RoT Acnologia vs The 5 Supernova(Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kidd and Killer)

• 96 results
Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Winner?

Win by death or K.O

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia nukes them.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eazy_Pezy

@morningstar999: To what avail? Luffy took a named attack from Hybrid Kaido imbued with Haki in his base form. Do you understand how impressive that is? Haki based attacks negate Luffy's blunt force trauma immunity, Luffy was getting oneshotted by base Kaido in his strongest form only a few chapters ago and Hybrid Kaido is easily Large country level. If Luffy enters gear 4th with his stats this high in base then the best Acno is doing to him is send him flying back. As for Zoro he took a combined attack from both Bigmom and Kaido and got up almost immediately proceeding to cut prometheus to pieces and Kidd took a direct punch from Bigmom to the face and smiled it of just after. Nothing Acno is doing is going to oneshot Luffy, Zoro and Kidd and that's if Acno can tag these guys in the first place. Law's hax(which Acno has no counter for)+Luffy, Zoro and Kidd's Physicals+Luffy, Law and Killers durability negation/internal damage abilities+Plus their collective speeds which would make Acno a statue is more than enough to handle Acno and take him down.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm backing the Team.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: To what avail? Luffy took a named attack from Hybrid Kaido imbued with Haki in his base form. Do you understand how impressive that is? Haki based attacks negate Luffy's blunt force trauma immunity, Luffy was getting oneshotted by base Kaido in his strongest form only a few chapters ago and Hybrid Kaido is easily Large country level. If Luffy enters gear 4th with his stats this high in base then the best Acno is doing to him is send him flying back. As for Zoro he took a combined attack from both Bigmom and Kaido and got up almost immediately proceeding to cut prometheus to pieces and Kidd took a direct punch from Bigmom to the face and smiled it of just after. Nothing Acno is doing is going to oneshot Luffy, Zoro and Killer and that's if Acno can tag these guys in the first place. Law's hax(which Acno has no counter for)+Luffy, Zoro and Kidd's Physicals+Luffy, Law and Killers durability negation/internal damage abilities+Plus their collective speeds which would make Acno a statue is more than enough to handle Acno and take him down.

It depends...they are faster, but I don't see them tanking a full power Roar. Law is their only chance imo. And Whitebeard is country level, Kaido scales to that...why is he large country?

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eazy_Pezy

@morningstar999 said:
@eazy_pezy said:

@morningstar999: To what avail? Luffy took a named attack from Hybrid Kaido imbued with Haki in his base form. Do you understand how impressive that is? Haki based attacks negate Luffy's blunt force trauma immunity, Luffy was getting oneshotted by base Kaido in his strongest form only a few chapters ago and Hybrid Kaido is easily Large country level. If Luffy enters gear 4th with his stats this high in base then the best Acno is doing to him is send him flying back. As for Zoro he took a combined attack from both Bigmom and Kaido and got up almost immediately proceeding to cut prometheus to pieces and Kidd took a direct punch from Bigmom to the face and smiled it of just after. Nothing Acno is doing is going to oneshot Luffy, Zoro and Killer and that's if Acno can tag these guys in the first place. Law's hax(which Acno has no counter for)+Luffy, Zoro and Kidd's Physicals+Luffy, Law and Killers durability negation/internal damage abilities+Plus their collective speeds which would make Acno a statue is more than enough to handle Acno and take him down.

It depends...they are faster, but I don't see them tanking a full power Roar. Law is their only chance imo. And Whitebeard is country level, Kaido scales to that...why is he large country?

Ace Novel confirms Kaido was superior to MF Whitebeard.

"Whitebeard...…..that's the only man who could stand toe to toe with Roger, King of the Pirates! He's a legendary monster! He's the most powerful man in the world without a doubt! The man closest to the One Piece! The bits of information that Skull gathered about Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate came from many sources, but all said the same thing. Whatever you do, don't mess with Whitebeard. "The strongest in the world" Ace murmured. It was hard to say WHAT made you the strongest. This wasn't some kids competition, like foot races or arm-wrestling or test grades. According to skull the pirate obsessed nerd in terms of sheer battle power in a one on one fight Kaido was likely the strongest. If you were sitting around drinking, telling stories and debating the merits, you might conclude that Kaido was the invincible "strongest creature alive," while Big Mom had the "strongest family in the world," and Edward Newgate's very life was that of the "strongest pirate alive"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And then Kaido's hybrid form gives him an additional stats boost. Basically Hybrid Kaido(Large country level)>Base Kaido(country level+)>MF Whitebeard(country level) hence why Hybrid Kaido is Large Country level and Luffy was able to take haki imbued attacks from him in base. Nothing Acno does will do severe damage to Luffy(most especially), Zoro(took a combined attack from Bigmom and Kaido and got up right after) and Kidd(took a direct punch from Bigmom to the face and smiled it of. Bigmom who is already an equal to Base Kaido as she stalemated him for a day and base Kaido is already superior to MF Whitebeard as I said) if he manages to tag them. Acno also has no answers for internal damage attacks from Killer and Luffy then with Luffy, Zoro and Kidds physicals and speed all together they would tear him apart.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno one shots all of them

The difference in power, AoE is way to great

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being superior to MF WB does not mean he's large country, it could mean he's country to country +.

