Rulk (loeb force) vs Flash

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By kidman560

I want to see just how far the Flash fanboys can take this

No Caption Provided

with the Loeb Force

VS.

No Caption Provided

(this is Barry Allen)

battle takes place in new york

No BFR (but remember loeb force knows no logic)

we'll say what 100 feet apart

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

rulk stomps

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Rulk Loebstomps.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A thread created for the mere purpose of trolling any who favour the Flash. Well done.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk drains the Speedforce

Beats up a Watcher

Fights Galactus

Breaks the 4th wall

Stars in 'Rulk kills the marvel universe'

Loeb gets assassinated

Bendis becomes head writer at Marvel

Everyone commits seppuku

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jodema said:

A thread created for the mere purpose of trolling any who favour the Flash. Well done.

well you know with all these saying flash automatically wins through speed blitz threads i just had to make fun of them somehow. I actually like the flash i just dont like how the viners here treat him like he is on par with the Presence (exaggeration for those who cant tell but still you get my point)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

@kidman560: Why don't you do something useful with your time and write a letter to DC or something if you're that bitter.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jodema said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

LF Rulk speed blitz Flash

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk speedblitzes Flash

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GhostRavage
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kidman560

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560: Why don't you do something useful with your time and write a letter to DC or something if you're that bitter.

cuz im not upset with DC. like i said i like the flash. i hate how viners make him nigh invulnerable and stuff. plz read. and i have a serious question as this is all a joke? Why so Serious? (oopp wrong character... really... my bad)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

cuz im not upset with DC. like i said i like the flash. i hate how viners make him nigh invulnerable and stuff. plz read. and i have a serious question as this is all a joke? Why so Serious? (oopp wrong character... really... my bad)

Why so boring lead to why so serious? *shrugs*

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

ok bro man crack a smile this is a joke. everything that even mentions the Marvel Writer Loeb is a joke. so just chill and go with the flow if you dont like it man than just go plz. youre bringing me down

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I can't mention you considering I'm using my phone.

I OVERstand exactly what you're saying concerning the Flash and how certain individuals treat him. However, as I stated in the "Odin vs. Flash" thread (not sure if you've seen it) I can also make full comprehension of why certain claims are made. In all sincerity if the Flash made full use of his abilities then he should, honestly, never lose. His skill set includes some of the most idiotic things anyone can even fathom. I love the guy. Ha! The man is capable of moving faster than your thought process initiates and this is why many consider his matches unfair. Individuals tend to match him against sacrilegiously powerful foes yet if said foes don't have the reaction time to deal with the Flash then he, theoretically, should win.

This is the mentality many have concerning the Flash.

Again, I make full comprehension of what you're saying and I can overstand your frustration. But is it possible for you, personally, to see exactly why "fanboy-ism" of the Flash exists? Especially considering what he does and how much time he DOESN'T need for his feats?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Rulk drains the speed force if their in Dc if their in Marvel he has no threat

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

ok bro man crack a smile this is a joke. everything that even mentions the Marvel Writer Loeb is a joke. so just chill and go with the flow if you dont like it man than just go plz. youre bringing me down

OKay, I'll go. But I'll leave with a question. Was it me that brought you down or did you do that to yourself?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jodema said:

Sorry I can't mention you considering I'm using my phone.

I OVERstand exactly what you're saying concerning the Flash and how certain individuals treat him. However, as I stated in the "Odin vs. Flash" thread (not sure if you've seen it) I can also make full comprehension of why certain claims are made. In all sincerity if the Flash made full use of his abilities then he should, honestly, never lose. His skill set includes some of the most idiotic things anyone can even fathom. I love the guy. Ha! The man is capable of moving faster than your thought process initiates and this is why many consider his matches unfair. Individuals tend to match him against sacrilegiously powerful foes yet if said foes don't have the reaction time to deal with the Flash then he, theoretically, should win.

This is the mentality many have concerning the Flash.

Again, I make full comprehension of what you're saying and I can overstand your frustration. But is it possible for you, personally, to see exactly why "fanboy-ism" of the Flash exists? Especially considering what he does and how much time he DOESN'T need for his feats?

and I hear you i mean i really do but i hear these flash fan throwing out hypothetical 1000 Impds or whatever when really ive only seen him to 1 Impd or something like. its like Domino i mean her luck based power could theoretically mean that if the Phoenix force were attacking her all she would have to do was try to kill the Phoenix force and she would get lucky and it would die. but she has never actually done anything to that scale. i mean if domino tried theoretically she could rule the whole marvel verse ( as long as she tried)

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally steals Rulk's speed, Rulk steals it back.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

OKay, I'll go. But I'll leave with a question. Was it me that brought you down or did you do that to yourself?

wow thats deep man. i usually save my deep thinking for my philosophy class (you know where it might do some good) kidding i dont even think there

Serious time* yeah man ive thought of it and i really do think the Flash as a character is pretty cool would love to see a properly done flash film. but as a viner i almost avoid every thread i see his name under. because i know the boyz will be there with his hypothetical feats. dont get me wrong im a fanboy also (with Hulk, Captain Britain, and fantomex before they split his three brains into three different bodies man i hated that) but even i can admit when my character is licked

Back to joking time* i wonder if i could be on the same level as @jokergeist someday

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jodema said:

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jodema

Ha! Yes, this I know. They are getting the entire notion of 1,000 IMPs is from Wally himself stating that he could in the middle of the fight against Züm. The only reason (stated) that he did not dish out 1,000 of them is because only 1 was necessary. If I was able to successfully gain access to a computer I would post the scans but I'm sure you know of that which I speak.

An IMP isn't something which requires time to prep of any kind but actually him simply approaching light speed and sticking his fist out. It's very odd the way the Speed Force works but the comic world runs incessantly rampant with cool-looking bullshit.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kidman560

@ximpossibrux said:

Wally steals Rulk's speed, Rulk steals it back.

no no, no no. Rulk steals wally's speed

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jodema said:

Ha! Yes, this I know. They are getting the entire notion of 1,000 IMPs is from Wally himself stating that he could in the middle of the fight against Züm. The only reason (stated) that he did not dish out 1,000 of them is because only 1 was necessary. If I was able to successfully gain access to a computer I would post the scans but I'm sure you know of that which I speak.

An IMP isn't something which requires time to prep of any kind but actually him simply approaching light speed and sticking his fist out. It's very odd the way the Speed Force works but the comic world runs incessantly rampant with cool-looking bullshit.

yeah like i said normal flash fans are cool. and i can tell you seem like one of the chill ones however its those 1000 IMPs people that ruin him for me. and give y'all a bad name.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some folks do go nuts with flash but then ive seen the same fanboyism with hulk too lol

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some folks do go nuts with flash but then ive seen the same fanboyism with hulk too lol

agreed i have been that guy before but still their are certain times where i just say you know what enough Odin probably wins that fight (just an example) im also a surfer and a thor fan but even they have their losses

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: yep i hear ya, ive found more often then not people go nuts with the following characters: hulk, flash, batman, dr.doom, superman, zoom, jean grey and thor. But there are the logical fans

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: yep i hear ya, ive found more often then not people go nuts with the following characters: hulk, flash, batman, dr.doom, superman, zoom, jean grey and thor. But there are the logical fans

you forgot silver surfer

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kidman560

le bump

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash speed steal, trillion IMP's in zeptosecond, phase his brain out for the win.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kidman560

@bigcimmerian said:

Flash speed steal, trillion IMP's in zeptosecond, phase his brain out for the win.

and here we have it the first flash fanboy. tell me sir how does it feel to back someone who has absolutely no shot at this. i have never seen the flash do a trillion IMP's i will need to see some scans plz my good sir. also this is rulk (loeb force) ok this guy has no rules no logical sense. in here Rulk would speedsteal barry and then trap barry in the speed force. ;)

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: true. Lol i take it people hate loebs writing and isnt he the one who hates the flash?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: true. Lol i take it people hate loebs writing and isnt he the one who hates the flash?

i dont know about the second part. but the first part he wrote pure insanity. first Rulk beats thor with mijonir. then he beats up silver surfer and drains all his cosmic energy and then he challenges glaactus. (now i believe that loeb intended for rulk to beat galactus but Stan lee gave him a call and said "dude are you f-ing retarded")

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus said:

i dont know about the second part. but the first part he wrote pure insanity. first Rulk beats thor with mijonir. then he beats up silver surfer and drains all his cosmic energy and then he challenges glaactus. (now i believe that loeb intended for rulk to beat galactus but Stan lee gave him a call and said "dude are you f-ing retarded")

Loeb:

Stan Lee:

Loeb;

Stand Lee: You know LOEB if you can cut the s*!t that would be great | That would be great"or"

Loeb:

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kidman560

bump

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

and here we have it the first flash fanboy. tell me sir how does it feel to back someone who has absolutely no shot at this. i have never seen the flash do a trillion IMP's i will need to see some scans plz my good sir. also this is rulk (loeb force) ok this guy has no rules no logical sense. in here Rulk would speedsteal barry and then trap barry in the speed force. ;)

I like how Bigcimmerian is pretending to be a Flash fan to try to give Flash fans a bad name.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

I like how Bigcimmerian is pretending to be a Flash fan to try to give Flash fans a bad name.

right i couldnt tell if it was that or he was being serious but he tried to hard and it appeared serious

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump, bumpity, bump, bump bump

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how you stick it to the man.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash may be an absurdly over the top god of physics, but Rulk has a far greater power, the power of plot. Even Wally's ability to cockslap people with the ghost penises of Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein pales before such a mighty force as plot contrivance.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash may be an absurdly over the top god of physics, but Rulk has a far greater power, the power of plot. Even Wally's ability to cockslap people with the ghost penises of Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein pales before such a mighty force as plot contrivance.

ha ha no matter how what absurdities the plot calls for

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

lol man I don't even like Flash, I was trolling and I wrote what any of his fanboys would write, I thought it's obvious I was joking.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

wow thats deep man. i usually save my deep thinking for my philosophy class (you know where it might do some good) kidding i dont even think there

Serious time* yeah man ive thought of it and i really do think the Flash as a character is pretty cool would love to see a properly done flash film. but as a viner i almost avoid every thread i see his name under. because i know the boyz will be there with his hypothetical feats. dont get me wrong im a fanboy also (with Hulk, Captain Britain, and fantomex before they split his three brains into three different bodies man i hated that) but even i can admit when my character is licked

Back to joking time* i wonder if i could be on the same level as @jokergeist someday

This was too long for me to read. Was it a yes or no answer?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Full Loebforce Rulk should have beaten Galactus.

e_e

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kidman560

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

@kidman560 said:

@slimj87d said:

This was too long for me to read. Was it a yes or no answer?

serious answer no one really brought me down

joking answer yes you did

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@jodema said: