, and abilities. Sage Mode Naruto is only going to make like 12 clones at a time if that and can only do a fraction of the Rasenshuriken's that he could during the war.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

You can say it is hyperbole.

It IS a hyperbole; saying otherwise is just confirmation bias since the manga did not support this exaggerated statement at all.

Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Only thing is kurama has 3 statements.

Yes; and all 3 statements are from the databook, lmao. The same databook which put Haku at LS - and even this statement was debunked later by that teleportation thing which teleports objects with LS and only the 3rd Raikage managed to withstand the force.

How about simply sticking up to the manga as a source instead of poorly written databooks or the novel? The manga IS the main source of Naruto, please use it! Unless the databook has information which the manga did not even bring up.

Each mentioning how he could either lifewipe or destroy the earth.

And I'm gonna repeat myself again: First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

And: Fourth pic: "It can blow up the Earth", it is literally the same shit like above, what's wrong with you? Can Whitebeard suddenly destroy the planet just because Sengoku said that man has the power to destroy the world? Context is important and once again, you have a brain, use it please!

Man, Woodward would freak out if I used Sengoku's statement - backed up by the manga actually unlike that Kurama statement which came from the databook! - to justify a claim of WB being planet lv.

But the most funny thing is actually Animefreak himself; that disingenuous troll critizises verses like DxD of its "exaggerated statements" and its novel, although unlike Naruto or other verses from the HST the novel is actually the fricking main source of DxD.

I can't understand how you still blame people for calling him out what he is: a disingenuous wanker. It is simply an assessment.

You cant call him a wanker for beleiveing something the author is continuously saying.

Of course I can; either he unconscously takes the statements too literal, which is unlikely, or he simply uses those statements to push his own agenda of Naruto characters being extremely op.

And besides, of course you can doubt an author's statement if you discover huge amount of hyperboles in it; such as Whitebeard destroying the world.

He thinks sage mode Narutos planet pevel because hes fighting and beating someone who was said to be planet level over 3 times.....

1. Sorry, can you repeat it again? He thinks Sage Mode Naruto is planet lv because he fought against something - and nope, Naruto didn't beat him, fighting against Kurama was prior to the fact that Naruto wanted to control a bit of Kurama's chakra and thus he achieved this goal at the end - who was said to be "planet level" by 3 questionable statements which weren't even from the main source, the manga?

2. Nope, that does not work at all. Once again: Fifth panel: Yeah, Naruto pummeled Kurama just how Bound Man pummeled Kaido? Still doesn't change the fact that each one of them can take the two protagonists out with a single powerful blow.

Kurama was portrayed several times as a being whose power is even special among the Bijuus. Naruto mastering his Sennin Mode proves nothing about him reaching Kurama's level, otherwise he would simply abandon Kurama's chakra and instead keep focusing on his Sennin Mode to master it even better, lol.

And now try again to justify Animefreak's masturbating show.

it makes absolute sense why hes saying the things he is.

It makes absolutely no sense why he is saying all that bullcrap, just saying.

He has proof for his kaguya claim too which im sure yiuve seen already.

No.

He distorts simple statements as he likes to push his own agenda even further. And besides, let's say he has the proof of Kaguya being multiversal, which is not the case, this would already been etablished by the own fandom and being taken as a fact by various VS Battles sites. Nuff said.

A wanker is someone who INTENTIONALLY wanks.

And how is Animefreak even different? Lmao.

He genuinely thinks it and HAS THE SCANS to back him up.

You have no single clue about wankers often bringing up scans which were misinterpreted from begin with. And there are tons of wankers coming up with conclusions which the scans do not claim at all nor indicate that on this way.

People use the word wanker so much, they forgot what the real meaning behind it is

Those people use it correctly, you simply have no clue what you are talking about, lol.

If you agree with that then tell that to all the people who say cell is solar system.

"B but the others!!" "B b but Cell!" and now you tend to use excuses again. Boring!

Btw, only based on this single statement, Cell is not solar system level.

Cell has NO planet feats.

False, do you know something about scaling?

"ScAlInG? WhAt Is ThAt?! SoMe SoRt Of ExOtIc FoOd?!" Oh, okay, I guess... it's my bad. Sorry for asking. =/

NO moon feats.

Factually wrong.

And NO star feats

This statement is wrong as well.

YET he has a statement saying he can destroy the solar system and guess what?

Already adressed it above.

Everyone buys it.

No, DB tards buy it.

If you want feats for one verse or character then you should have that same energy for all verses and characters.

I agree.

And still Kurama is not planet lv, you and Animefreak can cry a river, though. Try to debunk this: First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

And: Fourth pic: "It can blow up the Earth", it is literally the same shit like above, what's wrong with you? Can Whitebeard suddenly destroy the planet just because Sengoku said that man has the power to destroy the world? Context is important and once again, you have a brain, use it please!

Kurama is NOT planet level and especially NOT SAGE MODE NARUTO.

Being able to destroy a planet doesnt mean you have to... lol

Of course not since you measure up the AP in different ways instead of that character randomly destroying the planet. However, Kurama has none of them.

Yeah, it's lol indeed how Kurama and especially Sage Mode Naruto are apparently planet lv.

DC, Marvel, DB and more are perfect examples of this.

Yes, since they have the feats for this scaling.

They have the power.

Yes, and unlike them, Kurama does not have this power.

Doesnt mean they HAVE to do it.

Of course since Attack Potency is the necessary energy meant to measure the Destructive Capacity. And, once again, Kurama has none of them.

Kurama would fit that description.

No.

Again, you said he "wanked" the narutoverse without debunking or even attempting to debate him.

I do not have to debate with him; a lot of users already debunked his diarrhea anyway.

And as for the rest, read this again and stop ignoring it:

Instead of jumping on false conclusions, you just can simply try to read my actual answer: Saying One Piece wankers whereas you totally wank the crap outta the Naruto verse is the most disingenuous shit I've ever read, lol.

And this was related on this horse shit: "OP Wankers saying otherwise ain't changing that".

Hence my post was an answer about his ironic and retarded bullshit answer to arbitrary put every guy - who disagrees with the "statements", "scaling" and "actual feats" - as a wanker.

I think I'm done explaining the obvious here. Other than that, Animefreak is always allowed to bring evidences about the "actual feats" and not these exaggerated statements, lol.

So again your not gonna prove hes wrong by laughing and going off on him.

My bad, did I do this right this time, though? ;)

And after debating with him (he doesn't even respond on the answers regarding his bullcrap, what a huge joke) and you, I can certainly say: Animefreak is a wanker.

Alright well thats up to him. Thats his job.

As if he'll bring more than exaggerated statements and misinterpreted texts, lol. Good joke however. :)

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds:

My boy, stomping naruto fodder fan tards right and left here haha.

Anyways Base Luffy or with G2 stomps.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine having to debate whether Animefreak of all people is a wanker or not ...

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds:

My boy, stomping naruto fodder fan tards right and left here haha.

Anyways Base Luffy or with G2 stomps.

This.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ramenboy wins because fuck that balloon.

Nah jk, no clue. I'm seeing Ramenboy fans saying Ramenboy wins while One Piss fans saying Balloon wins and since i haven't seen the latter, i don't know what to believe. Someone's gotta clear shit up first, what both can and can't do.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wankers don’t have to do it on purpose I seen people think Ezra was multiversal, since Natsu destroyed a void. And 2 million times faster than light.

It is actually a common thing for wankers to be genuine if they aren’t there trolls not wankers.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Imagine having to debate whether Animefreak of all people is a wanker or not ...

Yeah, this is truly shocking. How can someone be that denial to deny that Animefreak is a wanker? Lol.

Uttarashada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Uttarashada

Sage Mode punches aren't that strong.

Rasenshurinken is easily dodge able by Luffy.

Luffy wins.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Yray

Lol, how is this debatable? Luffy spite STOMPS

@animefreak1:Naruto SM being a Casual Planet Buster

No Caption Provided

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Except that bijuu bomb was launched into the air. How can he turn the world to ash if it doesnt connect with the world?......anyways next.

Doesnt matter. Especially since databook is author words who has LEAGUES more credibility than some random CV user 😂 everyone knows haku is lightspeed. He uses his reflection off the mirror to move and time seems to stop when he moves. Only time Naruto ever landed that punch was when haku was caught outside the mirror. Theres even a scene where haku tries to rush back in and Naruti catches him. Plus it was said he was getting slower over time. You can call them poorly written all you want. Your just wasting my time lol

And funny you talk about manga when the manga says haku is lightspeed too 😪😪😪😪😪😪

You can say that there hyoerbole. Its not confirmed they were. Meanwhil kishi write it 3 times lol. Besides my arguemnt wasnt wether he was hyoerboleing or not anyway.

Whitebeard doesn't have a databook aka author saying he can destroy the world.......so have fun with that.

Prove there hyperboles. You havent even proved HOW there hyperboles. Your only argument was "oh jf they had that power than they wouldve destroyed the planet" and i already debunked that trash notion. Tell that to superman, hulk or even DB characters lol they dont even destroy moons constantly.

Yeah cause chakra correlates to stats. You need chakra around your opponent to fight them. Naruto beating kurama would put him at planet level if kurama was planet level. And Naruto did beat him....don't know where you were going with that.

Okay? Only difference kurama didnt land a single solid hit 😂😂😂 and ince he went into sage mode he was "pummeling him" damn near every second with kurama making no comebacks. Your extremely reaching.

No he wouldnt cause KCM still gives an uo in stats. Why woukd he abandon kuramad chakra lol ssj is stronger than kaioken yet kaioken can still boost you past SSJ. Thats how it works for Naruto. You can be many times sttonger than kurama and youll still get a boost by going into KCM as oplosed to your base mode. Thats common sense.

Either way as i said. You cant call him a wanker. Wankers do it INTENTIONALLY. Hes clearly not. Until you can orove hes doing it intentuonally (LOL at that when hes going through the effort of posting and even having evidence for hus claims which trolls and wankers commonly dont do) then its wrong. Anyways next.

If you cant even see how it makes sense why he thinks this then im hinestly done talking to you. Wether he was wrong or right, beating someone whos been said to be planet levek 3 times by the authir himself DOES MAKE *SENSE*. Saying otherwise is immeasurably stupid.

Yeah. The evidence is there for it. I didnt write this.

Prove there hyperboles. Only than can you prove hes not planet level. Again you cant prove shit when all you di is shit on him instead of debating him. For all ik you could debunk what hes saying. But you don't. Instead you just bully him. If anything your more of troll than he could ever be. He actually debates. 👏

Just like how your debating me right now. All this your saying to me, you should've said to him in this thread.

False. Do you know something abiut feats. FEATS and SCALING are two different things genius 😂😂😂 cell has no FEATS. Obviously he has scaling.....and yet i don't know what im talking about 😂 you can hop off my lap now.

I never said kurama was planet level. Keep making assumptions.

You kinda did do it right this time lol i dont want ti have to tell you again though.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Oreo6

@donutmaker31: Only difference is wankers say things without evidence. Animefreak doesnt. You cant call them a wanker if they have a LEGIT REASON for how they cane up with the claim. Animefreak has a legit REASON to think sage mode naruto is planetary. Like hell i can actually say to myself "yeah i can see that". Wankers dont do that. At least not commonly. If they have reasons and evidnece why they think thise claims. There not wankers.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Prove hes a wanker next time instead of bullying him like most of you CV users do. Thanks 👌

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

It's like they ignored the Moon Canon and 3rd Raikage argument I put up simply because they don't want to admit they're wrong which is proven by evidence I GAVE!

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Except that bijuu bomb was launched into the air.

"Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have destroyed the Earth if it connects on the ground", "Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have killed all living things on the Earth!" - I do not give a single fuck about your headcanon.

Can you prove that this Bijuu Dama would have devastated the land in some sort of way? I can prove the contrast:

No Caption Provided

Doesnt matter.

So the databook contradicting the manga does not matter?

As I guessed it right, you're simply a garbage debater, lol. But next.

Especially since databook is author words who has LEAGUES more credibility than some random CV user

Keep spreading these excuses but I simply use the main source, the manga. And manga >>> databook.

Once again: Yes; and all 3 statements are from the databook, lmao. The same databook which put Haku at LS - and even this statement was debunked later by that teleportation thing which teleports objects with LS and only the 3rd Raikage managed to withstand the force.

Everyone knows that? No, only hardcore Narutards know this since that fits their headcanon - you are a part of them as well btw.

Haku uses the reflection and thus moves with an incredible speed, the databook mentioned this as LS but with the manga, we can easily exclude this nonsense since Haku's weak body wouldn't endure the pressure at all. Even Tsunade was injured by moving with LS. Besides, speed of light getting slower at the time? Come on, even YOU should know that this is a bunch of crap, lol.

Yes, they are poorly written. You need a tissue?

And funny you talk about manga when the manga says haku is lightspeed too

Which translation? Perhaps the viz translation? Even so, later events of the manga contradicts this statement, hence moot point.

You can say that there hyoerbole.

Yes, they are hyperboles:

First panel: Clearly a hyperbole. The phrase "that could easily turn the world to ash." is simply other words for causing destruction upon the environment. It is the same shit like the Voice of All Things in OP in which the user is apparently to hear everything from the universe. But we know that this statement is pure bullshit since neither the lore nor the narrative supports this kind of power. Do me a favor and use your brain dude.

Funnily enough that you haven't countered ANY of those arguments yet. Lol.

Its not confirmed they were.

Do you honestly think the author confirms hyperbole statements being - and I repeat -hyperbole? LOL.

Meanwhil kishi write it 3 times lol.

Kishimoto was also responsible for the current arc in Burrito. Nuff said, lol.

Besides my arguemnt wasnt wether he was hyoerboleing or not anyway.

Doesn't matter.

Whitebeard doesn't have a databook aka author saying he can destroy the world.......

Yeah? It doesn't?

No Caption Provided

Btw, this "keep in mind this only refers to his title, doesn't necessarily mean in terms of power level" came from the translator himself, mentioning that this phrase can be interpreted differently.

Furthermore, whether the databook says something like this or not does not mean jack shit since the main source is STILL the manga. Hopefully, you will use it someday, lol.

so have fun with that.

I already have fun with debunking your nonsense (and also Animefreak's nonsense). ;)

Prove there hyperboles.

Already did:

"Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have destroyed the Earth if it connects on the ground", "Perhaps that Bijuu Dama could have killed all living things on the Earth!" - I do not give a single fuck about your headcanon.

Can you prove that this Bijuu Dama would have devastated the land in some sort of way? I can prove the contrast:

No Caption Provided

And: Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Too easy.

You havent even proved HOW there hyperboles.

See above.

Your only argument was "oh jf they had that power than they wouldve destroyed the planet" and i already debunked that trash notion.

??????????????

No, I said this: Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Your only "argument" was "B b but Kurama could indeed destroy the planet", "B but that does not mean the statement is wrong" and I already debunked that trash notion. ;)

Tell that to superman, hulk or even DB characters lol they dont even destroy moons constantly.

They have feats which put them on that ballpark, Kurama not.

Yeah cause chakra correlates to stats.

Yes, and Kurama's power and chakra >>>>> Sennin Mode.

And Naruto did beat him....don't know where you were going with that.

Do me a favor and stop ignoring every single point here: 1. Sorry, can you repeat it again? He thinks Sage Mode Naruto is planet lv because he fought against something - and nope, Naruto didn't beat him, fighting against Kurama was prior to the fact that Naruto wanted to control a bit of Kurama's chakra and thus he achieved this goal at the end - who was said to be "planet level" by 3 questionable statements which weren't even from the main source, the manga?

It was never the goal to beat Kurama, it was Naruto's goal to distract Kurama good enough to extract the chakra out of him - at the end, he achieved his goal, got his KCM and sealed Kurama again. Other than that, Naruto was no real match against Kurama in terms of power.

Only difference kurama didnt land a single solid hit

Yeah, cause Ramenboy was protected by the Hachibi, otherwise Kurama's Bijuu Dama would have defeated him for sure.

Aside from that, Kurama easily paried Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan and even easily tanked his RS. Reread the fight again, Naruto had to use tons of shadow clones just to keep Kurama in bay, even with Kushina's supporting role.

and ince he went into sage mode he was "pummeling him" damn near every second with kurama making no comebacks.

See above; you call yourself a Naruto fan and yet you do not even know a single fuck about this fight, lol.

No he wouldnt cause KCM still gives an uo in stats.

Can you explain to me how you are able to contradict yourself that hard?

According to you, Naruto's Sennin Mode - a mode which massively pushes his stats - already made him on par with Kurama and yet, KCM makes Naruto even stronger than his Sennin Mode and thus stronger than Kurama himself? A mode which wasn't even the full Bijuu Mode?

Hence I hope you realise what you are talking about since KCM gives Naruto a massively better boost than Sennin Mode. Meaning Kurama's own power massively dwarfs Naruto's Sennin Mode.

Dude, I don't understand you at all, lmao.

Why woukd he abandon kuramad chakra lol ssj is stronger than kaioken yet kaioken can still boost you past SSJ.

See above.

Honestly, you are the first dude arguing about Sennin Mode Naruto on par with Kurama, lol.

You can be many times sttonger than kurama and youll still get a boost by going into KCM as oplosed to your base mode.

Except he wasn't; base Naruto was massively weaker than Kurama and Sennin Mode is not a mode which magically increases Naruto's stats on par with the beast which can casually destroy mountains, lol.

It is even highly questionable whether Sennin Mode Naruto can match 6 Tails Kurama, lmao.

Wankers do it INTENTIONALLY.

Dude's acting like there's only one kind of wankers who wanks their characters on some kind of way, lol.

As I've said: You have no single clue about wankers often bringing up scans which were misinterpreted from begin with. And there are tons of wankers coming up with conclusions which the scans do not claim at all nor indicate that on this way.

There are a few wankers who distort manga panels, statements, etc. to push their own agenda. They can literally write essays with huge amount of "evidences" but that does not mean anything if the evidences do not really support their scaling.

Besides, read this again: But the most funny thing is actually Animefreak himself; that disingenuous troll critizises verses like DxD of its "exaggerated statements" and its novel, although unlike Naruto or other verses from the HST the novel is actually the fricking main source of DxD.

Do you think he doesn't know that he could interpret these statements totally different or even wrong? He desperately does it against other verses, criticizes its statements but somehow, the statements which Animefreak uses are logical and true. You guys are cracking me up, lmao.

Until you can orove hes doing it intentuonally (LOL at that when hes going through the effort of posting and even having evidence for hus claims which trolls and wankers commonly dont do) then its wrong.

Once again: He distorts simple statements as he likes to push his own agenda even further. And besides, let's say he has the proof of Kaguya being multiversal, which is not the case, this would already been etablished by the own fandom and being taken as a fact by various VS Battles sites. Nuff said.

The case is, dude was already been proven wrong by many users and yet, he uses the same arguments over and over again. And yet, you are denying that he's simply wanking the fuck outta Naruto. This makes you either extremely blind or incredibly retarded. Nuff said.

If you cant even see how it makes sense why he thinks this then im hinestly done talking to you.

Doesn't really matter; I'm not even the only person recognizing your confirmation bias towards Animefreak but wayne. ;)

Wether he was wrong or right, beating someone whos been said to be planet levek 3 times by the authir himself DOES MAKE *SENSE*.

You are a lost case if you think Animefreak's argument actually makes sense, lol.

Saying otherwise is immeasurably stupid.

No, saying otherwise is immeasurably intelligent since people proves that they can read a story unlike Animefreak and you.

Yeah. The evidence is there for it.

Yeah. The hyperboles are already here. I guess, I can claim that WB could potentially destroy the Earth. Lol.

Prove there hyperboles.

Already did:

No Caption Provided

And: Kurama's strongest shown attack was that huge Bijuu Dama which clashed with the huge Bijuu Dama of the 5 other Bijuu's which resulted as a huge explosion - this feat is large island lv (lowball) or small country lv (highball) via calcs. And usually, this is the moment when those statements are debunked from manga feats.

Too easy.

Only than can you prove hes not planet level.

??????????????????????????????

Again you cant prove shit when all you di is shit on him instead of debating him.

Why should I debate about the arguments which were already debunked countless of times? Logic = 0.

Instead you just bully him.

Cringeworthy.

If anything your more of troll than he could ever be.

Tell me if you're actually done putting your head inside his rectal, just saying. ;)

Just like how your debating me right now.

This is not even a solid discussion since my debater does not bring arguments at all, it's rather trashtalk.

FEATS and SCALING are two different things genius

Matching the strength of a character with star lv AP is a feat, genius.

Lol, are you actually getting paid for playing dumb? I'm just curious.

cell has no FEATS.

Factually wrong.

I never said kurama was planet level.

You really haven't? Then what's this? "Wether he was wrong or right, beating someone whos been said to be planet levek 3 times by the authir himself DOES MAKE *SENSE*."

You kinda did do it right this time lol i dont want ti have to tell you again though.

No Caption Provided