RoT Acnologia vs The 5 Supernova(Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kidd and Killer)

• 96 results
Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Luffy solos,law solos

Acno wank can go F itself

Man is a genuine statue

Lyffy can see what he would do before he even thinks doing it ..acno is never tagging in a billion years

Luffy is ragdolling him hard ..he's damaging and sending a large country lvl+ character flying in FREAKING BASE FORM .. FREAKING BASE FORM

Saying acno is tanking ryuo because weaker characters than him have good internal durability ..like same scaling doesn't apply to kaido who is still vulnerable to it (freaking doffy who would shit his pants from the mention of kaidos name was still fighting And wrecking a small country with his organs burnt and battered ) doflamingos internal durability feats >>>>>any internal durability feats from FT

If the argument was acno wins by bfr then that's understandable and debatable but he freaking ain't winning against this line up in a fight to the death .

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: yeah exactly why I also don't take whatever statement she made about Whitebeard being above her as valid too. She be capping to much to take anything she says seriously.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supernovas can actually take it by now...Law especially is a threat.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: she said “even whitebeard “ implying he’s above the rest which in his prime was true

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Eazy_Pezy

@edgelord91: Whitebeard was the more renown pirate even being dubbed "the strongest man alive" of course she would make emphasis on him. Take it as you will but she said she was going to crush WB long ago(prime likely) which is cap.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: with an alliance with elbaf making it pretty clear she’s not as strong on her own

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

law cuts him up and they eat him for lunch

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any of the 5 solo

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, pretty sure RoT Acno absolute shit dwarfs One Piece in raw power. Even while jobbing his roar had a record high ethernano reading, putting it above the known 270 million Edea of the large country busting Etherion that was fired a few months prior. Which would put it at low continental

Furthermore RoT Acnologia fired 74 of those roars at once:

No Caption Provided

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What made Acnologia the most powerful character in Fairytail was because he was immune to magicz that's it. His opponents here don't use magic, and he doesn't have haki to stop himself from getting messed up by Laws fruit. Supernovas are extremely faster than the 7 dragon Slayers, and they can hurt Acnologia.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By exauce

@streak619:

Anyways, pretty sure RoT Acno absolute shit dwarfs One Piece in raw power.

I doubt that.

Even while jobbing his roar had a record high ethernano reading, putting it above the known 270 million Edea of the large country busting Etherion that was fired a few months prior. Which would put it at low continental

You mean country busting Etherion (the manga try to say it country not large country or anything higher) and if I had to pull the feat of the actual beam it only like Island or so (not say Acno is Island but the beam ain't that strong by actual feats).

Furthermore RoT Acnologia fired 74 of those roars at once:

Which had a pretty bad DC and everyone somehow survived, so I don't think anyone here will have a problem surviving that.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP team still take it

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@streak619:

I doubt that.

You're wrong, I suppose.

You mean country busting Etherion (the manga try to say it country not large country or anything higher)

Yes but a hemispherical pulverizing explosion with country level radius would have large country level volume.

and if I had to pull the feat of the actual beam it only like Island or so (not say Acno is Island but the beam ain't that strong by actual feats).

A record high ethernano reading is a feat, so, wrong again

Which had a pretty bad DC

Good thing DC isn't AP, which is what is relevant.

and everyone somehow survived, so I don't think anyone here will have a problem surviving that.

They won't have a problem, if they were protected by Fairy Sphere like how everyone who survived the attack did.

And they aren't, so they die.

Legendon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this thread is still up, did we ever see Acnologia go all out even once instead of being beaten by plot armor?

I'm not completely sure about this one but I pick the 5 supernova.

Legendon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: AP is DC correct? Because nothing suggest that AP is over DC unless stated otherwise.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

You're wrong, I suppose.

I would argue the same.

Yes but a hemispherical pulverizing explosion with country level radius would have large country level volume.

Not necessary unless you assume the beam is expanding even beyond the country, and that even assuming the beam is country due to multiple feats contradicting that.

A record high ethernano reading is a feat, so, wrong again

Sure it a cool statement, but even if the statement up him above the beam, The beam when actually fired in the manga was only Island, ain't that impressive mate.

And you can't argue AP since this is a weapon of destruction and weapon don't have AP.

Good thing DC isn't AP, which is what is relevant.

Agree.

They won't have a problem, if they were protected by Fairy Sphere like how everyone who survived the attack did.

Huh no, I'm not talking about tenrou Island, I'm talking in the scan you showed where hee destroy those small Islands, everyone survived that, not even a single soul died.

And they aren't, so they die.

The same guys that were taking attack from the Yonko? Nope, they ain't dying any time soon.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legendon said:

@streak619: AP is DC correct? Because nothing suggest that AP is over DC unless stated otherwise.

Sometimes that is indeed the case.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@streak619:

You're wrong, I suppose.

I would argue the same.

Read above

Not necessary

Hemispheres are > circles mathematically so necessarily

unless you assume the beam is expanding even beyond the country,

Unnecessary

and that even assuming the beam is country due to multiple feats contradicting that.

There are no such feats.

Sure it a cool statement, but even if the statement up him above the beam, The beam when actually fired in the manga was only Island, ain't that impressive mate.

And you can't argue AP since this is a weapon of destruction and weapon don't have AP.

The beam was absorbed by the R System the explosion was never dentonated, so try again

Huh no, I'm not talking about tenrou Island, I'm talking in the scan you showed where hee destroy those small Islands, everyone survived that, not even a single soul died.

That's because they have good enough durability, they tanked an attack from Acnologia, after all.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If vague, unbacked statements is all that Acno has to "shit dwarf" OP in raw power, then the Supernovas are easily planetary imao

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Hemispheres are > circles mathematically so necessarily

And Hemispheres =/= the beam.

Unnecessary

Necessary.

There are no such feats.

There is such feats one of being here:

The so call country DC was so bad it couldn't even reach Lucy and her team who were only a dozen of meters away.

The beam was absorbed by the R System the explosion was never dentonated, so try again

Bruh, the manga Imply the hit was a success Lol, there is no "detonation", the beam denoted and had only Island DC at best.

And if you still want go with unbacked statements over feats then I could argue as shirso pointed out, Plantery supernova.

That's because they have good enough durability, they tanked an attack from Acnologia, after all.

Large country fairy tail fodders? LOl.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno fodderizes the the verse. Law's powers get NLF or straight negged since spacial manipulation has no effect on Acno. Ryou ain't helping since split dura doesn't ecist in FT and Acno is leagues above anyone Luffy has fought with it. Acno flexes his magic or rips their organs out.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy or law solos ..zoro might also have the potential to solo

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@streak619:

And Hemispheres =/= the beam.

Do you not read the manga? the Etherion attack is a hemispherical explosion canonically, the beam is just a beam whilst it is travelling down

No Caption Provided

Bruh, the manga Imply the hit was a success Lol, there is no "detonation", the beam denoted and had only Island DC at best.

They didn't imply the hit is successful, they literally ask for confirmation for success in that same page, so you're smoking crack with this nonsense.

But the attack did not explode. It was completely and entirely absorbed by the Tower of Heaven. This is literally canon. If it was completely absorbed then it couldn't have exploded.

Large country fairy tail fodders? LOl.

Concession accepted.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Do you not read the manga? the Etherion attack is a hemispherical explosion canonically, the beam is just a beam whilst it is travelling down

The feats tell another story and the beam implied to be successful so ur hemispherical explosion didn't happened mate.

They didn't imply the hit is successful, they literally ask for confirmation for success in that same page, so you're smoking crack with this nonsense.

And if you continue reading and accepted the concession that the beam succeed, so you're smoking crack when choosing not the read that part.

But the attack did not explode. It was completely and entirely absorbed by the Tower of Heaven. This is literally canon. If it was completely absorbed then it couldn't have exploded.

Because there is no explosion or the council would have stated that there isn't any explosion Lol. Which doesn't affect the initial blast which was Island at best. So it the feat being performed. It was absorbed way after the blast mate.

Concession accepted.

What do you mean? Do you really want to waste my time in the debunk of Large country fairy tail fodders?

NotTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By NotTroll

This is a spite match

Law negs

Luffy negs

Kidd trash

Zoro negs

Killer trash

NotTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy covered in coc with ryou

Punishes, acno he has no durability negation feats and luffy with coc blocks physical attacks no seller being vaped by energy base attacks no selled kaido boro breath which attack instantly melts large chunks of mountains.

Zoro slices and pierces kaido which we all know kaido durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>acno dura

And blitz kaido just like Luffy so yea Zoro blitzes and one swings

Law negates durability which acno has no internal damage durability feat, Law dices him injection shot, gamma knife, soul munip many ect

Kidd he just tanks all the hits until he’s dead

Basically kidd and killer gets bodied

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@streak619:

The feats tell another story

Wrong

and the beam implied to be successful

Explicitly denied by canon

so ur hemispherical explosion didn't happened mate.

Exactly

And if you continue reading and accepted the concession that the beam succeed, so you're smoking crack when choosing not the read that part.

This makes no coherence sense at all. Nobody accepted that it was a success they just say "ethernano fusion density increasing" which does not imply anything.

Because there is no explosion or the council would have stated that there isn't any explosion Lol. Which doesn't affect the initial blast which was Island at best. So it the feat being performed. It was absorbed way after the blast mate.

If the blast occured it would not have been absorbed, the tower just blatantly absorbed the attack. I've already shown you what an actual etherion attack looks like, it's canonically a hemispherical explsion whose blast radius enveloped a country.

You said this was contradicted because the explosion at the Tower of Heaven was small, but you're basically assuming that is the successful explosion. Nothing the council said implied the explosion amd everything implied the Etherion explosion was completely absorbed by the Tower of Heaven:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Concession accepted.

What do you mean? Do you really want to waste my time in the debunk of Large country fairy tail fodders?

You can try, and you'd fail.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Wrong

Again:

Exactly

Point proved, there is no such thing.

This makes no coherence sense at all. Nobody accepted that it was a success they just say "ethernano fusion density increasing" which does not imply anything.

If you kept reading just more, you would found the guy that said "I wonder how many people were in that tower" Implying the blast was a success, if it wasn't they wouldn't have stated that it wasn't Lol.

If the blast occured it would not have been absorbed, the tower just blatantly absorbed the attack. I've already shown you what an actual etherion attack looks like, it's canonically a hemispherical explsion whose blast radius enveloped a country.

And the feat doesn't show any hemispherical blast, dealt with that mate.

You said this was contradicted because the explosion at the Tower of Heaven was small, but you're basically assuming that is the successful explosion. Nothing the council said implied the explosion amd everything implied the Etherion explosion was completely absorbed by the Tower of Heaven:

Because it implied to be a success or they would have stated otherwise. The council does and Yea everyone here agrees it was absorbed, but that doesn't change the initial blast which his Island at best.

Boi is delusional, but sure, here Jenny one-shoting one:

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@streak619:

Wrong

Again:

Read above

Point proved, there is no such thing.

Tends to happen when it was absorbed.

If you kept reading just more, you would found the guy that said "I wonder how many people were in that tower" Implying the blast was a success,

He didn't know it was a success, he assumed it was, that happened prior to the scans were it was explicitly stated the attack was neutralized and absorbed.

Because it implied to be a success or they would have stated otherwise. The council does and Yea everyone here agrees it was absorbed, but that doesn't change the initial blast which his Island at best.

Aha, I'm glad you distinhuished it "as the initial blast", because for starters the initial blast =/= the intended unhindered blast.

And there was no initial blast at all, there was no blast whatsoever, the beam of the Etherion isn't the blast, the beam hit the Etherion and then disappeared because it was absorbed.

Boi is delusional, but sure, here Jenny one-shoting one:

He wasn't oneshotted there.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Read above

Yep:

Tends to happen when it was absorbed.

But don't tend to happen when launch.

He didn't know it was a success, he assumed it was, that happened prior to the scans were it was explicitly stated the attack was neutralized and absorbed.

Yea implying it was proving my point, and as far as I'm concerned his assumption>>Urs, again the attack being absorbed has nothing to do with the initial blast which is implied to be successful and yet was Island at best.

Aha, I'm glad you distinhuished it "as the initial blast", because for starters the initial blast =/= the intended unhindered blast.

The initial blast = the blast mate, which is Island at best.

And there was no initial blast at all, there was no blast whatsoever, the beam of the Etherion isn't the blast, the beam hit the Etherion and then disappeared because it was absorbed.

The blast is right there, stop ur delusion mate.

He wasn't oneshotted there.

Boi clearly got one kicked, by Jenny who by ur logic is apparently Large country+ Lol, Hope I don't have to explain how stupid that is or do any more of this.

NotTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law solos and one swings

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Law take this alone, if not Luffy and Zoro do the job.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno would make the OP God tiers his bitches and then let them destroy these chumps.

AntiMagicku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any of the 5 solo

No Caption Provided

Law take this alone, if not Luffy and Zoro do the job.

@yray said:

Luffy or law solos ..zoro might also have the potential to solo

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hilarious.

Luffy, Zoro and Law can solo.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP crew utterly decimate. This is just unfair.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Supernovas blitz.

Luffy alone can destroy Acno.

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Hilarious.

Luffy, Zoro and Law can solo.

OP crew utterly decimate. This is just unfair.

@gdara said:

Supernovas blitz.

Luffy alone can destroy Acno.

did OP get an upgrade? can you guys tell me what happened?

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By syncroniam

Yeah Acnologia obliterates most of One Piece, that team here for sure

ChrisB678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: no that’s not impressive bc nobody in one is planet 🌍 lvl and they barley over island lvl

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, Law, and Zoro can all solo.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers