Rune King Thor.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LubeMan

I believe Odin to be enough to defeate Darkseid, not easily, but ftw.  Rune Lord Thor is a much easier win in favour of the Asgardian. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

RKT.

I would like to see what puts Darkseid in Skyfather level (I mean, when he destroyed a galaxy?), let alone RKT.

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By uknow
@czarny_samael: RK Thor is also sky father level
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@uknow said:
" @czarny_samael: RK Thor is also sky father level "
He is above Skyfather level. He is a least two times more powerfull than Odin. But for me he is clearly more than two times powerfull than Odin. He defeated Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, for who Odin was only a toy that was giving them more and more energy. And couldn't do anything with this.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By uknow
@czarny_samael: marvel say he is sky father a much more powerful skyfather than odin who is also a skyfather
i find a huge feat here
  Darkseid joins with Dr.Fate, Orion, Highfather, Etrigan they form the Cinque of Cosmic Power and they battle the Anti-Life Entity, which is actually the evil part of the Source. In the end they defeat it, but cutting it off form it’s own dimension by destroying the universe. So 1/5 of the power to destroy a universe was from Darkseid. Huge feat.

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_171.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_172.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_173.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_174.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_175.jpg
6. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...sey_TPB_176.jpg
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Dr. Srange in many means = Dr. Fate and with his magic he was often doing crazy things (to be true, both of them were). And they didn't do that only because of their power, but thnaks to source of their power. 
Something like creating a Megazord in Power Rangers ;)

2.By name, yes he is, but in power he is above other Skyfathers. Odin = Zeus = Vishnu <<<<<<<<<< RKT.

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By uknow
@czarny_samael:i didn't look at the scans and i did wrong,the universe was destroyed because of chain reaction 
RH thor wins
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Achilles.

RKT curbstomps

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@uknow said:
" @czarny_samael:i didn't look at the scans and i did wrong,the universe was destroyed because of chain reaction  RH thor wins "
No problem, for me it doesn't matter since I've read only first page. 
In my own defense: I think that Dr. Fate's first sentense gives thisfeat to power that was created thanks to magic laws, not just thanks to these people's power.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

RKT Stomps.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LOL here! 

Darkseid dies in first page like nothing! 

I mean WTF?!?!  Regular Thor i like 50/50 with him & where ueing the most powerful Thor ever?!   
Not too smart... 

& that 1/5 Universal feat is bullshit & a lie! 
sad people got to go this low & leave things out... 

Both darkseid & Etrigan where tapping into some wellspring of Power which was supposedly unlimited... 
So in other words he had a big amp!   LOL!!! 

Darkseid & the rest of Apokalips is destroyed forever & done easily...
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uknow
@GamorasBigDaddy: the universe was destroyed by chain reaction so is not much of a feat
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By kheranlord12

Darkseid in ture on form was another to make the entire multiverse feel his pesence.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By MrDirector786
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LOL here!  Darkseid dies in first page like nothing!  I mean WTF?!?!  Regular Thor i like 50/50 with him & where ueing the most powerful Thor ever?!   Not too smart...   & that 1/5 Universal feat is bullshit & a lie! sad people got to go this low & leave things out...  Both darkseid & Etrigan where tapping into some wellspring of Power which was supposedly unlimited... So in other words he had a big amp!   LOL!!!   Darkseid & the rest of Apokalips is destroyed forever & done easily... "
No. Regular Thor would get stomped badly. And no, he can't destroy all of Apokolips at all, let alone easily.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what if Darkseid could destroy 1/5 of the Universe ( which I doubt ), classic Thor created a vortex that saved 1/5 of the Universe from destruction, now this is Rune King Thor, so you do the math.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LOL here!  Darkseid dies in first page like nothing!  I mean WTF?!?!  Regular Thor i like 50/50 with him & where ueing the most powerful Thor ever?!   Not too smart...   & that 1/5 Universal feat is bullshit & a lie! sad people got to go this low & leave things out...  Both darkseid & Etrigan where tapping into some wellspring of Power which was supposedly unlimited... So in other words he had a big amp!   LOL!!!   Darkseid & the rest of Apokalips is destroyed forever & done easily... "
No. Regular Thor would get stomped badly. And no, he can't destroy all of Apokolips at all, let alone easily. "

LOL, No, Regular Thor doubt can beat Darkseid, there VERY Close....Thor should win majority though even atnormal levels... 

& Yes this Thor would indeed Destroy his whole planet quite easily...It would'nt even be a challenge for him...
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Well Odin is a galaxy buster in terms of power, and RKT is twice as strong as his father. So I would probably go with Thor on this if the OE doesn't isntantly work on Thor. Which he could posssibly deflect, not like the beams haven't been deflected before.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrDirector786
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
No. Regular Thor would get stomped badly. And no, he can't destroy all of Apokolips at all, let alone easily. "
LOL, No, Regular Thor doubt can beat Darkseid, there VERY Close....Thor should win majority though even atnormal levels...  & Yes this Thor would indeed Destroy his whole planet quite easily...It would'nt even be a challenge for him... "
No. Regular Thor would be stomped badly. Regular Darkseid is a skyfather level being. This Thor could probably beat regular Darkseid, though PC Darkseid and FC Darkseid would stomp him, but he can't take on all of Apokolips at all.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
LOL, No, Regular Thor doubt can beat Darkseid, there VERY Close....Thor should win majority though even atnormal levels...  & Yes this Thor would indeed Destroy his whole planet quite easily...It would'nt even be a challenge for him... "
No. Regular Thor would be stomped badly. Regular Darkseid is a skyfather level being. This Thor could probably beat regular Darkseid, though PC Darkseid and FC Darkseid would stomp him, but he can't take on all of Apokolips at all. "
Some proves that he is Skyfather level being (in Marvel means)?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDirector786
@czarny_samael said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
No. Regular Thor would be stomped badly. Regular Darkseid is a skyfather level being. This Thor could probably beat regular Darkseid, though PC Darkseid and FC Darkseid would stomp him, but he can't take on all of Apokolips at all. "
Some proves that he is Skyfather level being (in Marvel means)? "
In the Countdown, he captured and tortured all the Greek Gods. And that wasn't the first time he beat the Greek Gods. In an old issue, I think it was Action Comics 600, he invaded and took over Olympus. And though it was revealed that the Gods had abandoned Olympus, and so were not present when he took over, they later said that he still caused them great pain. And in these scans, you can see that it describes that he destroyed the gods of other worlds to take their power.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By ghostrider fan1

i was wondering if he was RKT level the reason i made this is because hes been literally stompiing DC's and Marvels strongest up till now though happy to see RKT wins
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 :

To be in Skyfather level in Marvel, You need to be a galaxy buster.
Did Darkseid ever destroyed a galaxy without any boosts? These scans doesn't prove this. Seriously, I don't see a point of them.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MrDirector786
@czarny_samael said:
" @MrDirector786 :  To be in Skyfather level in Marvel, You need to be a galaxy buster.Did Darkseid ever destroyed a galaxy without any boosts? These scans doesn't prove this. Seriously, I don't see a point of them. "
Oh. In that case, I haven't yet seen a scan of him destroying a galaxy. If I find one, I'll let you know. I have heard from others that he's a galaxy buster but I'll try to find scan to confirm it.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mattek
@LubeMan said:
"
I believe Odin to be enough to defeate Darkseid, not easily, but ftw.  Rune Lord Thor is a much easier win in favour of the Asgardian. 

No Caption Provided
"
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@czarny_samael said:
" @MrDirector786 :  To be in Skyfather level in Marvel, You need to be a galaxy buster.
Where did you ever get that assertion?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Rune King Thor wins this one.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @MrDirector786 :  To be in Skyfather level in Marvel, You need to be a galaxy buster.
Where did you ever get that assertion? "
When You are saying "Skyfather", You're thinking about what level? You're thinking about a (at least) galaxy buster.
Odin is a galaxy buster. Zeus and Vishnu are equal to Odin, Surtur is more powerfull than Odin. Both Asgardians destroyed a galaxy in the past. This is a start. Then, their losed battles with others can tell us who is and who probably isn't in their level (but it depends on thier boosts, context, place etc.). 

Of course, You can be a Skyfather without it, but it doesn't matter for  battles forum. "Skyfather", "Elder God" "Abstract", etc. means (here) level of power.
For example: Something like semi-abstract doesn't exist. You are Abstract or not. But for us, semi-abstract will be low level Abstract, like Eon.
So, yes, Darkseid is a Skyfather in title, but he isn't Skyfather in the same means as Odin or Zeus. Of course until someone will show us his big feats.  I see potential in him, so I am not saying that such a scans exist or not. To this moment it wasn't proved.
The same goes with Rune King Thor. Theoretically, he is Skyfather, but for us he is close to Elder Gods in power thanks to his fight with TWSAIS and stoping Ragnarok.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the darknessss
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"And what if Darkseid could destroy 1/5 of the Universe ( which I doubt ), classic Thor created a vortex that saved 1/5 of the Universe from destruction, now this is Rune King Thor, so you do the math. "
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Mango
@czarny_samael said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Where did you ever get that assertion? "
When You are saying "Skyfather", You're thinking about what level? You're thinking about a (at least) galaxy buster. Odin is a galaxy buster. Zeus and Vishnu are equal to Odin, Surtur is more powerfull than Odin. Both Asgardians destroyed a galaxy in the past. This is a start. Then, their losed battles with others can tell us who is and who probably isn't in their level (but it depends on thier boosts, context, place etc.).   Of course, You can be a Skyfather without it, but it doesn't matter for  battles forum. "Skyfather", "Elder God" "Abstract", etc. means (here) level of power. For example: Something like semi-abstract doesn't exist. You are Abstract or not. But for us, semi-abstract will be low level Abstract, like Eon. So, yes, Darkseid is a Skyfather in title, but he isn't Skyfather in the same means as Odin or Zeus. Of course until someone will show us his big feats.  I see potential in him, so I am not saying that such a scans exist or not. To this moment it wasn't proved.The same goes with Rune King Thor. Theoretically, he is Skyfather, but for us he is close to Elder Gods in power thanks to his fight with TWSAIS and stoping Ragnarok. "
Odin is one of the most powerful skyfathers, so galaxy busting is not required.

How is Surtur more powerful than Odin when Odin defeats him every day (although he dies from his injuries later)?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@The Mango said:

How is Surtur more powerful than Odin when Odin defeats him every day (although he dies from his injuries later)? "

That is only a small portion of Surtur's essence.  

@czarny_samael said: 

When You are saying "Skyfather", You're thinking about what level? You're thinking about a (at least) galaxy buster. Odin is a galaxy buster. Zeus and Vishnu are equal to Odin, Surtur is more powerfull than Odin. Both Asgardians destroyed a galaxy in the past. This is a start. Then, their losed battles with others can tell us who is and who probably isn't in their level (but it depends on thier boosts, context, place etc.).   Of course, You can be a Skyfather without it, but it doesn't matter for  battles forum. "Skyfather", "Elder God" "Abstract", etc. means (here) level of power. For example: Something like semi-abstract doesn't exist. You are Abstract or not. But for us, semi-abstract will be low level Abstract, like Eon. So, yes, Darkseid is a Skyfather in title, but he isn't Skyfather in the same means as Odin or Zeus. Of course until someone will show us his big feats.  I see potential in him, so I am not saying that such a scans exist or not. To this moment it wasn't proved.The same goes with Rune King Thor. Theoretically, he is Skyfather, but for us he is close to Elder Gods in power thanks to his fight with TWSAIS and stoping Ragnarok. "

You do not need to destroy a galaxy to prove you are a skyfather. If that was the case, then Odin stopped being a skyfather in the 80's. That means Hercules is not a skyfather now and will probably never be a skyfather because Marvel will never have characters wantonly destroying galaxies again due to their "realistic" stand on things. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CosmicSpiral said:
" You do not need to destroy a galaxy to prove you are a skyfather. If that was the case, then Odin stopped being a skyfather in the 80's. That means Hercules is not a skyfather now and will probably never be a skyfather because Marvel will never have characters wantonly destroying galaxies again due to their "realistic" stand on things.  "
Odin wasn't depowered. 
Hercules has Zeus power so he is equal to Odin (he just don't have experience with it).
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@czarny_samael said: 
Odin wasn't depowered.  Hercules has Zeus power so he is equal to Odin (he just don't have experience with it). "
He stopped replicating the same feats he used to perform. If Odin is the standard by which all skyfathers are measured by, then it's "obvious" that he stopped being a skyfather at the time he stopped performing feats comparable to destroying a galaxy. Otherwise, you have to confront your own circular logic. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666

No, until Odin will be depowered. It doesn't matter when he did that.
Such as Clssic Thor is current Thor, classic Quasar is current Quasar, etc.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@czarny_samael said:
" No, until Odin will be depowered. It doesn't matter when he did that. Such as Clssic Thor is current Thor, classic Quasar is current Quasar, etc. "
Classic Thor is current Thor for those who are ignorant of the traits of both.  

I'm pointing out that your logic is flawed by using an argument that stems directly from your definition. Your definition of "skyfather" is entirely parasitic on the feats of a past version of Odin. 
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

Wrong, keep thinking that, but if Supes & Orion can do it so can Thor, &he has a weapon that can block his trump card OB...Yea, Darkseid can lose no doubt! 

No darkseid is'nt EVEN CLOSE to skyfather level!  LOL though I mean seriously, please do some research before sayingshit like that! 

Actually FC Darkseid was'nt that impressive at all! lol again....Only PC Darkseid is impressive...
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" No, until Odin will be depowered. It doesn't matter when he did that. Such as Clssic Thor is current Thor, classic Quasar is current Quasar, etc. "
Classic Thor is current Thor for those who are ignorant of the traits of both.   I'm pointing out that your logic is flawed by using an argument that stems directly from your definition. Your definition of "skyfather" is entirely parasitic on the feats of a past version of Odin.  "
I'm using facts. Strange said that Thor is in his classic level again. You can't deny someone's feats, just because he don't copy them in this times, because whole point of posting scans could be denied. It doesn't matter when someone did something if he wasn't depowered after making that feat.
P.S. And Thor = BRB, who seems to be in classic leve, don't You think?
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By primebonnick

RKT Darkseid has no chance

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By TDK_1997

RKT

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Assman

RLT>>Odin>>Darkseid

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43  Edited By mark5

Unless this is PC darkseid then Thor absolutely STOMPS!

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By supermandefender

I cant see DS winning here. RLT can do way more and problly has a much bigger power set than DS at his normal levels.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By TheGoldenOne
RKT both rounds
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Susanoo

Rune Thor easily.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor Spite

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#48  Edited By AssertingValor

RKT spite.......................................................
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IZZR

This is very uneven RKT eradicates him, Darkseid would stomp normal Thor but this is way too much

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

rkt stomps