User Lists: 0

batman.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This fight goes to Ryu easily. Don't forget, Ryu can channel enough energy to rival the Living Tribunal in power.

Batman is toast.

METH NOT EVEN ONCE.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryu wins in a violent stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PALM------>FACE

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By leonkarlen123
@adamthor said:

Batman, he knows 127 martial arts fighting styles and knows all the nerve spots in the body also knows 400+ ways to incapacitate a person.

True but even so Ryu is pretty durable and got reactions to him.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game Ryu wins

Other media feats allowed Ryu stomps

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He deserved that scar for saying "As if."

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats has walked stride in stride with the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, Darkseid etc and has survived. Super powered characters with energy blasts (ha do ken) and things of this nature are nothing new for Bruce. Batmans over the top intelligence and gadgets always give him an advantage. One thing I never saw mentioned either is that Bruce does know the Dim Mak, and nowhere in any place does it state Ryu can withstand this. Not to mention Bats has sleep gas and tasers etc as standard bat-belt loadout. Also Batmans situational awareness is phenomenal just judging Ryu's walk, stature, demeanor etc would easily let Bruce judge his fighting abilities meaning Batman is not going to underestimate him. Batman can dodge bullets so out maneuvering ha do kens is not a stretch at all. Also his suit can take punishment (bullets), a ha do ken wouldnt drop Bruce in one shot. A dragon punch might but the few showings of it we see Ryu take that one second to harness the power (where his arm quivers for a moment), more than enough time for a seasoned martial artist like Bruce dodge it. I dont see Ryu bringing enough "new" things against Batman to take him out while Ryu will have to take on Batman and all of his toys and tricks. Ryu is human, sleep gas will work against him, tasers will stun him, flash bangs will blind him and also in some of the recent animated movies Batman packs C-4 charges and small bombs and so on. Batman does have adequate defense to take on Ryu without getting one shotted right away, allowing him to implement his gadgets. I think Batman wins.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gojira2014

Bats has walked stride in stride with the likes of Superman, Wonder Woman, Darkseid etc and has survived. Super powered characters with energy blasts (ha do ken) and things of this nature are nothing new for Bruce. Batmans over the top intelligence and gadgets always give him an advantage. One thing I never saw mentioned either is that Bruce does know the Dim Mak, and nowhere in any place does it state Ryu can withstand this. Not to mention Bats has sleep gas and tasers etc as standard bat-belt loadout. Also Batmans situational awareness is phenomenal just judging Ryu's walk, stature, demeanor etc would easily let Bruce judge his fighting abilities meaning Batman is not going to underestimate him. Batman can dodge bullets so out maneuvering ha do kens is not a stretch at all. Also his suit can take punishment (bullets), a ha do ken wouldnt drop Bruce in one shot. A dragon punch might but the few showings of it we see Ryu take that one second to harness the power (where his arm quivers for a moment), more than enough time for a seasoned martial artist like Bruce dodge it. I dont see Ryu bringing enough "new" things against Batman to take him out while Ryu will have to take on Batman and all of his toys and tricks. Ryu is human, sleep gas will work against him, tasers will stun him, flash bangs will blind him and also in some of the recent animated movies Batman packs C-4 charges and small bombs and so on. Batman does have adequate defense to take on Ryu without getting one shotted right away, allowing him to implement his gadgets. I think Batman wins.

Batman loses to any meta Human he has not prepped for.

With that said.

No Caption Provided

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu stomps.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman loses to any meta Human he has not prepped for.

That's such a false statement I don't know where to begin.

Fights off two vampires (obviously metahuman) with ease. No prep.

Defeats Bane. No prep.

And just for icing on the cake...

Defeats Aquaman. No prep.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Gojira2014

@jmarshmallow: True, he can beat slightly meta foes, but Ryu can bench press 20 tons easy as well blow up buildings with his energy attacks.

here he fires a average Hadouken that splits a raging water fall and keeps it split for seconds after the shot.

Here he one shots Bison with a super Shoryuken.

this is all game feats.

In the comics he has more like cratering the earth with a punch.

Also parting a river with a average Hadouken.

No Caption Provided

Why does beating some weak above peak human Vampires, or Bane compare? When I say meta Human, I mean low mid tier bot mid street level.

Also beating Awuaman is clear PIS. Clearly.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I never said Batman wins. I merely countered that your statement of him being unable to fight metahuman, or even superhuman, foes showed blatant ignorance of the character.

However, don't bother trying to lowball the Aquaman feat by dubbing it PIS. PIS is a vague term, with no real boundaries or limitations.

The point is Batman beat Aquaman. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you choose not to accept it as a feat, that is your choice. But it does give me viable freedom to argue that Batman could beat a foe that is his superior in strength, especially as he has beaten other foes that also eclipse him in strength.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I never said Batman wins. I merely countered that your statement of him being unable to fight metahuman, or even superhuman, foes showed blatant ignorance of the character.

However, don't bother trying to lowball the Aquaman feat by dubbing it PIS. PIS is a vague term, with no real boundaries or limitations.

The point is Batman beat Aquaman. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you choose not to accept it as a feat, that is your choice. But it does give me viable freedom to argue that Batman could beat a foe that is his superior in strength, especially as he has beaten other foes that also eclipse him in strength.

Jmarshmallow

Spider Man beat Firelord. Its PIS.

Aquaman is up there with Superman and Wonder woman, how can Batman beat him un prepped? He cant.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Spider Man beat Firelord. Its PIS.

Your point? Spider-Man beat Firelord. So what?

First off, what does that have anything to do with Batman beating Aquaman? It's totally unrelated.

And second, I really don't see anything wrong with it. At best, I could see how it could be considered CIS because Firelord didn't use all of his abilities when up against Peter. But this is understandable, because why would a Herald of Galactus think he has anything to fear from a regular superhero? To be fair, Peter has pretty good consistent showings against Heralds though:

No Caption Provided

So I'm really not seeing what defines that as PIS. Everything has context, sure, but chocking feats up to PIS seems like a bit of a cop-out.

Aquaman is up there with Superman and Wonder woman, how can Batman beat him un prepped? He cant.

Incorrect. Because he did.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Just because batman beat aquaman once doesn't make is valid. It is PIS as batman shouldn't even be able to hurt aquaman.

Also theres more to that Bane fight than what you posted.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Just because batman beat aquaman once doesn't make is valid. It is PIS as batman shouldn't even be able to hurt aquaman.

Really? more to the bane fight? Please do tell.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

It hasn't been discredited or made invalid by any future feat. And Batman has gone toe-to-toe with WW/Superman/Etc. level foes before, so it's not like it's an isolated showing.

Yeah, I left out the beginning where Bruce was being smacked down by Bane, but still manages to turn the fight around and win. Didn't really think it mattered because in the end Batman gets the upper hand and wins. But if you really feel that it matters, I can post it.

Jmarshmallow

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Not too much to say. Its true batman did win that fight but he left out quite a few pages. Bane was dodging multiple batarangs and also nearly drowned batman, so its not like it was easy for Bruce:

@jmarshmallow

It hasn't been discredited or made invalid by any future feat. And Batman has gone toe-to-toe with WW/Superman/Etc. level foes before, so it's not like it's an isolated showing.

Its an outlier. The fact that Bane even gave batman a hard time proves this.

Yeah, I left out the beginning where Bruce was being smacked down by Bane, but still manages to turn the fight around and win. Didn't really think it mattered because in the end Batman gets the upper hand and wins. But if you really feel that it matters, I can post it.

You should still upload the full fight. Or at the very least let people know you're not uploading the full fight. I've seen people post the last scan of the batman and bane fight and say "batman beat bane easily" in the past when that is not true.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It seems a hard earn victory for sure. Thanks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jashro44 said:

The fact that Batman has impressed Etrigan the Demon (a WW/Superman level foe) MULTIPLEtimes proves otherwise. He can consistently give high-tier foes good fights.

You should still upload the full fight. Or at the very least let people know you're not uploading the full fight. I've seen people post the last scan of the batman and bane fight and say "batman beat bane easily" in the past when that is not true.

Ah. I see. My apologies then. But to be fair, I wasn't claiming that "Batman beat Bane easily." I merely stated that Batman beat Bane without prep, which was my whole point to begin with, as @gojira2014 claimed that Bats can't beat any metahuman foe without prep.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Gojira2014

@jmarshmallow said:

@jashro44 said:

The fact that Batman has impressed Etrigan the Demon (a WW/Superman level foe) MULTIPLEtimes proves otherwise. He can consistently give high-tier foes good fights.

Ah. I see. My apologies then. But to be fair, I wasn't claiming that "Batman beat Bane easily." I merely stated that Batman beat Bane without prep, which was my whole point to begin with, as @gojira2014 claimed that Bats can't beat any metahuman foe without prep.

Jmarshmallow

maybe I was not as clear with my words then. Let me rephrase. Batman cannot beat without prep, and does not unless PIS in a random encounter, beat anyone Meta Human, by that I mean Low Mid Tier or higher, at all.

Batman can never really win the majority of a random battle vs Wolverine, Spider Man, Deathstroke, or Ryu in this case.

Is that better wording :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

I've heard rumors Etrigan is kind of inconsistent.....With that said Etrigan to my knowledge doesn't have a lot of speed feats so it depends how he impresses him.

I'm not denying that batman hasn't fought superman level characters lots of times but that doesn't make the showings valid when in the other 90% his showings he's struggling with a lot less than etrigan/aquaman/superman/etc. He sure can't beat them in a fist fight.

No problem. You still have to be careful though because lots of other people haven't read the comic. And when you post those 2 pages of the fight it looks like a fairly easy win for batman when it wasn't.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe I was not as clear with my words then. Let me rephrase. Batman cannot beat without prep, and does not unless PIS in a random encounter, beat anyone Meta Human, by that I mean Low Mid Tier or higher, at all.

Better wording, sure. But still false. "Metahuman" is not Low-Mid Tier. Wolverine, Black Panther, Deathstroke, and Spider-Man are street-levelers, not Low-Mid Tiers. And Batman could give all of the people previously listed good fights.

Batman can never really win the majority of a random battle vs Wolverine, Spider Man, Deathstroke, or Ryu in this case.

Again, false. There's no way to prove the first two, but Batman HAS beat Deathstroke. So your argument is invalid from the get-go.

Is that better wording :)

I suppose. But I'm still inclined to disagree.

@jashro44 said:

I've heard rumors Etrigan is kind of inconsistent.....

I mean, it's comics. Everyone is inconsistent. But that doesn't make it any less impressive that Batman can give him really good fights since WW and Superman have done the same.

With that said Etrigan to my knowledge doesn't have a lot of speed feats so it depends how he impresses him.

Fighting the likes of WW and Superman seem like solid speed feats to me. But anyway, IIRC he's impressed by how superhuman-esque Batman fights. More like a general thing instead of being impressed with one specific aspect like speed, strength, etc.

I'm not denying that batman hasn't fought superman level characters lots of times but that doesn't make the showings valid when in the other 90% his showings he's struggling with a lot less than etrigan/aquaman/superman/etc. He sure can't beat them in a fist fight.

Everyone has high and low showings, and you have to take them both into account. If it was Wolverine, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Deathstroke, etc, people would have no problem relying on one sole high-end feat. But when it's Batman, people seem to like to just disregard it as PIS for whatever reason.

And to be fair, Aquaman isn't on Etrigan/Superman/WW/Etc. levels. So if Batman can give people on Superman's level good fights, then I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to take down a high-mid tier foe every once in a blue moon. Not all the time to make him seem godlike, but enoughto prove that he cantake them down using tactics, skill, and quick wit.

No problem. You still have to be careful though because lots of other people haven't read the comic. And when you post those 2 pages of the fight it looks like a fairly easy win for batman when it wasn't.

Makes sense to me. As long as we're on the same page here.

Jmarshmallow

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu destroys Bruce.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jashro44

@jmarshmallow:

Fighting the likes of WW and Superman seem like solid speed feats to me. But anyway, IIRC he's impressed by how superhuman-esque Batman fights. More like a general thing instead of being impressed with one specific aspect like speed, strength, etc.

Fighting fast people doesn't really make someone fast because of how often speed gets ignored in a comic.

Everyone has high and low showings, and you have to take them both into account. If it was Wolverine, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Deathstroke, etc, people would have no problem relying on one sole high-end feat. But when it's Batman, people seem to like to just disregard it as PIS for whatever reason.

In regards to deathstroke and black panther they don't have the same number of showings as batman. With that said there are still showings that we should ignore with them. Like if people post the scans of black panther fighting hulk without his vibranium suit its PIS. Same with deathstroke fighting wonder woman. So they do have there PIS feats which do get tossed around but people shouldn't be using those feats. All though they do have less PIS feats since they have less showings in general which makes them more consistent.

As for spider-man I don't think anyone uses his feats of ripping apart iron mans armor, beating firelord, fighting silver surfer, etc. Yea he's done it but no one should be using those feats given that they aren't consistent.

Wolverine is a bit trickier because his power set lets him fight a bit out of his weight class but theres still limits. No one really takes him getting kicked half way across the planet by gorgon seriously, and I think most agree bone claw wolverine tanking a nuke is PIS. So for the record Logan does have his PIS showings.

And to be fair, Aquaman isn't on Etrigan/Superman/WW/Etc. levels. So if Batman can give people on Superman's level good fights, then I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to take down a high-mid tier foe every once in a blue moon. Not all the time to make him seem godlike, but enoughto prove that he cantake them down using tactics, skill, and quick wit.

Thing is on average he's struggling with people who aren't even close to the level of superman. For examples its been established in canon that deathstroke is stronger than batman yet he couldn't even hurt aquaman for starters. And yet I'm expected to believe batman can knock out aquaman?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Fighting fast people doesn't really make someone fast because of how often speed gets ignored in a comic.

Fair point. But to be honest I don't think he really needs speed, since he's powerful enough to completely humiliate the entire JLA. The fact that he can do that proves that speed is a minor factor when dealing with Etrigan.

In regards to deathstroke and black panther they don't have the same number of showings as batman. With that said there are still showings that we should ignore with them. Like if people post the scans of black panther fighting hulk without his vibranium suit its PIS. Same with deathstroke fighting wonder woman. So they do have there PIS feats which do get tossed around but people shouldn't be using those feats. All though they do have less PIS feats since they have less showings in general which makes them more consistent.

I'm not a fan of the whole idea of PIS in the first place. But even so, I think it's a bit unfair to think that just because a character has more showings, individual feats have less value. Or vice versa.

Also, when has Black Panther fought Hulk without his vibranium suit? I can recall lots of instances where he went up against him with it, but I'm drawing a blank for the instance you mention. And really I don't see why it would be considered PIS unless he tanked a hit from him. He should still be just as agile without it.

As far as Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman, are you referring to this?

Because not only was that barely even a "fight," but Diana wasn't phased by the punch whatsoever. He caught her lasso and was unaffected, big whoop. I'm really not sure what qualifies it as PIS.

Besides, WW won at the end IIRC.

As for spider-man I don't think anyone uses his feats of ripping apart iron mans armor, beating firelord, fighting silver surfer, etc. Yea he's done it but no one should be using those feats given that they aren't consistent.

Fighting Herald level characters actually isfairly consistent if you think about it. I mean, fighting both Firelord and Surfer? How many times does he have to do it before people consider it "consistent"?

Besides, those are really the only feats that people consider PIS when it comes to Peter. Pretty much any feat where Bruce does something superhuman, people peg it as PIS.

Wolverine is a bit trickier because his power set lets him fight a bit out of his weight class but theres still limits. No one really takes him getting kicked half way across the planet by gorgon seriously, and I think most agree bone claw wolverine tanking a nuke is PIS. So for the record Logan does have his PIS showings.

Same as above really. He has high and low showings, but people consider mostof his low showings to be PIS, and consider his high showings to be the norm. A lot of people still use that Nuke-tanking feat.

And I understand what you mean by Logan's powerset allowing him to "fight a bit out of his weight class." Thing is, a character shouldn't have a weight class. If he's strong enough to take down a certain character, then so be it. But trying to place each character in their own specific caste with no hope of ever taking down somebody outside of that caste is silly to me.

Thing is on average he's struggling with people who aren't even close to the level of superman. For examples its been established in canon that deathstroke is stronger than batman yet he couldn't even hurt aquaman for starters.

It's not all about strength though. There are other factors that come into play in battles besides physicals.

And yet I'm expected to believe batman can knock out aquaman?

Aquaman isn't the smartest or most skilled fighter. Just because he's physically superior to Bruce doesn't mean Bruce has no chance of taking him down.

Jmarshmallow

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu holds his own against Akuma

Nuff reason for stomp

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is a superior MA to Acquaman though. Even if it's not PIS, Ryu himself is a better Martial Artist than Bruce on top of his superior stats and reactions.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jashro44

@jmarshmallow:

Fair point. But to be honest I don't think he really needs speed, since he's powerful enough to completely humiliate the entire JLA. The fact that he can do that proves that speed is a minor factor when dealing with Etrigan.

Well that doesn't mean much when he's fighting someone who is fast and skilled. Etrigan is a different type of fight all together.

I'm not a fan of the whole idea of PIS in the first place. But even so, I think it's a bit unfair to think that just because a character has more showings, individual feats have less value. Or vice versa.

Well its only natural. I'm not saying everything batman does is PIS but he is obviously going to have lots of instances. He has over 11000 appearances. According to the comicvine database both black panther and deathstroke have less than 2000 appearances. Combined they wouldn't even have anywhere near 3000.

Also, when has Black Panther fought Hulk without his vibranium suit? I can recall lots of instances where he went up against him with it, but I'm drawing a blank for the instance you mention. And really I don't see why it would be considered PIS unless he tanked a hit from him. He should still be just as agile without it.

He's only fought the hulk once with the vibranium suit out of 3 instances he's encountered him. He's tanked hits from hulk without the vibranium suit in 2 and he also hurt hulk in one all though he was barely hurting the hulk as hulk put it:

As I said it doesn't matter as its PIS regardless.

As far as Deathstroke vs. Wonder Woman, are you referring to this?

Because not only was that barely even a "fight," but Diana wasn't phased by the punch whatsoever. He caught her lasso and was unaffected, big whoop. I'm really not sure what qualifies it as PIS.

Besides, WW won at the end IIRC.

There is a lot more to that fight and deathstroke was said to be faster than wonder woman. Which he isn't outside of PIS.

Fighting Herald level characters actually isfairly consistent if you think about it. I mean, fighting both Firelord and Surfer? How many times does he have to do it before people consider it "consistent"?

Besides, those are really the only feats that people consider PIS when it comes to Peter. Pretty much any feat where Bruce does something superhuman, people peg it as PIS.

It doesn't matter how many different heralds he beats. Unless he starts performing at that level in a majority of his showings its not consistent. Spider-mans rogues gallery is filled with people all below herald level and they give him a tough time all the time. He can't fight them outside of PIS.

Same applies to batman.

Same as above really. He has high and low showings, but people consider mostof his low showings to be PIS, and consider his high showings to be the norm. A lot of people still use that Nuke-tanking feat.

People tend to dismiss wolverines high end feats in favor of his low end feats. Its hard to gauge wolverines average showings because he's kind of inconsistent but I try. All characters have plenty of low showings. Wolverines just get posted more than other characters do. The nuke feat isn't the norm for Logan though.

And I understand what you mean by Logan's powerset allowing him to "fight a bit out of his weight class." Thing is, a character shouldn't have a weight class. If he's strong enough to take down a certain character, then so be it. But trying to place each character in their own specific caste with no hope of ever taking down somebody outside of that caste is silly to me.

Depends on the context in which they do it. Batman taking aquaman down with his fists is PIS.

It's not all about strength though. There are other factors that come into play in battles besides physicals.

I don't think there is evidence batman is using pressure points though.

Aquaman isn't the smartest or most skilled fighter. Just because he's physically superior to Bruce doesn't mean Bruce has no chance of taking him down.

No but he is hypersonic, and is durable enough to withstand the deepest part of the ocean. Batman should break his hands.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow:

Well that doesn't mean much when he's fighting someone who is fast and skilled. Etrigan is a different type of fight all together.

It means a lot IMO. Being able to impress someone who trades blows with such high-tier powerhouses? That speaks volumes in and of itself.

Well its only natural. I'm not saying everything batman does is PIS but he is obviously going to have lots of instances. He has over 11000 appearances. According to the comicvine database both black panther and deathstroke have less than 2000 appearances. Combined they wouldn't even have anywhere near 3000.

And each and every one of those 11,000 should be taken into account equally, same as each of those 1,500 appearances.

As I said it doesn't matter as its PIS regardless.

Or, it's totally valid and it just shows how much damage he can potentially soak.

There is a lot more to that fight and deathstroke was said to be faster than wonder woman. Which he isn't outside of PIS.

Wonder Woman has consistently shown to not use her full speed in most combat situations. It's very rare she goes all out.

It doesn't matter how many different heralds he beats. Unless he starts performing at that level in a majority of his showings its not consistent. Spider-mans rogues gallery is filled with people all below herald level and they give him a tough time all the time. He can't fight them outside of PIS.

Same applies to batman.

Again, you take the high end with the low end to try to find an average. You don't just disregard both.

People tend to dismiss wolverines high end feats in favor of his low end feats. Its hard to gauge wolverines average showings because he's kind of inconsistent but I try. All characters have plenty of low showings. Wolverines just get posted more than other characters do. The nuke feat isn't the norm for Logan though.

Every feat should be taken into account, whether or not it's high or low end. For example, when an argument about Bone Claw Wolverine surfaces, I would take into account that he couldrecover from a nuke. Is he likely to? No. Quite the opposite actually. But he still has shown that he can.

Same with Batman.

Depends on the context in which they do it. Batman taking aquaman down with his fists is PIS.

Except that it's not really, because PIS is a made-up concept that holds no real weight unless:

A). The writer dubs it as stupidity on his part.

B). Later showings prove past showings inconsistent. (Like if Bone-Claw Wolverine were to get hit with a nuke again and not recover from it.)

or C). Everybody on the whole entire planet dubs it as PIS.

I don't think there is evidence batman is using pressure points though.

I wasn't solely talking about pressure points. Tactics and using an opponent's weight/momentum also come into account.

No but he is hypersonic, and is durable enough to withstand the deepest part of the ocean. Batman should break his hands.

And yet, he didn't. Funny how that works huh.

And I already know you're going to respond with "That's what makes it PIS." to which I can just respond with "PIS isn't a real thing and holds no weight, whereas I have an actual feat on my side." And then you can again respond with "Yeah, but a feat that's nothing but PIS."

The argument is a circular one, and will likely get us nowhere. But I suppose I'm willing to keep going if you are.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much ignorance

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, ok this is how this fight would go:

Ryu: HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!! ...

at this point Batman would jump to use one of his gadgets in the air, while avoiding the Hadouken.

Ryu: SHORYUKEN!!! *thump*

Ryu: HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!! ...

No Caption Provided

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, ok this is how this fight would go:

Ryu: HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!! ...

at this point Batman would jump to use one of his gadgets in the air, while avoiding the Hadouken.

Ryu: SHORYUKEN!!! *thump*

Ryu: HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!,HADOUKEN!!!, HADOUKEN!!! ...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: lol it's even worst with the low kick! haha

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryu is far more powerful and skillful than batman in every way.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By DraciosV

Batman: Can I have prep Ryu?

Ryu:SHORYUKEN

Batman: Oh tha-

Loading Video...

I had to get that in before anyone else could. Ryu shatters batman's jaw if not knock his head from his body.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hmm, be a lot more interesting if the OP had details.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu stomps

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/guyffwalk.gif

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Batman also beat Hulk once, by kicking him in the gut. If that isn't PSI, I don't know what is.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Ryu.

Lets see Batman go against Akuma in h2h combat.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ryu wins

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Batman also beat Hulk once, by kicking him in the gut. If that isn't PSI, I don't know what is.

It's not PIS, it's just non-canon.

Jmarshmallow