User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@breakofdawn: MP stands for Meapants and HP is Arkham's KMC user name.

Meatpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archibald Meatpants*

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious might be able to pull off something underhanded to win, but in a straight fight the three should convincingly overwhelm him, even if you don't by into Mace = Sidious(I do buy into it but I'm just saying).

Meatpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the trio know they're going in for a fight, then they win. On the other hand, if they're not expecting the chancellor to attack with a lightsaber, he may be able to one up one or two of them.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe: Mace and Anakin can clearly protect Kenobi from sidious force attacks. And no sidious is not faster than anyone here. That’s ridiculous. Mace=Kenobi duelling. Anakin is lower.

The team destroys.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By helloman

Stalemate all rounds.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Mace solos, as he did before. If he doesn't, given that Palpatine's in character, I don't even know. He would be trying to sway Anakin to his cause, and one-shotting Kenobi like he did Kolar would turn Anakin against him. Moreover he cannot kill Anakin, so yeah he's screwed. If he's trying to kill them all though, he issues a dampening Force Scream and speedblitzes Mace, one-shots Kenobi and stomps Anakin.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@lordofthelight: Not at all. As I said before I really don't care how long you take to post as I myself (as has been noted by yourself and JS77) am not punctual. Respond to MP first if you'd prefer to.

Meatpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By dark_globe

@noah_ouellette said:

@dark_globe: Mace and Anakin can clearly protect Kenobi from sidious force attacks. And no sidious is not faster than anyone here. That’s ridiculous. Mace=Kenobi duelling. Anakin is lower.

The team destroys.

yeah mace can clearly protect just as he did protect those 3 masters that came with him to arrest sheev .
your ABC logic does not work here , you need to understand the context behind each fight .

mace was only able to keep up the pace with palpatine due to massive amp he received in that fight
(he is not getting the same amp against kenobi or any other jedi : this was the one time feat he cannot replicate at will , therefore his normal combat speed is not at that level)

kenobi can´t keep up or even perceive sidious properly because he is not the practitioner of vaapad and can´t get the same amp windu did in the fight .
and mace and sidious appered as blur to anakin as he entered palpatines office ...

so no neither of them can protect kenobi from being blitzed or ragdolled (anakin couldn´t even protect him from dooku) ,
anakin would have a hard time defending himself against RoTS sidious and windu needs to get in the zone ASAP otherwise they die .

so as i have said if windu gets his amp and anakin is pissed off then they would beat him but not before he ragdolls kenobi (obi is a non factor here)

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins with a high effort, but Obi-Wan or Mace Windu will end up losing their life in doing so. if Palpatine decides to unleash an all out Force push on either of them, they are not strong enough in the force to block it like Yoda. And besides that he can also use a controlled variation of force storm to stun them for a little while. It is not impossible for both Mace Windu and Obi-Wan to get killed off, before Anakin manages to eliminate Darth Sidious with his offensive lightsaber style.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude called plo koon fodder

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: Plo was the only person to ever beat yoda in a lightsaber fight (sparring session).

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deutschkurzhaar: holy crap really????

Is this legends or Disney?

Does this mean Plo the best Clone Wars duelist?

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: Some people say yoda wasn’t taking it as seriously because it was just a sparring match but who knows. It could’ve been an off day for yoda and an on day for plo as well. But yea he beat him, he told Anakin during the clone wars

DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: He also does have the best lightsaber form to combat yodas. But yea if we look at this technically, plo is actually the best lightsaber duelist ever

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious dies in a good fight. Anakin and Mace could probably take it together and if Obi wan can keep out of getting stomped by the force, he makes it easier.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins but in no way do they stomp. Anyone saying sidious wins is just wanking him. He would put up a very hard fight but he’s not out dueling someone who legitimately disarmed him and the greatest duo in the galaxy combined. In force he stands a WAY better chance and I think he would almost win every single time but team takes this 10/10.