Sage Madara vs Classic Dr Strange vs Classic Dr Fate

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Classic Dr Strange

Classic Dr Fate

Sage Madara or his most powerful incarnation

starts 50 meters apart

Indestructible planet

KO or Kill only

Who wins?

Callout: @DeathandGrim2 I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA DO THIS!! LOL btw @killemall deathandgrim says you're rude

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Strange wins, rather easily. Why is Madara even here?

Classic Strange could have defeated PR Beyonder. (Found this scan last night, hadn't seen it, PR Beyonder wasn't as omnipotent as some thing, IMO).
Classic Strange could have defeated PR Beyonder. (Found this scan last night, hadn't seen it, PR Beyonder wasn't as omnipotent as some thing, IMO).
This is what I believe Strange would do to Fate.
Yes, that is WWH, who matched Sentry and all of Marvel Earth. WWH would murder Madara instantly. WWH is a mere PEON compared to Dr. Strange.
Yes, that is WWH, who matched Sentry and all of Marvel Earth. WWH would murder Madara instantly. WWH is a mere PEON compared to Dr. Strange.

BIack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a spite battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biack said:

This is a spite battle.

Eh, Fate is a decent fight, but Strange would just take his helmet from him and end it if he was bloodlusted.

BIack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Strange.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Classic Strange could beat friggin' Loki D's wanked version of Madara

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

where is this from??

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MaZeRaIII

Dr. Strange >>> Dr. Fate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii said:

Dr. Strange >>> Dr. Fate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madara.

You need like 5 more between Fate and Madara

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara would get oneshot by the side effect of Classic Strange and Fate fighting.

Dr Strange beats Dr Fate

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that classic Fate may actually beat Stephen, now that I'm looking at some of his feats.

Madara stomps both with Genjutsu so I'm just gonna pretend he ain't here.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green said:

where is this from??

I was wondering the same thing, I really want to read this

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii said:

You need like 5 more between Fate and Madara

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr fate.

Greers_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_: Is this sarcasm that I'm missing? What it looks like, you said that Madara stomps both of the other components, - both multiversal level sorcerers??

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps...

Himself into the dirt to hide from strange and fates battle, which he dies from anyway

Then strange wins

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fate wins. Classic Strange was powerful, but Fate was even more so.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fate wins.

I remember Kent even casually depowering a 5th Dimension Imp.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/sigh Get Madara outta here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@amnesiak said:
@datswampertazz said:
@avatar_of_green said:

where is this from??

This is from Hickman's New Avengers run. It is around issue 22 or 23. Strange is amazing throughout that whole run, it's only like 30 issues, you should definitely check it out if possible.

Strange then proceeds to solo the entire Great Society, a literal JL knockoff, by himself.

I still have read from many respected debaters that Classic Strange would beat Classic Fate. There are a few threads about it. I tend to believe them. Fate is a curator, without his items of power he is not nearly powerful. Strange has proven time and again that he is powerful even without his items. Normally these battles specify that one combatant may not take the other's items to protect Fate from that happening. I posted a scan earlier showing why ignoring that caveat is a bad idea.

The Norn (Fate) from that fight was a planet buster. He literally destroyed an alternate Earth single-handedly the issue before... then he was one-shotted by bloodlusted Strange. The Sun God (Superman) beat the Hulk into submission easily right before this, and Strange killed him as a side-effect of this spell. Unbound (Flash) disarmored Tony before he could even move or react (we all know he has good reactions) and yet couldn't escape Strange's spell.

Basically, modern Strange is still well above a team-buster. He became the High Black Priest and learned to alter the fabric of reality with just his words. He was the only one able to speak full sentences, allowing him to become a reality warper.

He has defeated or matched LT and he could have defeated PR Beyonder.

I would like to know more about Classic Fate then... I assumed everyone agreed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr fate.

@laylah said:

Fate wins.

I remember Kent even casually depowering a 5th Dimension Imp.

Please explain? I would like to know how you envision this battle working?

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Madara doing here? Strange blinks him and Fate out of existence.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amnesiak said:
@datswampertazz said:
@avatar_of_green said:

where is this from??

This is from Hickman's New Avengers run. It is around issue 22 or 23. Strange is amazing throughout that whole run, it's only like 30 issues, you should definitely check it out if possible.

Strange then proceeds to solo the entire Great Society, a literal JL knockoff, by himself.

I still have read from many respected debaters that Classic Strange would beat Classic Fate. There are a few threads about it. I tend to believe them. Fate is a curator, without his items of power he is not nearly powerful. Strange has proven time and again that he is powerful even without his items. Normally these battles specify that one combatant may not take the other's items to protect Fate from that happening. I posted a scan earlier showing why ignoring that caveat is a bad idea.

The Norn (Fate) from that fight was a planet buster. He literally destroyed an alternate Earth single-handedly the issue before... then he was one-shotted by bloodlusted Strange. The Sun God (Superman) beat the Hulk into submission easily right before this, and Strange killed him as a side-effect of this spell. Unbound (Flash) disarmored Tony before he could even move or react (we all know he has good reactions) and yet couldn't escape Strange's spell.

Basically, modern Strange is still well above a team-buster. He became the High Black Priest and learned to alter the fabric of reality with just his words. He was the only one able to speak full sentences, allowing him to become a reality warper.

He has defeated or matched LT and he could have defeated PR Beyonder.

I would like to know more about Classic Fate then... I assumed everyone agreed.

Thanks man ! Looking forward to read it

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spambot

@avatar_of_green: He didn't really come close to matching LT though. It was pretty much pis to have LT using the same arcane spells Strange uses just so he could appear to be a match for him. LT doesn't even need to use spells. Also, Beyonder didn't even try to fight Strange. He was allowing himself to be drunk to see what its like when a human is and thus dulled his senses which was pretty much the overarching theme of the entire sw2, was Beyonder purposely limiting himself and even giving other beings the power to destroy him like he did with Rachel Phoenix. He simply remarked that in his inebriated state he could have been sealed off in a pocket dimension which many beings are capable of doing including Strange. Ultimately Beyonder's desire to be less than omnipotent is what led to him being destroyed at the end of sw2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@spambot said:

@avatar_of_green: He didn't really come close to matching LT though. It was pretty much pis to have LT using the same arcane spells Strange uses just so he could appear to be a match for him. LT doesn't even need to use spells. Also, Beyonder didn't even try to fight Strange. He was allowing himself to be drunk to see what its like when a human is and thus dulled his senses which was pretty much the overarching theme of the entire sw2, was Beyonder purposely limiting himself and even giving other beings the power to destroy him like he did with Rachel Phoenix. He simply remarked that in his inebriated state he could have been sealed off in a pocket dimension which many beings are capable of doing including Strange. Ultimately Beyonder's desire to be less than omnipotent is what led to him being destroyed at the end of sw2.

This is true but a true omnipotent would be able to become undrunk or escape a pocket dimension whenever they wanted. PR Beyonder admits Strange could have trapped him forever, and that Strange is much greater than anyone in the multiverse dares to imagine. The LT thing is kinda PIS but it was meant to show Strange's level of power at the time. He was meant to be incredibly powerful, like multiversal+, judging by those instances.

I would also like to bring up that during SW2 it seems like they use "universe" and "multiverse" interchangeably. I believe that in the 80's there was a single Marvel Earth in a single universe with many dimensions and pocket dimensions ruled by other deities. This is what they meant by "multiverse" at the time, IMHO. I am not positive when Marvel started introducing alternate realities but it must have been around this time, right?

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathandGrim

@datswampertazz lol you actually did it

You should do Ice Man vs Madara. Dudes at my job think he's got a shot.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Hehehe so many things said about Stephen here are untrue.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spambot

@avatar_of_green: Some writers do use universe and multiverse interchangeably. Some even use galaxy and universe interchangeably(Abnett and Lanning did that in their gotg run). As far as alternate realities go I think what if's started coming out in the late 70's or early 80's though its not clear if Marvel had a canonical stance that all alternate earths belonged to alternate universes though this would seem to be the logical extension of it. The X-men did their days of future past story with an alternate earth in 1980. I'm not really arguing that Beyonder was omnipotent though(despite him being described as such multiple times) but just that he willingly became far less than he could be in order to study what it meant to be human which is why he came to earth in the first place.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In their prime, the Doctors are more powerful than Madara, with Fate being the greatest of them three.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is no different from the other classic strange vs fate threads. Madara's precence adds nothing.