S-Class Heroes vs Boros

• 135 results
#101 Posted by AGrape (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdog man reveals himself as Blast and proceeds to solo.

#102 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Boros

#103 Posted by jashro44 (55167 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros. Genos said they probably would have lost without saitama.

#104 Posted by NortonEk (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

#105 Posted by LogicLancer (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nortonek said:
@jashro44 said:

#106 Posted by LyonKnight (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps.

Blast is their only hope and he has no feats. When he shows up he will most likely be God-level+ above the likes of Boros.

#107 Edited by TorikoWONTDie (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Blast is probably the god level threat...he has the power to step the will of beings making them weaker. Saitama is gonna feel the blast.

Avatar image for lalalagehaktbal
#108 Edited by lalalagehaktbal (1 posts) - - Show Bio

pig god will eat boros lol

#109 Posted by MuratDemir (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros solo Godstomps all of them.

#110 Posted by Redshift_Bacon (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

They couldnt take GS and they cant take MS Boros. Theyd be hard pressed if Boros was reatricted to Base.

#111 Posted by eri123 (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros

#112 Edited by GAMOONOE (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:bro r u on crack not even awakened garou full strength can beat boros. Boros is a STAR DESTROYER! he would annihilate the earth with the collapsing star roaring cannon thing he used on saitama, killing probably all the S class, or tornado only one to survive. and then he would wipe her ass coz she alone, or she die from lack of oxygen and vacuum of space. also he would kill saitama if he did this, coz saitama is shown to hav to hold his breath, and unless he can jump rly far in a rly short time, he would die.

#113 Posted by Bearderby (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros would just planet bust

#114 Posted by crackshotboi (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros prob wins

#115 Edited by Iron_Tiger (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Watchdog Man solos.

#116 Posted by Thoromdil (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

IC Boros will not open with his planet busting attack. It depletes all of his energy, its a last resort move. He will engage in CQC first and he will die. Tatsumaki freezes him like she did monster garou, while the rest of them murder his ass until he stops recovering.

Heroes win, Boros wank is getting out of hand.

#117 Posted by Lan_Fan (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros.

#118 Posted by Kirbykirbstomp (80 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#119 Edited by Dmnb2wavy (652 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. None of the s heroes could beat monster garou who one himself said would have a stalemate vs boros.

Honestly I’m surprised people think the s heroes stand a chance here

#120 Posted by Murat10000 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. He would just speedblitz everyone here.

#121 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. I can't believe some people here think the heroes could pull a win.

#122 Posted by Thoromdil (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps. I can't believe some people here think the heroes could pull a win.

I can't believe anyone who reads OPM can think otherwise.

Tatsumaki while having her brain injured was able to freeze Monster Garou in place for a rather long amount of time, and Monster Garou is roughly comparable to Boros, at least that's what One thinks, since he stated that he doesn't really know which one would win in a fight between the two.

If brain injured Tatsumaki can freeze Monster Garou for a couple minutes, a full power Tatsumaki can probably crush and solo him. And even if we assume her telekinesis is not powerful enough to do that, and she will just be able to freeze him like she did Garou, then it doesn't even matter. While she does it, all the other S class heroes will just decapitate Boros with their katanas, scythes and so on, and proceed to teabag him until he runs out of fuel and stops regenerating. There is no reason to believe anything else would happen here.

#123 Posted by DevoidRuby (771 posts) - - Show Bio

Garou fought an incomplete, injured and fatigued S-Class while having the ability to adapt to Tatsumaki’s powers.

Boros has no feats suggesting her can stop Tatsumaki from grabbing him and holding him so the other heroes can attack him.

#124 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@thoromdil: He can simply overcome her telekinesis via willpower or speed blitz her before she can react then proceeds to speed blitz the rest of the heroes.

#125 Posted by Thoromdil (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: how is Boros faster then Garou? Garou can at least react to Saitama's punches. If Garou cant blitz injured Tatsumaki, there's no way in hell Boros just does it by default. Also what are feats for Boros's "willpower"?

