Round 2 HW & LW Tournament jsav777 VS MarvelBeast

jsav777-Gladiator & Ms.Marvel

VS

marvelbeast-Bizarro & Wonder Girl

RULES

• You win by debating for your team.
  • No BFR
  • Fight to death or KO
  • Fight takes place on Merged Marvel & DC earth ( City )
  • If debate comes to a standstill, users are allowed to vote
  • Pre-Flashpoint DC characters
  • Current Marvel characters
  • Make good cases
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Morals Off

BEGIN !

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Where you guys at?

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is a pretty good match-up, kudos. Sorry it took me a while to find it.

Hmm, where to begin. I guess the obvious fight would be Gladiator vs Bizarro and Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Girl. In that case here's how I see it.

Gladiator vs Bizzaro: This is pretty much Gladiator vs Superman but with a twist. Bizarro may share most of Supes powers, but he lack any of his tactical skills. Gladiator shows near or equal strength, speed, etc to Bizarro, but also has tactical skills. He leads one of the most powerful superhero groups in the Galaxy and is a military commander. I don't know if it's canon or not, but Gladiator shows his skill in battle tactics and strategy in his fight with Supreme.

Gladiator also shows incredible endurance in surviving a direct shot from Tyrant

He's a planet buster and has punted Mjolnir before, so he's definitely in the same league strength-wise. As far as speed is concerned, I'm not really sure how Bizarro uses his in combat. Like if he speedblitzes or what. Either way I see Gladiator winning by outsmarting Bizarro.

Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Girl: I'll admit I really know nothing about Wonder Girl. But from what I've seen just in a quick search of the wikis and some scans, it should be a good match. Both are around the same speed. WG has some strength on Ms. Marvel, but Carol makes up for it in a couple ways. She has energy projection which will deal some damage, she has the "Danger Sense" and experience. Carol's energy blasts should be able to keep WG at bay for a while, softening her up. The Danger Sense will help against any real surprises WG might have, and Carol's training and Exp will help in several ways. She and Gladiator can coordinate tactically and effectively, she can outmaneuver WG in aerial combat, and she will be able to adapt well. Also Carol's energy absorption will give her a nice boost. WG will likely use Zeus's lightning which will power up Ms. Marvel to around the same strength level and give her better energy blasts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jsav777 said:

BUMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you coming dude?

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marvelbeast

i know when i have been defeated and i think this the case, i have been looking all week for some way i could be your team but i just beleive he has the better team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelbeast said:

i know when i have been defeated and i think this the case, i have been looking all week for some way i could be your team but i just beleive he has the better team

I can respect that.

@jeanroygrant: so I take it I win?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant