Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are blood lusted.
At their powerful forms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place on Earth Prime:

No Caption Provided

Reasons to why this battle: Both are polar opposites of one another. Where as one seeks to be accepted by everyone in his village, the other seeks to destroy everything for he can't understand emotions. One obtains power in order to help protect his love ones, while the other one was given power yet wasn't enough. A demon inside the person, yet the heart of a human. The Angle inside of the person, but a heart of a demon. One saves their best friend while the other one fails their best friend.

Who wins?

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

As far as I remember it should be crybaby's Satan>Naruto>>>all other versions of Devilman Satan.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryo stomps. He sliced the moon like it was nothing special.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Traveled from Saturn to Earth

>Survived God nuking the planet

>Can turn everyone within country to continental AoE into salt

>Telekinesis + forcefields

>Split the moon in one second (FTL speed feat for Devilman who Satan is fast as)

>Country-continent sized explosions that razed Earth during his fight with Devilman.

>Tanked being smashed into Antarctica

He can probably solo the verse.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thelocust619

None of them were ftl and Devilman isn't anywhere near Satan. He got roflstomped. And country level, sure, but there weren't any continental explosions on Earth, save for the one that cut the moon...the light given off by a blast is not the actual aoe and theres no evidence of any one particular blast dealing significant damage to any continent. The damage was clearly dealt over time.

NOTE: I swear I came here to wank Crybaby hard af, I totally did not expect to end up having to run damage control lol. Shoulda seen that coming.

But Ryo still wins, that moon feat was impressive. He did it from Earth and the damage was still far more vast than Toneri's attack. Seemed just as casual, too.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89: Love the Satan pic, btw. Short, simple...

"Hi I'm satan!" Lol

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 I thought having that with him saying that would be perfect xD:

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan stomps

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Satan just beam spams Naruto to death.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gaoron

Satan stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6828ffd10e8
deactivated-5a6828ffd10e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to play "Devil-Man's Advocate" lol and list how (Kage)Narutocould win. For 1 Naruto is FTL as seen by when he dodges Madara's Light Fang Attack, he has also tanked moon level attacks from Toneri. In the a databook it is stated that Kinshiki is capable of splitting worlds. And Naruto and Sasuke can both handle Kinshiki quite easily.

The main factor here though is Naruto's speed and sensory capabilities. Satan has very little speed feats indicating he is FTL as even Devil Man can punch him, at most he is super sonic, to hypersonic and even that is high balling his speed. Naruto's sensory capabilities with Satan being the literal definition of Evil, means he would sense where Satan is all times and his superior speed gives him the ability to dodge pretty much all of Satan's attacks and if he were to take a hit, he would be able to tank the damage.

The difference in speed and sensing is so great that it could be argued that Naruto would blitz him before Satan would even attack.

Another issue is that in the Devilman, Devils themselves have very weak Regeneration taking too much damage(what would be considered light damage in most demon series) is fatal for Devils in the Devil Man Vs unless they combine with another and even then if the damage is too severe combing won't work. Thus, Naruto can damage Satan enough its practically game over while its not the case for Naruto, who could conceivably regenerate from far worse blows than the Devilman Verse.

So the largest question for Naruto is whether he can actually damage Satan to begin with. What is Satan's durability? It terms of Destructive Capacity, I'd say Naruto's Truth Seeking Orbs would give him the best shot of damaging Satan. The hard part here is that Satan tanked God-Nukes from God, but the question is how strong are God's God Nukes? Its pretty hard to scale exactly.

In conclusion, IF Naruto can damage Satan(with truth seeking orbs or ashura-rasenshurikan), he should be able to massively speedblitz Satan and as well as tank all of Satans attacks that could get through if he doesn't out right dodge them. However, Satan if he were to destroy the planet(in full bloodlust) would take the victory as Naruto has not displayed surviving in space for long periods of time.

In order for Naruto to win he would need to be fighting on an in-destructable planet/dimension and his truth seeking orbs would need to be able to damage Satan. (I mean if Devilman can get past his barrier and punch him, i see no reason why Naruto couldn't, unless Satan was Sandbagging on Devilman which is possible.)

Please note I have only watched the Anime so have no knowledge of what Satan's feats are speedwise and durability wise elsewhere.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Satan oneshots.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89: Love the Satan pic, btw. Short, simple...

"Hi I'm satan!" Lol

That picture actually belongs to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan looks like a cute lil girl why would Naruto attack her :(

OT: Satan stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: implying any beam would actually hit Naruto when he is FTL with sensory on top of that while devilman is hardly super sonic.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: "I'm going to play "Devil-Man's Advocate""

-Ayyyyyyyy!

But Naruto's not ftl, guy. Sorry. Dodging something doesn't make you faster than the thing you dodged. He's not even as fast as light, just close enough to move a few inches in the time it moves a few feet. With the help of precog.

Devilman was supersonic while still grasping his powers, EOS he was zipping around the entire planet in his fight with Satan, which is at least high HS... and Satan is better than him in every way.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

implying any beam would actually hit Naruto when he is FTL with sensory on top of that while devilman is hardly super sonic.

> Naruto

> FTL

>Devilman

>hardly supersonic

lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: In some cases you would be right but not in this one, if you look at the frames and panels of both the anime and manga, he moves out of the way of the light after it has ALREADY fired when it is right at his face. This is in both the Anime and Manga as it cuts his sword while its right in front of his face.

He is not aim-watching where madara's aim was coming from, like how bullet watchers in some series watch where you are aiming the gun and dodge accordingly, it was already in his face and he reacted and moved out of the way.

You are missing the point even if he is .999 the speed of light or even .9 the speed of light, thats still massively faster than the speed shown by Satan as he not only gets punched by Devil Man who is probably not even hypersonic, but Devil Man is also dodges one of his moon level attacks.

In terms of reaction and movement speed Naruto wins hands down. Even if you say Naruto's reaction speed is so much faster than his movement speed, it still outspeeds anything Satan has shown.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: Naruto didn't try to avoid it with his staff, he dodged with his head. In the manga, which is the canon, one panel represents the entire event. In it, Naruto's head moved inches and the beam was already off panel.

Noone said anything about aim dodge. He has precog.

No, he's not even close to 99% the speed of light either. The beam had much farther to travel to his head than his head had to travel to get out of the way. This is a great reaction feat, but it's also beyond his ability to consistently fight while moving at that pace. Call it an emergency evasive maneuver lol

And no, it doesn't quite outpace Satan. He was shooting spammable beams to the moon and dashing around the entire planet, he even crossed hemispheres in just one punch. He has the stats to hang and can eat most of Naruto's attacks, and while Naruto may have the reaction edge he can't keep it up and would inevitably get one-shot in the beam spam.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamevening101 said:

implying any beam would actually hit Naruto when he is FTL with sensory on top of that while devilman is hardly super sonic.

> Naruto

> FTL

>Devilman

>hardly supersonic

lel

No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lel Light Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619:the manga shows the same scene dude just all at once. In order for the beam to BREAK his sword it had to have been already IN HIS FACE.

The beam was off panel cause at that point he had dodged it. It simply potrayed differently in the anime but its the same thing. You can argue against it all you want its canon.

"And no, it doesn't quite outpace Satan. He was shooting spammable beams to the moon and dashing around the entire planet"

His "spammable beams" at the moon were dodged by a supersonic DevilMan. And Naruto as i have said has easily dodged moon slices before as well as tanked them.

He would not get one shot at all even if one hit him as he has tanked Toneri's moon level attacks. And also this is Kage Naruto who is stronger than even that, as I have stated Momoshiki is stated to be a world splitter in his databook entry.

"He has precog." you are right that he has precog but even so its right in front of his face without him having a noticeble reaction to it, whether you can claim he used precog in that instance is debatable.

And again Devilman dodges Satans moon swipe without precog and he is questionably supersonic, hypersonic at max? And you really think Devilman is faster than Naruto? LMAO

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: No, and...Ok time out. It's not a sword. No sword looks like a staff. Anyway, no, it only had to hit the staff before it moved. The staff is not his face.

Lol you don't decide what's canon kid. Nor do I. Manga is the canon, we both gotta deal with it.

Devilman clearly showed he was far above supersonic. If you think you can cross from the middle of the Pacific Ocean to the Arctic in a second or two at supersonic speeds, you're high.

Toneri did nowhere near the damage Satan did. Satan's showing is LEAGUES higher lol. Naruto has no feats tanking anything near that, sorry.

No, it's not debatable at all. His precog has been consistently indicated by kishi with exclaimation points, a common tactic used by many mangaka to convey a character noticing something without the need to narrate.

When did I say Devilman is faster, and why do you keep talking about him when this is about Satan? If you keep having some imaginary conversation I'm not a part of, I'm just gonna leave lol. My stance was Satan misses a whole lot but eventually hits because his attack is spammable and Naruto's best reaction feat is not. GG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know its not a sword. You know what the fuck I mean. It hit the staff before he moved and it hit the staff right in front of his face cause the sword was right in front of his face.

Actually I do decide whats canon, anime are depiction of the manga, and you are saying the Anime of Naruto is canon while the Anime of Devilman is? Sorry but I take both into consideration and see no contradiction between the Anime and Manga of Naruto. Deal with it.

Devilman above supersonic? Excuse me nowhere do I see a time scale of how long the battle was taking place or him actually moving at supersonic speeds depicted. Lmao, nowhere is he shown explicitly doing so in the Anime yet Naruto explicitly dodges light in his Anime. GET REKT.

Toneri split moon, then took energy from the Sun and was about to do a world level slash, Naruto stopped it. late when Naruto is Kage level fought with Momoshiki and Kinshiki who was stated to be able to split worlds.

Naruto's precog is not the sole basis for his speed. Even so what the fuck does matter if he dodges all of Satans attacks anyways it wouldn't matter if he isn't FTL he would still be dodging them. As I have stated if Naruto isn't FTL he is at least .999 the speed of light and would easily surpass any speeds depicted in Devilman.

Even if we highball assuming they cross the atlantic to pacific in a second(again you have no idea how fast you were) you have no idea just how fast the speed of light is. It would go around the world 7.5 times in 1 second.

Can naruto maintain that speed? I'm not saying he can, but he can enough to dodge anyattacks Satan would throw, when a supersonic devilman can dodge Satans basic Moon swipe.

"When did I say Devilman is faster, and why do you keep talking about him when this is about Satan? If you keep having some imaginary conversation I'm not a part of, I'm just gonna leave lol. My stance was Satan misses a whole lot but eventually hits because his attack is spammable and Naruto's best reaction feat is not. GG"

LMAO cause Satans feats directly correlate to Devilman cause thats what we have, if you have his feats from the manga against someone else feel free to show me. But Devilman was able to punch Satan, on that basis allone if Satan can get punched by a supersonic or even hypersonic Devilman, Naruto would get so much more in against Satan and dodge whatever Satan would throw at him. And Devils have shit tier regeneration. Satan would have to in bloodlust, immediately bust the earth to kill Naruto.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto due to being much faster.

sideSHOWbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryo stomps he casually shot beam crosses that when landed on the earth were standing taller than the outer atmosphere tanked a punch while fighting above the outer atmosphere the pressure from the impact was able to affect the ocean on earth not to mention cutting the moon with utter ease

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's funny because last time I checked Satan could blitz him.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher said:

That's funny because last time I checked Satan could blitz him.

What speed feat does Satan have that compare to Naruto's Sub-relativistic+ ?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher: Keeping up with Akira in combat (tagging him several times), and Akira is LS in movement and reaction speeds.

Naruto isn't sub-relativistic+ in combat.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher: Keeping up with Akira in combat (tagging him several times), and Akira is LS in movement and reaction speeds.

Naruto isn't sub-relativistic+ in combat.

Give me gifs or time stamps and calcs on the speed?

It needs to be atleast MHS- for me to even consider Ryo won't be blitzed off the bat.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By higherpower

@katanalauncher:

Akira's reactions are relativistic to LS for dodging the moon beam:

Satan can spam these btw

No Caption Provided

Satan sliced off 3 of his limbs earlier in the fight and cleaved his body in half at the end. That would place him faster than Akira's reactions since Akira couldn't avoid them, which [logically] makes him FTL. Plus, when Naruto gets tagged he can't tank more than 1 or 2 of those beams. Toneri's moon slice pales in comparison to it.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher:

Satan can spam these btw

No Caption Provided

Satan sliced off 3 of his limbs earlier in the fight and cleaved his body in half at the end. That would place him faster than Akira's reactions since Akira couldn't avoid them, which [logically] makes him FTL. Plus, when Naruto gets tagged he can't tank more than 1 or 2 of those beams. Toneri's moon slice pales in comparison to it.

We have no time stamps to indicate the speed of the projectile, it clearly cuts to a different angle so we can't assume the time is linear. Even if we take the time stamp linearly it would still be under lightspeed.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: Forgot to tag me. But yea, no. He moved his face, not the staff. That's all there is to it. As you can see in the scan, his face is out of the way and the staff is not. GG

There is no evidence at all for Naruto being .999% the speed of light. You made that up. The light traveled more than twice as far as as any part of him did in the same amount of time. To be 99% lightspeed, he'd have traveled 99% the distance the beam did in the same time. He did not.

Naruto sure can dodge his attacks, but not consistently. He's shown he can't keep it up, as he went on to get tagged by things slower than light, like Kaguya and Madara's Limbo clones.

No, Satan's feats don't correlate to Devilman...it's not like he tanked anything. Satan's feats are Satan's feats...but considering they both covered the entire planet in explosions before even the first one dissipated and Akira could dodge a blast that made it to the moon before anything else could happen, neither he or Satan is slow here. The fact you keep using words like supersonic and hypersonic to describe them just adds more proof that u have no idea how speed works...along with ur 99% lightspeed nonsense that's based on literally nothing lol

No...there's no other way to put this...you're just wrong. You have no say in what's canon and it's hilarious you think u do. Good luck lasting any amount of time in a real debate lmao. The Crybaby anime is being used because it was outright specified by the OP, pal. We're about done, I don't have time for this kind of trolling.

PS: Noone here can bust the Earth. Idk what gave you that idea. Probably just another on the list of things you made up lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: This smells a lot like the Piccolo moon feat to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

@katanalauncher:

Satan can spam these btw

No Caption Provided

We have no time stamps to indicate the speed of the projectile, it clearly cuts to a different angle so we can't assume the time is linear. Even if we take the time stamp linearly it would still be under lightspeed.

It . . . takes 1.3 seconds for light to reach the moon . . . that attack was quite clearly under 1.3 seconds. Saying it "cuts to a different angle" is dumb af, since two cuts can show something in the same span of time . . .

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fc_tsukihanami: Yeah but it's consistent for Satan and he has no feats to contradict it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: Except it clearly didn't show the same span of time, first cut show the projectile travelling and not reaching the moon, second cut showing it went through and cutting the moon, we don't really know how much time is between the two different cuts.

For the time I calculated to 0.6c , if you can time stamp it better and show me be my guest, although I don't think it's very relevant.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By higherpower

@jardinain2 said:
@katanalauncher said:

It . . . takes 1.3 seconds for light to reach the moon . . . that attack was quite clearly under 1.3 seconds. Saying it "cuts to a different angle" is dumb af, since two cuts can show something in the same span of time . . .

No to mention that there was no cut to a different angle when Satan's beam reached the moon. This is literally the only angle/view/shot that we see the beam travel that distance, so your statement that the time stamp isn't linear is false and unsupported:

No Caption Provided

The only time the angle switched during this sequence was the following second when the moon itself actually broke into two.

@fc_tsukihanami said:

@god_vulcan: Understandable, have a nice day.

ty bby

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan wins.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By katanalauncher

@god_vulcan: Wr never see the beam reach the moon in the first cut, and there is an unknown abound of time between the first and second cut. As the only speed feat it's too weak.

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i roughly calced satans atk speed and it was something along the line of 1.28 faster than light. getting a ke from it would be ridicoulus so not gonna do that.

but pulverizing the moon from splitting is a good second feat. havent calced it yet since i havent watched the series yet. likely gonna be a moon+ to small planet lvl feat.

naruto is not up to this task.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: "his face moved at FTL or .999"

-That. You made that up.

"Kaguya legit teleports/dimension warps"

-That's not a speed feat. That's an ability that doesn't replace her movement speed. Even after teleporting, she still has to move at non teleportation speeds. Her actual speed is vague, but faster than Naruto according to him, but not so fast he cant fight back.

"Madara's Limbo clones are beyond human perception."

-Not beyond Naruto's, so idk what humans have to do with this.

"They are energy of the physical relm. IF Satan can pull out some spiritual attack thats just as strong then come back to me"

-Huh?

"I have no idea how speed works?"

-Yep, that is what I said. And what you immediately reaffirmed with your headcannon "99%" nonsense that's still based on nothing. And your attempt to portray teleportation as actual movement speed. Beam moved farther in the same time, so Naruto is slower.

"Oh idk the databooks, novels, and story canon. You can ignore it all you want. Deal with it."

There is no databook or novel where Naruto or Ryo bust the earth, nor does it happen in either manga. Satan specifically is trapped in a time loop where he gets owned along with the surface of the Earth before the universe resets, but that's just the surface.

"Go cry more that I didn't tag your whiny scrub ass. git rekt"

Can I ask why you're so obviously upset? Did you have a bad day? Home life alright? Hang in there, champ!

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thelocust619

@adamevening101: I'm not gonna flag you, but I'll warn you that someone's gonna at this rate. You gotta dial it back a lil, buddy. I'm saying this for you, not me. EDIT: I tried to tell you, man. RIP

Light Fang is light speed, Naruto is not. You can pretend all you want, but no one's gonna buy it because the scans don't support what you're saying.

No, it was you. I said Naruto was tagged by Kaguya. He was, and teleportation has nothing to do with it. You tried to say it doesn't matter because she can teleport...an attempt to substitute the ability for her speed which isn't how it works kid.

Limbo translates more perfectly than anything else, honestly. Naruto didn't dodge the beam of light with his vision...because it's light. If he saw the light, then it already hit him, because that's how vision works. He used precog.

No I mean you literally made no sense and you need to try saying it again. Physical and spiritual energy has nothing to do with the conversation here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's how u get planet level? Oh boy. Lol no kid, you need feats. Kinshiki never did anything even close to planet level. If you wanna use databooks for feats, Temari can blow away the universe lmfao. You're clearly new to this, and as adorable as it is you wanna pretend uk what you're doing here, you should really take the time to figure out how to properly evaluate a character. You'll get there eventually, but it'll be faster if you stop fronting.

Nothing anyone believes matters, as far as placing a character. Only feats matter. Noone here is anywhere near planet level, pal. They're moon level, but Satan is provably higher by feats. Naruto doesn't have the feats to blitz and can't even hurt Satan with anything but his strongest attacks, which he wouldn't resort to before he gets one shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae6527167c26
deactivated-5ae6527167c26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan one shots the verse