SABO VS EMS MADARA

• 135 results
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@decaffeinated: I mean if u want to speak my home country language or french then u will actually see someone who is not speaking English

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@exauce: You weren't speaking English, those two post aren't legible.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Tag me in that CaV I want to see that.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Tag me in that CaV I want to see that.

I don't even remember how it looks like so Ask the guy who challenge me he will know

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: "there's only two types of clouds."

FYI that's not the clouds above Bullet not even close Altostratus clouds are what best the description.

-Sorry if I didn't know there are several types of clouds🙄, nice assumptions🤦‍♂️ fit what description?

I made an error on my post I should have said 23,000 not 18,000 because anything above that isn't the type of clouds as they don't fit the description.

-What description? You don't even know the type of cloud are and you come here to make assumptions. As expected from you.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

LMAO you're entire argument is one big assumption.

> Bullets head the size of a mountain ( assumption )

> Bullet the size of an Island ( assumption )

And now you're going to tell me " My assumptions are based on evidence" even though my assumptions are based in which description of cloud best fits what's shown which is evidence.

You're a hypocrite.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@decaffeinated said:

@exauce: The clouds in the Gif look like and fit the description of Altostratus clouds which peak at 23,000ft so still shorter than Everest.

well it doesn't matter for since I never really care about tall he was, more just how big he was

This isn't legible

@exauce said:

@decaffeinated: change the talk to tall easy

Neither is this.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated:

This isn't legible

Neither is this.

Then this furthermore proves that u can't read English

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By eazy2002

@decaffeinated said:

@eazy2002:

LMAO you're entire argument is one big assumption.

> Bullets head the size of a mountain ( assumption )

-*Shows decaff the comparison of exoskeleton bullet and a 3 story bullet*

Decaff: asSuMpTIon

> Bullet the size of an Island ( assumption )

-*shows the already proven mountain sized exoskeleton to be inside the head of the colossal golem also says that I said bullet is island sized when I have stated he is large mountain sized to small island sized*

Decaff: asSuMpTIon

And now you're going to tell me " My assumptions are based on evidence" even though my assumptions are based in which description of cloud best fits what's shown which is evidence.

You're a hypocrite.

-You not just a clown...Your the entire circus.

It's funny how you try to prove what types of cloud those are without any proof but just assume so it fits your narrative. Then when you can't prove it you try to make me out as a hypocrite? Good show mate.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Lmao you're so salty that you're a hypocrite who's crying about "assumptions" when he's doing the same thing. One of us is a clown but it's not me.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated:

Perfect is English that is this since can't read English I.

My English isn't perfect since I'm still learning it but you just can't English man u just can't

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Lmao you're so salty that you're a hypocrite who's crying about "assumptions" when he's doing the same thing. One of us is a clown but it's not me.

What the hell have I assume throughout this entire debate? I gave you proof and calc like Omg I'm so weak😂

No Caption Provided

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: and I hope you feel proud of yourself for mocking someone who can't speak english properly not even considering asking him if that's his second language.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: had I know that I wouldn't have said anything. But he's been trolling like you so.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I'm sorry I didn't know English was your second language I thought you were trolling me.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Lmao stay salty, this is golden.

Lol i just love how the only salty person here is you:

No Caption Provided

Lol peace out I cant do this I'm so done😂.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: His second concession today, But wait I thought he always ended me in arguments.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: His second concession today, But wait I thought he always ended me in arguments.

Damn let me concess in peace bru😂

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 mevbi  Online

*insert popcorn gif here*

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Adi_Frost

@decaffeinated said:

How does Sabo bust the Susanoo though???

I mean, his last attack might have large island to even country level AOE (in just length) but that hardly matters because DC is what matters here. That final fire attack just travelled a large distance in the air without busting anything at all. I would say, other feats of Sabo which shows his DC should be used. This one does not give him Island or country level DC.

Him busting a part of Bullet (i think he did, dont remember) is a much better feat than his fire wall.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I'm sorry I didn't know English was your second language I thought you were trolling me.

No problem man

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossal bullet is bigger than a mountain range and he can be classified as small island sized and the 3 split delta islands are large island sized each about as big as canon drum island

Saying colossal bullet cant be small island sized be was housed with enough space in an island (by name) doesn't work because treasure ISLAND was also small in comparison to one of the single island and delta island was this big

No Caption Provided

But treasure Island doesn't even make 1/3 of a single island and before it got destroyed it was about same size as colossal bullet

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And using clouds to guage large structures height isnt always credible because its not every time an author/animator focuses on that

I guess pica is far larger than we thought

No Caption Provided

Because flower hill was close to cloud height and same flower hill aint taller than picas ankles

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By eazy2002

@adi_frost said:
@decaffeinated said:

How does Sabo bust the Susanoo though???

I mean, his last attack might have large island to even country level AOE (in just length) but that hardly matters because DC is what matters here. That final fire attack just travelled a large distance in the air without busting anything at all. I would say, other feats of Sabo which shows his DC should be used. This one does not give him Island or country level DC.

Him busting a part of Bullet (i think he did, dont remember) is a much better feat than his fire wall.

Well here's all we know about the last attack

-The attack sabo used(Hiken) Is already known to have busting force

No Caption Provided

-It was fast enough to intercept multiple light beams from kizaru after they were fired. Fire weights about 3grams per cubic meter. Force equals to ma(N/B acceleration of light is equal to its velocity)

Meaning the force of the flames per 3grams=3×(3×10^8)=99tons per 0.3kilograms of the flames

-Extends at Over 2000km with lowballed calc(read post 83) which is a country wide distance.

-The volume of the flames were more than the marine ships which are known to be Large hill/small mountain sized by dwarfing the strawhats already confirmed 56m ship.

-Sabo performed this feat casually(As seen in the movie he is blasting this attack with a big smile)

The attack is definitely Large island level plus(lowball) with all this but to prove a point it packs more than enough force to bust EMS madara's susanoo

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn mans really calcing what nobody would even try to think ability when putting in the feat to justify it. Might as well start calcing the force of every Massively hypersonic fighter’s punch you come to a potency level for them despite on screen feats

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabos feat puts his aoe at solid Country lvl which also means Country lvl dc because even with sabos very first use of his fire fist he was capable of pulverising concrete now he has Country wide aoe of it and also speed feat far above anything madara has archived speed wise

madara gets oneshoted

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I did something similar to what he did with Kakashi.

I took his weight 68kg and multipled it by the speed of lightning (even though I can argue him at twice this speed) and I got 12,528 tons of force (12.5 kt) so Kakashi's Chidori (running max speed in a straight line) should be half the power of the atom bombs dropped on Japan

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: idk how you did your math but .3grams x LS does not equal 900mt at all.

No Caption Provided

It's only .16 tons of force not even a KT.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: idk how you did your math but .3grams x LS does not equal 900mt at all.

No Caption Provided

It's only .16 tons of force not even a KT.

I did not say .3grams. I said 3grams(0.3kg is what I was going for).

3grams(0.3kg)×(3×10^8)= 99tons per cubic meter(I see I made a massive error in my calc but it wasn't what you were pointing out, I ommited the decimal point in my calc and I was multiplying grams not kilograms).

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: clouds can be as low as a couple hundred feat so pica isn't that large.

Yungboi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo oneshots

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabo can't hurt susanno so I don't know what he's doing here. What's he gonna do? Bore Madara to death? Wait until we get a reveal that Sabo isn't really dead or something and then this thread might be an actual debate. For now Madara buries him or puts the limits of logia to the test. Maybe he gets bored and seals Sabo away.