No Caption Provided

Void

No Caption Provided

Build

Body: Train Heartnet

Skill: Kenichi Shirahama

Power 1: Absolute Space

Power 2: Aura (Composite Lucario)

Upgraded Power 2: Frankenstein (Noblesse) Sealed Dark Energy.

Background

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Shinne

This ain't Bakasura, right?

Also, your character looks edgy af, Verm. How did you end up with 3 powers anyway?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6825b62cee6
deactivated-5f6825b62cee6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Also, your character looks edgy af, Verm

You say this because you have no taste, smh.

How did you end up with 3 powers anyway?

Though I'm Uninitiated, I'm using the monster race/build. Monsters get two powers by default, plus I used my upgrade for the third.

@sazzmi Hurry up so I can kill you and move on, bud. :)

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vermillion2: Oh, I thought monsters only start with 1 power set and a special race... Not 2 power set.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P. verm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: @emperorthanos-:

Damn, just realized this fight is taking place in a quiet neighborhood, lol. So many innocents, smh. This is clearly FC’s fault. xD

RP

Your initial attacks does manage to kill most of the members but one of them manages to dodge their attack. The one with the largest aura. He looks towards " Well that was quite an attack? You don't look any triad so I would assume you are Shenteng. But Shenteng don't blatantly kill humans and your clothes seem to suggest otherwise. Not that it matters I will kill you regardless. As he says this his form changes. No longer resembling the human he was moments ago."

"How dare you mistake me for one of those Shenteng rats. I'll make this quick." He's fast enough to dodge my surprise attack; he's good. I'll need to stay alert and keep my Aura active. My first attack has likely already caused quite a commotion. No need to hold back now. I’ll finish him off before anyone else arrives.

Skills and Feats

First, when it comes to stats and abilities, I'm using Train Heartnet's body. Speed is his best asset outside of being a gunman, which my character is not. Generally speaking, he's able to move FTE to guys who can bullet time and he's capable of intercepting bullets (the feat is impressive as he'd need to outpace the bullet to intervene and protect his friend in the scan when he isn't in the frame just before). He's also a more than casual bullet timerand can deflect assault rifle fire with no problems. I have more, but I'll get to those if I need to. I personally see him at the outer edge of mach 2, nearly mach 3, or close enough to ignore the trivial distinction. Now, since your character is attacking with a lot of house busting level attacks and some attacks with special properties my body can't endure on it's own, so no need to post durability right now.

In terms of powers, I've got three at my disposal: 1) Lucario's Aura powerset; 2) Frankenstein's Sealed Dark Aura Manipulation (being used as the upgrade/tier 2 for Aura); and finally Absolute Space (which per my background, would have been my power as a human).

Aura

Since Frankenstein's power eclipses Lucario's, the only thing I intend to use from Lucario is his Aura's ability to sense. Lucario can sense your aura, the energy that fuels your life and powers those fancy supernatural abilities you intend to use on me. And just to clear this up, since several instances of Lucario's aura in the anime may give the impression that Lucario's aura sense requires immense concentration, Lucario can use his aura while moving. The ability not only allows him to see the energy in your body, but the ability as it's demonstrated allows Lucario to scan entire landscapes. This sense of awareness lets him take in everything in his surroundings, even allowing him to avoid things that don't have aura. And just for good measure, Lucario has feats of fighting while relying exclusively on aura to see.

Loading Video...

He gets blinded shortly after the time stamp I linked the video to (about 4:10) and he fights while blind, sensing his enemies all the while. So basically, just scale these showings up to someone with my Train’s reaction speed level and that’ll be how I sense and react.

And of course, no one can wank debate Pokémon without referencing Pokedex feats. For my purposes, the pokedex entry from Pearl is the most relevant; through aura sensing, Lucario can passively pick up on thoughts to read an opponents mind and movements, effectively a very useful form of precog. It's difficult to find feats of this as Lucario normally... like doesn't talk in the show. But Lucario is shown communicating with humans telepathically basically in the Mystery of Mew Movie. So in case you want to take a 100% dismissive stance of Pokedex feats, the movie does support the notion of Lucario having some form of TP or Empathy based abilites for the mind reading statement from the Pokedex.

Dark Aura

Frankenstein's Dark Aura will be my primary offensive option. See these examples of his Destructive capacity in this state and his general energy projection. In addition to offense, Frankenstein is able to use his Dark Aura defensively, where the scans show him blocking bullets and defending against a fairly powerful opponent. It's hard to say what tonner level that particular character is, but the two opponents he's fighting are at least strong enough to break down walls and survive Frankenstein's other large scale attacks for which I've already shown the DC for. From the scans, you can see that Frankenstein occasionally covers his arms in that dark aura, so even in the sealed state, he's manipulating enough energy to potentially cover his body in an aura layer for defense. Frankenstein himself merely never chose to do this. Even if you think otherwise, I can naturally still use it as shown.

While sealed, Frankenstein isn't as powerful as he is later in the series; however, what the seal does is merely limit what he has access to at one time for an attack. His overall supply of power is the same regardless, which should mean I have the energy reserves necessary to keep up attacks at this level for quite some time. Dark Aura also vastly slows down healing factors, but since that isn't an issue, I'll leave that out of this post.

Absolute Space

No Caption Provided

This power belongs to Code: Seeker. As you can see, Absolute Space lets me control my positioning on the battlefield. Admittedly, the recent ruling against teleporting opponents has reduced this power's effectiveness by about 30%, it still has some neat applications I intend to make use of. First, based on the explanation given, my character adds and deletes space in order to teleport. In practice, this allows me to teleport around the battlefield like any decent teleporter would; the only difference is the methodology, which I'll get into in the actual strategy of my post. Also, Absolute space has a "physical attack" option. An explanation was never given in the manga for how this works, so iunno, it's like compressed space being hurled at you or something. Most importantly, it's spammable (in one of the scans he fires four of these at Rei Ogami) and somewhere around boulder level or thereabout I'd imagine based on the crater and damage caused to the thick floor. And it's not some other skill or ability as Rei's brother only has two abilities, Absolute Space and Cell Regeneration, and the attack is written with the same text as this other ability which is also an extension of Absolute Space (don't worry, I'm not using/ can’t use that technique here).

Skill: Kenichi Shirahama

Based on your powerset, I doubt this battle will come down to a close range encounter, but briefly, I'll cover Kenichi's skill, as he has a really great form of move reading that will come in handy in the event you're faster than me. Every little bit helps. With Ryusui Seikuken, Kenichi is able to read the flow of movements of Kano Sho and avoid him, someone who is much faster and stronger than him (this can be proven with some effort if you ask me to). Later in the story, he's able to use the complete version of the technique to read the moves of someone who is able to keep up with the speed of a master class opponent (Kenichi admits he can see the attack, but not dodge like his opponent can). Kenichi is a disciple, which is are students who exhibit physical abilities at a more realistic, peak human level for the most part, while masters are vastly superhuman, which makes this impressive. Kenichi is eventually able to master Ryusui Seikuken in order to read and avoid those movements and counter. In short, Ryusui Seikuken, allows for move reading and avoiding blows with the least effort possible. For my purposes, I'd be satisfied with step one, move reading, so I can predict moves of someone even faster than me and promptly teleport out the way.

Counters and Strategy

First, check this vid cause you'll need some basic knowledge of some of this stuff.

Thank you, sensei.

Altright, cool so you probably figured out by now that Phosphorus is extremely dangerous. A pain in the ass to out, gets everywhere, really reactive, and toxic as balls. You'll be dealing with all that and more I'm this fight here. Fun fact, Dr. Phosphorus has showings of all of these properties plus some extra because comic books but that should common sense.

I understand, but I ask that you show some of these showings. For a Batman villain, I'm just assuming these things aren't done at a high level as Batman would be screwed unless he had some radiation shielding or something for all these encounters.

But moving onto stuff not actually a part of IRL phosphorus, his physiology allows him emit dangerous amounts of radiation and is also really resistant to energy based attacks, being able to go up against Starman

You know damn well I'm a weeb, smh. I have no idea who Starman is or why that would be impressive. But from what I can tell, it looks like their energies are radiating from the area, but there's not any substantial damage to the buildings in those scans.

and building busting explosions with no damage.

Not trying to lowball you, but is that really building busting? I have no context. I'm trying to just get this post out to move along, so didn't really take time to look up the scan origin, but that kinda just looks like one of batman's typical bombs. The explosion itself looks room level, but maybe since the bomb was in a support pillar, maybe the blast brought the roof or building down around them? I'm just guessing at this point since the context is lacking.

And yes, being a comic book character he can fire blasts and make large scale fires/explosions.

There are no speed feats for the blasts, so I'm fairly certain my guy could dodge this easily with his speed, but teleporting around is an easier way to accomplish the same thing with much less effort, so I'll be doing that... for a lot of your actions. And being a Batman villain leads me to believe I can no doubt avoid the blasts fine. I'm sure you'll focus more on the radiation or other side effects so I'll cover that in my strategy.

He's a Batman foe. And with Silk's body, nothing too exciting in that regard. I have my ways around that.

So, what's better than one form of protective fire stuff? Another one. And this one's pretty powerful and versitile, firstly it's essentially a straight up cloak of flames anything without enough mass or energy that gets too close fizzles out or burns. Oh, and of course, big boom. There's plenty of other shown uses like propulsion and more durability shenanigans but ye. Helps be spread phosphorus flames, makes me a real pain in the ass to kill, and does everything I want it to do.

Going to address these things together. First, I acknowledge the AOE of your flames. It looks pretty substantial in range, though I don't know about potency. My character could theoretically block this with the defensive application of dark aura, but Teleporting is always the better option and uses the least amount of effort.

Second, the showing you have for the fire protection isn't too substantial at the moment. I've briefly skimmed the Ultraman manga where Taro appears. I know there's more he can do, but since you've brought up power based durability for both of your powers, I think it's important for you to establish where the protection, if any, your power provides ends and the natural durability of the people whose powers you're using begins. For Dr. Phosphorous, are his durability showings a result of his energy projection power being active, or did his mutation play a part in his now seemingly enhanced durability? Same thing with Taro, are his high end durability showings a pure result of his fire manipulation that you have or is that the result of his mutated body (he became an "Ultraman" or something I think, you're the expert, I'll let you explain that one), that you do not have? Depending on that, the outcome of this can be very different.

Lastly, my skills and body. Silk, basically a faster Spider-Man.

From what I've seen, Silk definitely has the speed edge on Spider-Man, who I've usually seen placed at about Mach 2? Feel free to establish otherwise. He still seems to somewhat be able to avoid her attack with difficulty as seen in the lower left panel where he dodges her punch after he's been slapped. To my knowledge, she also has a "Silk Sense" which likely helps her out in battle in much the same way as Peter's Spider Sense, which you wont have for whatever part that plays in her normal showings. I believe my character can keep up regardless of where you place her, especially with the move/mind reading I have.

GARO, dudes that fight reality warpers via skill and shit. Here's one of my favorite fights

Ew, gross. Shame on you for making me watch that, smh.

Plan of Attack

My strategy is pretty simple really. I'll be mainly focusing on playing keep away with my Absolute Space ability and attacking you with Dark Aura. I've gone over two layers of precog in my post based on Kenichi's move reading and Aura, which is quite a bit more useful with not only it's energy sensing, but the ability to read your mind to predict your moves and the danger they present, allowing me to stay a step ahead at all times. I've also shown that Frankenstein's attacks have quite a wide range to them, and in terms of speed, Frankenstein himself can be seen dodging bullets in some of the scans I've linked. It would make sense for his projectiles to be at least low supersonic to be a useful attack against his opponents. I have no doubt you'd be able to dodge these under normal conditions, as this fight takes place right after you dodge my surprise attack. Therefore, I'll be getting creative from the start.

I've already shown Frank throwing around these types of attacks uber casually with no charge up. Adding teleportation to the mix allows me to instantly shift locations to launch attacks at multiple angles and from all directions. With Mind and move reading to predict your next move, I can stay on top of you to keep the pressure up or altogether encircle you; for example, using a low sweeping attack to force you to jump and aiming for your next location or firing from one position and using precog to instantly teleport and fire from a dead angle or the position I predict you’ll move to etc. And earlier I mentioned an application of Absolute Space that I'd still be able to use without teleporting you directly; based on how the power is described, the user is able to add or delete space between two points. Without warping you, I can remove the space between my attack, which will already be in motion, and you, which will result in my attack being at near zero distance from you. The scans I showed for Absolute Space earlier suggests a fair amount of complexity is possible from the power as just by adding and deleting space, Code:Seeker is able to not just move things closer or further away, but he is also able to change his direction and positioning through adding and deleting space. Based on this, what I intend to do with my projectiles should be more than possible. I'll sprinkle that in after letting your character dodge a few of the attacks I’ll be launching towards him by teleporting and firing from all directions, letting him think he has the upper hand, only to surprise him with an attack teleported right in front of him. My attacks will have roughly house busting power focused into a cutting energy attack. I don't think Silk would be okay after being hit by any of these attacks. And for reasons already stated above, I'm going to need you to prove that your durability arguments/showings are a result of energy manipulation for your character's powers and not the inherent body/stats of the people you're drawing power from. I'll take the appropriate steps after you do.

Naturally, this approach also allows me to fight from a distance and avoid some of the larger AOE attacks you plan to do as well as the presumably toxic effects of Dr. Phosphorous' power set, depending on the range he has for those, or at the very least reduce my own exposure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: @sazzmi: This can go to votes now.

Counters

cringe tier RP tbh almost as good as this copypasta

Kek. Now you've hurt my feelings. :( Everyone’s a critic, smh.

Skills and Feats

uninteresting don't care

Splendid! I take it my assertions go unchallenged. :)

Body's some decently quick dude

*Mach 3 quick dude

Skills some generic "I can see your next move" type shit

Ye

power's generic energy

*Generic and casual house busting energy, thank you very much.

and sensing shit.

*Sensing AND mind reading. Get it right, pleb. ;)

The skill's not even that good tbh. The whole "reading movements to predict and counter stronger dudes with minimal effort" is like the basic principles of Judo

Bringing up real world martial art principles is hardly relevant as the gaps typically possible between any two fighters in real life is not all that significant, at least not compared to the speed and strength gaps possible in fiction. Reacting to someone faster and stronger in this context means a hell of a lot more. But eh I mean if you're not contesting me reading your moves, then I don't care, lol. This isn't gonna be a slug fest anyway. My body is lacking on the physical feats currently.

Lame and generic build with a lame and generic picture. I sleep.

Tis all the same to me. If you're willing to make this easier, then I'll take my upgrade and be on my way.

As for the rest of my counters, I’ll break it down into categories and address it that way so I don’t end up repeating myself too much.

Durability

My problem with your arguments is that I'm seeing durability from the power users you have with their unique physiology and nothing from the actual body you do have (Silk). My primary argument here is that you don't get whatever is unique about their bodies or durability; you only get what they do with their powers.

Dr. Phosphorus

The same deal with Phosphorus, his resistance to energy-based attacks comes from his unique anatomy of being a living phosphorus man.

This one is pretty cut and dry. Your own words make it clear that Phosphorus' body is where his durability and overall resistance comes from. You don't have his body; you have his powers, which includes firing energy blasts, emitting radioactive energy, making toxic fumes, and melting stuff. It's my position you don't have any of the durability feats you've shown for him. However, in case the voters believe you do have access to those feats, I'll address those things anyway.

What's his natural durability? Bruce can crack open his skull without much resistance.

So a physical strike on this level will do the trick, yes? Definitely above Batman level right there. Is Silk tanking that? I’m gonna assume no because I've seen no feats.

Your energy durability is questionable as well.

What context do you really need?

The building was there. Dick blew it up. And then the building's gone... Honestly sounds like a Uber nitpicky response tbh.

First, I think clarification was necessary, as it wasn't especially clear what I was supposed to take away from your scan. Batman is just jumping away while the bomb goes off, and the condition of the building isn't super obvious, and if I'm being honest with you, it's still not imo. The building just looks like it’s on fire in the other scan you posted, not like completely gone. But idc. Nevertheless, tanking bombs aren't exclusively an energy feat except for the heat involved. The shockwave/overpressure, fragmentation, and impact are also a part of the mix. Since the building is on fire and I assume your guy negs heat due to radioactive energy/body w/e, that's totally fine with me; my power isn't exactly heat based. Tanking any of those other forces involved in bombs contradicts your earlier statements about Batman and Starman being able to physically pummel this guy so I think the feat as a whole is meaningless unless this is just some type of weird heat only bomb or something.

Second, your energy scaling from Starman is weak as well.

Basically, the Cosmic Staff. Strong shit. Would easily oneshot damn near any street leveler hit by it's beams. However against Phosphorus, he had to resort to hitting him with physical attacks like dropping him the way up with a big ol chunk of concrete underneath.

Nah, I see that staff being used to oneshot some nameless fodder I don't recognize and that you didn’t name. And the earlier battle you showed included Starman using powers and like, not causing any substantial damage to a building... Like if that's supposed to be a high tier or mid tier or anything like building/house level, I guess he was having an off day or something. This seems to be a common problem in western comics.

So yea, energy based durability on lock.

No, it's not. But like even if you did, I've already established I've got physical means to strike you. Absolute Space has a roughly boulder level striking based attack. If you're really that durable to energy, which I don't really buy, then I can see that and swap out the Dark Energy for the "Presser" attack for the strategy I already adopted in my first post.

Taro

Now, this one isn't as cut and dry as Dr. Phosphorus, but based on what little I've seen of the manga and consulting the wiki, Taro isn't just a fire manipulator who surrounds himself in flames to boosts stats. This guy was someone who died and was resurrected as something more than human, presumably with some type of alien DNA based on what I can find. And he's described as similar to other humans in the manga who have the "Ultraman Factor" who are humans who have enhanced stats even before they put on their armor (or transform into their armor form w/e). The form he takes in battle is a transformation, and in that transformed state (called Ultra Dynamite Form on the wiki -- "form" implying it's a transformation) he can manipulate fire. I'm cool with you manipulating fire, but his stats in his transformed state don't come along for the ride. However, just like with Dr. Phosphorus, I'll address what you've presented in the form of a 'what if' argument, just in case the voters believe you get his stats with his transformation.

I shouldn't have to explain the Taro bit as you said you've looked over it

*Skimmed, my dude. I'm not the expert on your guy or the series as a whole. I can't do your job for you.

it's pretty clear that he's emitting a protective aura of fire and that's where most of his durability shit comes from

Nah, it's pretty clear that the characters in the verse are super powered aliens, characters with physical mutations, and people wearing powered suits (or transform into the powered suits power ranger style; the wiki wasn't too clear on that) and the like. Like I said above, he's not a fire manipulator in his base form who decides to use the fire in the form of a cloak; he's a guy who transforms into a different form, gains increased stats in that transformation, plus the ability to do shit with fire he couldn't do in base. But here's a pic to let people come to their own conclusion on the issue:

What's his fire aura durability? No sells those lasers and can tank hits from a giant mech.

In your last post, you implied you'd be able to neg all my energy with your fire aura, but no selling sub-wall level laser rifles isn't enough to say you'd neg house level energy attacks. Tanking hits from the mech is cool. I imagine that would put you at house level or thereabout. Even if the voters interpret your feat as a bit higher than that, it doesn't mean I can't hurt you. For example, if a character has 20 ton durability, it doesn't mean someone with 10 ton strength can't hurt him; the 10 tonner just wouldn't necessarily be able to one shot. To be clear, I don't think getting casually swat by that robot is more than 20 tons, so my Dark Energy output is in the league necessary to hurt you regardless.

Nevertheless, just in case voters think I'm under your level, I have to point out that I can hit you with any number of attacks at this level. The very first time Frankenstein used his full power in the story, a clash between him and another character casually caused this much damage even while two other characters tried their best to contain and limit the area and spread of their energies. Again, the purpose here is not to say I can do this with Frankenstein while sealed, but to demonstrate the total amount of energy Frankenstein contains within his body naturally, and Frankenstein's stamina with his powers actually does come along for the ride with me choosing his power. And while the total energy I can release per attack is house level, there's like hundreds of house level attacks I can release before getting tired based on how much energy Frankenstein has at his disposal.

So there's nothing that says I can't put you down. The only difference is whether I one-shot you cuz you posted no Silk Durability feats, or if I have to put in slightly more effort.

Dealing with Radiation

Honestly, I don’t see this as anywhere near as problematic as you’d like for it to be. For starters:

Despite the fact that his costume is radiation-resistant.

Your own scan says it’s only the cape that’s resistant to radiation, not his entire costume. And it doesn’t cover his entire body... so like the scans you’ve shown of Batman, as well as other people being in this dude‘s general vicinity and not developing end stage cancer is pretty damning to your arguments. In fact, the only people you’ve shown dying from Radiation are like... people who literally bathed directly in his radioactive energy... If that shit doesn’t touch me, I’m fine. At least for my purposes.

Point is, they really don't want anything to do with him.

Let me break down what Isee here:

1. Robin and Nightwing are both within combat range of this guy; Robin is no less than 3 feet from him; Nightwing is at about mid range
  2. Robin is specifically stated to not be dressed to deal with radioactive energy
  3. Nightwing has no cape, so like... I assume he's not either...
  4. No one is implied to have come down with cancer

All of the scans you've shown in this regard depict Batman and his crew dealing with this guy with little to no protection, while also engaging this guy in close to mid range combat, and most importantly, none of these characters died from cancer, at least to my knowledge. Why should radiation be a problem for me, when my strategy involves fighting you from a much further distance? The correct answer is it won't be a problem.

Either way, they never like having prolonged encounters with the dude.

I don't plan on this encounter taking too long either.

you'll get got by my passive AOE lmao.

Your passive radiation isn't really worth anything. It's the energy that's worth a damn and you won't touch me with it.

Dealing with Phosphorus Gas

Much like your radiation arguments, I don't foresee any problems when dealing with this either.

What showings exactly? I showed an example of the radiation and the self ignition and other properties are pretty obvious just by looking at the dude. The only thing I haven't touched on is the toxicity of the fumes. Here you go.

So... basically, as long as I'm not in an enclosed environment, with his toxic fumes circulating through the AC system, and I keep my distance, I'm good? Well, we're outside in a wide open space, and teleporting around is a sure fire way to keep distance so ye...

And it’s not like phosphorus is an invisible gas. It’s gives off a shit ton of smoke, as demonstrated by your YT video. Phosphorus burns naturally when in contact with the air so your fumes will be visible. Anyone who sees that will know to stay away. Even if I didn’t know it was White Phosphorus (despite the fact I can read your mind), no one would willingly breathe in smoke when they can just teleport away... More importantly, making a smoke cloud hurts you more than me, as it lessens your chances of reacting to my ranged attacks. I can see your location through the smokescreen just fine and hit you with boulder level “compressed space” physical strikes from a distance or house level dark energy blasts. There’s no reason for me to stop until you die tbh.

Physicals

The problem here is mainly that you've shown nothing for Silk, so if/when your other arguments fall through, there's nothing to fall back on.

Ok, Spider-Man is a pretty top tier body for this scenario in all categories.

Actually, he'd be over limits in strength from most of what I've heard, but not necessarily speed. Furthermore, I recall you actually using Silk's body in ET's last hunger games scenario where the speed limits were mach 2 combat/movement plus bullet timing reactions, and like other people had Spider-Man bodies and argued him at that level as well. Now sure, speed is one of those vague stats people shift opinions on depending on whether they feel like wanking or lowballing, but I mean if you wanted to argue Spider-Man is actually mach 3 or close to that and that Silk is pushing mach 4 or something, this was your chance to do so, but you didn't.

And Silk's like, as I said, a faster but albiet weaker Spider-Man. Everyone here should have some difficulty reacting to that speed regardless even with precog like Spider Sense as seen in your scan.

I mean Spider-Man did react to her as I pointed out in the scan, and Peter doesn't have mind reading. When I have the ability to know your moves by mind reading in advance, you'd need a way to fight purely on instinct (which Peter has done before with Spider-Sense and presumably Silk can do with Silk Sense, neither of which you have), fight in a blank/empty minded state, or make your thoughts sporadic to counter my readings, or just have TP resistance through your skill. Of course, you won't know to take these approaches even if you did have the option through your skill guy as it won't even be obvious to you I'm mind reading -- It's a passive ability.

Other

And Taro can instantly vaporize dozens of Superhuman aliens with ease.

I think you meant to say he can instantly vaporize dozens of featless fodder. If he did anything more impressive, I haven't seen it and you haven't posted it. The potency of his flames is highly suspect, but he has a decent AOE that I can either warp away from or block with Dark Energy shielding.

The demon honestly doesn't need to do anything to win tbh

If your new strategy is to just stand there, I'm more than happy to roll with it. Hitting you will be a lot easier this way as opposed to me teleporting and launching projectiles from all sides and using that "warp my attacks directly to you" method.

The dude can't hurt it

I can and will. There's not a whole lot stopping me, tbh.

if Verm's dude so much as so breathes anywhere near the demon, the countdown to his death is on and he's got a day at best before he dies. Realisticly more like an hour or even minutes.

Right... so like Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, etc who all stood like right next to him in an open air environment, much closer than I’d ever need to be, without so much as a face mask or breathing equipment, and were just fine? Do I have that right? When people see smoke, they get away. That simple. We’re not talking about an invisible gas. Phosphorus starts burning and giving off smoke in open air and the ONLY scan you showed for the deadliness of your guy's toxic gas was in a sealed stadium with the fumes circulating through the AC...

Here's the real messed up thing about radiation poisoning tho, it's practically symptomless so he won't know he's dead until he is.

Again... you’ve shown several scans of people right next to the dude, without any physical protection and like none of these people died... And no, a cape that doesn’t completely cover someone’s body does not qualify as protection when many of the Bat Family members in your scans are specifically shown not using it as a cover while in his presence... If your plan is to buckle down, dig deep, and pray I come down with Cancer, your guy will be dead long before me. At best, if I wanted to be charitable, you could say I come down with cancer like... 20 years down the line when it no longer matters and the scenario has long ended. But that’s about it.

Legit, my character already knows this. Verm's guy? Nah.

Ummm… why don't I know this? I've already established I've got an ability to read minds, which you have not contested. I’m not even saying I can learn your whole life history instantly or anything with Lucario's powers, but discovering your plan by reading surface level thoughts is more than reasonable. And as quick as the fight is going to be with you just standing there banking on radiation poisoning or phosphorous fumes, I'll have very limited exposure if any.

At best he'll kill the boss and die later.

Yeah... I’ll die like Batman and all the other people who were in his presence without protection. Oh wait...

But really, he's just gonna die more likely

There's a serious lack of feats in your post to really justify that conclusion... Unless people take some outside knowledge into this debate, or personally know your characters, nothing mentioned here from you is all that OP.

• "Not trying to low-ball"

Lol, just adding this at the end. I mean, I’m not an expert on your characters and it’s not my job to do research. It’s up to you to correct any perceived lowball with scans, feats, and explanations. I only intentionally lowball Bleach on this website. >_>

Reposting cause Im stupid

I just caught this repost/edit. The only thing I noticed different from the first time you posted is the addition of the robot hit for Taro. I didn't see anything else that wasn't there the first time I read it. I copied your post in a PM and was working from that.

Conclusion/Summary

• You didn’t contest any of my points
  • You didn’t really make a lot of points for your guy
  • You didn't address how you'll hit me with most of your physical or ranged attacks with my teleportation being in play, so I assume you're banking on poison and radiation and durability which won't work
  • you don’t have Phosphorus‘ or Hotaru’s physiology or stats; you have Silk’s
  • No stats were actually posted for Silk
  • even if you did have the combo or Taro/Phosphorus durability showings, nothing substantial was shown for them that I can't affect; You won't no sell anything I dish out
  • Phosphorus smoke fumes are noticeable and avoidable via teleporting away for distance
  • Being able to read your mind keeps me one step ahead of the game no matter what you do
  • Radiation aura hasn't killed anyone unless they've directly touched Phosphorus or his energy based on your own scans
  • You’ve provided no way to evade my powers, so you’ll be bombarded until you die, whether that be from one attack due to your poor durability showings or as many more as it takes

And just as an extra, I do get an upgrade if I win, so if people think I die within minutes or hours of your radiation and/or gas, I can always just use the upgrade for a healing power or something. Or possibly get your character's monster blood, which is a reward for killing monsters to get one of your racial skills -- getting Dr Phosphorus power should let me neg radiation. But I'll decide what to do with that if I prevail.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13 higherpower  Moderator

Void wins. FC didn’t refute almost any of his arguments so most of his skill and other assertions went unchallenged, leaving him with the advantage in those areas. The Phosphorus fumes being visible make them noticeable like Verm mentioned so he could teleport to avoid them. He also made convincing claims against radiation and pointed out FC didn’t showcase any physical feats for Silk, so Void’s bombardment should be able to take him down.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for Vermillion. Far better powerset, and just argued way better. Sazzmi just looked like he didn't have many arguments and tried to hide it behind a layer of condescension.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for Verm. FC’s approach was incredibly lazy, and allowed many claims to remain undebunked as a result. The fact that he never went in-depth about how powerful his body was and that fumes are visible and can be avoided means verm should pretty handily win this.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Like the others have said, Verm had a more well rounded argument and FC didn't debunk where they should've if they wanted to have more of a chance in this debate.

I can get more in depth if needed, but at this point, my vote wouldn't change things here, and most of what I have to say would come off as a redundancy.