Fire vs Ice, Which will prevail?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Absolute Zero gg.

Who is here for the One Piece wankers to come and say Sabo wins without posting one single feat as to why? Instead we will just see the observation Haki scan again lol.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SkySanji

@faradaysloth: go cry somewhere else you can't refute observation Haki so you just continue to cry instead.

Sabo wins Rukia's only chance is Bankai but a multi city block Aoe attack isn't tagging him when Luffy in base outran a Point blank town level explosion.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"town level explosion"

You people live in some really small towns. . .

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Funny, claiming I cry because I can't "refute" Observation Haki while this all originated because you and other OP wankers cried because you know there is zilch evidence to show OP is comparable to Bleach and Naruto. Stick to your Fairy Tail threads will ya?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SkySanji

@ovy7 said:

"town level explosion"

You people live in some really small towns. . .

No Caption Provided

Do you read the manga? Luffy is in the sky when this happens and yes it's a town sized explosion top left panel supports this we see the after shock compared to a mountain but if that doesn't convince you here it is in the anime:

Loading Video...

0:14

Still has AOE larger than Rukia's Bankai

No Caption Provided

Still did it in Base

Loading Video...
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Funny, claiming I cry because I can't "refute" Observation Haki while this all originated because you and other OP wankers cried because you know there is zilch evidence to show OP is comparable to Bleach and Naruto. Stick to your Fairy Tail threads will ya?

No Caption Provided

Still no counter or rebuttal to observation Haki keep crying.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

No Caption Provided

Still no counter or rebuttal to observation Haki keep crying.

Lanza gg.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Do you read the manga?

No, I only know of One Piece from AMVs...

Luffy is in the sky when this happens and yes it's a town sized explosion top left panel supports this we see the after shock compared to a mountain

1. I don't think you know how big a town really is, Sky

2. That panel only shows the smoke that remained from the explosion and doesn't even shows the whole mountain, just the base, so nice try I guess

but if that doesn't convince you here it is in the anime:

If you think that using an extremely exaggerated clip from the non-canon anime would convince me then you are really underestimating my IQ, Sky

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo wins if Rukia doesn't have the opportunity to use bankai. Sabo could still win if Rukia goes bankai, but I don't remember any speed feats for the flashfreeze of Rukia's bankai, so IDK if Sabo could evade it.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo wins.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you say that One Piece is on Fairy Tail's level, do you actually think that or you just saying as an insult? Lol

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@skysanji:

Luffy is in the sky when this happens and yes it's a town sized explosion top left panel supports this we see the after shock compared to a mountain

1. I don't think you know how big a town really is, Sky

2. That panel only shows the smoke that remained from the explosion and doesn't even shows the whole mountain, just the base, so nice try I guess

Semantics seeing how towns vary in size and it's still vastly Superior to Rukia's Bankai Aoe even if you want to say it isn't a town sized explosion

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Keeping in mind Luffy is in the sky when this happens so it's even greater than Rukia's Aoe

Also you do know the Base is Wider than the top of the mountain right?

but if that doesn't convince you here it is in the anime:

If you think that using an extremely exaggerated clip from the non-canon anime would convince me then you are really underestimating my IQ, Sky

Nothing refutes it we see the after shock in the top left panel in comparison to the mountain and Warship of The gastenet

The battleship pretty much ends this arguement.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Same Warships that can comfortably house Giant kids

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@faradaysloth said:

When you say that One Piece is on Fairy Tail's level, do you actually think that or you just saying as an insult? Lol

Nah, in terms of DC, maybe. But One Piece's speed makes them stomp FT nearly all the time.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LeoTheGreatest  Online

I can't even think of a way that Sabo wins here. Rukia holds every advantage.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Nah, in terms of DC, maybe. But One Piece's speed makes them stomp FT nearly all the time.

Ignoring the speed advantage, I think Gildarts has feats that would put him around Luffy's level but he's a high tier in FT while Luffy is only a high mid tier in OP at best. Then again someone like Acnologia whose above Gildarts by a lot would be high tier or maybe even a god tier in One Piece (for now atleast) based off of that logic (Though he would probably lose to most high tiers/god tiers. I think he's stronger than the admirals but can't beat them due to logia intagibility. Fujitorra gravity crush gg. As for the Yonko's I think he can beat WB but BM would stomp him and probably lose to Kaidoas well. Everyone else else is featless).

In short FT high tiers=OP mid tiers.

OP god tiers>FT god tiers>=OP high tiers.

So overall (ignoring speed) OP>=FT so nah you're kinda wrong.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do know that Rukia’s bankai AoE moves with her right...?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sabo can use Ace's feats with the fruit he one shots

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do know that Rukia’s bankai AoE moves with her right...?

She can't move while she uses it....

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: that scan shows her trying to revert back to normal by melting.

Even in her shikai’s absolute 0 state she was moving just fine, albeit she was on a timer. Why would she then lose that ability in her bankai when all that changes is the AOE?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: that scan shows her trying to revert back to normal by melting.

Which she has to focus on a slight movement hurt her.

Even in her shikai’s absolute 0 state she was moving just fine, albeit she was on a timer. Why would she then lose that ability in her bankai when all that changes is the AOE?

The Aoe changes everything because she isn't just focusing the attack into her blade it's around her now.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Yes, she’s trying to revert to normal because she’s leaving her bankai. I’m talking about while her bankai is still activated.

That doesn’t mean anything for her being able to move. You’re pretty much just reaching at this point. Because her absolute 0 can now go around her body doesn’t mean that she suddenly can’t move anymore, especially when she was able to move in a weaker form(her shikai) at that same temperature.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Yes, she’s trying to revert to normal because she’s leaving her bankai. I’m talking about while her bankai is still activated.

Oh okay.

That doesn’t mean anything for her being able to move. You’re pretty much just reaching at this point. Because her absolute 0 can now go around her body doesn’t mean that she suddenly can’t move anymore, especially when she was able to move in a weaker form(her shikai) at that same temperature.

Bankai is more powerful than Shikai so moot point is moot.

It would put more strain on her body like Byakuya mentioned it's a dangerous Bankai.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

That’s my point. Her body could handle absolute 0 in shikai. Her bankai should be equally capable of handling her AoE

It would put more strain on her body like Byakuya mentioned it's a dangerous Bankai.

He never specifically said anything about moving. He was speaking in general. He’ll for all we know, he could’ve meant the temperature reducing part.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@ourmanuel said:

That’s my point. Her body could handle absolute 0 in shikai. Her bankai should be equally capable of handling her AoE

You missed the point then...

He never specifically said anything about moving. He was speaking in general. He’ll for all we know, he could’ve meant the temperature reducing part.

What else could he be saying other than the temperature being dangerous in other words don't move and slowly melt especially when she made a slight movement and it hurt her.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

It’s funny because Brook’s point blank natural lightning perception + interception is one of the best speed feats in the HST, up there with Sasuke/Naruto crossing countries in seconds.

Only difference is Brook is a mid tier in One Piece so now One Piece is much faster on average and Sabo by direct scaling is at least as fast as Doflamingo who dicks on Sanji in speed...who dicks on Brook in speed.

:D

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Can you PM that scan/scene? Not caught up on OP yet but want to see what all the fuss is about. Lol

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: your point lighting speed to the bleach verse.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 socajunkie  Moderator
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: she can freeze her surrounding passively

No Caption Provided

Anyway she blitzeds most OP characters cant even react to bullets. That's like mach 3

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 socajunkie  Moderator

‘most OP characters cant even react to bullets.‘

Goddamn do I love this site sometimes.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rukia uses shikai and one shots simple as that.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Yray

Don't know too much about rukia's bankai but from the looks of it her bankai has a limitation which sabo can exploit easily and unless rukia's got alot stronger since I last remembered there's no way she can survive a single hit from a top mid tier op character...so I'm leaning towards sabo unless convinced otherwise

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp in Rukia's favor.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Don't know too much about rukia's bankai but from the looks of it her bankai has a limitation which sabo can exploit easily and unless rukia's got alot stronger since I last remembered there's no way she can survive a single hit from a top mid tier op character...so I'm leaning towards sabo unless convinced otherwise

No Caption Provided

She stomps in stats. Shes 5 digit mach speed . Scales above multi mountain busters. As soon as sabo touches her hes frozen to absolute 0. Bankia not need

haxcommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao, you bleach fans have no right ot be talking about wanking, yall on the same level as dbz when it comes to it

OT: Sabos stomps

il post feats when you attempt to refute me

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SkySanji

Someone just called Rukia 5 digit Mach and Multi-mountain level?

But says One Piece characters cant react to bullets?

The Bias here is clear cut.

Anyway Sabo blitzes and turns her into mush via dragon claw.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO, if rukia hits bankai before sabo can do anything to her, she absolutely stomps. but sabo wins 7/10 times from his speed, and AP

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia blitzes and flash freezes, mismatch.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo blitzes and one shots, mismatch

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

Sabo blitzes and oneshots, this is a mismatch.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo wins if Rukia doesn't have the opportunity to use bankai. Sabo could still win if Rukia goes bankai, but I don't remember any speed feats for the flashfreeze of Rukia's bankai, so IDK if Sabo could evade it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rukia blitzes and one-shots, this is a mismatch