emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Setting

This scenario takes place in an alternate reality of our world where various supernatural creatures exists. Vampires, Werewolfs, demons, ghosts etc. Over the years the general public mainly those in the in large populated cities have been made unware of these creatures who for the most are believed to exists only in myth and fiction. While smal villages tend to be some what aware of the creatures in the night. The government of course has knowledge on what is out there and does everything in their power to ensure it is kept out of public knowledge, going as far as to make deals with some of these creatures and covering up certain atrocities. Still there are those out there who are very much aware of these creatures. There are many organizations out there who are dedicated to dealing with the monsters of the world. Your character will likely be one of them, a person who somehow became aware of this secret and is getting involved in it. Of course not all these supernatural creatures are evil and there is good that comes out this underworld, it's up to you to figure out which is which

First Arc

No Caption Provided

The scenario begins in the City of Dogma, the Capital of Bolyver. Over the past couple of months people across the city have been disappearing without a trace. These people are of different race, social class and stature. There seems to be no motive, no trace, no clues or witness to how this happened and who is behind it. Its as if these people were simply wiped from the face of the planet. The mayor suspects something supernatural is involved and has sent out a request for help as he has no one capable of dealing with the supernatural. It is up to you to find whoever is behind this and put an end to these disappearances.

Factions/Build

The Order of Mages

No Caption Provided

An organization hidden from the public, this is for those who wish to practice magic, something that has been outlawed, hidden and discredited. The order has a island in the clouds to hide protect those who protect magic. It is massive island for mages across the globe to stay in and even has a school for people to learn magic. The mages have taken it upon themselves to preserve and protect the various harmless creatures that exists on the planet whilst killing anything that is dangerous.

Build

1. Physicals: Capped at Wall busting

2. Speed: Bullet timing

3. Item: You get one item that you mage may require to cast spells like a wand or a staff. You also get to carry 2 potions.(Can be healing, adrenaline etc.)

4. Spellset: Pick the spellset of a magic or magic-esque user.

5. Skillset: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset.

The Sunatism Church

No Caption Provided

The largest religion in this world is Sunatism. A sort of amalgam of some our own religions that believe in the one true god. They have played a large part in making the public unware of what is truly out there. Whilst their influence is not what it once they still a large amount of people who are members of their faith. Secretly within the religion there is a group of people who are have been chosen to deal with monsters. These men and women are put through harsh training and are blessed with a power through means only a few know. While they do not officially exist, cardinals of the church across the globe call upon to deal with certain matters.

Build

1. Physicals: Capped at boulder busting

2. Speed: Casual bullet timing

3. Items: You get modern light weight bullet proof armor, one melee weapon and one ranged weapon of your using made out of silver.

4. Skill: You get two non power based /stat amping skillsets

5. Power: You get one power. DC is capped at Boulder busting and hax is dealt on a case by case basis

The Lincoln Organization

No Caption Provided

The Lincoln organization was started by the son the a famous Vampire Hunter with the same name. The organization is hired by many to deal with creatures that cause trouble across the globe. They use advanced technology that most of the world isn't even aware off. Many countries go to them for help when required and have done so for over century. ]

Build

3. Special Items: You get 3 special items. Can't have DC above boulder busting and hax will be dealt on a case by case basis.

4. Skill: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset.

The Shenteng Clan

No Caption Provided

A clan from the east. They practice a special type of martial arts that allows them utilize chi. With chi they are able to perform superhuman feats. The clan is all about finding a balance between humans and others. And they hope to find away to ensure all the living beings can one day coexist with one another. Until then they do what is required to ensure both survive, they have killed monsters and humans alike to keep that balance.

Build

3. Item: One silver Melee weapon of your choosing, and modern light weight bullet proof armor

4. Skill: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset. You get one power based skill set. E.G Ryu ki based martial arts. Can't go above the stat limit though.

5. Senses:You get enhanced senses, has to be inferior to MCU DD.

The Uninitiated

This is for those who don't belong to any organization or group. They have some learned of this other world and have taken it upon themselves to learn and explore it. Their purpose and agenda differ from person to person. Some are simply curious while others wish to be heroes and a few use this knowledge for more sinister means.

No Caption Provided

Build

3. Item: You get a gun of your choosing with Silver bullets.

4. Special item: You get one tech based weapon and one magic based weapon. Or a basic gear set.

5. Skill: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset.

Monsters

Finally if you would prefer you can be one of the creatues in the verse. This can range from Vampires, to fairies to Wendigos. Some creatures are inherently evil while others aren't. It's up to you to decide what you wish to be.

