Rune king Thor vs (HOM ) Scarlet witch [Read op ]

• 107 results
Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda goes mad on sumthing.Seeing the anger building inside her professor X uses telepathy to connect with Rune king Thor because he know's no one on midgard can able to stop the raging witch. He seeks help from Rkt.

Seeing the danger Scarlet can brought Rkt summoned her to the realm eternal Asgard.

he tries to calm her dwn behalf on tht Scarlet witch starts to attack on asgardians.

Rkt seeing his people under attack become angry and decided to clear this threat by any means necessary.

He summoned some artifacts frm the Odin's vault and get ready for the battle.

Rune king Thor hav ( Destroyer armor, Necro sword, Odinsword, power stone, Tessract)

He possess Odin force and the wisdom of Runes.

Arrives on bifrost where wanda is causing the destruction, Rkt sees the dead body of heimdall laid there makes him blood lusted nd the fight starts..

Fight on Asgard

Bfr allowed

both bloodlusted

morals off

If battle becomes hard Rkt can get into Warrior madness which can increase his strength and powers 10 ×

Did the Lord of Asgard clears this threat or wanda becomes the new queen of asgard

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

If Wanda can control her powers she would win regardless of all the extra buff given to Thor.

Else could go either way depending on how well she manages to use her powers.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda has always had issues controlling herself

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: and did odin force and rune magic almost of an elder god abstract being can do nothing ...I know wanda has lots of reality wraping feats but she is so unconsistent apart from the fact Rune king Thor who's almost 3× odin nd can get into Warrior madness making him 10× more stronger with a sword whom make galactus shit in their pants in a moment with an infinitely stone and an cosmic cube with an armour made to deal with cosmic hierarchy beings ...

is all this can do nothing to a witch which cannot control his powers completely

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: gosh this witch is so over rated ....anyways I guess asgard falls thn...

what if Rkt can get help from his family ...aslike wht bout giving him 3 skyfathers nd an elder god to help....lyk as Odin , Bor , Cul nd above all Gaea...is still asgard burns or the story change a bit

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_prince: I understand where you are coming from friend and I agree. That is why I mention that for Wanda to win comprehensively she has to somehow have control over her powers.

Because once you assume she can control her powers, the display of her sheer might was unparalleled. Apart from changing 616 reality inside out , her energy flew out of 616 reality erasing entire universes. The wave evidently continues forever destroying every universe in its path before Megan tapping the energies from the realm of beyonders is able to halt the said energy, killing herself in the process.

Wanda's power was so massive that it tore apart and later rearranged the whole omniverse. That's a level of power you won't find even from someone like Beyonder from Secret Wars.

It's not surprising they later reveal that during the said story Wanda was somehow connected to the well of life , an energy source so powerful that Dr. Doom mentions he felt the energy from the said well was more than what he got from Beyonder during secret wars.

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: agreed with u mate on every thing but the fact she is in consistent to control her powers nd has displayed no physical feats on a storng level..she's not going to destroy asgard at the very moments the fight begin ..so wht stops Rkt to jst go nd Stab all black the Necro sword straight in his heart or it is said if some one has potential nd knowledge enough to control the power stone to it's truly state nd full power the being is unstoppable cause he hav all the power tht exists or will exit nd I guess being like Rune king Thor who's virtually omnipotent nd quasi omniscient hav the potential to use power stone on it's full power ... I mean physically Rune king Thor is much stronger faster nd durable thn Sw thn in lyk these scenarios Rkt can get an upperhand nd clear Scarlet witch...

just my opinion what you say

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda should win here.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this is all that close unless I am missing something; Wanda should win

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT defeated 5 abstract lv beings really easy. Scarlet Witch is really powerful but remember dead people can't argue.

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: dude You just won the internet today .... high five

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wanda

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

RKT defeated 5 abstract lv beings really easy. Scarlet Witch is really powerful but remember dead people can't argue.

Which abstracts? Those who sit above in shadows?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

I was gonna ask the same thing.

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Royal_prince

@lordofallhumans: @ordinaryalan: I guess yes, he was talking bout tht THSAIS ...However if they are not abstract they are almost elder god level cause odin was a puppet for them nd Rkt end the cycle in front of them nd they didn't come to fight him cause they know he will overpower them ...they feared frm him...

However it just took Rkt a nanosecond or a second to jst go near wanda and stab the necro sword right into his heart. .tht's my opinion

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: @ordinaryalan: I guess yes, he was talking bout tht THSAIS ...However if they are not abstract they are almost elder god level cause odin was a puppet for them nd Rkt end the cycle in front of them nd they didn't come to fight him cause they know he will overpower him ...they feared frm him...

Making Odin your "puppet" doesn't mean you are abstract or even Elder god level, it only means you are more powerful than Odin by some unknown margin. What have "Those who sit on their a$$es" done to put them on that level?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@royal_prince said:

@lordofallhumans: @ordinaryalan: I guess yes, he was talking bout tht THSAIS ...However if they are not abstract they are almost elder god level cause odin was a puppet for them nd Rkt end the cycle in front of them nd they didn't come to fight him cause they know he will overpower him ...they feared frm him...

