Easier said than done my friend

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Toratorn

Either solos. Boros is overrated and doesn't have feats above mountain level.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros Stomps Thing, no clue about Rulk.

Lol at Mountain level Boros

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Toratorn

@vsw: give me a feat of Boros above mountain level. Or any quantifiable feat that is remotely impressive for that matter. Come on, I'll wait.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Matching punches with Saitamas Normal hits, Saitama litteraly calling him stronger than Beefcake/Carnage kabuto, Who're both Mountain+\Multi-mountain in base etc.

On that note, i myself would like to see Striking feats for the Thing that aren't Outliers.

INB4 Grey hulk is a Planet buster.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk is inconsistent so idk about him, but if we actually go by feats and don't scale The Thing to absolutely every marvel character that is far above him in feats then Boros one shots him.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Toratorn

@vsw: matching? Saitama was doing nothing but blocking. Every punch he threw was damaging Boros. One hit - his arm is blown off, second hit - he is coughing blood, consecutive punches - Boros turns into mist.

Stronger than Beefcake and Kabuto who are mountain busters... And they are mountain-busters based on what exactly, once again? On your assumptions? Genos' mountain feat, the only thing Kabuto scales to, is only city level. Beefcakes' best feat, the crater creation, something he didn't even do with one hit but with a barrage of attacks, is only city level too. Multi-mountain my ass.

And since you are using scaling anyway, I'll go that route too. Hurting Hulk on many occasions, hurting Red Hulk, hurting Thor, hurting Hyperion, stalemating Ultron, trading blows with Hercules, knocking out Wonder Man, beating the shit out of Annihilus, beating Blastaar, trading blows with Namor. All characters who walk over Boros by feats. Inb4 "muh outliers".

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@toratorn: Isn't kicking someone into the moon at that kind of speed and causing a giant crater at least mountain level to a degree?

https://www.wired.com/2013/06/could-superman-punch-someone-into-space/

It says it takes the force of 50 aircraft carriers just to get to space. It takes more to get to the moon.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps Thing, don't know about Rulk tho.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: kicking a human-sized object to the Moon at the speed Boros did it is indeed a mountain level feat. And about the best feat Boros has.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk is inconsistent so idk about him, but if we actually go by feats and don't scale The Thing to absolutely every marvel character that is far above him in feats then Boros one shots him.

"If we go by feats and don't scale Boros to absolutely every OPM character that shits on him by feats, then Thing one-shots him".

Who am I kidding, Thing one-shots him even with scaling. Scaling that isn't denied to Boros for some hypocritical reason.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros stomps and blitzes both

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Turr

@toratorn: cant tell if this guy is serious. Boros kicked Saitama to the moon and tanked his casual punch, which blew away several moutains b4 which puts hos strength/durability way above island level. His speed is hard to put a calc on but its definitely better visually then Rulks or Things. He has healing factor that makes Hulks look like a joke, let alone Rulks. And on top of that, he has energy attack that can star bust.

GG dude. Poor troll attempt.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

matching? Saitama was doing nothing but blocking.

It Seems you're unfamiliar with the Fight:

No Caption Provided

Every punch he threw was damaging Boros.

You mean After he No Sold One?:

One hit - his arm is blown off,

I Should mention that was in Base, and after Smashing in Saitama Several times

second hit - he is coughing blood,

And? Surviving an attack is Surviving an attack.

consecutive punches - Boros turns into mist.

Yes, 100+ Large Island Level/Small Country level Punches turned Boros to Mist... Which is instantly regenerated From. Considering Boros is several times faster to the Point where its luaghable, and Posses Incredible Regen, i don't see your Point.

Stronger than Beefcake and Kabuto who are mountain busters... And they are mountain-busters based on what exactly, once again? On your assumptions? Genos' mountain feat, the only thing Kabuto scales to, is only city level.

Destroying 1 and a Half Mountains is City level?:

No Caption Provided

Naruto Forums astound me; Keep in mind this was Base Kabuto, Let alone Carnage Kabuto.

Beefcakes' best feat, the crater creation, something he didn't even do with one hit but with a barrage of attacks, is only city level too. Multi-mountain my ass.

Resulting to Pixel Scaling now, are we?

Thats fallacious, as Muruta doesn't always Draw his Monsters to Scale; I Can Show you several Scans right now of Beefcake Literally Dwarfing Mountains, and Clouds coming up to his Crotch. And i can also show you Scans of Saitama nearly being as big as Beefcake Head. I have Several Scans of Beefcake being Bigger than a Mountain, So that Hole he created was Multi-Mountain Level, Mountain+ on the Lowball.

I Find the fact your using Pixel scaling of all thing to Lowball there feats Funny.

And since you are using scaling anyway, I'll go that route too. Hurting Hulk on many occasions, hurting Red Hulk, hurting Thor, hurting Hyperion, stalemating Ultron, trading blows with Hercules, knocking out Wonder Man, beating the shit out of Annihilus, beating Blastaar, trading blows with Namor. All characters who walk over Boros by feats. Inb4 "muh outlier

Please don't Start Complaining to me Because Things feats arent Consistent; Outlier are Outliers my dude, Or Genos is FTL, And Saitama and Boros Become MFTL Via Genos outlier feat of dodging LS Lasers.

Just because you want Feats to be consistent, don't mean they do Im afraid. Sooner you accept that the better

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh if they can land a hit on him then they win, if not they eventually get the star cannon or moon kicked

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see Boros beating Thing but I don’t know a lot about Rulk

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Boros stomps Thing, don't know about Rulk tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk can literally sit there as Boros attacks him. Boros is incapable of putting him down

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By phillip33

Idk about thing, but rulk tanks everything Boros throws at him and oneshots.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Toratorn
@vsw said:

It Seems you're unfamiliar with the Fight:

No Caption Provided
It seems you are freaking blind. I just went frame by frame throught the whole sequence of them "trading blows". Including this gif (exept for the moments where they looked like streaks of light and their figures were completely indistinguishable). Prepare to eat your words, smartass.
No Caption Provided

And just to be sure, manga shots of the same fight!

Conclusion? Saitama was only blocking, dodging or tanking. He didn't throw a single punch in the whole exchange and was purely on defensive. EXCEPT that time he actually threw a punch and made Boros a cripple.

No, I mean after the armor took the full brunt of the blow and saved his ass. Use some freaking common sense, why would Boros in a weaker form be tanking a hit that was strong enough to take his goddamn arm off in a stronger form?

After smashing in Saitama... You mean after getting all his hits blocked or no sold, without Saitama punching back even once exept that time that took his arm off?

So what? He was damaged, that was my point.

Surviving an attack from Hulk is also surviving an attack. And yet here you are, using mental gymnastic to not scale Thing to everyone he fought, yet shamelessly scaling Boros to characters he never encountered.

Yes, 100+ Large Island Level/Small Country level Punches turned Boros to Mist... Which is instantly regenerated From. Considering Boros is several times faster to the Point where its luaghable, and Posses Incredible Regen, i don't see your Point.

Yeah right, proof that these were large island/country lvl punches or gtfo. I guess every punch that Saitama throws now is country level, right? That's why Boros is above mountain-buster, right? I guess Snek is also country level - he survived one of Saitama's punches! My point: you've got absolutely zero proof that Saitama was exerting himself as much as, say, when he destroyed the meteor. Hell, he actually looked enraged when punching the meteor, while at the same time being completely casual against Boros.

And anyway, that point is moot because the punches turned him into mush. Punches with unknown attack potency. Cool. Anything else?

Destroying 1 and a Half Mountains is City level?: Naruto Forums astound me;

No Caption Provided

If you want to claim that this pitiful cliff behind the House of Evolution is a mountain, then you're either taking me for a fool or kidding yourself.

Also, you seem to be operating on idiotic logic of "wow, this is a mountain, so the feat must definitely be mountain (multi-mountain?) level!". Completely disregarding the fact that mountains differ in size and can potentially range from Mount Wycheproof-sized to Olympus Mons-sized. That, coupled with the fact that YOU have NO IDEA how big the mountain that Genos plowed through was, and yet feel full of yourself claiming that "this was a multi-mountain lvl feat!", makes me think that you're just arbitrary slapping values on feats without thinking about them too much. Well guess what, the kind people of Nardoforums did all the damning hard work for you and, using the manga version of the feat, where Genos actually punches through two mountains, figured out, just for you, how big the mountains were and that feat is only city level.

Keep in mind this was Base Kabuto, Let alone Carnage Kabuto.

Awesome. We have 0 idea how much stronger Carnage mode Kabuto. So, what's the point once again? For all we know, Kabuto is stronger than BoG Genos with his city level feat to an unknown intent.

Well let's see... Pixel scaling done in order to properly determine how impressive the feat was... VS you arbitrarily pulling the values on feats out of your ass with 0 analysis and prior thought put into it. Hm, I guess I'll take the pixel-scaling guy any day of the week.

Thats fallacious, as Muruta doesn't always Draw his Monsters to Scale; I Can Show you several Scans right now of Beefcake Literally Dwarfing Mountains, and Clouds coming up to his Crotch. And i can also show you Scans of Saitama nearly being as big as Beefcake Head. I have Several Scans of Beefcake being Bigger than a Mountain,

Oh yeah, the dreaded generic mountains with no given size! Wow, impressive. Hell, I'm just gonna do all the job for you so we won't even have to get back to this BS once again.

No Caption Provided

Wow, look, mountains! Surelly Beefcake is tens of kilometers tall now, amiright?

No Caption Provided

Whoops, now suddenly these mountains don't look so big, huh? Considering there are radio masts (green circles) being only about 5 times smaller than mountains near them, a 5 story building (bottom of the red circle) not being completely dwarfed by the "mountain", and 7 story buildings (blue circle) being almost higher than a mountain near them. Hell, on the very first panel one of these pitiful hills more than half of Marugori's height. For comparison, here's Ayu-Dag, a mountain that is only pitiful 572 meters tall in its highest... peak, I guess, completely dwarfing 11-story building that are not even standing on the sea level, but are instead built on mountain's side:

No Caption Provided

Marugori wouldn't even be half as big as this pitiful 572 meters mountain. So you want my professional opinion? The mountains he is towering above? They are freaking tiny.

Clouds you say? Good things that clouds can form on freaking ground level.

And hell, he only gets smaller with next shots! A building is high enough to reach his head, on the same page a building is reaching his knee, AND on the same page a chunk of building is as big as his fist. The pathetic mountains again, along with several story building being as big as his foot. Buildings visible from hgis shoulder. A building reaching his ankle. The farther I go, the smaller this asshole becomes.

Now with that out of the way... You should be goddamn thankful that the calcer guy decided to scale Marugori to the building piece on his fist instead of these pitiful mountains... Or should I say, hills? Because with his method, Marugori is actually about 1 km tall, and the crater is bigger than that. You know what you ALSO should be thankful for? That the calcer guy decided to NOT use Marugori's OFFICIAL height of 270 meters (so, like a said, half as big as Ayu-Dag. Clever me). Because in that case the goddamn hole would barely be the size of a city block. And it would be NOWHERE near not just mountain, but even city level. Town level at very least. So, with

So that Hole he created was Multi-Mountain Level, Mountain+ on the Lowball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like city block level with official stats, or sub-city level if we scale Marugori to these pathetic mountains.

Also, I see you're still arbitrarily pulling values for feats right out of your ass.

I Find the fact your using Pixel scaling of all thing to Lowball there feats Funny.

Ha! I am actually highballing it. Because once again, if Marugori's official height was used for the feat, you'd be lucky if the total value of the feat came up to town level. AND DON'T forget that it was Marugori's flutty of hits that made the crater, so the total value would need to be devided by the amount of hits. Which would result in EVEN SMALLER VALUE. Hah. Multi-mountain buster my ass.

Please don't Start Complaining to me Because Things feats arent Consistent;

You are way too arrogant for dude who most likely knows absilute jack shit about Thing and probably never read a F4 comic book in his life. Because if you actually imply that the countless confrontations Thing had with people that would blow both Boros and Saitama out of the water are outliers, then you, just like dozens of dumbasses before you, are just parrotting the same thing over and over. For the record, there are literally more than hundredconfrontations with high tiers that Thing went through. Most of the times, tanking hits from them, hurting them with his punches, sometimes defeating them and NEVER dying.

Or, if you actually want to proof that these are outliers (burden of proof is on you, after all), you should, I dunno, actually bring up some goddamn evidence to back up your bullshit? Because you haven't done that yet and probably won't ever.

Outlier are Outliers my dude, Or Genos is FTL, And Saitama and Boros Become MFTL Via Genos outlier feat of dodging LS Lasers.

Absolutely shitty analogy since these things didin't even behave like actual lasers. Tell me, since when can beams of light curve in the air by themselves after being fired?\

Just because you want Feats to be consistent, don't mean they do Im afraid. Sooner you accept that the better

You're pretty damn arrogant for someone who hasn't been right about a single thing in his post.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Toratorn

@geeman2 said:

Boros stomps the statues. They can't do anything against Boros BFRing at all, Thing is like mach 300 at best and RHULK isn't even MHS. Boros hardstomps, also lol at Boros @ the guy who says Boros doesn't even have mountain level feats.

Bullshit, Human Torch is massively hypersonic+, if not sub-relativistic, and Ben never had trouble with percieveing or tagging him. You'd be struggling to prove that Boros is even hypersonic without using scaling, and even with it, he'll be somewhere near mhs+. Try harder.

No Caption Provided

He actually takes more than two normal punches in the fight with Saitama as you can see in this scan. It took at least several (as seen) to turn him into red mists.

Yeah, right. I don't see him "taking" them at all. All I see is blur from Saitama's hits eclipsing the places where Boros was hit.

Keep in mind the air pressure from a normal punch (not the impact) can destroy this. Notice how it makes another crevasse if you look closely.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome, pucnhing holes in building sized rock formations is soooooooooooooo impressive! City block level Boros, here we go!