No Caption Provided

Build

3. Skill: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset.

4. Power set: You can choose to get the power set of a certain creature from which ever medium. So you can choose Vampires and get the powers of vampires from say the twilight verse or the withcer verse.

5. Race: There is an inverse lore that comes with many creatures. Could be a healing factor or special senses. Let me know the race of your pick and I will let you know the basic lore.

Background

Your characters has just finished their training within their chosen organization and your first mission is find whoever is responsible for the disappearances. Your background will essentially detail how you learned the truth and how you ended up in your organization.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: first and reserve

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Participants

1.@seagod

2.@mylittlefascist

3.@warlockmage

Shentang Clan- Eric Withak

No Caption Provided

Bio

Basics

Height: 5'9

Weight: 152 lbs

His Creed

There must be both dark and light

There is balance

I will do what i must to keep the balance

the balance is what keeps me together

there is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish

I am the wielder of flame, the protector of balance

I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way

I am the keeper of flame, soldier of balance

I am a guardian of balance

this is the creed that Eric Withak was raised believing. He took these words to heart when he joined the Shentang Clan. While their creed was different in terms of balance it was still something Eric believed in.

Coexistence is possible but there is great evil in both humans and monsters, just as there is potentially great good in both humans and monsters. That's why Eric believes in the shentang clan and their message while still upholding his own creed.

Eric firmly believes that he should find a balance between good and evil, and that sometimes evil actions must be taken to maintain the balance, just as good actions must be taken.

His Family

Eric was trained by his father Erik, a member of the clan, and he was taught how to properly control his breathing to enhance his stats and perform intricate elemental sword skills. His primary focus was breath of water and dance of the fire god. He was born with an enhanced sense of smell and his father helped him hone his sense of smell.

Eric's mother, Yang, was a kind woman who never had any special skills but knew how to wield a sword better than any man she had come across. It was Yang who taught Eric how to use a blade

Eric's little brother, Erick, is only 13 and he is being trained by his father and mother just like Eric was.

Completing Initiation

upon completion of initiation into the Shentang Clan, Eric Withak left and made his way to the City of Dogma where the balance had been upset. Eric hopes to restore balance to the capital.

Body: Backlash

Item: Silver Katana Sword (in the style of Giyuu Tomioka)

Skill 1: Zealots Sword Skills

Skill 2: Tanjiro Kamado's Breath Skills

Senses: Tanjiro Kamado's sense of Smell

4. @oldkaiser

Jorōgumo

—————————————————

* Faction - Monster

* Race - Spider

* Body - Jiraia the Spider

* Power - Rui’s Webs

* Skill - Kuroki Gensai

5.@lan_fan

Naomi Lovegood

No Caption Provided

Bio:

• Name: Naomi Lovegood
  • Traits: Seems shy at first, but is a real weirdo when you get to know her closer. She cares a lot about other people.
  • Height: 164 cm

Background:

Naomi was born from a very rich family, and she was very much spoiled as a child. However, as she took her first martial art class when she was 8, she instantly fell in love with fighting, and became very good at it as well. Her parents don't really approve her style of living, but that never really stopped her.

As a teenager, she had a crush on one of her friend (John) from her martial art class. The feeling wasn't really mutual and they became good friends instead. One day, it was found out that John was actually a werewolf. As soon as the dojo knew this, they rashly decided to execute him. Of course Naomi didn't approve this, she knew that her best friend was not a bad person, werewolf or not. Despite her best attempt to prevent his execution, she failed. She eventually quit her dojo and decided to join Shenteng Clan to fight for a world where human and other creatures can coexist with each other... To make sure what happened to John will never happen to anyone again.

Build:

Shenteng

• Physicals: Marie-Jeanne Valet
  • Sense: DCEU Superman's sight (can see through walls and stuffs)
  • Weapon: a retractable hidden knife in my sleeve and a bulletproof armor.
  • Non power based/stat amping skillset: Monster King Orochi.
  • Power based skill set: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)

6.@kevd4wg

Torin Marks

No Caption Provided

Story

Torin grew up on a farm, far away from any city. His life was peaceful with his family, they weren't rich, but they had enough to make ends meet and stay fed. That stayed until the war. Caught in a petty squabble between figures Torin didn't even know, Torin's farm was burned and his parents killed, while he ran away. Torin found protection and a purpose in the army, deciding to take revenge on his parents, though he did not know which side destroyed his farm. Torin rose through the ranks due to his devotion, but after watching some of his men destroy a farm much like his own, Torin had a crisis of faith, and discovered something about himself he never had before. Magic. Torin killed his own men, which remains his greatest shame, and left the army. He was picked up the Order of Mages and has remained a loyal member since.

• Group: Order of Mages
  • Body: Ultimate Spider-man
  • Item: Shardblade
  • Spellset: Kaladin Stormblessed
    • First Lashing(Adhesion)
    • Second Lashing(Gravitation Manipulation)
    • Healing
    • Ghost Scout
      • Skillset: Wolverine

7.@geekryan

Mater Mortis

No Caption Provided

Faction: Order of Mages

Body: Psylocke/Kwannon

Skillset: Elektra

Spellset: Dishonored Supernatural Abilities (Blink, Dark Vision, Windblast, Doppelgänger)

Items: Sais + 2 Health Potions

Biography

Title: Mater Mortis

Her mother was a powerful witch who was raised on the floating island of The Order of Mages. Her father was a dark and mysterious man who had joined The Sunatism Church at a young age and eventually left to become a mercenary. By pure luck, they crossed paths one day in the City of Dogma and fell in love at first sight. However, because intimacy between these two factions was forbidden, they were banished from the city. Leaving their factions behind, they moved to a rural area outside the city and had a daughter, who they named Elizabeth.

As soon as she could walk, her parents began to teach her their ways. Her mother trained her in the art of sorcery, while her father trained her in the art of combat. She was a child prodigy, quickly learning and mastering all that her parents taught her. At the age of 12, her father started to bring her along on his mercenary jobs, where she quickly grew accustomed to the violence, blood, and death. By the age of 16, she took over for her father, earning a reputation for herself as a dangerous and deadly assassin. Many of these jobs and contracts brought her to the City of Dogma, where she encountered various people and factions.

Elizabeth did not take pleasure in killing, but she did it because she was good at it. She specialized in the killing of evil people, monsters, and creatures. She refused to kill innocents and children. For some reason, Elizabeth felt a connection towards the many orphaned children of the city. Since they were abandoned and ignored, Elizabeth felt the need to protect them. She spent time talking to them, helping them, and caring for them. Elizabeth knew she could not have children of her own in her field of work, so she treated the orphans as her own children. The orphans loved and respected Elizabeth, and helped her with her jobs by being her eyes and ears in the streets. Anything they saw or heard, they told Elizabeth. As she became more infamous due to her reputation as a mercenary, and more known for her connections to the orphans, the citizens of Dogma began to refer to her as "Mater Mortis"... Latin for "Mother Death".

One day, an orphan disappeared without a trace. Over the following weeks, more and more of them started to go missing. No one knew where they went or who could be responsible. Elizabeth did what she could to protect them, but as the weeks went by, the number of orphans dwindled. The leaders and factions of the city were not doing anything to help. Elizabeth grew desperate. She decided that her best chance at finding out who could be responsible was to join the most mysterious and wise faction there is: the Order of the Mages. By joining their ranks, she could maybe find out who was responsible for the disappearance of the orphans.

8@ifdcruledtheworld

No Caption Provided

Organization: Church

Body: Samurai Jack

Weapons: Zatoichi Cane Sword (melee) and Kyoketshu-shoge (range)

Skills: Speed O Sound Sonic (OPM) and Rock Lee (Naruto)

Powers: Teleportation

9.@merulezall

10.@johnsmjs36

11.@thewatcherking

Naga the Deep Sea King

No Caption Provided

Race:Siren

Power: Apathy

Body: Yang

Skill: Bomb

Naga is an ancient sea creature who rules the Ocean. He hates humans, and attacks all those who come near his waters. Over the years he has hunted humans and made a sport out of killing them. He has a habit of leaving his waters and preying on anyone who is unfortunate enough to encounter him......

12.@avaliantimge

The Sunatism Church

William

No Caption Provided

Body: Miles Morales

Melee weapon: 10 Foot Spiked Chain Whip

Ranged Weapon: Glock

Skill 1: Best Tiger

Skill 2: Composite Wesley Gibson

Power: Classic 90s Valiant/Deathmate Livewire Magnetism

13. @menos_kegare

Charlotte Von Zieger

Doll: Weiß

Race: Bount(Monster

Power/Doll:Bucciarti's Stand - Sticky Fingers(JJBA)

Body: King Bradley(FMA)

Skill:Ty Lee

Background/Arrival:

"Ah, I'm so hungry." I half mumble to myself in the dark of the tunnel. It had been a week since I escaped and wandered into this space.

"Rest assured, my Lady, it will not be that much longer." Came the jovial voice of my companion, none the worse for wear. I looked at him, the usual smile still plastered on his face as he marched blindly forward. One would not think he had recently escaped imprisonment with his calm and cheerful demeanor, as if he had no worries about where he was heading or if anyone gave chase.

Still, I thought to myself, does this path really lead to freedom? Staring forward into the bleak tunnel that seemingly expanded endlessly.

As if listening, a dazzling light erupted through the darkness. Quickly I shielded my eyes to the sudden flash, almost blinded by the sudden intrusion. When I removed my hand and opened my eyes the scenery had changed. The bleakness of the tunnels had been replaced by wide cityscape, with humans bustling through every which way you looked.

"We have arrived, Lady Zieger." Came Weiß's obvious announcement. But I didn't pay him much attention, my focus glued to the people moving about like cattle. The blue light inside their bodies calling out to me like will-o'-wisps. My stomach grumbles in anticipation. Finally, food!

14. @Knowledge_King

Unitiated:

Build

1. Physicals: Capped at Wall busting - Batman

2. Speed: Bullet timing - Batman

3. Item: You get a gun of your choosing with Silver bullets. The Patriot

4. Special item: You get one tech based weapon and one magic based weapon. Or a basic gear set. -Everywhere Man's Gauntlet for tech, Snake Talisman

5. Skill: You get one non power based/stat amping skillset. Bullseye

15. @banksyboi

Mister Nobody

No Caption Provided
  • Race: Elder Vampire
  • Body: Kirei Kotomine
  • Powers: Vampires (JJBA)
  • Skill: Garou

Bio

Percy Oswald used to be you average everyday man, he ran a private investegation office in a small city and was damn good at his job. Unfortunately, he was eventually hired for a case that caused him to dig his nose where he probably shouldn't have and was mixed up in the world of the supernatural. Specifically he was hired to investigate a group of, he later came to find out, Vampires. Eventually they wised up to him following and investigating them, leading to a confrontation. The Elder Vampire Morticia attacked Percy, who was barely able to defend himself due to his natural Martial Arts skill. Eventually though, Morticia transformed into a gruesomely enhanced form and forced Percy to run away, not before a grazing bote on his srm though.

Unfortunately for Percy, the bite on his arm caused him to turn into a Vampire himself. During the first few days of his transformation his hunger for blood was so great he fed on more than a couple of innocent people. After the initial overwhelming bloodlust subsided he was horrified by what he had become. Now the monster who used to be Percy Oswald roams around by the name of Mister Nobody, trying to find a way to cure his vamparism and turn back into Percy Oswald, if he even can after all this bloodshed. When he heard about the dissapearances in Dogma, Mister Nobody decided to try and put his power to use in saving a few people rather than harming them.

16.@supremegeneration

No Caption Provided

Agixius, Master of the Arfic Arts

Order of Mages

• Percy Jackson (Body)
  • MCU Sling Ring
  • MCU Strange Spellset
    • Magic Weapon Making (swords, whips, bands)
    • Portal Making (Sling Ring)
    • Shields
    • Magic Platforms
    • Energy Projection
  • Dark MK (Into the Badlands) Skillset

Abandoned by his mother at an early age, Agixius was raised solely by his father. The eldest of seven siblings, he grew up in a large house of wealth. Joining the military at a young age, he began to hear rumors here and there. The sole survivor of a monster attack in his troop, he was taken in by the secretive Order of Mages. There, he trained day and night to become a top operative, ready to be sent out at a moments' notice.

17. @kingcrimson

Preacher

No Caption Provided

Bio

Preacher... they'd called him that for as long as he could remember, so long that he'd forgotten his real name - he'd always felt like it was some kind of bad joke at his expense. He was no more a preacher than he was a good man.

He was born into the Sunatist church, raised by them, and trained by them. He couldn't remember his mother's face - she had died during childbirth - but his father had always been a devoutly religious man, and religious to the point of violence. He claimed he was acting out the will of God, punishing his sinful son, but Preacher had always surmised it was out of revenge for extinguishing the life of his beloved wife. At some point during the middle of disembowelling his abusive father, the child had stopped caring exactly why.

On the day he was to murder his father, the boy retrieved the beautiful katana that was locked away in his father's study. Preacher had often caught glimpses of his father entering the room to marvel at the sword, and sometimes at night he could swear he heard him whisper to it. What a fitting end it would be, Preacher had thought, for his father to die by the sword he loved so much. The child couldn't know how much that decision would change the course of his fate.

They called it The Blood Sword.

The sword was an ancient relic, long believed lost to the church, that was home to the soul of a demon. Legend has it, that the sword caused bloodlust and madness in it's wielder in exchange for power.

Upon unsheathing the sword, something changed inside Preacher. A voice whispered in his head, and a rage clawed its way up from the depths of his stomach, screaming to be released, until it was. A physical manifestation of the boy's anger and woe filled the room - a great black beast. The Preacher was terrified but for a moment - why did it feel so familiar to him? He soon realised this beast was entirely under his command, and it was a part of him. A beast was born inside the preacher that day - rage its mother, and the sword its father. Rashamon...

Preacher grew to be an infamous warrior for the church, exceptional in both armed and unarmed combat. Upon them discovering the Preacher's power to summon Rashamon, the bishops of the church realised where this demon had been born. Under cover of night, they stole The Blood Sword away from him in a bid to restrain his growing power. Alas, it was too late. The beast remained inside of the Preacher even upon removal of the sword; it had long since become a part of him.

Preacher knew that they hidden the sword from him, but he did not fret. He knew it would find it's way back to him before long. When, at the churches behest, he left for Dogma to search for people who had disappeared, not even the bishops knew that the blade had somehow found its way to darkest recesses of the city's underbelly...

Build

Group: Sunatism Church

Body: Seidou Takizawa

Items: Katana / Uzi 9mm

Skill: Tokita Ohma's skill / Ian Nottingham's skill

Power: Rashomon

18.@maestromage

Eric Fullbring, "The Ghost"

No Caption Provided

Body: Alucard (Netflix Castlevania)

Power: Danny Phantom's intangibility

Skills: EMH Hawkeye and Alibaba (Magi)

Weapons: Collapsable Bow, Baruka's Dagger (Solo Levelling)

Background

Within the City of Dogma their lies a legend. The legend of the ghost of the church. As the tale goes, anyone who dares to publicly stand against the Sunatism Church won't live to see the next day. And Thus, the rumour continued to grow as the Church's enemies were mysteriously killed one by one. However, as time passed and the rumor spread, people began attributing any mysterious death to this "ghost", but people eventually realised that deaths had been attributed to the ghost spanning the last century. Surely all this couldn't have been done by one person?!

And yet, the deaths continued.

Eric Fullbring doesn't really remember his childhood. So many years had passed that his early memories had all faded into antiquity. In fact, Eric doesn't think much about his past at all. Trained since birth to be an assassin for the Church, he's spent his entire life in servitude. Not that he minds of course. These are the people who bestowed upon him glorious skills and imbued him with powers from the heavens. In earlier years he was burning with a fire to do the church's great work, but now Eric has settled into a sort of calm anger. He completed his missions with grace swiftness and, of course, subtlety. But what was once a fire had now become a silent inferno, quiet as it blazed through the world, extinguishing all who came near.

So came the day upon which the Church sent him into the public of the city, in order to help solve the mystery of the disappearances, and although he was somewhat bitter about the idea of walking among the heathens and heretics of the commoners, he was willing to put aside his grievances for the greater good of the church.

19. @leonhardt

Shade

No Caption Provided

Body/Physical Stats: Sakaki Shio

Skills: Kenshin Himura and Train Heartnet

Gear: Katana and Hades (Train's Gun -- mostly a normal gun/revolver, but is fairly durable; no special abilities on its own)

Power: Rei Ogami's Azure Flames; Code: Breaker (If approved)

20.@vertigo-

No Caption Provided

Ragnar Thunderfist

• Faction: The Sunatism Church
  • Body: Composite Warhammer 40k Space Marine
  • Skills: Composite Warhammer 40k Space Marine/ The Shooter (Luther Strode)
  • Gear: Chainsword (Warhammer 40k) Auspex (Warhammer 40K)
  • Power: Healing Factor (Luther Strode)

21. @reaverlation

No Caption Provided

B'Chuku Johnson

• Faction: The Sunatism Church
  • Body/Physicals: Laurence Barnes/Prophet
  • Skills: Pre-52 Cassandra Cain and CW Oliver Queen
  • Gear: Compound Bow and T'Challa's Energy Dagger
  • Power: Flying Thunder God

22.@gaoron

23.@manaman

James Jacobson

Most people dismiss me as a pseudo-scientist because I theorize about the paranormal, but my data suggests that magic and monsters do indeed exist and im going to be the first to run scientific tests on them.
Most people dismiss me as a pseudo-scientist because I theorize about the paranormal, but my data suggests that magic and monsters do indeed exist and im going to be the first to run scientific tests on them.

Class: The Uninitiated

Body: Johnny Cage (MK)

Gun: 9MM with Silver Bullets

Magical Weapon: MCU Cloak of Levitation (Looks a lab coat instead of the red cape)

Tech Weapon: MCU Skockers Glove

Skillset: Taskmaster

James has a well documented history of fascination with fantasy and science fiction. His peers have used this to dismiss him as a speudo-scientist. James has long believed that there are super natural forces at work in this world, but has only succeeded in tarnishing his credibility by perusing these theories. Several months ago James made a discovery; something that he believed was undeniable evidence of the supernatural. He found a seemingly sentient lab coat that could fly with no scientific means of propulsion. James published his findings in an article only for it to be marked as "fantasy" genre 3 days later. James demonstrated it on stage and even invited other scientists to examine the lab coat themselves. However, he was merely accused of using magicians techniques to form an illusion. James Jacobson has had enough. He knows super natural forces exist and he is going to find more of them, study, and publish his findings. Only with a bevy of evidence will he be able to prove to the rest of the world the existence of super natural forces and win himself a nobel prize.

24. @floopay

No Caption Provided

Body: Nimor Imphraezl (War of the Spider Queen)

Spellset: Elminster Aumar (Composite) (Elminster Series)

• Spell-like abilities only: Silvery Fire (healing, beams, tp resistance, some shielding abilities), polymorph (into a female only), and some natural resistances.
  • Hopefully eventually expand into more

Skillset: Drizzt Do'Urden (Dark Elf Series)

Item: Harry Dresden's Staff (Dresden Files)

• Potion of Improve Invisibility
  • Potion of Growth

25. @just_banter

No Caption Provided

Aster - Monster: Slime

Height - 5'6

Weight - 58kg

Age - 42 (Age is irrelevant to a slime, though)

Occupation - Variable

Alignment - Chaotic Neutral

Aster is a rare breed of monster. Typically, slimes are mindless beings that slowly drag their way through cave systems, dissolving the rocks and fungus beneath them for sustenance. However, rarely, whether by a whim of some bored God, a magician's experiment gone awry, or even a freak evolutionary coincidence, a slime with intellect and a human form is thrust into being. Aster is one of such beings.

She crawled her way out of a cave system roughly 40 years ago and has been moving through different human settlements ever since. It's hard for Aster to settle down in one place for a multitude of reasons; firstly, the fact that she's a monster; secondly, her unaging and unchanging body draws attention after a while; thirdly, as she must dissolve food within herself to take in its nutrients, eating in public is challenging at best, leading to excessive rumours; fourthly is the fact that she, being an evolution of a mindless slime, does not possess emotions, and can only mimic how she's seen humans react to stimulus around her; and finally, and perhaps most importantly, is the multitude of mysterious disappearances that seem to follow her from town to town. As if people were alive one day, and simply... non-existent the next. Not that Aster knows anything about that, of course.

Being a slime, Aster was never named as a child. She received what she later took as her name as a compliment from one of the first people she met after exiting the cave she was born in. He said that she looked like an Aster flower given form due to beautiful, flowing blue hair. Aster herself had no concept of what the word beauty meant back then, and thus simply assumed that the man was giving her a name instead. She continues to use it to this day; not because she's particularly fond of it, but because she hasn't found a name that she could say she likes yet.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@emperorthanos-: In the Uninitiated, does the “Basic Gear-Set” option completely replace both the tech item & the magic item? Or are the options magic item, tech item, basic gear-set, and we pick 2 from that?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@emperorthanos-: reserve me also would you consider Demon Slayer Breath Skills to be power based or non power based?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@seagod said:

@emperorthanos-: is Lincoln still limited to only tech gear?

yes

@emperorthanos-: In the Uninitiated, does the “Basic Gear-Set” option completely replace both the tech item & the magic item? Or are the options magic item, tech item, basic gear-set, and we pick 2 from that?

it only replaces one of them. so you pick 2 out of the 3

@emperorthanos-: reserve me also would you consider Demon Slayer Breath Skills to be power based or non power based?

I would say they are power based

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Warlockmage

@emperorthanos-: fair enough that makes my build pretty easy then

Shentang Clan- Eric Withak

No Caption Provided

Bio

Basics

Height: 5'9

Weight: 152 lbs

His Creed

There must be both dark and light

There is balance

I will do what i must to keep the balance

the balance is what keeps me together

there is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish

I am the wielder of flame, the protector of balance

I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way

I am the keeper of flame, soldier of balance

I am a guardian of balance

this is the creed that Eric Withak was raised believing. He took these words to heart when he joined the Shentang Clan. While their creed was different in terms of balance it was still something Eric believed in.

Coexistence is possible but there is great evil in both humans and monsters, just as there is potentially great good in both humans and monsters. That's why Eric believes in the shentang clan and their message while still upholding his own creed.

Eric firmly believes that he should find a balance between good and evil, and that sometimes evil actions must be taken to maintain the balance, just as good actions must be taken.

His Family

Eric was trained by his father Erik, a member of the clan, and he was taught how to properly control his breathing to enhance his stats and perform intricate elemental sword skills. His primary focus was breath of water and dance of the fire god. He was born with an enhanced sense of smell and his father helped him hone his sense of smell.

Eric's mother, Yang, was a kind woman who never had any special skills but knew how to wield a sword better than any man she had come across. It was Yang who taught Eric how to use a blade

Eric's little brother, Erick, is only 13 and he is being trained by his father and mother just like Eric was.

Completing Initiation

upon completion of initiation into the Shentang Clan, Eric Withak left and made his way to the City of Dogma where the balance had been upset. Eric hopes to restore balance to the capital.

Body: Backlash

Item: Silver Katana Sword (in the style of Giyuu Tomioka)

Skill 1: Zealots Sword Skills

Skill 2: Tanjiro Kamado's Breath Skills

Senses: Tanjiro Kamado's sense of Smell

hows it look?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator
OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Sign me up.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@emperorthanos-: For uninitiated, do powers take up the magic item slot, or is that a fourth option entirely?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sign me up.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shinne

@emperorthanos-: Is DCEU Wonder Woman's physical stats (solo movie only) too powerful for this scenario?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll try this

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: aight bio is done... i don't think its anything lore breaking but it is decently long. Everything should be all good

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geekryan  Online

@emperorthanos-: Sign me up please! Character/build TBD.

I'm assuming this is capped at street level?

What are the limits for the Order of Mages spellset? Would someone like a Harry Potter character be allowed?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@geekryan said:

@emperorthanos-: Sign me up please! Character/build TBD.

I'm assuming this is capped at street level?

What are the limits for the Order of Mages spellset? Would someone like a Harry Potter character be allowed?

yeah for now but your character can get more powerful.

2-4 spells max, wall busting DC and hax will be dealt on case by case basis. Harry Potter characters work.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Save me a spot. Will finish the build tomorrow.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shinne

@lan_fan said:

@emperorthanos-: Is DCEU Wonder Woman's physical stats (solo movie only) too powerful for this scenario?

Answer muh question >:(

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lan_fan said:
@lan_fan said:

I think she should be fine for the stronger builds.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@lan_fan said:

I think she should be fine for the stronger builds.

didnt she bust a tank and react to a point blank shell (while also tanking a point blank tank shell explosion) feels like that's above the boulder busting limits

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: She never busted a tank, her best legitimate striking is destroying a very thick concrete wall. Also, she reacted to WW1 tank shell, not sure how fast that is since tanks back then were nowhere near as advanced.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: I'm interested in having her body with Scorpion's (Mortal Kombat) power set. I guess I should choose Shanteng Clan, correct? Or maybe Monsters, since Scorpion is a demon.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Warlockmage

@lan_fan said:

@warlockmage: She never busted a tank, her best legitimate striking is destroying a very thick concrete wall. Also, she reacted to WW1 tank shell, not sure how fast that is since tanks back then were nowhere near as advanced.

whatever in the ares fight she tanked a missile blast combined with 20 grenades which is pretty much well above boulder busting (@emperorthanos- this was in the very first part of the Ares fight)... and she did bust the tank or im sorry i guess armored vehicle still above boulder busting. she tanked Ares throwing her through the tank still above boulder busting

oh and it was made abundantly clear she could easily lift that tank and use it to kill the poison girl... so i don't know if you're lying or just relying on a technicality that she didn't technically bust it

but you're weak to piercing attacks so i guess if ET wants to allow it, it wont bother me none at all

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@lan_fan said:

whatever in the ares fight she tanked a missile blast combined with 20 grenades which is pretty much well above boulder busting (@emperorthanos- this was in the very first part of the Ares fight)... and she did bust the tank or im sorry i guess armored vehicle still above boulder busting. she tanked Ares throwing her through the tank still above boulder busting

oh and it was made abundantly clear she could easily lift that tank and use it to kill the poison girl... so i don't know if you're lying or just relying on a technicality that she didn't technically bust it

but you're weak to piercing attacks so i guess if ET wants to allow it, it wont bother me none at all

hmm Yeah she would be too much to start with. You can upgrade to her later on

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: For monsters, I'm gonna pick a Pirate Vampire, if that's okay. I will be able to create a character soon?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Can I join?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: For monsters, I'm gonna pick a Pirate Vampire, if that's okay. I will be able to create a character soon?

yeah thats fine

@emperorthanos-: Can I join?

sure

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: @warlockmage:

I'm pretty sure all of those are boulder buster level. I may have to do further research on WW1 tank, but that one doesn't seem to even reach 10 tons in weight. I'm not even sure the explosion one could destroy a large boulder.

Oh, I'm not planning to use her god mode. If I were using that, that'd be the same as using composite DCEU Wonder Woman.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:
@lan_fan said:

hmm Yeah she would be too much to start with. You can upgrade to her later on

Meh, fine...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Order Of Mages- Solomon

No Caption Provided

Solomon, born Rowan, was part of the slums before he was found out by The Order. Born with innate magic he was a target for the monsters that lurk in the shadows. A sole survivor of the ambush that led to dozens of deaths, he was to be captured before the Order saved him. With nowhere left for him, the order took him in. Because of his innate connection with the magic he was Christened as Solomon. Using the divine stave left by the ancestor he uses magic to save people in the path of righteousness. A controversial figure in the supernatural world. Despite his good intentions, he is also known for his extreme nature when dealing with the Supernaturally inclined. A thought encouraged by the conservative faction of his order and strengthened by his experience in the slums. Gifted in the art of Magic and Combat, he is well respected in his Order and the supernatural world. He has been appointed by The Order to investigate the recent disappearance of the citizens.

Name: Solomon

Species: Human/Magician

Spells:

Har-Har Infigar: A Fire Magic, that can melt metals in a short time. Can be used in a wave to cover larger areas or even as beams to burn individually.

Har-Har Raqi: A composite of Fire and Water Magic created by Solomon himself. It vaporizes the water in surroundings or even bodies yo create various effects. Useful in creating smokescreen and killing multiple opponents by vaporizing blood.

Dhoruf Sabaha: A magic not properly defined by The Order as it was a devine form of magic being able to alter fundamental laws of Gravilty. Solomon uses this magic to fly, repel attacks and affect the gravity itself in a 100 metre radius. Though the larger the amount of area covered the less effictive it becomes. Being able to increase or decrease gravity and trap opponents in gravitational field.

Borg: An ability all magicians possess. A shield that protects the magiacians from any evil intent and attacks. Used as a defensive measure against Physical and Magical attacks.

Skillset: Uses magic to form weapons of Fire or Water. Mostly Swords.

Banksyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey there long time lurker who just created an actual account. Any chance I could join? (If not I get it).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstory

WIP

William

No Caption Provided

Body: Barry (Archer) With Dreamland Feats

Item: Fn FAl

Special Item: H.A.R.D Corps Implant

Magic Item: Elinium Type 97 ‘Mobile Assault’ Operation Orb (Anime/Manga)

Skill: Best Tiger

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@johnsmjs36: Your builds needs to be made of real characters. Look at the other builds for example. Its like amaglam so you have feats to debate with.

@emperorthanos-: What's the limit of tech-based and magic-based items?

Nothing too hax and DC is capped at boulder busting

Hey there long time lurker who just created an actual account. Any chance I could join? (If not I get it).

you can

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WordWarrior

@emperorthanos-: Is cloning too hax? And are the Shen Gon Wu or Talismans too hax (intangibility, immortality, regen among some of the powers they give).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: If you are thinking its Solomon from Magi then I have only used the magic spells and his photo. Even the fuctions of his spells are different and he has a different background. Its a totally different character.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reserve me for now

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@johnsmjs36: no not that. Look at the other builds. You need to pick a body for your character, a spellset from a character, etc. Example mage build would be

• Build - The Order of Mages

• Body - MCU Black Panther

• Item: Neku Sakuraba's Pins (The World Ends With You)

• Spellset: Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)

Powers being used (all showcased in the RT):

1. Scanning

2. Teleportation

3. Psychokinesis

4. Energy Creation

5. Pyrokinesis

• Skillset: Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vertigo-

@emperorthanos-: Reserve me. I'll post my build when I get home from class

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 geekryan  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks fun. Please reserve me if possible. I’ll try to make a build by this evening.