SA SUPERMAN 0_o ODIN FORCE THOR!!! SSJ4 GOKU :S.

• 61 results
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Scourge
@Final Arrow: Some people do have to ask which versions of certain characters are being used. Example, the OP uses a picture of OF Thor against lets say someone like the Hulk. It would be a stomp in Thor's favor which makes us wonder if the OP meant current Thor or if it was just a spite thread.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Final Arrow
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Final Arrow: Some people do have to ask which versions of certain characters are being used. Example, the OP uses a picture of OF Thor against lets say someone like the Hulk. It would be a stomp in Thor's favor which makes us wonder if the OP meant current Thor or if it was just a spite thread. "
Thats my point common sense! if someone makes a Battle then make the OP to relate to that battle! My point is if someone post a picture of current superman VS Thor why is there a need to ask if this is SA superman or Odin Force Thor to give you're character the edge, in this instance there is no need for the question to be asked!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Scourge
@Final Arrow: But then there wouldn't even be a discussion and people wouldn't get to debate if its just a spite thread. You never even know if the OP meant to use a different version of a character from the one in the picture unless you ask him/her. I think it's alright to ask the OP which version is being used unless he/she makes it clear and states it in his words but it's not okay for everyone in the thread to ask the same question.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Final Arrow
@Fresh Prince said:

" @Final Arrow: But then there wouldn't even be a discussion and people wouldn't get to debate if its just a spite thread. You never even know if the OP meant to use a different version of a character from the one in the picture unless you ask him/her. I think it's alright to ask the OP which version is being used unless he/she makes it clear and states it in his words but it's not okay for everyone in the thread to ask the same question. "

Sure I can see you're point but you're missing mine! It's not just about what character is being used! Yes asking to an extent is fine, but jumping in going SA Superman will stomp or Odin Force Thor will win is just stupid. As i said why ask if it is Classic Thor or SA Superman when it is safe to assume that would be stated as their power sets are very different from the normal version. How would there not be a debate because you have not asked what version of the hero that is being used, as i said again use common sense! If it is stated then fine, if it is Superman VS Thor then how hard is it to think that it is current Superman VS Thor rather then SA Superman or Odin Force Thor, surely this would have been stated in the opening post! yest with some characters it is harder to do this by all means ask. It seems people want to jump to the most powerful versions of each character just to prove a point or use past feats from the early eighties when a lot of heroes are no where near that strength anymore! Classic Strange is a prime example of this, He went from super powerful to weak and yet people are still using feats from his past to win a battle in the forums. When the thread has nothing to do with classic strange!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Scourge
@Final Arrow:  Okay I understand. What I was saying is that it has happened several times that someone posts a picture of a character but that person doesn't mean to use the version of that character and the whole battle is misunderstood because of the OP's lack of stating the exact version being used. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Final Arrow

I agree with a lot of battles are rushed and the people making them should take the time to set up the debate using links to the characters page and correct pictures would save a lot of time.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" "yyyyyeeeeaaaaa i actually kno about onslaught =/ but to make thing worst i purposely made it =//as i already stated that guy keep saying that storm can beat the marvel universe so i made that =///..........................................my bad lol "
No problem. Everyone gives in to their urges, every once in a while. Just don't get used to it. "
k "
What does k stand for these days? I get lost with all these... "
lol OK XD "
Thought so. But you can never be too sure about anything around here... "
lol i can think of three people that will use "k" as a curse word XD "
K word as a curse 0_o
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By FLCL1
@Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" "yyyyyeeeeaaaaa i actually kno about onslaught =/ but to make thing worst i purposely made it =//as i already stated that guy keep saying that storm can beat the marvel universe so i made that =///..........................................my bad lol "
No problem. Everyone gives in to their urges, every once in a while. Just don't get used to it. "
k "
lol OK XD "
K word as a curse 0_o "

its a joke XD
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Final Arrow
@FLCL1 said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
k "
lol OK XD "
K word as a curse 0_o "
its a joke XD "
Thank god, I was like I know a lot of swear words! what could it beXD
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SwaggaB0y

the battle fourms get worst and worst with each passing day!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FLCL1
@SwaggaB0y said:
"the battle fourms get worst and worst with each passing day! "

XD