Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Rumble In The Concrete Jungle

No Caption Provided

The fight takes place in midtown. Each combatant will start off a block or two away from one another. Naturally the last man standing will win the contest.

Combatants

Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
Frank Castle (Punisher)
Frank Castle (Punisher)
Chris Redfield
Chris Redfield
Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
Marc Spector (Moon Knight)
Marc Spector (Moon Knight)

Match Rules

• No Prep
  • In character
  • Standard Gear
  • Versions pictured
  • Fight to the last man
  • etc.

Let The Games Begin!

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#3  Edited By KrleAvenger

This fight will eventually become Daredevil vs Nightwing fight.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Murdock.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone will put up a decent fight, but this eventually boils down to Daredevil vs Nightwing, in which case, I believe Matt takes the small majority.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will basically become a Daredevil vs Nightwing after some scuffles. Who wins that depends on previous matchups

The_Batmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

If it's a free for all and no teaming up allowed I'll actually take one of the long range shooters to snipe off the competition.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Matt.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Green Arrow, he should have a lot of time to run through his options here.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Oliver here as well.

silverplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By silverplatinum

I'm backing Moony.

-sp

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pr0tocol

I'd back Punisher if he plays it smart.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know a lot about all of the characters other than Redfield? I personally don't think he's that good but if I get feats on him I can compare

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Redfield? There's nobody here besides Punisher who he can't kill with one punch. Mismatch.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Redfield? There's nobody here besides Punisher who he can't kill with one punch. Mismatch.

Chris has displayed no striking feats proving he can 1 shot anyone here - Chris has a good strength feat of moving a boulder with extreme effort, but nothing close in actual hitting power. Also, Punisher isn't the most durable in this match, that's Moon Knight.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Redfield's boulder punching solos the Marvel and D.C. multiverses.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Punisher. Wouldn't be easy though.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@beaconofstrength said:
@nickzambuto said:

Chris has displayed no striking feats proving he can 1 shot anyone here - Chris has a good strength feat of moving a boulder with extreme effort, but nothing close in actual hitting power. Also, Punisher isn't the most durable in this match, that's Moon Knight.

Dude, he's been crushing zombie skulls underfoot with ease since the first game. Current Chris can outright blow up and rip limb from limb enhanced Super Soldiers who take firepower without flinching in mere seconds with his bare hands. Oneshot would be a euphemism; in reality, if a character of Redfield's power struck a peak human like Nightwing, he would explode into gore.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt is best suited to fight multiple opponents, thanks to his radar sense. He's arguably the fastest one here as well, which would help him greatly. I think he'll win it in a really tough fight.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil can just sneak up on anyone he wants while no one can sneak up on him. Not to mention he is the best fighter of the bunch.

In a free for all in this setting he has the greatest chance.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing Matt here

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonknight.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarthAznable

Chris Redfield easily. He took Wesker, punched a boulder, and manhandled zombies.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil isn't even in the same league as a Super Soldier like Chris Redfield. It would take at least somebody like Captain America to put him down, or Solid Snake. Characters who can fight country-wide and global-wide threats. I mean, I think Daredevil is one of the most skilled martial artists in Marvel, but his job is taking on gangs. It's pretty obvious who's higher on the food chain.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: The evidence is right there in front of you. Chris destroying monsters factually more durable than a peak human. It doesn't get any more straightforward than that.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Can you show some durability feats for those zombies? Not to mention Chris is probably the slowest and least agile here. I'm not convinced he could get close to some of the characters here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Can you show some durability feats for those zombies? Not to mention Chris is probably the slowest and least agile here. I'm not convinced he could get close to some of the characters here.

They are not zombies. Chris has not fought a zombie since 1998.

They are SUPER SOLDIERS. The J'avo are a fully-thinking and organized military who just so happen to be enhanced by viruses that make them incredibly strong, totally fearless and relentless, and allows them to immediately adapt to damage by mutating into even more powerful forms. But they have no loss of intelligence, they remain professional and strategic, communicating with each other, signaling to retreat and move in for attack, and they all have guns and those with the required training can even use tanks and vehicles, just like any normal military. (the Ganado and Majini weren't all military, because those viruses infected entire sections of entire nations, so the beginning of RE4 and RE5 has Leon and Chris respectively fighting superhuman farmers. But by the climaxes of those games, they started taking on the militaries. When RE6 starts, Chris is just fighting the military right off the bat)

