Rune King Thor vs a celestial

  • 130 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for grevous11
grevous11

373

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By grevous11

I know this is just speculation, but I would like to see what you guys think. Battlefield: Asgard No morals. Death/KO

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
bigcimmerian

10340

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

How???

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

9579

Forum Posts

18169

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

He has a small chance of winning within the confines of Asgard, but his chances are incredibly slim. A lone celestial was capable of thrashing Odin and the forces of Asgard easily.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

He has a small chance of winning within the confines of Asgard, but his chances are incredibly slim. A lone celestial was capable of thrashing Odin and the forces of Asgard easily.

No one actually knows how powerful RKT is though

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

13832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

Rune King Thor shouldnt Stand a Chance here

Avatar image for killemall
Killemall

19020

Forum Posts

12398

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

@Illuminatus said:

He has a small chance of winning within the confines of Asgard, but his chances are incredibly slim. A lone celestial was capable of thrashing Odin and the forces of Asgard easily.

No one actually knows how powerful RKT is though

We assume his powers based on his showings, rune power + his background would sort of mean he is twice as powerful as Odin (dying twice instead of once, ripping both eyes off and accesssing odin force + rune magic). Galactus pretty easily beat an average celestial in FF 603 and he did so again to 2 other celestial in FF 604, so i would assume an average celestial isnt that much powerful, the lone that Odin fought was Arishem who's certainly not an "average" celestial.

I am personally backing RKT to win this.

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
bigcimmerian

10340

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

How???

He's more powerful, Galactus ripped apart one Celestial in Fantastic Four 604, Galactus>=Rune Thor>Celestial>=Odin

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

How???

He's more powerful, Galactus ripped apart one Celestial in Fantastic Four 604, Galactus>=Rune Thor>Celestial>Odin

That may be true but idk about Galactus=RKT

Avatar image for majestic99
majestic99

8915

Forum Posts

348

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By majestic99
Avatar image for spartan101
Spartan101

5470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Spartan101
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

12469

Forum Posts

111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
bigcimmerian

10340

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By bigcimmerian

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Spartan101 said:

@majestic99 said:

Rune King Thor wins.

Avatar image for thegodkiller3
TheGodKiller3

374

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

How???

He's more powerful, Galactus ripped apart one Celestial in Fantastic Four 604, Galactus>=Rune Thor>Celestial>=Odin

That was a well-fed Galactus , who had devoured 4 worlds in anticipation of the Celestials' arrival . If you discount the Badoon incident(after all it did take place in an alternate reality) , the average Celestial according to Kubik(a pretty high-end reality warper himself) , is hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than a Cube-being .

Somehow , I doubt that in terms of raw power , RKT is even equal , let alone stronger than an entity with that kind of power-level .

However , if he somehow manages to tap into hyperspace(I doubt this is possible , although CitizenBane doesn't) , then this will surely be a victory for him(whether its an easy win or not in this case, I don't know) .

However , I'll give the Celestial a 6-8/10 victory in this case .

Avatar image for monarch2016
monarch2016

1564

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By monarch2016

@TheGodKiller3 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

How???

He's more powerful, Galactus ripped apart one Celestial in Fantastic Four 604, Galactus>=Rune Thor>Celestial>=Odin

That was a well-fed Galactus , who had devoured 4 worlds in anticipation of the Celestials' arrival . If you discount the Badoon incident(after all it did take place in an alternate reality) , the average Celestial according to Kubik(a pretty high-end reality warper himself) , is hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than a Cube-being .

Somehow , I doubt that in terms of raw power , RKT is even equal , let alone stronger than an entity with that kind of power-level .

However , if he somehow manages to tap into hyperspace(I doubt this is possible , although CitizenBane doesn't) , then this will surely be a victory for him(whether its an easy win or not in this case, I don't know) .

However , I'll give the Celestial a 6-8/10 victory in this case .

Avatar image for fondofpacman
fondofpacman

585

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By fondofpacman

Are Galactus' victories over Celestials in those 2 FF comics widely considered cannon.

Anyway, I don't know anything about rune king thor, is he many times stronger that Odin infused with all of the Asguardian's powers in the destroyer armor? If not this goes to the Celestial.

Also, f*#k those 2 FF comics with Galactus beating Celestials, I get thanos with the IG killing some of them, but Galactus being able to kill them doesn't make as much sense to me. Galactus vs Celestials was a question better left unanswered imo, unless it could have been answered by the character's original writers or something...rant over.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Depends on which Celestial.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

17185

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666

I don't see why each average Celestial should be placed in Galactus league.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

1691

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@BigCimmerian said:

Rune Thor wins with ease against average celestial

Yes

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

7564

Forum Posts

2570

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#20  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Thor (regular, not RKT) fought a celestail before and the outcome was interesting. I wouldn't say he beat him, but it was a victory. I don't remember the issue number, anybody else have info? I have the issue at home..........Thor ended up getting inside the celestail's head, cracked open it"s "brain housing", and jumped into it, to make a connection. very interesting........

Avatar image for bigcimmerian
bigcimmerian

10340

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

@fondofpacman said:

Are Galactus' victories over Celestials in those 2 FF comics widely considered cannon.

Anyway, I don't know anything about rune king thor, is he many times stronger that Odin infused with all of the Asguardian's powers in the destroyer armor? If not this goes to the Celestial.

Also, f*#k those 2 FF comics with Galactus beating Celestials, I get thanos with the IG killing some of them, but Galactus being able to kill them doesn't make as much sense to me. Galactus vs Celestials was a question better left unanswered imo, unless it could have been answered by the character's original writers or something...rant over.

Galactus as potrayed in FF is leagues above celestials, he actually ripped apart one of them with bare hands

Avatar image for majestic99
majestic99

8915

Forum Posts

348

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By majestic99

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

Thor (regular, not RKT) fought a celestail before and the outcome was interesting. I wouldn't say he beat him, but it was a victory. I don't remember the issue number, anybody else have info? I have the issue at home..........Thor ended up getting inside the celestail's head, cracked open it"s "brain housing", and jumped into it, to make a connection. very interesting........

One of his most impressive feats, Thor survives being rocked by multiple blasts by the Fourth Host of Celestials, from Thor #300:

No Caption Provided

Thor vs the Fourth Host of Celestials, from Thor #300:

Avatar image for majestic99
majestic99

8915

Forum Posts

348

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By majestic99

bump

Avatar image for mjolnirson
mjolnirson

2239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By mjolnirson

i think thor can takes this one, he is more inteligent than all the marvel universe. the celestials are very smart but thor is more, he know all about magic and all about cience, he know how was the universe before the universe itself exist, he know everything and with this knowledge he could be able of know how he can destroy the celestials. Aaaah and he is more powerfull than odin and odin have the potential of destroy galaxies!!! so i am going with the rune king.

ouu and he can guide the present in every way that he wants, to created the future that he want, so i think that he is powerfull like no one

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

1769

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

any celestial wins, effortless curbstomp

Avatar image for omegadynasty
OmegaDynasty

10500

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Thor will be thrashed, and saved by his mother again. 
 

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

Odin have already manage to injures Celestial, he didn't win, but it gives you an idea. Rune King Thor is above Odin, he might be capable of taking one down.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No, any Celestial will beat Rune King Thor. Rune King is basically Odin Force Thor.

Avatar image for gritterr
Gritterr

491

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By Gritterr

RKT is not Odin force Thor. Thor Gouged both his eyes out as oposed to odin taking one eye, and Thor hung himself for far longer than Odin. He was granted way more power than Odin and by default Odin Force Thor. With what we have seen Classic Thor and Odin do to Celestials RKT should have a pretty reasonable shot at taking down a normal celestial

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No, any Celestial will beat Rune King Thor. Rune King is basically Odin Force Thor.

I thought Rune King Thor is Thor with Odin Force and Rune Magic.

Avatar image for uno_oscuro
Uno_Oscuro

758

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

any celestial wins, effortless curbstomp

Stop with the curbstomp stuff.

Avatar image for _son_of_war_
_Son_of_War_

307

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By _Son_of_War_

RKT wins this. The Celestial that thrashed Asgard was leagues above average Celestials. RKT is a Reality Warping being bonded with the universe. 

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Gritterr said:

RKT is not Odin force Thor. Thor Gouged both his eyes out as oposed to odin taking one eye, and Thor hung himself for far longer than Odin. He was granted way more power than Odin force Thor.

Not way... If it was way, why couldn't Thor directly destroy the Threads of Fate? He couldn't because he didn't have the power too. Rune Magic is only the most powerful Magic in the realm of Asgard, but not anywhere else. Rune King Thor couldn't even stand a chance against Dormammu who can rewrite reality without bypassing the Threads of Fate and still is able to keep his power after doing it. After Thor broke the Wheel of Fate, he didn't reset time..... The Wheel of Fate did, and Thor was depowered from the Rune Magic as a result.

He can not defeat a Celestial of its entirety.... Maybe he can damage the armor, but that's it. He doesn't have anything else to hit if he breaks the armor. The Celestial wins.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No, any Celestial will beat Rune King Thor. Rune King is basically Odin Force Thor.

I thought Rune King Thor is Thor with Odin Force and Rune Magic.

He is Odin Forced with Rune Magic. That's right.

@_Son_of_War_ said:

RKT wins this. The Celestial that thrashed Asgard was leagues above average Celestials. RKT is a Reality Warping being bonded with the universe.

Have you even read it? He is bonded with the universe just like every other being living inside it. He is not a reality warper. The Celestials are.

Avatar image for floopay
Floopay

12640

Forum Posts

726

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Floopay

Pre-Rune King Thor has already hit a Celestial hard enough to make him notice, and tanked two or three blows, scans are in this thread already. I'm thinking against a regular Celestial, RKT stands a fair chance. As RKT he is several times stronger, faster, more durable, and more versatile than he was back in Thor #300 30ish years ago. If he could make one flinch before, as RKT he could make one scream I'd think. If he could take a few staggering blows then, he should be able to deflect, or shrug off more than a few shots now. I don't think he could take One Above All by any means, or Exitar or whomever, but he could take the same Celestials that were in that issue I'd think (the same ones he already was able to harm to some lesser degree).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for mjolnirson
mjolnirson

2239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By mjolnirson

ok. the normal thor took down one celestial, with his godblast he destroy the cerebral protector of another celestial and that is a normal thor.... now what kind of thing do you think that the RKT is capable of do... ???? is like 1000000000000000000000000000 of times more powerfull than the normal thor

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mjolnirson said:

ok. the normal thor took down one celestial, with his godblast he destroy the cerebral protector of another celestial and that is a normal thor.... now what kind of thing do you think that the RKT is capable of do... ???? is like 1000000000000000000000000000 of times more powerfull than the normal thor

Breaking the armor of a Celestial doesn't mean they've died or were destroyed. Thor can't beat any Celestial. And Rune King is not not much of an up grade to Odin Force. In fact, Warrior Madness Thor is more powerful durability wise and strengthwise. Rune Magic only makes Thor more powerful than anyone in Asgard. Not the universe and surely not the Celestial planes. 
 
 
 
@Floopay said:

Pre-Rune King Thor has already hit a Celestial hard enough to make him notice, and tanked two or three blows, scans are in this thread already. I'm thinking against a regular Celestial, RKT stands a fair chance. As RKT he is several times stronger, faster, more durable, and more versatile than he was back in Thor #300 30ish years ago. If he could make one flinch before, as RKT he could make one scream I'd think. If he could take a few staggering blows then, he should be able to deflect, or shrug off more than a few shots now. I don't think he could take One Above All by any means, or Exitar or whomever, but he could take the same Celestials that were in that issue I'd think (the same ones he already was able to harm to some lesser degree).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Celestials have no true form. The only form we ever see of them is the standard 2,000 feet armor. But inside the armor is as big as a galaxy. Let's think for an instant That Rune King Thor goes to the threads of Fate and destroys the Spinning Wheel. Thor would lose all his Rune Powers and the Celestials would not be effected at all. (Since they are above the Threads of Fate)
Avatar image for mjolnirson
mjolnirson

2239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By mjolnirson

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: ok its true the most that you said but the WMT is not comparable in any skill than the RKT. galactus was able of destroy and kill three celestials and the RKT is most powerfull than him, how i know that? galactus and odin are nears level of all the skills that you want and thor is more powerfull than odin by many light years. and to the comment that says that the celestials are pure energy this is not a very good advantage against the RKT because he know how can manipulate all the enrgy in the universe. it says surtur was afraid of him and in all the comics that i saw, surtur never showed fear to anyone.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mjolnirson said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: ok its true the most that you said but the WMT is not comparable in any skill than the RKT. galactus was able of destroy and kill three celestials and the RKT is most powerfull than him, how i know that? galactus and odin are nears level of all the skills that you want and thor is more powerfull than odin by many light years. and to the comment that says that the celestials are pure energy this is not a very good advantage against the RKT because he know how can manipulate all the enrgy in the universe. it says surtur was afraid of him and in all the comics that i saw, surtur never showed fear to anyone.

Surtur is weak compared to other splinter realm demons and gods. Furthermore much weaker than extradimensional deities. The Galactus Odin fought was a mere hungry Galactus. Odin could never muster against even a well fed Galactus.

  • Severely starving Galactus = anyone who is somewhere near or slightly over to the maximum powered Thor
  • Hungry Galactus = slightly above Odin's maximum potential
  • Fed Galactus = around Surtur and low tier Celestials (The babies)
  • Well fed Galactus = Mephisto, In-Betweener, Stranger, the average Celestial etc...
  • Greatly fed Galactus = Eternity, infinity, Dormammu etc.. plus the high tier Celestials

No Skyfather is a match for Galactus unless he is already weakened.

And Rune King Thor can not manipulate all energy of the universe especially directly. He can only manipulate RUNE magic only and can control Asgard base magics indirectly as well as universal energy indirectly. But if he tries to say, manipulate the Power Cosmics with his Rune Magic against Galactus, Galactus would do it better. Furthermore, he can not directly or indirectly control extradimensional energy. Saying so places him above PR Beyonder and we know that's just not true.

These are the feats of Rune King Thor:

This is when he "becomes abstract" totally misleading rumor everyone keeps talking about. Notice that he doesn't have the power to change anything, but he destroys the fates spinning wheel to undo time to restore Asgard.

As you can see, he's no match for the Threads of Fate.... He can't beat them... The Runes don't over power them.

Here's Dormammu over powering the fate of every sentient being in the universe with just his own personal power alone.

RKT can't do this... He is not above Eternityand neither are the Asgardian Fates...

Do you see Rune King, doing this to a well fed Galactus? I don't think so.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus is above the Fates and therefore above the Runes, Ragorrok or anything that is of or related to Asgard. That Celestial is just an average Celestial. and it nearly destroyed a well fed Galactus. Thor with the Runes is not doing that. He can't defeat the Celestials. Cracking their armor maybe... But killing them he can not.

Avatar image for kingkronos
kingkronos

2532

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By kingkronos

Thor already gave a celestial a hard time. So rune king thor should stomp a low level celestial. As for high level, I don't know.........but he has a chance.

Avatar image for hermankeson
hermankeson

466

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By hermankeson

Marvel sucks because peoples power levels are so inconsistent. Isn't Beyonder supposed to be more powerful than Galactus? And Beyonder is a half cube being, and the cube beings said that Celestials are alot more powerful than them.

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

693

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By TheGodofThunder

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

Thor (regular, not RKT) fought a celestail before and the outcome was interesting. I wouldn't say he beat him, but it was a victory. I don't remember the issue number, anybody else have info? I have the issue at home..........Thor ended up getting inside the celestail's head, cracked open it"s "brain housing", and jumped into it, to make a connection. very interesting........

^ this. RKT though his levels are not known exactly, he is far and above thor and even odin. He could probably just take its head off like he did to loki, lol.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hermankeson said:

Marvel sucks because peoples power levels are so inconsistent. Isn't Beyonder supposed to be more powerful than Galactus? And Beyonder is a half cube being, and the cube beings said that Celestials are alot more powerful than them.

Marvel was consistent from 1960 to 1999......

After they changed Editor-In-Chief in 2000, Marvel's characters were being retconned almost every other Arc...

So blame 2000-2012 about Marvel's inconsistencies.

Avatar image for nessy
Nessy

600

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By Nessy

celestial wins with ease.

Avatar image for angryhulks
AngryHulks

3254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By AngryHulks

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus is above the Fates and therefore above the Runes, Ragorrok or anything that is of or related to Asgard. That Celestial is just an average Celestial. and it nearly destroyed a well fed Galactus. Thor with the Runes is not doing that. He can't defeat the Celestials. Cracking their armor maybe... But killing them he can not.

Well, I'll went slightly off-topic a little bit, but in earlier panel, Galactus handles 4 or 5 (don't remember) Celestial with almost no problem. And the one he is getting kicked by is composite one, which is a kind of cheating, but I have no problem with that.

But, if Rune King Thor could access power from hyperspace, he might be able to crack Celestial's armor and defeat one even if it was temporary. Regular Thor alone have already injure some Celestial in the past, with two source of powerful magic, he might perform better.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@AngryHulks said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Galactus is above the Fates and therefore above the Runes, Ragorrok or anything that is of or related to Asgard. That Celestial is just an average Celestial. and it nearly destroyed a well fed Galactus. Thor with the Runes is not doing that. He can't defeat the Celestials. Cracking their armor maybe... But killing them he can not.

Well, I'll went slightly off-topic a little bit, but in earlier panel, Galactus handles 4 or 5 (don't remember) Celestial with almost no problem. And the one he is getting kicked by is composite one, which is a kind of cheating, but I have no problem with that.

But, if Rune King Thor could access power from hyperspace, he might be able to crack Celestial's armor and defeat one even if it was temporary. Regular Thor alone have already injure some Celestial in the past, with two source of powerful magic, he might perform better.

It was 4 Celestials. And he only managed to temporally incompacitate one of them. Yes, they combined, but each of them were nameless low tier Celestials. During the Forth Host, Odin and the entire Asgard Race were channeling their powers within the Destroyer Armor. And he still lost. The reason why Thor managed to crack one of their armor, was because of Gaea. The same Gaea that made Hercules nearly omnipotent to when he fought Mikaboshi the Chaos King. Gaea >>>>>>>>>>>> The Rune Magic

But Gaea herself is no match for ever single Celestial out there (Billions)

Avatar image for isaac_clarke
isaac_clarke

5998

Forum Posts

12

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke

RKT has a shot at beating a generic Celestial.

Avatar image for bringnit
BringnIt

3875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By BringnIt

Pretty sure Galactus killed that Celestial and did not temporarily incapacitate it.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

3947

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@BringnIt said:

Pretty sure Galactus killed that Celestial and did not temporarily incapacitate it.

When you destroy an armor of a Celestial, that Celestial is forced to make another armor. The armor is just a puppet that interacts with physical space. Celestials are not as big as their armor. They are bigger.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for mjolnirson
mjolnirson

2239

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By mjolnirson

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

  • Severely starving Galactus = anyone who is somewhere near or slightly over to the maximum powered Thor
  • Hungry Galactus = slightly above Odin's maximum potential
  • Fed Galactus = around Surtur and low tier Celestials (The babies)
  • Well fed Galactus = Mephisto, In-Betweener, Stranger, the average Celestial etc...
  • Greatly fed Galactus = Eternity, infinity, Dormammu etc.. plus the high tier Celestials

No Skyfather is a match for Galactus unless he is already weakened.

i have all those comics and odin is not even in my top 20 of favorite super heros. but is lame say that a hungry galactus is slightly above Odin's maximum potential... come on!!!!! odin in power is aroud of the in betweener. see that the King thor defeated the in betweener and even the king thor always said that he never used all the power of odin because he thought that he was not worthy of that power. if we see all the points come on. and even i dont have that comic but odin was able of defeats eternity ¡¡¡¡¡and dormammu in his own dimention!!!! and i only saw two times odin defeated

1.- when he fought the celestials and i dont remember another time jaja but i only saw him defeated twice

ouu and only for extra info. maybe you are saying that dormammu is powerfull like eternity, well that isnt true maybe you said that because in one comic dormammu took the power of eternity but was helped by his sister. well returning to the topic rune king is more powerfull than odin and galactus. you posted that comic. the comic of the rkt, read and check this again "he can manipulate the present to guide the future" if in the present one celestial is making troubles he just have to do everything he wants to stop him ahh and galactus is my second favoritesuper villan of marvel. and please dont say "galactus is not a villan... he is like a lion when he kill, he kills because his hungry" we all know that galactus is an enemy of the heros ok yes in many times he helped us but only for their own convenience