#1 Posted by hyperfinn (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to death.

Scenario 1: Base Ryner vs Ryougi Shiki

Scenario 2: Berserk Ryner vs Ryougi Shiki

Scenario 3: Awakened SofAe Ryner vs Void Ryougi Shiki

Tear drop eyes of SofAe vs Mystic eyes of death perception - Which is the better eye?.

Distance: 20m

#2 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (224 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Ryougi Shiki from? I've seen Legend of Legendary Heroes and Ryner is pretty boss in that show.

#3 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Ryner? Shiki is wall level - nigh-omnipotent

#4 Posted by zgtfreak (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

Void Shiki is the physical manifestation of Akasha, which is anywhere between way beyond infinite multiversal, to fully omnipotent; she murderstomps. Respect thread here.

#5 Posted by Helloman (28550 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiki wins all rounds.

#6 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (224 posts) - - Show Bio
@risk0608 said:

How powerful is Ryner? Shiki is wall level - nigh-omnipotent

If that is the case then this a spite thread and should be locked. Ryner is nowhere near that.

#7 Edited by zgtfreak (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarofdeath: Only the last version here is multiversal to possibly fully omnipotent.

#8 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect thread on my blogs

#9 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@avatarofdeath: Only the last version here is multiversal to possibly fully omnipotent.

Just out of curiosity how are people placing characters from Fate GO in regards to how strong they are? I would think the only think you can use is their Noble Phantasm animation and maybe some of the stats in their bio page.

#10 Edited by zgtfreak (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarofdeath: I don't debate Fate/GO; I usually only debate the few multiverse level parts of the Nasuverse such as Fate/Extra CCC and Void Shiki/Akasha. I debate Stay Night and Zero every now and then, along with Tsukihime and Melty Blood, but I try to avoid debating Fate/GO due to how much it degrades the quality of the Nasuverse with a bunch of generic waifu Servants. So basically I have no comment on it right now since I only know bits and pieces of Fate/GO.