He also kicks Saitama to the moon at near light speed.

Guess who can also punch people to the Moon? Binary.

You know who this guy who restrains that same Binary is? The guy who Thing, who was at the time weaker tha now, was as strong as.

He stomps.

You're right. Thing does indeed stomp Boros. And so does Rulk.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turr said:

@toratorn: cant tell if this guy is serious. Boros kicked Saitama to the moon and tanked his casual punch, which blew away several moutains b4 which puts hos strength/durability way above island level. His speed is hard to put a calc on but its definitely better visually then Rulks or Things. He has healing factor that makes Hulks look like a joke, let alone Rulks. And on top of that, he has energy attack that can star bust.

GG dude. Poor troll attempt.

Look two posts above and stop being an idiot. Also lol, "starbusting Boros". Look who's calling who a troll.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vsw

@toratorn:

Is there no other way to reply to my comment other than Bolding Your words? Its extremely tedious.

t Seems you're unfamiliar with the Fight:

No Caption Provided
It seems you are freaking blind. I just went frame by frame throught the whole sequence of them "trading blows". Including this gif (exept for the moments where they looked like streaks of light and their figures were completely indistinguishable). Prepare to eat your words, smartass.
No Caption Provided

And just to be sure, manga shots of the same fight!

Conclusion? Saitama was only blocking, dodging or tanking. He didn't throw a single punch in the whole exchange and was purely on defensive. EXCEPT that time he actually threw a punch and made Boros a cripple.

As you said Yourself, You Cant determine what Happened when Saitama and Boros were throwing themselves into each other as Streams of 'Light', So the Only logical assumption is that he was Throwing a Punch. Didn't you notice the entire Fight(And the Scans you posted) Were of Saitama Running/Moving away from Boros? However in the Gif i Posted you clearly see Saitama Jumping towards Boros.

Unless you're trying to say Saitama Jumped Towards Boros in order to Tank the attack, which is no offense, Asinine.

No, I mean after the armor took the full brunt of the blow and saved his ass. Use some freaking common sense, why would Boros in a weaker form be tanking a hit that was strong enough to take his goddamn arm off in a stronger form?

The armour was there to Seal in his Power, It didn't have any Protective capabilites(That we Know of) Whatsoever. And again, he lost his arm after Tussling with Saitama for a while.

So what? He was damaged, that was my point.

Surviving an attack from Hulk is also surviving an attack. And yet here you are, using mental gymnastic to not scale Thing to everyone he fought, yet shamelessly scaling Boros to characters he never encountered.

Outliers my Dude, Thing isn't consistently Displayed on whatever Level your painting him on. However, OPM IS Consistent with its Scaling.

Yeah right, proof that these were large island/country lvl punches or gtfo.

Busted a Meteor and created a Large island/Small Country sized explosion. Ill Get the Scan in a bit.

I guess every punch that Saitama throws now is country level, right?

The Ones he uses against monsters, Yes.

That's why Boros is above mountain-buster, right? I guess Snek is also country level - he survived one of Saitama's punches! My point: you've got absolutely zero proof that Saitama was exerting himself as much as, say, when he destroyed the meteor.

????

It doesn't take an expert to tell you that Saitama holds back against Humans, then he does Monsters. Did it never occur to u that Sonic, Snek, and Suiriya all are alive, Yet Boros, Carnage Kabuto, Beefcake etc etc are all Dead? Because he pulls his punches when he fights against Humans. Why else do you think Genos is still alive after fighting Saitama??? I Guess Genos is stronger than Boros because even though Both faced Saitama , he's still alive, Right?

He Pulls his Punches against Humans, but He does so even less against Monsters; Even Monster Garou of all people back this up. Seriatim threw a Punch and his Legs/arms came off, Opposed to Snek who was Merely Knocked out? I Guess Snek is >>>>> Monster Garou now? Lol.

Hell, he actually looked enraged when punching the meteor, while at the same time being completely casual against Boros.

And anyway, that point is moot because the punches turned him into mush. Punches with unknown attack potency. Cool. Anything else?

Destroying 1 and a Half Mountains is City level?: Naruto Forums astound me;

No Caption Provided

If you want to claim that this pitiful cliff behind the House of Evolution is a mountain, then you're either taking me for a fool or kidding yourself.

Can you clearly not see the Mountain that was Once infront of the HoE Base? You know, the One Saitama and Genos were standing infront of?

Also, you seem to be operating on idiotic logic of "wow, this is a mountain, so the feat must definitely be mountain (multi-mountain?) level!". Completely disregarding the fact that mountains differ in size and can potentially range from Mount Wycheproof-sized to Olympus Mons-sized. That, coupled with the fact that YOU have NO IDEA how big the mountain that Genos plowed through was,

Yes, Your right, Lemme go ahead and Ask ONE/Muruta for the exact dimensions of the Mountain. You know what, Lets take it a step further and ask for the exact Density of the Rock, what exact type it was and how many Megatons it would take to destroy it? Lmao.

Here on CV, If you destroy a Mountain, you're Mountain level. If its smaller than a Mountain, then its a Hill; And you can't sit at you're computer with a straight face and tell me thats a Hill.

and yet feel full of yourself claiming that "this was a multi-mountain lvl feat!", makes me think that you're just arbitrary slapping values on feats without thinking about them too much. Well guess what, the kind people of Nardoforums did all the damning hard work for you and, using the manga version of the feat, where Genos actually punches through two mountains, figured out, just for you, how big the mountains were and that feat is only city level.

Pixel.Scaling.Isnt.Valid. You'd think after 5000 Posts on CV That would sink in.

Artists don't draw thing to Scale. Beefcake is the perfect example of this.

Keep in mind this was Base Kabuto, Let alone Carnage Kabuto.

Awesome. We have 0 idea how much stronger Carnage mode Kabuto. So, what's the point once again? For all we know, Kabuto is stronger than BoG Genos with his city level feat to an unknown intent.

The Point is he was in Base. That shouldn't be too hard to Grab.

Well let's see... Pixel scaling done in order to properly determine how impressive the feat was... VS you arbitrarily pulling the values on feats out of your ass with 0 analysis and prior thought put into it. Hm, I guess I'll take the pixel-scaling guy any day of the week.

Yes , You will. and Probably Most Other Viners Like you, But the Rational ones who Realise that Manga artists don't draw thing to Scale(HP, Gear, Mr_I, Shirso, DH61, Hope,HTA, DJH Etc etc just to name a few, Basically much better Debators) Wont agree with you.

Thats fallacious, as Muruta doesn't always Draw his Monsters to Scale; I Can Show you several Scans right now of Beefcake Literally Dwarfing Mountains, and Clouds coming up to his Crotch. And i can also show you Scans of Saitama nearly being as big as Beefcake Head. I have Several Scans of Beefcake being Bigger than a Mountain,

Oh yeah, the dreaded generic mountains with no given size! Wow, impressive. Hell, I'm just gonna do all the job for you so we won't even have to get back to this BS once again.

No Caption Provided

Wow, look, mountains! Surelly Beefcake is tens of kilometers tall now, amiright?

No Caption Provided

Whoops, now suddenly these mountains don't look so big, huh? Considering there are radio masts (green circles) being only about 5 times smaller than mountains near them, a 5 story building (bottom of the red circle) not being completely dwarfed by the "mountain", and 7 story buildings (blue circle) being almost higher than a mountain near them. Hell, on the very first panel one of these pitiful hills more than half of Marugori's height. For comparison, here's Ayu-Dag, a mountain that is only pitiful 572 meters tall in its highest... peak, I guess, completely dwarfing 11-story building that are not even standing on the sea level, but are instead built on mountain's side:

No Caption Provided

Marugori wouldn't even be half as big as this pitiful 572 meters mountain. So you want my professional opinion? The mountains he is towering above? They are freaking tiny.

What about the Clouds that come up to his Crotch, Hmmm??? I Guess they're minuscule as well, right?

Clouds you say? Good things that clouds can form on freaking ground level.

? Low level clouds take the Form of mist. Can you honestly tell me That the piece of cloud Block his Crotch is Mist? I Love this Lowball.

And hell, he only gets smaller with next shots! A building is high enough to reach his head, on the same page a building is reaching his knee, AND on the same page a chunk of building is as big as his fist. The pathetic mountains again, along with several story building being as big as his foot. Buildings visible from hgis shoulder. A building reaching his ankle. The farther I go, the smaller this asshole becomes.

My Point exactly, You can't use Pixel scaling on a character who's Size changes drastically. Does that seem logical to you?

Now with that out of the way... You should be goddamn thankful that the calcer guy decided to scale Marugori to the building piece on his fist instead of these pitiful mountains... Or should I say, hills? Because with his method, Marugori is actually about 1 km tall, and the crater is bigger than that. You know what you ALSO should be thankful for? That the calcer guy decided to NOT use Marugori's OFFICIAL height of 270 meters (so, like a said, half as big as Ayu-Dag. Clever me). Because in that case the goddamn hole would barely be the size of a city block. And it would be NOWHERE near not just mountain, but even city level. Town level at very least. So, with

Call him 270 Meters, i honestly can't Care less as that same faulty Datebook calls Boros and Saitama Sun Busters. These double standards are kinda annoying(No, i don't think Saitama and co are Sun Busters)

So that Hole he created was Multi-Mountain Level, Mountain+ on the Lowball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The mark of a truly fine debator. To Laugh at his Opponent while backing Pixel Scaling. Remarkable.

More like city block level with official stats, or sub-city level if we scale Marugori to these pathetic mountains.

Also, I see you're still arbitrarily pulling values for feats right out of your ass.

Ha! I am actually highballing it. Because once again, if Marugori's official height was used for the feat, you'd be lucky if the total value of the feat came up to town level. AND DON'T forget that it was Marugori's flutty of hits that made the crater, so the total value would need to be devided by the amount of hits. Which would result in EVEN SMALLER VALUE. Hah. Multi-mountain buster my ass.

Please stop Using Pixel Scaling, it isn't getting you anywhere.

You are way too arrogant

Me, Arrogent? Says the guy who Said Thing would Oneshot Boros, who has REGENERATION? Who uses Pixel Scaling to Lowball characters? Who Says we need the dimensions of the Moutnain Genos destroyed for it to actually be Mountain Level? Says the guy who says WBH Can beat Jin Mori(Feel Free to CaV this with me anytime pal). Lol.

for dude who most likely knows absilute jack shit about Thing and probably never read a F4 comic book in his life.

Thats why respect threads are Handy.

Because if you actually imply that the countless confrontations Thing had with people that would blow both Boros and Saitama out of the water are outliers, then you, just like dozens of dumbasses before you, are just parrotting the same thing over and over. For the record, there are literally more than hundredconfrontations with high tiers that Thing went through. Most of the times, tanking hits from them, hurting them with his punches, sometimes defeating them and NEVER dying.

Does thing consistently operate on this Level? Yes, or No? No. Don't blame be because F4 Has several different writers.

Or, if you actually want to proof that these are outliers (burden of proof is on you, after all), you should, I dunno, actually bring up some goddamn evidence to back up your bullshit? Because you haven't done that yet and probably won't ever.

Outlier are Outliers my dude, Or Genos is FTL, And Saitama and Boros Become MFTL Via Genos outlier feat of dodging LS Lasers.

Absolutely shitty analogy since these things didin't even behave like actual lasers. Tell me, since when can beams of light curve in the air by themselves after being fired?\

Although they don't act like Light usually does, They are still made up of light; Were talking about fiction here my dude:

No Caption Provided

You're pretty damn arrogant for someone who hasn't been right about a single thing in his post.

Yes, Because the person I'm debating(You) Wont be biased whatsoever.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Toratorn

@vsw said:

@toratorn:

Is there no other way to reply to my comment other than Bolding Your words? Its extremely tedious.

I find it more comfortable.

As you said Yourself, You Cant determine what Happened when Saitama and Boros were throwing themselves into each other as Streams of 'Light', So the Only logical assumption is that he was Throwing a Punch. Didn't you notice the entire Fight(And the Scans you posted) Were of Saitama Running/Moving away from Boros? However in the Gif i Posted you clearly see Saitama Jumping towards Boros.

I have no idea why Comic Vine decided to not load my screencaps in the previous post, but here you go, once again.

ZERO punches thrown. Absolute. Zero. And even in that point when they were streaking towards each other.

So the Only logical assumption is that he was Throwing a Punch.

What kind of shitty logic is that? He was blocking every punch and not throwing even one, but conviniently when we couldn't see him he was punching Boros and Boros was tanking it fine, despite the previous punch tearing his arm off! Do you even read what you write?

Also lol at Boros tanking hits dozens of hits when one was enough tore his arm off. Some dodgy logic you seem to be operating on.

Unless you're trying to say Saitama Jumped Towards Boros in order to Tank the attack, which is no offense, Asinine.

Well shit, OPM is asinine. Boo-hoo.

The armour was there to Seal in his Power, It didn't have any Protective capabilites(That we Know of) Whatsoever.

More like "I'm making up excuses on the fly to justify Boros tanking Saitama's hits".

And again, he lost his arm after Tussling with Saitama for a while.

Bullshit. It was a single punch that tore his arm off, prior to that (and afterwards too) Saitama didn't throw a single punch. 0:28 and on.

Outliers my Dude, Thing isn't consistently Displayed on whatever Level your painting him on. However, OPM IS Consistent with its Scaling.

Look at that, speaking out of your ass once again! NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that Thing is not operating on that level. Despite 100+ instancies saying otherwise. Broken record much? "Muh scaling is better than your scaling". Bullshit.

Besides, your claim that Saitama said that Boros was stronger than Kabuto and Marugori was never in the manga or anime. So unless you're pulling it out of webcomic, where everyone is much less impressive than in manga, you're also full of shit.

Busted a Meteor and created a Large island/Small Country sized explosion. Ill Get the Scan in a bit.

I know what he did. Proof he was using EXACT SAME power against Boros?

Yet another claim with 0 substantial proof behind it.

????

It doesn't take an expert to tell you that Saitama holds back against Humans, then he does Monsters. Did it never occur to u that Sonic, Snek, and Suiriya all are alive, Yes Boros, Carnage Kabuto, Beefcake etc etc are all Dead? Because he pulls his punches when he fights against Humans. Why else do you think Genos is still alive after fighting Saitama??? I Guess Genos is stronger than Boros because even though Both faced Saitama , he's still alive, Right?

What you're implying is that Saitama uses exact same punch strength (the meteor-busting one) against every monster. But guess what? There's no goddamn proof of that. Wishful thinking at its finest. If it didn't occur to you, he ALWAYS holds back. Even against the monsters. If you want to claim that his punches against, say, Ground Dragon, Kabuto and Marugori were of the same strength as his meteor-buster, I'm gonna laugh at you.

So once again, where's the ABSOLUTE proof that Boros was hit with meteor-buster? HM???

He Pulls his Punches against Humans, but Never against Monsters; Even Monster Garou of all people back this up. Seriatim threw a Punch and his Legs/arms came off, Opposed to Snek who was Merely Knocked out? I Guess Snek is >>>>> Monster Garou now? Lol

You make it seem like that. Guess Marugori has country lvl durability too now? He wasn't turned into pink mist after Saitama punched him, after all.

Can you clearly not see the Mountain that was Once infant of the HoE Base? You know, the One Saitama and Genos were standing infront of?

Use the goddamn spellcheck, your ramblings are barely understandable. You said "1 and a half mountain". Where did you get a full mountain once again? All Genos destroyed in the anime was a building-sized cliff and a chunk of mountain behind it. Once again. Where did "1 and a half" of mountain come from?

Yes, Your right, Lemme go ahead and Ask ONE/Muruta for the exact dimensions of the Mountain. You know what, Lets take it a step further and ask for the exact Density of the Rock, what exact type it was and how many Megatons it would take to destroy it? Lmao.

Do that. Go on. All better than slapping an arbitrary value on the feat.

Here on CV, If you destroy a Mountain, you're Mountain level. If its smaller than a Mountain, then its a Hill; And you can't sit at you're computer with a straight face and tell me thats a Hill.

That's one of the dumbest things I read on this site. "The size of a mountain doesn't matter, you are a mountain buster anyway sweetie!"

I am not telling you that it's a hill. All I'm saying it's not a mountain-busting feat.

Pixel.Scaling.Isnt.Valid. You'd think after 5000 Posts on CV That would sink in.

Oh yeah, and you pulling values for feats out of your ass is more valid that that? Hahaha, tell me more.

Okay then. We don't know the size of the mountain OR the hole Beefcake made, so from now on, both Genos and Beefcake are featless level+. Doesn't make any sense? Too bad, it's still more logical than slapping "multi-mountain busters" on every feat you find remotely impressive.

And the point was that it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Yes , You will. and Probably Most Other Viners Like you, But the Rational ones who Realise that Manga artists don't draw thing to Scale(HP, Gear, Mr_I, Shirso, DH61, Hope,HTA, DJH Etc etc just to name a few, Basically much better Debators) Wont agree with you.

If these "much beter debaters" think that pulling arbitrary values for feats out of your ass is better than actually quantifying feats, then they are all idiots without any rational thought.

What about the Clouds that come up to his Crotch, Hmmm??? I Guess they're minuscule as well, right?

? Low level clouds take the Form of mist. Can you honestly tell me That the piece of cloud Block his Crotch is Mist? I Love this Lowball.

If you stopped trying to look smart and actually checked the link I provided, you would notice that even actual clouds form as low as 335 meters. Which is still nothing compared to actual mountains.

Besides, that doesn't seem to be clouds at all, it seems to be all part of the vapor/mist/whatever coming out of Marugori himself.

My Point exactly, You can't use Pixel scaling on a character who's Size changes drastically.

And that's why the author of the calc scaled him to something ON THAT VERY PAGE.

Does that seem logical to you?

Good, Marugori is featless level + then! I can live with that. Can you?

Call him 270 Meters, i honestly can't Care less as that same faulty Datebook calls Boros and Saitama Sun Busters. These double standards are kinda annoying(No, i don't think Saitama and co are Sun Busters)

Oh, I never said that he is supposed to be 270 meters tall. Him being ~1km and having city level attack potency sits well with me. You, on the other hand, are steadily trying to argue that, since his size is inconsistent, the feat shoudln't be calced at all, resulting in featless+ lvl Marugori.

Also, you're like "pixel scaling is bad, woo-hoo", yet you have 0 actual argument for why it's bad. Aside from obvious "I WANT MARUGORI TO BE A MULTI-MOUNTAIn BUSTER BECAUSE I SAID SO, BUT THE EVIL CALC TELLS ME I'M FULL OF SHIT".

The mark of a truly fine debator. To Laugh at his Opponent while backing Pixel Scaling. Remarkable.

You're acting all high and mighty for a hypocrite who pulls arbitrary values for feats out of his ass and doesn't even realize how stupid is that.

Please stop pulling arbitrary values for feats out of your ass, it makes you look like an idiot.

Me, Arrogent?

*arrogant. Spellcheck.

Says the guy who Said Thing would Oneshot Boros, who has REGENERATION?

Hulk has regeneration too, didn't stop people from knocking him out.

Who uses Pixel Scaling to Lowball characters?

*to properly qunatify their feats. Instead of "THIS LOOKS LIKE A MOUNTAIN SO MAKING A HOLE IN IT IS MOUNTAIN BUSTING FEAT" kind of idiocy.

Who Says we need the dimensions of the Moutnain Genos destroyed for it to actually be Mountain Level?

Yes. Because that's a basic common sense.

Says the guy who says WBH Can beat Jin Mori(Feel Free to CaV this with me anytime pal). Lol.

Debating 101: if you can't prove your point for shit, resort to using red herrings and recalling stuff that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEBATE AT HAND.

"I am using respect threads so I know the character better than a guy who actually read most of comic books featuring that character"

Also, considering how shitty the respect threads for Thing are, it's no surprise that your arguments against him are utter garbage.

Does thing consistently operate on this Level? Yes, or No? No. Don't blame be because F4 Has several different writers.

Yes, because 100+ instancies where he operates on the same level with Marvel powerhouses sounds like a definition of consistency. People are using 40 instancies to safely claim that Thor is slow, so I should be golden.

So... Let's recap. You, by your own admission, only know what Thing is capable of from respect threads (which are sorely lacking in everything), have 0 arguments for 100+ instancies of Thing tangling with high tiers being outliers exept for parroting "outliers are outliers muh dood" AND use a shitty red herring about a total of ONE feat from a series that has nothing to do with Marvel and does not even provide an outlier you oh so desperately want it to.

If that's how you debate, you're doing it all wrong.

Although they don't act like Light usually does, They are still made up of light; Were talking about fiction here my dude:

Even IF it's actual light... We saw no indicitation that Genos was dodging the light beams after they were fired. All the times he evaded the hit looked either like aimdodging or him simply moving faster than G4's targeting. So once agin, your analogy is shit. Even if Genos ACTUALLY dodged light beams after they were fired, you'd still be left with total of ONE FTL feat for Genos... as opposed to Thing's 100+ feats of tangling with high tiers. That you, once again, absolutely failed to rationalize as outliers.

I may be biased, but so far it was you who's been full of shit.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@vsw: Regarding Genos mountain busting. That is why context is important because that is no different to saying Spiderman busting support beams and its called city busting. Calling it mountain busting for the sake of mountain busting is one of the few things people could call ignorance.

No Caption Provided

Yeah it looks like he mountain busting unless you consider what @toratorn said that mountains differ in sizes and you can clearly see the blast radius only extends as much as 50 or a 100 feet. That isn't quite as much as leveling a mountain and if you dig into the context, some city block busting attacks can be better than some mountain busting attacks going by your logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punching someone to the moon is below mountain level?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk can solo.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

is there no other way to reply to my comment other than Bolding Your words? Its extremely tedious.

I find it more comfortable.

Bleh,

I have no idea why Comic Vine decided to not load my screencaps in the previous post, but here you go, once again.

ZERO punches thrown. Absolute. Zero. And even in that point when they were streaking towards each other.

It seems you need to look at the fight a little Closer; Just to shut this Silly argument down:

• Scan 5: Saitama and Boros charging at eachother
  • Scan 6: Saitama raises His fist into Striking fasion
  • Scan 2 and 3(Duplicate): Saitama and Boros Collide, You can clearly see Saitama hand streched outwards in a Punching Motion.
  • Scan 1: Another moment when they Met Fists, Resulting in a Shockwave.

So the Only logical assumption is that he was Throwing a Punch.

What kind of shitty logic is that? He was blocking every punch and not throwing even one, but conviniently when we couldn't see him he was punching Boros and Boros was tanking it fine, despite the previous punch tearing his arm off!

Saitama Bullrushed his way into the Punch; are you stating that he Bullrushing Boros while Blocking?

Do you even read what you write?

Yes, Obviosuly.

Also lol at Boros tanking hits dozens of hits when one was enough tore his arm off. Some dodgy logic you seem to be operating on.

We Litteraly see him No Sell a hit in his Sealed Form, Then tussle with Saitama wand his arms falls off. I Seriously dont See whats so Hard for you to understand.

Well shit, OPM is asinine. Boo-hoo.

Another Quality Reply.

The armour was there to Seal in his Power, It didn't have any Protective capabilites(That we Know of) Whatsoever.

More like "I'm making up excuses on the fly to justify Boros tanking Saitama's hits".

More like i actually Read the Manga:

No Caption Provided

And again, he lost his arm after Tussling with Saitama for a while.

Bullshit. It was a single punch that tore his arm off, prior to that (and afterwards too) Saitama didn't throw a single punch. 0:28 and on.

No Caption Provided
Hard to make out, But you can See Saitama hand extended in a striking position
Hard to make out, But you can See Saitama hand extended in a striking position

OR

You Clearly see Saitama striking Boros, Even if They Look like Stick figurines. Lol
You Clearly see Saitama striking Boros, Even if They Look like Stick figurines. Lol

Look at that, speaking out of your ass once again! NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that Thing is not operating on that level. Despite 100+ instancies saying otherwise. Broken record much? "Muh scaling is better than your scaling". Bullshit.

Show me Consistent feats from the Thing then. Something you've been Reluctant to do.

Besides, your claim that Saitama said that Boros was stronger than Kabuto and Marugori was never in the manga or anime.So unless you're pulling it out of webcomic, where everyone is much less impressive than in manga, you're also full of shit.

Tsk Tsk, You need to Learn to address people With More respect my dude; Because calling someone Full of Shit is Pretty embarrassing when they Prove you wrong:

No Caption Provided

I know what he did. Proof he was using EXACT SAME power against Boros?

Oh My, This Argument.

Flip the Boat, you claim Thing fought against Ultron, Hyperion etc etc; Proof they were using the Exact same Power Against Thing? Exactly, Have fun finding a Explicit Scan Stating they were going all out.

Yet another claim with 0 substantial proof behind it.

Apart from the Fact that regular humans can survive his Punches with zero difficulty, Yet his air pressure when holding back against Genos destroyed a Mountain.

????

It doesn't take an expert to tell you that Saitama holds back against Humans, then he does Monsters. Did it never occur to u that Sonic, Snek, and Suiriya all are alive, Yes Boros, Carnage Kabuto, Beefcake etc etc are all Dead? Because he pulls his punches when he fights against Humans. Why else do you think Genos is still alive after fighting Saitama??? I Guess Genos is stronger than Boros because even though Both faced Saitama , he's still alive, Right?

What you're implying is that Saitama uses exact same punch strength (the meteor-busting one) against every monster. But guess what? There's no goddamn proof of that. Wishful thinking at its finest. If it didn't occur to you, he ALWAYS holds back. Even against the monsters. If you want to claim that his punches against, say, Ground Dragon, Kabuto and Marugori were of the same strength as his meteor-buster, I'm gonna laugh at you.

Did it ever Occur to you that Saitama One-shots every monster for a Reason? And do u know what that Reason is? Its because Every Punch he lets out against a monster exceeds their Durability, So they Die. Why Else do u think he Oneshot everything? Because he's consistantly Hitting on a Large island Level, Which none of the monsters can Hope to Tank.

So once again, where's the ABSOLUTE proof that Boros was hit with meteor-buster? HM???

The Fact that Saitama Pulls his Punches More against Humans.

He Pulls his Punches against Humans, but Never against Monsters; Even Monster Garou of all people back this up. Seriatim threw a Punch and his Legs/arms came off, Opposed to Snek who was Merely Knocked out? I Guess Snek is >>>>> Monster Garou now? Lol

You make it seem like that. Guess Marugori has country lvl durability too now? He wasn't turned into pink mist after Saitama punched him, after all.

???? He Died? Are you Incapable of Grasping Simple Scaling? Beefcake Died, So he didnt tank it. Boros Survived, So he did Tank it.

Can you clearly not see the Mountain that was Once infant of the HoE Base? You know, the One Saitama and Genos were standing infront of?

Use the goddamn spellcheck, your ramblings are barely understandable.

So Because my spellcheck corrected In Front to Infant, You lack the necessary capabilities in Order to Read the Sentence?

You said "1 and a half mountain". Where did you get a full mountain once again? All Genos destroyed in the anime was a building-sized cliff and a chunk of mountain behind it. Once again. Where did "1 and a half" of mountain come from?

Building Sized Cliff, Lmao You Clrealy see That Genos vapourised The Huge chunk of Rock behind the Base? Here, lemme illustrate it for you:

Lines Showcase the Depth, Height and Width of the Blast. And No, im not using Pixel Scaling.
Lines Showcase the Depth, Height and Width of the Blast. And No, im not using Pixel Scaling.

Do that. Go on. All better than slapping an arbitrary value on the feat.

While im doing that, can you please Go ask Stan Lee why Things Feats are so inconsistant? Thanks.

That's one of the dumbest things I read on this site. "The size of a mountain doesn't matter, you are a mountain buster anyway sweetie!"

It seems Like youve failed to Read your own reply Then. You're telling me to be a Mountain buster the exact size of a Mountain has to be Noted; Nothing short of Asininity.

I am not telling you that it's a hill. All I'm saying it's not a mountain-busting feat.

Oh yeah, and you pulling values for feats out of your ass is more valid that that? Hahaha, tell me more.

What Values? Lol? You mean Genos busting a Mountain? Or everything else ive backed up with Scans?

Okay then. We don't know the size of the mountain OR

So Unless We have something contradicitng it, its Mountain Sized. My God are you reading what you're Spewing? By That Logic Lightning timers arent Lightning timers because we dont know how fast the Lightning in there verse is travelling.

Hell, Thing Cant dodge In Real Bullets because the Author never told us how fast the bullets That Thing Dodged were, Right?

You see why you're logic is Flawed?

the hole Beefcake made, so from now on, both Genos and Beefcake are featless level+. Doesn't make any sense? Too bad, it's still more logical than slapping "multi-mountain busters" on every feat you find remotely impressive.

? Im Seriously worried in you're ability to Read a Sentance at this Point if you cant grasp my Scaling.; Regardless i veer called Genos Multi-Mountain.

And the point was that it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Sigh.

If these "much beter debaters" think that pulling arbitrary values for feats out of your ass is better than actually quantifying feats,

What Arbituary Feats? Go on, Tell me what Feats bother you so much? Boros Scaling to Saitama? Or Genos being Mountain Level via destroying a Mountain? OR lemme guess, Pixel Scaling being unreliable.

then they are all idiots without any rational thought.

Well anyone of those 'idiots' Would absolutely Stomp you in a Debate, So what would that make you? Food for thought.

If you stopped trying to look smart and actually checked the link I provided, you would notice that even actual clouds form as low as 335 meters. Which is still nothing compared to actual mountains.

If a Cloud of 335 M comes up to his crotch, he should be about Double that or so; 600 Meters give or take, which is perfect for the size of a Mountain. Not a Large mountain, but a Mountain regardless

Besides, that doesn't seem to be clouds at all, it seems to be all part of the vapor/mist/whatever coming out of Marugori himself.

? Since when did Beefcake release Mist?

My Point exactly, You can't use Pixel scaling on a character who's Size changes drastically.

And that's why the author of the calc scaled him to something ON THAT VERY PAGE.

You mean the first page in which Beefcake was Dwarfing Small Mountains/large Hills? Or in the next Scan where a Building is almost the Size as Beefcake. Pixel Scaling isnt Reliable, but you cant seem to get that into you're Head.

Does that seem logical to you?

Good, Marugori is featless level + then! I can live with that. Can you?

Sigh

Also, you're like "pixel scaling is bad, woo-hoo", yet you have 0 actual argument for why it's bad. Aside from obvious "I WANT MARUGORI TO BE A MULTI-MOUNTAIn BUSTER BECAUSE I SAID SO, BUT THE EVIL CALC TELLS ME I'M FULL OF SHIT".

We are Both Speaking the Same language, right? Because it seems incredibly hard for you to understand what im saying; But i digress, ill Try one More time to tell you why Pixel Scaling isnt Reliable.

Scan 1: Beefcake dwarfs small Mountains, and a Cloud comes upto his crotch:

No Caption Provided

The lowest that Cloud would have Been is 355M(According to you), So Beefcake is 600M Or so, So far so Good.

Scan 2: Building come up to Beefcake's ankle:

No Caption Provided

Now, all of a sudden Beefcake shrinks, and building come up to his Ankle; instead on Mountains.

Do you finally see why Pixel scaling isnt reliable? Because Artists don't Draw thing to Scale.

You're acting all high and mighty for a hypocrite who pulls arbitrary values for feats out of his ass and

Im not acting High and Might; Quite the contrary; You're doing all the Work by digging yourself Deeper Via Lowballing/Pixel Scaling/ DeStRoYiNg A MoUnTaIn SiZeD MoUnTaIn isNt MoUnTaIn SiZed.

doesn't even realize how stupid is that.

Says Mr. Pixel Scaling, who doesn't realise that Artists dont Draw things to Scale

Please stop pulling arbitrary values for feats out of your ass, it makes you look like an idiot.

Says the Guy Using Pixel Scaling.... we're going round in circles my guy.

Me, Arrogent?

*arrogant. Spellcheck.

Classy

Says the guy who Said Thing would Oneshot Boros, who has REGENERATION?

Hulk has regeneration too, didn't stop people from knocking him out.

Yes, But unlike Hulk, Boros has Regenerated his entire Head, so that isnt Knocking him out.

Who uses Pixel Scaling to Lowball characters?

*to properly qunatify their feats. Instead of "THIS LOOKS LIKE A MOUNTAIN SO MAKING A HOLE IN IT IS MOUNTAIN BUSTING FEAT" kind of idiocy.

Its Clearly Mountain sized, Dont see why your salty about it.

Who Says we need the dimensions of the Moutnain Genos destroyed for it to actually be Mountain Level?

Yes. Because that's a basic common sense.

Oh My. After this, Please dont tag me again. You've made it clear you're someone i no longer wish to discuss with. Someone who is Inept at Making a Post which isnt insulting, Relies on Pixel Scaling and Uses Fallacious arguments.

Says the guy who says WBH Can beat Jin Mori(Feel Free to CaV this with me anytime pal). Lol.

Debating 101: if you can't prove your point for shit, resort to using red herrings and recalling stuff that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEBATE AT HAND.

Not sure that you know what a Red Herring is; Im Telling you all the Asinine things you've Said, Regardless if you said them in this Thread or not.

"I am using respect threads so I know the character better than a guy who actually read most of comic books featuring that character"

Did i say i have more thing Knowledge than you? Dafuq?

Also, considering how shitty the respect threads for Thing are, it's no surprise that your arguments against him are utter garbage.

Like the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Yes, because 100+ instancies where he operates on the same level with Marvel powerhouses sounds like a definition of consistency. People are using 40 instancies to safely claim that Thor is slow, so I should be golden.

Ive Seen People debate for the thing(Juiceboks etc) and No one apart from you wanks Thing to such a High level based on Outliers.

So... Let's recap. You, by your own admission, only know what Thing is capable of from respect threads (which are sorely lacking in everything),

+ What ive seen of Juice arguing Thing.

have 0 arguments for 100+ instancies of Thing tangling with high tiers being outliers exept for parroting "outliers are outliers muh dood"

Because they are.

AND use a shitty red herring about a total of ONE feat from a series that has nothing to do with Marvel and does not even provide an outlier you oh so desperately want it to.

If that's how you debate, you're doing it all wrong.

My God, The day i go to you for Debating advice is the Day i leave Vine.

Even IF it's actual light... We saw no indicitation that Genos was dodging the light beams after they were fired. All the times he evaded the hit looked either like aimdodging or him simply moving faster than G4's targeting. So once agin, your analogy is shit.

No Caption Provided

Even if Genos ACTUALLY dodged light beams after they were fired, you'd still be left with total of ONE FTL feat for Genos... as opposed to Thing's 100+ feats of tangling with high tiers. That you, once again, absolutely failed to rationalize as outliers.

Thing doesn't consistently Operate on this Level, Something which you've failed to Grasp for some reason

I may be biased, but so far it was you who's been full of shit.

Damn, Ive Never met a User such as yourself who relies on Pixel Scaling, Asking for the exact dimensions of the Mountain Genos Destroyed, or claiming Outliers are Consistant(While not actually posting any Scans mind you). You Seem to too biased to take a Step back and Realise that Your Point are Flawed; So on that Note please dont Tag Me Again, and if you do, Dont expect a Reply back Until you learn That Pixel Scaling is Flawed , Outliers are Outliers Or Simple comprehention. Plus not to address your fellow Viners with 'You're Filled with Shit because i disagree with what you're Saying'

Go Ahead and get the Last word in if it makes you think you've won the Arguement(Though you probably never seen a CaV Then) Because i'd Hate to Break your Shallow Ego.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Regarding Genos mountain busting. That is why context is important because that is no different to saying Spiderman busting support beams and its called city busting. Calling it mountain busting for the sake of mountain busting is one of the few things people could call ignorance.

No Caption Provided

Yeah it looks like he mountain busting unless you consider what @toratorn said that mountains differ in sizes and you can clearly see the blast radius only extends as much as 50 or a 100 feet. That isn't quite as much as leveling a mountain and if you dig into the context, some city block busting attacks can be better than some mountain busting attacks going by your logic.

A: How did u get 100 Feet from that? Plus your measuring it wrong:

No Caption Provided

Mountain Busting is Mountaing Busting unless were shown the Mountan isnt Mountain sized, In Which Case its Hill Busting. And Looking at the Scan above its clear to see its Mountain sized.

What City Block Busting attacks are better than That?

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@vsw:

How did u get 100 Feet from that? Plus your measuring it wrong:

Its just estimate so I don't need to be too accurate about it but all I know is that it measures nothing that makes it anywhere near a thousand feet or so which is mountain sized. This isn't.

Mountain Busting is Mountaing Busting unless were shown the Mountan isnt Mountain sized, In Which Case its Hill Busting. And Looking at the Scan above its clear to see its Mountain sized.

But that was what I was trying to point out in my measurement. The blast radius had a clear size.

When a city block covers as much as a couple hundred foot tall buildings and about a thousand square feet of land I believe.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By felgrim

@vsw: grey hulk busted an asteroid twice the size of the earth so he is one. Lol.

OT: Boros makes thing into a chair and rulk his manservant

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulk can solo.

Finally, a reasonable debator; Shall we debate this?

If so, What Speed/Striking/Durability feats does Rulk have? And whats Stopping him from being BFR'ed to the Moon By Boros? Plus does he have a way to Put Boros down or tank his CSRC?

Ill reply in the morning btw, late over here

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros via bfr

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal:

How did u get 100 Feet from that? Plus your measuring it wrong:

Its just estimate so I don't need to be too accurate about it but all I know is that it measures nothing that makes it anywhere near a thousand feet or so which is mountain sized. This isn't.

Ah, More of the Length which makes it mountain Level; Its several Hundred Meters long eyeballing it.

But that was what I was trying to point out in my measurement. The blast radius had a clear size.

Looks Mountain Sized to me, the Length makes up for the Lack of width. Its also important to realise that this was just the result of Genos trying to Blow up the Building; The 'Mountain' Was just collateral.

We may have to agree to disagree, But in my eyes That Feat seems reasonably enough to be Mountain level

When a city block covers as much as a couple hundred foot tall buildings and about a thousand square feet of land I believe.

The Reason Mountain Busting is considered > City busting is because They're Dense, Surface Area isnt really taken into account.

Iirc it was once Stated that it would take 6 Tsar Bomba to destroy a Mountain, and each Tsar Bomba is around City level/Town Level, So City Block honestly wouldnt do too Much to a Mountain Im Afraid.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Ive had my differences with Ruby before and we both accused each other of head cannon or implied the other had trouble comprehending, but saying someone is directly full of shit just makes you look incompetent, and like an ass yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: Toratorn is a bias troll. don't take him seriously.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: He has continent shaking punches, both tanking and generating tremors across the continent while fighting Doc Green. He has also treated Sentry like fodder. He can be BFRd but Boros did it via a kick not a BFR technique.

Wanna see what BFR technique looks like. It looks like this. Now you gotta show me something like this to say BFR is even a playing card for your character. Coz Kicks will be tanked. He also has a healing factor and can drain energies

No Caption Provided

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@gearsecond659: He may have bias but he doesn’t seem to troll and puts up reasonable points IMO. The past threads I’ve seen him debate Thing no one puts contradictory scans against him so thats where I am convinced Thing can be put up against higher tiers. I can be swayed otherwise. I am wondering where people formulate the idea of him being low mid tier without scans and when he does show scans people aren’t convinced because of the threads he is put in. Defending while thinking outside the box with most viners lack is why I think he’s good.

Its just his attitude.

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw: I might not continue to debate this for long as I am not a Rulk expert but I am willing to give it a shot.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gearsecond659: He may have bias but he doesn’t seem to troll and puts up reasonable points IMO. The past threads I’ve seen him debate Thing no one puts contradictory scans against him so thats where I am convinced Thing can be put up against higher tiers. I can be swayed otherwise. I am wondering where people formulate the idea of him being low mid tier without scans and when he does show scans people aren’t convinced because of the threads he is put in. Defending while thinking outside the box with most viners lack is why I think he’s good.

Its just his attitude.

Because thing's stand alone feats are low mid tier. Scaling is fine, but if a character's own feats are mostly city level and you're scaling to planetary characters then something is clearly wrong.

If I scaled characters without paying attention to their consistenon scaling feats then Spider-Man would be mfl with planetary strength. Which is obviously incorrect, even if no one went out of the way to debunk me arguing that wouldn't make me right.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@thewatcherking: Fair enough though I was under the impression the F4 is reliant on a lot of scaling. I have heard of the arc of Thing getting stronger so he could be above city level like consistent large mountain or something. In no way I am buying planet level Thing though. Did he claim that?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Fair enough though I was under the impression the F4 is reliant on a lot of scaling. I have heard of the arc of Thing getting stronger so he could be above city level like consistent large mountain or something. In no way I am buying planet level Thing though. Did he claim that?

He didn't say that iirc but he has brought up Thing "knocking out" herald lvl characters, like Silver Surfer, who does no sell planet lvl attacks.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By red_ruby_petal