• 72 results
playabender22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By playabender22

Sabretooth Vs. Wolverine's son Daken who would win?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

Daken is deadly in his own way, not quite like Wolverine, but he has his own ferocity.  However, I don't think that Sabretooth would take into consideration Daken being someone's son, Sabretooth is more of a predator than Daken, whereas Daken is an opportunist.  Daken grew up with similar abuse and training, but Sabretooth also has his own lifetime of military and government training.  Both have formidable healing factors, Creed has the upper-hand in brute strength, but Daken is faster.  In the end, I would give this fight to Sabretooth.  He could take getting lacerated up and still slice Daken from his crotch to his adams apple.
playabender22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By playabender22

I agree
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By spidey 15

Difenetly Daken.
Pheremones ftw....=]

Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Random Bucket

I don't know maybe if Daken had the Muramasa upgrade he could dodge Sabretooth and keep hitting him till he's dead, but then again Sabretooth is pretty damn tough. I'm gonna go Daken with the slight upper hand since he seems agile enough to dodge and attack Sabretooth at the same time.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin
@spidey 15 said:
"Difenetly Daken. Pheremones ftw....=] "

True, that's a subtle end, but against someone like Sabretooth and his crazy instincts? I dunno, I think his senses could protect him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Daken wins without much effort.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@progenitor said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Difenetly Daken. Pheremones ftw....=] "
True, that's a subtle end, but against someone like Sabretooth and his crazy instincts? I dunno, I think his senses could protect him. "
I'm not sure.....if he is not aware of the pheremones he won't be able to use his senses with useful results....
When Daken fought spidey, spidey was able to overcome his pheremones after he reaziled that he was affected by them, then he used his spider sense at his best to overcome them....but i'm not sure if Creed's senses can do the same...maybe he can but he need to realize that he is affected by the pferemones.
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Terran

Sabretooth..

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iLLituracy
@Morpheus_ said:
" Daken wins without much effort. "
This.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Rothschild

I always feel like things like Pheromones should have little to no effect on characters like this... Its more of a trick for street level threats to woo weaker victims. But with Daken they've taken in and perverted it... I wont even begin to voice my disgust over Daken and his use of Pheromones... Daken wins just cause he has the ole healing factor killer 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By D3athstroke

Daken with Muramasa 
Without Muramasa Creed OWNS him

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By kheranlord12
@progenitor said:
" Daken is deadly in his own way, not quite like Wolverine, but he has his own ferocity.  However, I don't think that Sabretooth would take into consideration Daken being someone's son, Sabretooth is more of a predator than Daken, whereas Daken is an opportunist.  Daken grew up with similar abuse and training, but Sabretooth also has his own lifetime of military and government training.  Both have formidable healing factors, Creed has the upper-hand in brute strength, but Daken is faster.  In the end, I would give this fight to Sabretooth.  He could take getting lacerated up and still slice Daken from his crotch to his adams apple. "
well said
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tesseract

Daken easily, he has the advantage of pheromones and the muramasa blade.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

With muramasa, well yeah, Daken will win.  Without I give it to Creed.  I don't put too much stock in the pheromone argument.  Daken's emotional control is a subtle power best used over a long period of time.  In the heat of battle against a savage and experienced opponent like Creed I would count on it as a trump card.  It comes down to experience for me.  Daken's still the new kid in town, deadly no doubt but still cocky and prone to mistakes as his Dark Wolverine adventures proved.  Victor Creed is an absolute veteran; he's been carving up the Marvel universe for years, making Wolverine's life a hell.  He's shown that he is fully capable of killing a Loganesque mutant with his massacre of the Native.  He's not going to be interested in Daken's mind-games and he'll be doubly eager to kill him because of his connection to Logan.  It'll obviously be a bloodbath, but in this case I take strength, experience and brutality over speed, agility and deviousness.

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tesseract
@Edamame said:
" @Tesseract said:
" Daken easily, he has the advantage of pheromones and the muramasa blade. "
I thought Daken just lost his Muramasa Blade? "
Don't know about that actually....Can anyone post a scan of that happening or explaining it?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Matezoide2

Daken curbstomps Sabertooth

@Tesseract said:

" @Edamame said:
" @Tesseract said:
" Daken easily, he has the advantage of pheromones and the muramasa blade. "
I thought Daken just lost his Muramasa Blade? "
Don't know about that actually....Can anyone post a scan of that happening or explaining it? "

he doesnt need it,he curbstomped Wolverine without Muramasa
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By dane
@Morpheus_ said:
" Daken wins without much effort. "
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Doombert

Wolverine finally fought his son in Origins, he beat him then cut out the Muramasa blades.  Basically he neutered his son so he could never kill Romulous and never kill Logan.

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Doombert

Writers really havnt been using them too much lately.  Its arguable that he didnt use them against his father because A.  His father has been shown to really piss him off, possibly messing with ability to control the pheromones?  or B.  Writers want to dumb down the use of this power or C.  PiS.

There is a huge problem with pheromones and creed.  Pheromones make rational ppl react in the way Daken wants, can even though off depth perception etc.  Whatever.  Creed is the opposite of rational and even if he is kept calm around Daken there is a good chance he could still snap into a pyscotic rage.  Its the way he works.  

There is one more thing to look at here...Dakens always been written as very cocky.  That shit wont work with a guy who can and is more than willing to physically pull his head at a seconds notice.

I

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Does anyone have scans of their fight where Logan removes the m-blade? I haven't read it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" Does anyone have scans of their fight where Logan removes the m-blade? I haven't read it. "
They don't make sense if you ask me, but I can't complain - it's Way.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_:
You're a saint.  And does this mean you're joining my "F*ck Daneil Way" club?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_:
So...The clash of the M-blade and his claws destroyed the claw with the m-blade attachment (they just appeared knocked out of place, LOL)?  Also, how did this end? Did he actually kill Daken in that final scan?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Morpheus_: You're a saint.   "

And does this mean you're joining my "F*ck Daneil Way" club?

I'm not that frustrated yet. I just think the fight could have been handled much better. Many abilities of Daken's were flat out disregarded, on top of Wolverine having the M-blade, and additional training from the Silver Samurai to confront him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_:
So...The clash of the M-blade and his claws destroyed the claw with the m-blade attachment (they just appeared knocked out of place, LOL)?  Also, how did this end? Did he actually kill Daken in that final scan? "
Don't you think I would have said something had he actually killed Daken? :P 

He knocked him out in order to remove the shards of the M-blade from his hands.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_:
So...The clash of the M-blade and his claws destroyed the claw with the m-blade attachment (they just appeared knocked out of place, LOL)?  Also, how did this end? Did he actually kill Daken in that final scan? "

"

I figured, but just going by those scans I was a bit confused as to what happened from there.  So, you mean to tell me Daken was knocked about by a stab to the chest? ;)
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@Morpheus_: You're a saint.  And does this mean you're joining my "F*ck Daneil Way" club? "
I'm still pissed that he had one of my favorite street-levelers serve for comic relief recently (you probably know who I'm talking about), so can I join?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_:

"
I figured, but just going by those scans I was a bit confused as to what happened from there.  So, you mean to tell me Daken was knocked about by a stab to the chest? ;) "
Wolverine used the M-blade on him first. I presume that is also why he didn't stab him in the heart - in his weakened state, it would have been lethal.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VIZION2011

Im giving this one to sabertooth he is far too experienced and stronger, yes Daken will put up a good fight but some time younger and faster dont me a win is going to happen.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Morpheus_: You're a saint.  And does this mean you're joining my "F*ck Daneil Way" club? "
I'm still pissed that he had one of my favorite street-levelers serve for comic relief recently (you probably know who I'm talking about), so can I join? "

Deadpool, yes? Way's raping of Deadpool is the main reason I loathe him as a writer.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
I'm still pissed that he had one of my favorite street-levelers serve for comic relief recently (you probably know who I'm talking about), so can I join? "
Deadpool, yes? Way's raping of Deadpool is the main reason I loathe him as a writer. "
I was actually referring to Lester
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It all depends on which Daken decides to show up to the fight. Are we going to see the Daken that tortured his dad, or the one that was humiliated by Emmy Doolin and co.?   

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
The fact that erik still hasn't posted in this thread is rather disconcerting.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
Deadpool, yes? Way's raping of Deadpool is the main reason I loathe him as a writer. "
I was actually referring to Lester "

Oh.  Way's writing on Bullseye is extremely mixed.  He gave him a lot of credit in Punisher V Bullseye and Bullseye: Deadly Origins (but underplayed his h2h), but made him Deadpool's punching bag in Deadpool
KingKai10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingKai10

A very close fight but, Daken would give Creed a taste g the pheromones and shut him down. Daken wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

Daken wins without much effort.

This.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I looked up a battle of Sabes vs Wolvs, and Sabes seemed to have a lot of the votes going for him. I know Daken is really fast, and probably knows more martial arts than Victor does, but Sabes has his own unique fighting style developed over a hundred years as a professional assassin and seems to have more strength and agility than Daken or Wolverine. Daken so far seems to have less of a healing factor than his father and Sabertooth's was at least on par with Logan's. Sabertooth also has a reach advantage. He's 6 foot 7, while Daken's only 6'1. The Mamursa claws were cut out of Daken, and even if pheromones come into play Victor has great senses and reflexes. Sabes wins.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Sabretooth.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Daken.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes I feel like the writers forgot Sabertooth was enhanced physically two times over, to the point where he could rip through reinforced steel restraints with zero effort, and that was while he was restrained. Realistically, if we're talking 70-80s Sabertooth, he should be too strong or durable for Daken to really stand much of a chance. I hear he's been written pretty well lately, so maybe I'll look into that.

Anyway, I'm going with Sabertooth.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the day Wolverine steps blithely on Creed's neck (the "real" Creed, not a freaken clone) and drowns him, we'll reopen this discussion.

Victor Creed, sans jobber aura, without the clone mythos handing over his head, would beat Daken.

Heck, Creed would probably get a high off the pheromones while ripping out Daken's throat. I see why folks back in the day voted Daken. Today, Creed takes it.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabertooth.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By comic_book_fan

Sabertooh.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silverrings

Sabretooth has got this. It would be a nasty fight but Creed is far more experienced and generally physically superior to Daken, i think.

Orion_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's also not forget Sabretooth's proficiency with guns.

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kala

Daken: he's tactically minded, cunning, a cold blooded killer who is faster, more agile and wouldn't even need his pheremones or muramasa.
Daken is fast enough to land hits on the likes of Venom (who has a spider sense), Romulus and dodges bullets (something we never see Sabretooth do). During Siege, we see Daken go toe-toe with Asgardians (something Sabretooth has never done). His claws without muramasa still have naturally occuring metallic traits and have been seen cutting through things like a stolen Iron Man suit.

Sabretooth has strength and brutality and that is it. Daken would speed-blitz Creed like he did Romulus, then slice him from head toe. Creed may be a mountain of a man, but compared to Daken, he might as well be moving in slow motion.

Add in muramasa and the pheremones (which would not only work on Creed, they'd be more effective against someone with canine senses, a standard weakness for the olfactory enhanced) and this is borderline spite fight.

Daken speed-stomp.