B.S.A.A. briefing states that they are extremely intelligent and incredibly strong, and that's by the standards of Bio-Organic Weapons which are always superhuman. J'avo are stronger than zombies, Ganado, and Majini, all of which were already superhuman.
B.S.A.A. briefing states that they are extremely intelligent and incredibly strong, and that's by the standards of Bio-Organic Weapons which are always superhuman. J'avo are stronger than zombies, Ganado, and Majini, all of which were already superhuman.
Assault Rifle bullets don't even make them flinch unless they get shot right in the face, but even that only makes them flinch. At least the enemies of past games would stutter when you shot them in the chest or kneecaps, but not J'avo. They tank it.
Assault Rifle bullets don't even make them flinch unless they get shot right in the face, but even that only makes them flinch. At least the enemies of past games would stutter when you shot them in the chest or kneecaps, but not J'avo. They tank it.
One regenerates its entire brain and skull in seconds. Regeneration is something Chris always has to deal with; this scenario is going to be a rare instance where he won't have to worry about it, because he's just fighting normal humans. That means this fight would be relaxation for him.
One regenerates its entire brain and skull in seconds. Regeneration is something Chris always has to deal with; this scenario is going to be a rare instance where he won't have to worry about it, because he's just fighting normal humans. That means this fight would be relaxation for him.
Can literally tank low-caliber guns shooting them in the face without danger.
Can literally tank low-caliber guns shooting them in the face without danger.
One of them actually reacts to an ambush and ducks Chris's gunfire after he starts shooting. The only person here who might be able to replicate that is Daredevil. But Chris's canon fodder do it.
One of them actually reacts to an ambush and ducks Chris's gunfire after he starts shooting. The only person here who might be able to replicate that is Daredevil. But Chris's canon fodder do it.
Enhanced agility; Chris easily counters
Enhanced agility; Chris easily counters

Three J'avo easily capture superhuman Sherry Birkin in hand-to-hand and a larger group captures superhuman Jake, who is Wesker's son.

One untrained J'avo easily overwhelms peak human Mera Biji. She ultimately managed to kill it after extreme effort, but only because that J'avo was just a schoolgirl and a bad fighter, and on top of that its regenerative powers were weaker than the J'avo that Chris fought.

One pins and nearly kills peak human Piers in hand-to-hand, until Chris rescues him by shooting the soldier multiple times with a rifle. Chris, Leon, and Ada Wong are the only ones who have never been beaten or overwhelmed, no matter what numbers were against them.

This is how Chris reacts when attacked by that same type of B.O.W. He effortlessly kills it with his own bare hands.

Three Ganado working together can easily shove enormous boulders off mountains. Three Daredevils working together couldn't do that if you gave them a whole week. Meanwhile one Chris working by himself can do it in a couple seconds. He's stronger than three superhumans put together, and probably stronger than 20 Daredevils put together.

Two Majini working together easily knock down a two-story tall solid stone pillar and destroy a solid stone walkway. Two Nightwings working together couldn't do that if you gave them a week.

Several corpses frozen underneath a foot of solid ice easily break through to the surface as soon as they zombify. Punisher couldn't do that if you gave him a week. I can actually say that for a fact; it took all of Frank's power, skill and concentration to destroy a block of ice roughly one foot long and one foot thick by using both elbows. He accomplished it with extreme difficulty, but that makes sense because it's an excellent peak human feat (ice is strong as hell). But even that was nothing compared to the craters these zombies are making in the ice, while trapped and with zero leverage to boot, just sheer inhuman force.

The Ganado, Majini, J'avo, and even classic zombies are all obviously superhuman and far more powerful than any of the peak humans here.

Chris can outright punch their heads off, rip them in half, and beat them to death with their own limbs after dismembering them. Logically, the only conclusion is that he can do the same to any peak human here.

What'll happen is that first he'll do this to Dick.

No Caption Provided

Then kill Punisher like this.

No Caption Provided

Then he'll grab Daredevil's body and use him to finish off Green Arrow and Moon Knight like this.

No Caption Provided

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Matt

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: still confident Moon Knight can beat Chris.

Are you going to explain why he wouldn't get obliterated on the first punch or are you just being closed minded??

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft why would I even make this match up? Clearly Chris is too much for these normal humans, or peak humans as you peasants like to call them. Chris will just find all of them, sneak up on them effortlessly and then bash in their skulls in with ease. None of these bums with their guns, trick arrows, rangs, darts, batons, sticks, etc. have the means to put Chris down. A more fitting match up would be the Saint of Killers because he's invulnerable to all forms of attack just like Chris is.

To summarize:

Chris = Super Strong

Strength = the only variable that matters

I'm sure they taught you how to do basic slope in middleschool.

You know what i'm just gonna delete the thread. Apologies to all of comic vine. @nickzambuto you have shown me the light with your HOF level analysis. *slow claps*

Chris Redfield > Ultimate Cap > TOAA = Batman

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@nickzambuto: Chris isn't going to reach Marc. He'd have to close the gap, and Moon Knight has too many variables to move away from Chris. Not to mention Moon Knight has armor that is on par with adamantium.

And this isn't taking into account that there's multiple participants in this matchup.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No abc logic please

we all know it's

Batman > Chris Redfield > Ultimate Cap > TOAA = Batman

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight. combination of his armor, crazy gear, drones, mooncopter, supernatural abilities, lethality and skill give him a distinct advantage here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Chris isn't going to reach Marc. He'd have to close the gap, and Moon Knight has too many variables to move away from Chris. Not to mention Moon Knight has armor that is on par with adamantium.

And this isn't taking into account that there's multiple participants in this matchup.

What does that even mean? What are these mysterious "variables" you speak of that completely put things in Moon Knight's favor?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I meant the 4 other characters that will be battling, too. I'd say Moon Knight has the best chance here, due to his gear, skill, and physicals. He's the most versatile here, along with Ollie.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By renamed040924

@thenaughtytitan said:

Pfft why would I even make this match up? Clearly Chris is too much for these normal humans, or peak humans as you peasants like to call them. Chris will just find all of them, sneak up on them effortlessly and then bash in their skulls in with ease. None of these bums with their guns, trick arrows, rangs, darts, batons, sticks, etc. have the means to put Chris down. A more fitting match up would be the Saint of Killers because he's invulnerable to all forms of attack just like Chris is.

To summarize:

Chris = Super Strong

Strength = the only variable that matters

I'm sure they taught you how to do basic slope in middleschool.

You know what i'm just gonna delete the thread. Apologies to all of comic vine. @nickzambuto you have shown me the light with your HOF level analysis. *slow claps*

You're not funny. Just being sarcastic doesn't automatically make what you say funny. Humor is supposed to involve something clever or unexpected. Not repeating and regurgitating the same sarcastic hate that all closed minded fanboys resort to when they don't want to admit that a character they don't like is pretty powerful. This is your argument? Really? You're not very good at articulating your thought processes than.

Chris can literally oneshot anybody here. That's not an exaggeration. It's actually a euphemism. The way the character is portrayed indicates that if he punched a peak human like Nightwing, the peak human would explode into gore. That's just the way the character is portrayed, that's his power level.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I meant the 4 other characters that will be battling, too. I'd say Moon Knight has the best chance here, due to his gear, skill, and physicals. He's the most versatile here, along with Ollie.

How does that give Moon Knight an advantage over Chris? Moon Knight also must battle the four other characters. This disadvantage does not exclusively apply to Chris. You have a double standard towards the character you like more, somehow this being a battle royale is a disadvantage to Chris, but has no effect on Moon Knight at all. How is Moon Knight more "versatile" anyway? Chris literally carries an entire arsenal of different weapons and explosives with him. Moon Knight carries, what? Boomerangs and darts? What are you even talking about? Can you please either put a little more effort into your explanation, or if you really don't have any defense, just admit that Chris is obviously the most powerful fighter here?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9
deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt and Frank have the advantage. Matt for his superhuman senses and Frank for his survival expertise.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@nickzambuto:

ow does that give Moon Knight an advantage over Chris? Moon Knight also must battle the four other characters. This disadvantage does not exclusively apply to Chris. You have a double standard towards the character you like more, somehow this being a battle royale is a disadvantage to Chris, but has no effect on Moon Knight at all.

I said we're also not taking into account the other 4 characters who'll be after everyone else. I never said it wouldn't effect Moon Knight. You're acting like Chris is going to somehow close the gap to every single character effortlesly and slaughter them, with 0 effort, despite nearly every character having ranged weapons and other gear.

How is Moon Knight more "versatile" anyway? Chris literally carries an entire arsenal of different weapons and explosives with him. Moon Knight carries, what? Boomerangs and darts?

carbonadium armor, adamantium staff, explosive crescents, adamantium crescents, scarab drones, moon drones, Angelwing, extremely durable grappling hook, and a adamantium Truncheon that has a hell ton of features. Moon Knight's gear is always loaded.

In my opinion this battle is going to come down to Green Arrow or Moon Knight, and I see Moon Knight winning.