Making Odin your "puppet" doesn't mean you are abstract or even Elder god level, it only means you are more powerful than Odin by some unknown margin. What have "Those who sit on their a$$es" done to put them on that level?

well first they were called abstract beings. second they make Odin shit his pants every time he see them, and third these guys are gods to the gods.

Those who sit on the shadow are celestial beings - Those Who Sit Above In Shadow - Marvel.com

Those Who Sit Above in Shadow - Thor - Comic Vine

Those Who Sit Above in Shadow (Earth-616) - Marvel Comics Database

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Saint_Sophie
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

well first they were called abstract beings. second they make Odin shit his pants every time he see them, and third these guys are gods to the gods.

Those who sit on the shadow are celestial beings - Those Who Sit Above In Shadow - Marvel.com

I know the talk about them, but what have they done? The Abstracts are set of beings in Marvel that are part of the fundamental tapestry of Marvels existence,not a title to be given to just anybody, so when I hear the word Abstract my mind goes to Eternity Death etc... not some group of beings that are only above Odin by some unknown margin. My question remains, what have they done to be considered on the same level as Abstracts or even Elder gods?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

I know the talk about them, but what have they done? The Abstracts are set of beings in Marvel that are part of the fundamental tapestry of Marvels existence,not a title to be given to just anybody, so when I hear the word Abstract my mind goes to Eternity Death etc... not some group of beings that are only above Odin by some unknown margin. My question remains, what have they done to be considered on the same level as Abstracts or even Elder gods?

well teleported Loki like nothing to them the Skyfathers are toys as stated like 15 times. they are celestial beings. scare the crap out of odin.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

well teleported Loki like nothing to them the Skyfathers are toys as stated like 15 times. they are celestial beings. scare the crap out of odin.

Those are not feats that put them on any level that they should be mentioned in the same breath as abstracts just because they have a fancy name like celestial being. Stars are celestial beings as well, that can gain form and sentience and that does not put them on an abstract level.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

Those are not feats that put them on any level that they should be mentioned in the same breath as abstracts just because they have a fancy name like celestial being. Stars are celestial beings as well, that can gain form and sentience and that does not put them on an abstract level.

we do know they are way more powerful than Odin.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

There is a laundry list of beings more powerful than Odin, that does not make them abstract beings, it just makes them more powerful than Odin by some unknown margin. My point is, it was said Thor would win this battle because he beat abstract level beings easy, with no feats to back these beings being abstract level making Thor's defeat of them less impressive than is being implied within the context of this thread.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

There is a laundry list of beings more powerful than Odin, that does not make them abstract beings, it just makes them more powerful than Odin by some unknown margin. My point is, it was said Thor would win this battle because he beat abstract level beings easy, with no feats to back these beings being abstract level making Thor's defeat of them less impressive than is being implied within the context of this thread.

like what.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@lordofallhumans said:
@mrdevil said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

@lordofallhumans said:
@ordinaryalan said:
@mrdevil said:

yes those.

@lordofallhumans said:
@royal_prince said:

like what.

?

Royal_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: abstract are or not ...not matters. ..the thing is tht wht stops Rkt to jst speed blitz SW in jst nano seconds or seconds and stab the necro sword right into her heart

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: abstract are or not ...not matters. ..the thing is tht wht stops Rkt to jst speed blitz SW in jst nano seconds or seconds and stab the necro sword right into her heart

It does matter if you are basing him beating her off of abstract level beings that are not on that level. She was "killed" when she had her HOM powers and automatically came back, so him using speed and strength (not only being a waste of character since this version of him is more about mystical powers) won't do much at all.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more Thor.

Ricky33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: What? You think she could kill rkt with words like she did with mutants? Are you implying she is stronger than the one above all too? She could just say no more one above all. I don't think she can just erase rkt like that. Rkt became abstract level when he became one with the universe. No more Thor won't have an effect on him.

Ricky33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: You bashing him but you yourself don't know the extent of their power. They could really be abstract being. They don't need feats to prove it. The one above all doesn't have any feats. Are you going to tell me galactus who has feats is stronger than the one above all? Rkt also became abstract level when he became one with the universe.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rkt>>old king Thor at his best (who is universal+) and with the necro sword he should he on Wanda level

But Wanda has better feats , she should win with mid diff

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ricky33: No, I'm implying that he has nothing to suggest he can resist her warping.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor cant win this

-So It Is Written

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

AllFatherOdin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it’s rune king thor she has no chance what so ever

AllFatherOdin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AllFatherOdin

@whatiswritten: If it’s rune king thor she has no chance what so ever

Hahahaha dude it’s rune king Thor one strike she is dead. The issue isn’t power level it’s their durability. If he has the Odin force he can literally withstand what she throws at him. In the end wanda durability has always been her weakness and downfall. Even against heimdall hofund can kill her with a strike

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor stomps

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT should be able to withstand Anything Wanda tries here really. When RKT merged with the universe He too can do reality warping on that level and he can out last was Wanda easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers