Rune King Thor vs Space Punisher Hulk

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@etheral_dreams: Well that's a rhetorical question. You think writers cared about such semantics? I dunno probably because they didn't just want the next page to be all black but have Frank have his closer and all. You mean no consequences apart from the universe dying? I mean do they need to actually show us planets exploding and whatnot? No Hulk was just responisble for killing those that held the power over the universe they embodied themselves.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Bloblesstom

If they were truly all-powerful, than how did Hulk kill them?

As atheistknowledge said, writers don't care about these semantics. Bottom line, hulk was strong enough to kill the all-powerful beings.

So...due to lack of feats, you're clinging to the hope that an obvious hyperbole is true?

It's not a hyperbole. And it's true.

If they were literally the embodiments of the universe, how would something that's a part of what they embody manage to kill them?

They embody the planets, stars, etc...

And how come the universe didn't collapse immediately on itself?

The universe was being damaged in other ways: Fire.

As far as I can tell, there were no real physical consequences of the Watcher's death (e.g. planets and stars dying, space being ripped apart, ect.)

That's not true.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Bloblesstom

@spambot

These Watchers are 'all powerful' and possibly 'as powerful as the LT' then proceed to die without putting up any fight to a big angry 4 armed Hulk whose powers consist of punching things really hard.

Writers don't care about these semantics. If they want to make hulk strong enough to kill all-powerful beings, then guess what: Hulk is strong enough to kill all-powerful beings.

These Watchers obviously are not 'all powerful' if they die by having their heads smashed together or if anything else in their universe can defeat them.

That's once again not true because writers don't care about these semantics.

Thus the comment of them being so is irrelevant to their actual power level. Its no more relevant than when Odin is referred to as almighty or omnipotent. Pure hyperbole in a battle thread context or pretty much any context.

In this situation it was not a hyperbole, SPH was strong enough to kill all-powerful space gods in their own domain. They were literally all-powerful, yet they were still defeated by the space punisher hulk.

RKT has never shown to be capable of defeating all-powerful beings in their own domain. Until he does achieve an amazing feat such as this, it stands that SPH would destroy RKT.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: Obviously not all powerful except in the purely hyperbolic sense. Zero feats, no powers even displayed while Hulk kills them in the simplest fashion. They are just big headed jobbers who the author claimed were all powerful(just as Odin has been referred to countless times) so Hulk fans could be happy when he killed them by simply punching them hard. All powerful is synonymous with omnipotent. So I guess this means that SPH is beyond omnipotent.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: Odin had been called Omnipotent by the writer. So if he's omnipotent and this Thor is stronger than Odin than Thor obviously wins. And again these Watchers have little feats much less to pit them against the Tribunal. Now you're just low ballin the LT

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Bloblesstom

@spambot:

Obviously not all powerful except in the purely hyperbolic sense.

That's not true, they are actually all-powerful.

Zero feats, no powers even displayed while Hulk kills them in the simplest fashion.

Feats not necessary due to the literal description, and this hulk is strong enough to kill all powerful beings in the simplest fashion.

They are just big headed jobbers who the author claimed were all powerful(just as Odin has been referred to countless times) so Hulk fans could be happy when he killed them by simply punching them hard.

I explained countless times why this situation was different: They were the top dogs in the entire universe, they represented it, therefore they were literally all-powerful.

All powerful is synonymous with omnipotent. So I guess this means that SPH is beyond omnipotent.

I'd be more opt to say that they are nigh omnipotent, but yes, it truly does see that SPH can defeat nigh omnipotent beings with little to no effort.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: Its impossible to take anything you say seriously. You say SPH is capable of beating nigh omnipotent beings but how would he even kill someone like Vision who can go intangible? He would just endlessly punch and accomplish nothing.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has the ability to stop time with the Odin Force.

Thor is regarded as all seeing and sees everything within the Universe.

If The Punisher beat this version of Hulk you really think Rune King Thor wouldn't?

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace

Odin had been called Omnipotent by the writer.

Already explained why this situation regarding the watchers is not hyperbole in the same way that Odin being called omnipotent is hyperbole.

And again these Watchers have little feats much less to pit them against the Tribunal. Now you're just low ballin the LT

Already explained countless times why feats are irrelevant due to the literal (and non-hyperbolic) description. And no, I am not lowballing LT.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Where did Punisher beat this version of Hulk? And the Punisher from this universe is very different from the one in 616, this guy has weapons that can bust a Solar System, i mean i like Frank Castle and he is a badass but i don't remember him having such weapons in 616.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Bloblesstom

@spambot:

You say SPH is capable of beating nigh omnipotent beings but how would he even kill someone like Vision who can go intangible?

Going intangible wouldn't cause the vision to win the fight. What could vision possibly do to the space punisher hulk that would hurt him? That's what I thought. Nothing.

He would just endlessly punch and accomplish nothing.

This would not lead to the vision's victory.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy:

The beings that hulk defeated were all-powerful, all-seeing and all-knowing. Therefore your point is moot.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: So on one hand SPH can defeat nigh omnipotent beings, but on the other he has no way of defeating someone like Vision. ok...

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy:

The beings that hulk defeated were all-powerful, all-seeing and all-knowing. Therefore your point is moot.

The Watchers are known to now fight.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-watcher-vs-galactus-138129/

So having Hulk defeat them while they are not really known to fight isn't really a great feat. Nor are they known as all seeing and all powerful and all knowing.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Bloblesstom

@pr0d1gy:

So having Hulk defeat them while they are not really known to fight isn't really a great feat. Nor are they known as all seeing and all powerful and all knowing.

The link you sent me doesn't prove that watchers are known not to fight back. It just shows a few people who (wrongly) believe in the common misconception that Watchers don't fight back. Watchers just aren't allowed to interfere with the destiny of other people, along with other fights, however, they are most certainly allowed to fight back. Uatu even fought Mar-Vell, Quasar and Dr. Strange back then, also fought Aron, a renegade Watcher. Also, the watchers that I speak of exist in an alternate reality from 616 canon.

Nor are they known as all seeing and all powerful and all knowing.

Yes they are. These watchers are from marvel reality 12091, and in this reality they are all-powerful.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@bloblesstom: So on one hand SPH can defeat nigh omnipotent beings, but on the other he has no way of defeating someone like Vision. ok...

Considering even regular Hulk has beaten Vision i am not sure what you are trying to imply? That Hulk can't hit Vision when he is intangible? He already trapped him inside his body once because of his anger and density so i don't see SPH having trouble just swatting Vision away.

@pr0d1gy You are talking about 616 Watchers, who do actually fight on some occasions Uatu has fought Mar-vell, Quasar, Strange, Galactus, Aron(a renegade Watcher), but regardless you are talking about 616 Watchers the ones from SP don't have any code as they have rejected it.

No Caption Provided

Apart from the fact that other characters as well as they themselves state to be all power, all knowing and all seeing and actually control the entire universe, no nothing much to go by /sarcasm.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy:

The link you sent me doesn't prove that watchers are known not to fight back. It just shows a few people who (wrongly) believe in the common misconception that Watchers don't fight back. Watchers just aren't allowed to interfere with the destiny of other people, along with other fights, however, they are most certainly allowed to fight back.

Nor are they known as all seeing and all powerful and all knowing.

Yes they are.

@killemall argued so during a debate. His word holds more credibility than your own.

No they aren't.

Thor stops time and proceeds to one shot Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy:

@killemall argued so during a debate. His word holds more credibility than your own.

Who's this killemall?

No they aren't.

Yes they are.

Thor stops time and proceeds to one shot Hulk.

Thor stopping time wont cause him to win the fight, it would be pro-longing the inevitable victory of the Space Punisher Hulk. RKT may be strong enough to one-shot other hulk versions, but this one takes things to a whole new level. RKT can't give a blow to this version of hulk that would do anything other than piss him off. Don't forget hulk's amazing healing factor as well.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By pr0d1gy

They fight on 'some' occasions, but it doesn't mean they are 'known' to fight. So for the Hulk to defeat them 'still'isn't and impressive feat. Also, nothing in the scan above says they are all seeing all knowing blah blah blah.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Bloblesstom

@pr0d1gy:

So for the Hulk to defeat them 'still'isn't and impressive feat.

It's an incredibly impressive feat based on the fact that they are all-powerful. SPH dismisses nigh omnipotent beings like children. RKT is getting wrecked no matter what.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Spambot

@atheistknowledge: I was just giving an example of how ridiculous the logic being used in this thread is. If you want to get on the SPH>nigh omnipotents bandwagon that is your choice but I will just laugh at how fanboys sometimes twist hyperbole on these boards. I mean sometimes you have to be able to use an ounce of common sense. For instance, I am a Thor fan but when it says in the OKT arc how Galactus hit him with the power of a billion super novas I don't use that comment to bolster OKT's durability in battles because I am willing to concede it as hyperbole. Hulk fans need to learn how to do the same even if it hurts you to do so.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy:

So for the Hulk to defeat them 'still'isn't and impressive feat.

It's an incredibly impressive feat based on the fact that they are all-powerful. SPH dismisses nigh omnipotent beings like children. RKT is getting wrecked no matter what.

It's hyperbole.

Odin was said to be omniscient, he's not.

Rune King Thor rekts the featless being who beats on aliens who don't typically fight back.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@atheistknowledge: I was just giving an example of how ridiculous the logic being used in this thread is. If you want to get on the SPH>nigh omnipotents bandwagon that is your choice but I will just laugh at how fanboys sometimes twist hyperbole on these boards. I mean sometimes you have to be able to use an ounce of common sense. For instance, I am a Thor fan but when it says in the OKT arc how Galactus hit him with the power of a billion super novas I don't use that comment to bolster OKT's durability in battles because I am willing to concede it as hyperbole. Hulk fans need to learn how to do the same even if it hurts you to do so.

So what's the hyperbole between the Watchers dying and the universe dying with them? Yes that's why Hulk fans go around saying Hulk has infinite strength, oh wait no they don't.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Listen kid, I don't know why on earth you are bringing me into this but just stop it. That guy you are debating with is not me so just leave me out of it. I am sorry if I have come across rude in any way in any other thread. If I am ever rude to anyone on here it is because they get rude to me first. They see that I am saying things that they don't like and so just take a natural disliking towards me for some reason. So please, don't bring me into any debate that I am not involved in.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

They fight on 'some' occasions, but it doesn't mean they are 'known' to fight. So for the Hulk to defeat them 'still'isn't and impressive feat. Also, nothing in the scan above says they are all seeing all knowing blah blah blah.

Which has nothing to do with 616 Watchers because these one are from a different universe, just how this Hulk has 4 arms and is just pure evil, nothing like the Hulk from 616. Because the scan above was to show you that they have rejected the moral code and that they want to get involved to the point that they want to CONTROL others not them being all seeing, bla bla bla. Did you just wake up? I think you need a cup of coffee or something you are having great trouble following me here.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: a. I am not a kid. b. I am free to speak my honest opinion about anything so long as I obey the rules of the vine c. I will take your word that you are not Bloblesstom. d. Hulk fans need to stop being so ridiculous.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

Which has nothing to do with 616 Watchers because these one are from a different universe, just how this Hulk has 4 arms and is just pure evil, nothing like the Hulk from 616. Because the scan above was to show you that they have rejected the moral code and that they want to get involved to the point that they want to CONTROL others not them being all seeing, bla bla bla. Did you just wake up? I think you need a cup of coffee or something you are having great trouble following me here.

Again, nothing on that scan says they are all seeing or all knowing.

Try to make a valid point before I start flagging.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much horsesh1t and fanboyism going on in this thread, i am out. But before that

No Caption Provided

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Spambot

@atheistknowledge: Did the universe actually die? A connection between these Watchers and the universe doesn't necessarily mean they were truly nigh omnipotent. I mean they seemingly just let SPH sneak up on them and are unable to so much as attack him before getting killed by his punches and by getting their heads smashed together. They would be by far the biggest jobbing nigh omnipotents in the history of comics if we take this description of them as being canon to that universe. I mean come on, we need some sort of feat before we can possibly agree they are even above skyfather level. I think Hulk fans have latched onto SPH because he seems to be the one incarnation of Hulk who can fight Skyfather+ level beings but these feats you think he has just don't hold up on the battle forums.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Bloblesstom

@pr0d1gy:

It's hyperbole.

Odin was said to be omniscient, he's not.

Rune King Thor rekts the featless being who beats on aliens who don't typically fight back.

You're a troll, aren't you? You know that trolls get banned on comicvine, right? I've explained to you countless times why Odin being called all-powerful is hyperbole and why the watchers in marvel 12091 being called all-powerful is not hyperbole.

And also, your threats don't sway me.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Yes the universe died, no SPH did not sneak up on them he literally appeared before them, they just couldn't do anything about it, but i don't care anymore you guys can continue to debate among yourselves. SPH is not the only powerful Hulk apart from the one that has the IG which just stomps everyone here, there is also the zombie Hulk who ate Surfer, beat Thanos, beat the Phoenix and ate Galactus. But like i said you guys debate it amongst yourselves.

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Where in my post did I say you are not free to speak your honest opinion? I don't know what that last sentence was about but it has nothing to do with anything I said in my post. Don't bring me into things I am not involved in.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Spambot

@atheistknowledge: Couldn't do anything about it? lol. Did they even try? Can't anyone at least acknowledge the absurdity of nigh omnipotent beings who are powerless to do anything while a super strong version of Hulk physically kills them? No reality warping, no energy blasts(from what I've seen), no anything. Nothing about them says nigh omnipotent in the least.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Bloblesstom

@spambot

Can't anyone at least acknowledge the absurdity of nigh omnipotent beings who are powerless to do anything while a super strong version of Hulk physically kills them? No reality warping, no energy blasts(from what I've seen), no anything. Nothing about them says nigh omnipotent in the least.

Those tactics would've been ineffective against this incarnation of hulk. Read the scan Atheistknowledge provided you with.

"Insane developments call for insane measures, marie. They're watchers, friggin watchers. All-seeig, all knowing, space gods. I don't have the kind of firepower to take 'em out."

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also think the op(Flemmed) and Bloblesstom are the same poster. They joined cv within a day of each other and the only thing they seem interested in talking about are SPH and SPH v Thor battles. He creates the battles as Flemmed then gets on as Bloblesstom so he can say what an effortless curbstomp it is by SPH based on him killing some featless Watchers. The only purpose of these threads is try and spite Thor fans.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Spambot

@bloblesstom: That scans says nothing relevant to the point I raised. It just describes them as being all seeing and all knowing. Not all powerful and just because they want to be able to control the universe doesn't mean they actually do. Control does not = omnipotence either. It just shows them to be power hungry. Gov'ts try to control nations but that doesn't mean they are all powerful. So much bs being passed off as fact here.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Spambot

@atheistknowledge: Not seeing a single thing in either of those scans to support the idea of those Watchers being truly all powerful. It doesn't even describe them that way in those panels. It just shows they stated a desire to control those who they watch. Then Punisher describes them as being all knowing. You can't expect anything in those scans to convince me or anyone else that they are these nigh omnipotent gods.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: There is a scan of them being called omnipotent.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2737090

Your comparing controling a gov't to controling a universe? Seriously, stop embaressing yourself.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloblesstom: No, you stop creating bait threads such as this one under aliases just so you can wank to this SPH character. These Watchers have done absolutely nothing to substantiate them being anything close to omnipotent. I am done taking your ridiculous troll bait. Go make another SPH v whoever thread as Flemmed so you can come back as bloblesstom and say 'SPH curbstomps'. I am done with your childish nonsense.

BrockPrime91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT murderstomps

Joke thread SPH isn't on his level

Arguments for hulk fans are statements with nothing to back them up and absolutely 0 feats

Worst thread of all time candidate

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor is my vote on this one, Rune King Thor beat multiple individuals who could single-handedly crush Odin under their thumb just via his willpower alone. He's easily on-par with abstract entities like Galactus, probably even exceeding them, though this could be an incredibly awesome fight if Space Punisher Hulk stomped six Watchers.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: Nice job ignoring the scan I sent you, troll.

Bloblesstom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Bloblesstom

@brockprime91:

SPH would slaughterstomp RKT with zero effort.

Joke thread RKT isn't on his level.

Arguments from Thor fans are statements with nothing to back them up and 0 comparable feats to SPH.

Worst thread of all time, SPH would incinerate RKT.

@conner_wolf

The six watchers that SPH slaughterstomped are much more powerful than galactus, rune king thor, and odin. SPH would destroy RKT with no effort at all, this is a spite thread. SPH could easily kill galactus, along with any other beings that RKT fought. The six watchers that SPH defeated are described as "all-powerful." In other words, SPH destroyed a bunch of nigh omnipotent beings, he could easily diminish RKT.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@atheistknowledge: Not seeing a single thing in either of those scans to support the idea of those Watchers being truly all powerful. It doesn't even describe them that way in those panels. It just shows they stated a desire to control those who they watch. Then Punisher describes them as being all knowing. You can't expect anything in those scans to convince me or anyone else that they are these nigh omnipotent gods.

What part of me not carying what you or others think you don't get? They did control the universe and when Hulk killed them the universe died, that's all i need for you and the rest i don't give a damn.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Spambot

@atheistknowledge: Then stop posting scans which prove nothing which you are claiming. Don't nerd rage on me either just because I respond to what you posted. I don't give a **** either.