Heroes stomp.

#126 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: how is Boros faster then Garou?

Never said he was.

Garou can at least react to Saitama's punches.

So can Boros.

If Garou cant blitz injured Tatsumaki, there's no way in hell Boros just does it by default.

Garou wasn't even trying when he fought Tatsumaki. He countered every attack thrown at him from her then broke out of her psychic restraints and knocked her out completely.

Also what are feats for Boros's "willpower"?

Literally concentrating all of his energy to regenerate and create energy projectiles.

Boros stomps.

Fixed that for you.

#127 Posted by Thoromdil (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@thoromdil said:

@lichvanastrea: how is Boros faster then Garou?

Never said he was.

Well, there's at least one thing we agree on I guess.

Garou can at least react to Saitama's punches.

So can Boros.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is pissed off Boros in his maximum form, going "all out" in his own words. So much reacting. Such speed. Garou on the other hand...

No Caption Provided

How about you show me that non existent panel of Boros dodging or blocking or reacting in any way to a punch from Saitama. Obvious trolling is obvious. Saitama statues Boros with normal punches. Boros's speed has nothing on Garous.

If Garou cant blitz injured Tatsumaki, there's no way in hell Boros just does it by default.

Garou wasn't even trying when he fought Tatsumaki.

No Caption Provided

Oh yeah... It's not like he was on a freakin rampage. It's not like he was actually trying to murder the S class. Of course everyone is holding back simply when you need them to for your argument. Well he did not. There goes another one of your ass pulls, straight to the debunked section.

He countered every attack thrown at him from her then broke out of her psychic restraints and knocked her out completely.

She still was able to restrain him for several minutes and allow other heroes to gank on him, even though she was brain injured. Again, there is no reason why she wouldn't be able to do the same to Boros, but this time there is a shit ton of heroes who can exploit it and turn Boros into meat filling.

Also what are feats for Boros's "willpower"?

Literally concentrating all of his energy to regenerate and create energy projectiles.

And that is related to overpowering telekinesis... why? And HOW? Because you say so? Such authotity. Honestly though, quit trolling, debunking this is too easy.

Boros stomps.

Fixed that for you.

"Fixed that for you" in 2019? Woah. I was wondering how can a poste be THIS basic.

Heroes still stomp. Too easy.

#128 Edited by LichVanAstrea (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@thoromdil said:

Good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is pissed off Boros in his maximum form, going "all out" in his own words. So much reacting. Such speed. Garou on the other hand...

No Caption Provided

How about you show me that non existent panel of Boros dodging or blocking or reacting in any way to a punch from Saitama. Obvious trolling is obvious. Saitama statues Boros with normal punches. Boros's speed has nothing on Garous.

>Scales with Garou

>Can't react to Saitama

Dude...

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-028.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-029.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-040.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-041.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-007.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-008.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-011.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-012.png

And guess what? Orochi pulled offthose same reactionary feats, who most this community agrees scales below Boros and Garou.

No Caption Provided

Oh yeah... It's not like he was on a freakin rampage. It's not like he was actually trying to murder the S class. Of course everyone is holding back simply when you need them to for your argument. Well he did not. There goes another one of your ass pulls, straight to the debunked section.

Are you seriously telling me that the guy who casually one shotted all the heroes and Golden Sperm was actually putting in effort, compared to how he was against Saitama? Lol.

She still was able to restrain him for several minutes and allow other heroes to gank on him, even though she was brain injured. Again, there is no reason why she wouldn't be able to do the same to Boros, but this time there is a shit ton of heroes who can exploit it and turn Boros into meat filling.

Idk where you are getting "several minutes" from. Golden Sperm was restrained on one page while Garou was restrained for three panels. And FYI, none of those heroes were able to hurt Garou, let alone faze him.

And that is related to overpowering telekinesis... why? And HOW? Because you say so? Such authotity. Honestly though, quit trolling, debunking this is too easy.

Do you not know what willpower is? It's self control of your impulses and that's how Boros is able to pull off any of his abilities in the first place; by self controlling himself to release a certain amount of energy. He clearly explains it right here.

There is literally no reason why Boros can't simply just overcome her telekinesis when two people that are around his level were able to pull it off easily.

"Fixed that for you" in 2019? Woah. I was wondering how can a poste be THIS basic.

>Thinks my post is basic

>Uses reactionary GIFs and calls me a troll

Boros still stomps. Too easy.

Avatar image for thisisausername
#129 Posted by ThisIsAUsername (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros whacks.

#130 Edited by Thoromdil (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@thoromdil said:

Good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

>Scales with Garou

>Can't react to Saitama

Dude...

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-028.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-029.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-040.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0035-041.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-007.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-008.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-011.png

https://mangabeast.com/manga/Onepunch-Man/0036-012.png

Any of these panels are supposed to mean something? You are literally just spamming Saitama vs Boros fight panels. What's your point? None of these show Boros reacting to a punch from Saitama. Saitama is just defending or just ignoring Boros's attacks almost entire fight, and whenever he actually tries and throws a punch on panel, we see it land on Boros without any trouble. He actually statued him dozens of times with just normal punches.

No Caption Provided

Boros CAN'T react even to casual attacks from Saitama. None of your panels shows that he can. Deal with it.

And guess what? Orochi pulled offthose same reactionary feats, who most this community agrees scales below Boros and Garou.

Orochi scales below Boros, obviously. Boros is a planet wiper or above. Orochi clearly is not. But when it comes to speed, how does Boros scale above either Garou or Orochi? They were able to react to Saitama's attacks and dodge them properly, while he clearly wasn't, he got statued over and over. Applying the fact that Boros has higher dc and overall tier to all stats automatically is not good way of reasoning. Maybe that's how you ended up with a wrong conclusion mate.

No Caption Provided

Are you seriously telling me that the guy who casually one shotted all the heroes and Golden Sperm was actually putting in effort, compared to how he was against Saitama? Lol.

I'm saying is that Garou was serious the entire time, which I proved above, and that there is no reason to believe that he was holding back, because his mindset was not casual. He was not yawning, finger flicking them to KO or anything of sort. He was going on a rampage and beating the crap out of them. Unless you can prove with a statement or some other means that he was holding back, your argument is an asspull and has no place in a debate.

Idk where you are getting "several minutes" from. Golden Sperm was restrained on one page while Garou was restrained for three panels.

While Garou was restrained by Tatsumaki, several characters had time to chat in the meantime and then beat the crap out of him for a couple panels. This is clearly not meant to be a blink or a brief moment. My point is, that Tatsumaki with severe brain injuries can hold Monster Garou in his most powerful form (after he started fighting Saitama, he was devolving and getting weaker) for an extended period of time. Which is true. This is simply what happened, so there is no reason why Tatsumaki at her full strength shouldn't be able to repeat this, AND BETTER on Boros. I see no fault in this logic, and you still fail horribly to communicate what is wrong with it either.

And FYI, none of those heroes were able to hurt Garou, let alone faze him.

While Garou was frozen only a single character, Amai Mask, was attacking him, and he is completely featless when it comes to his damage output against non fodder. He's not even technically S class, even though he may be in their tier in skill. But in any case, a single character who has a poor and painfully regular damage output is hardly comparable to the entire S class ganking up on you with variety of weapons, technology and hax.

Do you not know what willpower is?

In comics? In real life? In one punch man? I hope you mean that last one because this is getting pretty awkward. Anyway, this is the only kind of willpower I am going discuss here, because it's the only one that has supernatural properties. Just so we're clear on this.

It's self control of your impulses

Where did you get that definition from? Who in OPM defines willpower as control over impulses? Oh right, nobody. Another poor troll attempt? Also even if you're right, this brings nothing to the debate.

and that's how Boros is able to pull off any of his abilities in the first place;

My bad, I must've missed the part when he says that his abilities are willpower based. Oh wait, no I didn't. That's just an asspull. Boros uses his abilities, by USING THEM. How can you dive that deep into your own, self created argument and logic without smelling BS is beyond me. Do you have any limits? Or are you actually willing to swim through crap to try and prove your point?

by self controlling himself to release a certain amount of energy. He clearly explains it right here.

What the hell are you talking about? He says he can speed up his healing by concentrating energy on the wounded spot. How the hell is concentrating energy an equivallent to willpower? How is concentrating energy that increases healing gonna help him overpower telekinesis? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? XDDD

There is literally no reason why Boros can't simply just overcome her telekinesis when two people that are around his level were able to pull it off easily.

Another troll, made up feat straight to our collection. NOBODY has ever overcome Tatsumaki's telekinesis when she was at her full power, which is the case here. And like I said, even though characters like Garou were able to overpower her telekinesis eventually, he still struggled with it, and got frozen in one place helplessly for an extended period of time as a result so you saying that Boros won't be influenced by it and that he can just shake it off is absurd and just silly.

>Thinks my post is basic

>Uses reactionary GIFs and calls me a troll

Your trolling is so horrible that reactionary GIF's are an obligation bro. Sorry but you make up a whole new universe with your own set of rules and logic inside that imagination of yours just so that OPM can fit your needs in a debate. That's just sad.

Tornado still stomps. Too easy.

Don't say it... don't say it... don't say it....

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!

Damn it! You are a disease man.

#131 Posted by Lsoon23 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros stomps.

#132 Posted by Averkill (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros annihilates.

#133 Posted by ChromeDisaster (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros in a majority, but in no way does he stomp

#134 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of these panels are supposed to mean something? You are literally just spamming Saitama vs Boros fight panels. What's your point? None of these show Boros reacting to a punch from Saitama. Saitama is just defending or just ignoring Boros's attacks almost entire fight, and whenever he actually tries and throws a punch on panel, we see it land on Boros without any trouble. He actually statued him dozens of times with just normal punches.

No Caption Provided

Boros CAN'T react even to casual attacks from Saitama. None of your panels shows that he can. Deal with it.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you're actually being serious because those panels clearly show Boros tagging with Saitama in his casual state and even caught him off guard twice. In addition to the fact that Garou and Boros scale with each other equally.

But yeah, Boros can't react to Saitama (who would speedblitz Tatsumaki anyways) so therefore he can't blitz Tatsumaki...smh, give me a break.

Orochi scales below Boros, obviously. Boros is a planet wiper or above. Orochi clearly is not. But when it comes to speed, how does Boros scale above either Garou or Orochi? They were able to react to Saitama's attacks and dodge them properly, while he clearly wasn't, he got statued over and over. Applying the fact that Boros has higher dc and overall tier to all stats automatically is not good way of reasoning. Maybe that's how you ended up with a wrong conclusion mate.

Again, who the hell is saying Boros scales above Garou? And how are you going to say Orochi was able to react to Saitama's attacks WHEN THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT BOROS DID IN THE PANELS I JUST SHOWED YOU? Like come on dude, holy shit.

And idk why you keep hyping that one panel of Garou avoiding Saitama's punch when every other panel he gets hit by every other attack.

I'm saying is that Garou was serious the entire time, which I proved above, and that there is no reason to believe that he was holding back, because his mindset was not casual. He was not yawning, finger flicking them to KO or anything of sort. He was going on a rampage and beating the crap out of them. Unless you can prove with a statement or some other means that he was holding back, your argument is an asspull and has no place in a debate.

Nothing you just said proves he was going all out. He did not "beat the crap out of them", he one shotted all of them. Rendered Atomic Samurai useless in one swift, one shotted Pig God, one shotted Child Emperor, one shotted Sweet Mask. Even when he was fighting Flashy Flash, he said chasing him would be no issue. The S-Classes were all fodder to him.

Compare that to when he fought Saitama, in which he actually had to go all out.

While Garou was restrained by Tatsumaki, several characters had time to chat in the meantime and then beat the crap out of him for a couple panels. This is clearly not meant to be a blink or a brief moment. My point is, that Tatsumaki with severe brain injuries can hold Monster Garou in his most powerful form (after he started fighting Saitama, he was devolving and getting weaker) for an extended period of time. Which is true. This is simply what happened, so there is no reason why Tatsumaki at her full strength shouldn't be able to repeat this, AND BETTER on Boros. I see no fault in this logic, and you still fail horribly to communicate what is wrong with it either.

Because both characters would simply overcome her via willpower. It's simple, really.

While Garou was frozen only a single character, Amai Mask, was attacking him, and he is completely featless when it comes to his damage output against non fodder. He's not even technically S class, even though he may be in their tier in skill.

Actually, it was Sweet Mask and Child Emperor, both of which got one shotted.

But in any case, a single character who has a poor and painfully regular damage output is hardly comparable to the entire S class ganking up on you with variety of weapons, technology and hax.

And most of the S-Class got fodderized by a guy that scales equally with Boros.

In comics? In real life? In one punch man? I hope you mean that last one because this is getting pretty awkward. Anyway, this is the only kind of willpower I am going discuss here, because it's the only one that has supernatural properties. Just so we're clear on this.

Where did you get that definition from? Who in OPM defines willpower as control over impulses? Oh right, nobody. Another poor troll attempt? Also even if you're right, this brings nothing to the debate.

Do me a favour and look up the definition willpower is on Google or in your dictionary. I can't believe you're actually asking me what this is.

My bad, I must've missed the part when he says that his abilities are willpower based. Oh wait, no I didn't. That's just an asspull. Boros uses his abilities, by USING THEM. How can you dive that deep into your own, self created argument and logic without smelling BS is beyond me. Do you have any limits? Or are you actually willing to swim through crap to try and prove your point?

Oh my, please read the scan.

No Caption Provided

Now what does it say?

"Concentrating energy in my destroyed arm generates explosive healing"

Let me repeat it, but underline the one specific word for you.

"Concentrating energy in my destroyed arm generates explosive healing"

Now the rest is up for you to solve.

What the hell are you talking about? He says he can speed up his healing by concentrating energy on the wounded spot. How the hell is concentrating energy an equivallent to willpower? How is concentrating energy that increases healing gonna help him overpower telekinesis? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? XDDD

I'm starting to see you have no grasp of what "willpower" and "concentration" means.

Another troll, made up feat straight to our collection. NOBODY has ever overcome Tatsumaki's telekinesis when she was at her full power, which is the case here. And like I said, even though characters like Garou were able to overpower her telekinesis eventually, he still struggled with it, and got frozen in one place helplessly for an extended period of time as a result so you saying that Boros won't be influenced by it and that he can just shake it off is absurd and just silly.

Except Fubuki literally states it here that willpower is directly connected to psychic resistance. That's how Black Sperm and Garou were able to break free from her psychic restraints in the first place by self concentration...aka sheer willpower. Oh and FYI, Saitama broke free from her with no effort...and that was Tatsumaki in her full condition.

Please use common sense, bro. This is not rocket science.

Your trolling is so horrible that reactionary GIF's are an obligation bro. Sorry but you make up a whole new universe with your own set of rules and logic inside that imagination of yours just so that OPM can fit your needs in a debate. That's just sad.

Nah, you've proven to be someone who surprisingly gets this worked up over fictional character debates and doesn't have the simple, common grasp of what willpower and concentration means nor can't put the two together.

Orochi still stomps. Too easy.

When did Orochi get here? Lmao.

Don't say it... don't say it... don't say it....

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!

Damn it! You are a disease man.

Oh so now you're just insulting me?

Awesome.

Oh, one more thing.

Boros still stomps. Too easy.

#135 Posted by Enigma22 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Joining the club here. Boros still got this, even after the developments these characters have seen over the years. I believe they even said that they would have lost without Saitama's intervention.