Acno still stomps

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia bfrs them

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There honestly nothing stopping Acnologia just BFRing them to the Space Between Time

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By exauce

I don't get "BFR" to his Space Between Time, it ain't gonna do anything to anyone, and that where his soul live, so he is still getting body.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: you sure it wasn’t referring to hybrid kaido? Base kaido being superior makes no sense given big mom can stalemated him and she acknowledged whitebeard as above her

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly do we scale ROT acnologia? We know he’s stronger than before but he got cheesed before he got serious.

OT- acnologia is definitely taking damage at least.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno’s counters to Law? Anyone? Shambles + Gamma Knife is a gg as far as I’m concerned.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Spams the hell out of eternal flare or blows up the place with a roar. Gamma knife doesn't seem like much of a threat.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Pretty hard to picture that happening before Law just snaps his fingers and blasts his organs to hell.

Gamma Knife’s definitely a threat, unless Acno has regen or really really durable organs.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Pretty hard to picture that happening before Law just snaps his fingers and blasts his organs to hell.

Gamma Knife’s definitely a threat, unless Acno has regen or really really durable organs.

Acno scales massively above Gajeel whose internal durability = his external durability. I will agree that Law is the only threat though.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By exauce

@dimitri1220 said:
@kingguinness said:

Acno scales massively above Gajeel whose internal durability = his external durability. I will agree that Law is the only threat though.

I don't get how Aldo scales to that, pretty sure that due Gajeel metal so there no reason why he would scale to an ability he doesn't have, not mention he has no feat to support the claim.

That like me saying Whitebeard scale massively above Luffy who is rubber, it just wouldn't make sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055caf3d35e
deactivated-63055caf3d35e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law or Luffy could solo

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno’s counters to Law? Anyone? Shambles + Gamma Knife is a gg as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah..no. Not when even the weakest Dragon Slayer can endure organ damage. Law can't move him either.

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By exauce

@ragegod: Enduring some organs being destroyed doesn't give him the ability to resist having his brain or heart destroyed. Plus he doesn't have Haki so he is being moved around like nothing.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: This form of Acno is literally a spirit so there's really nothing indicating that his existence is contingent upon a functioning heart or brain to begin with. Also, Haki is just spiritual energy last I checked. Nope, Shambles fails

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno still vapes.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By exauce

@ragegod said:

@exauce: This form of Acno is literally a spirit so there's really nothing indicating that his existence is contingent upon a functioning heart or brain to begin with. Also, Haki is just spiritual energy last I checked. Nope, Shambles fails

Huh no, He has a body unless you are talking about his form in the space between time, and even then he is got body by a physical attack so there is no reason to assume he doesn't have those functions or he wouldn't be defeated in the first place.

Yea Haki is spiritual energy so what? LOl.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given 4 of the 5 have internal damage attacks and Luffy’s speed advantage I say the super nova do better than the dragon slayers initially but barring gamma knife they lack a way to seal the deal

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@dimitri1220 said:
@kingguinness said:

I don't get how Aldo scales to that, pretty sure that due Gajeel metal so there no reason why he would scale to an ability he doesn't have, not mention he has no feat to support the claim.

That like me saying Whitebeard scale massively above Luffy who is rubber, it just wouldn't make sense.

I was talking about Acno, but if you want to talk about Aldo, then yea he should have comparable internal and external durability considering his anatomy is completely different from humans. He's made from wood inside and outside. And by the way, Natsu, who isn't made out of metal, as comparable internal and external durability since BoS Natsu's tongue/throat easily tanked a bullet, and his internal durability would logically get better as his external durability got better. No reason to think that someone who can fodderize Natsu and Gajeel has worse durability.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: My bad I was talking Acno not Aldo, but I can still reply to the post if want.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Since you guys seem to think he scale to everything and anything in FT regardless of ability.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: I mean you seem to think that Alvarez Gajeel and Natsu have better internal durability than RoT Acno.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By exauce

@dimitri1220: Huh no, I have a problem with you thinking that Acno scale to everything regardless of ability, such as Gajeel internal durability = his external durability, which would be something that relates to his personal ability and Acno doesn't scale to that. (also can I have a scan of that if possible?).

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

“ Acno scales massively above Gajeel whose internal durability = his external durability. I will agree that Law is the only threat though.”

Does that also mean simply anyone more powerful than Gajeel has internal durability = to their external durability?? Or is that just Acno specifically. Seems a bit far fetched either way but can I see evidence for why Gajeel’s internal durability = his external durability?

Regardless, it Acno can somehow resist Gamma Knife there’s no reason he’d be able to resist even Law’s basic spatial cuts. Automatic GG.

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

“ Acno scales massively above Gajeel whose internal durability = his external durability. I will agree that Law is the only threat though.”

Does that also mean simply anyone more powerful than Gajeel has internal durability = to their external durability?? Or is that just Acno specifically. Seems a bit far fetched either way but can I see evidence for why Gajeel’s internal durability = his external durability?

Gajeel states this in the first movie which is cannon

Also natsu been shot point blank in the mouth. Also withstood blows from god seed that cause internal rupturing.

Their durability is equal inside and out.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: Exactly my problem, they seem to think Acno scale to everything regardless of ability.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragna777:

Doesn't make much sense in the timeline but whatever, That is due to his personal ability of steel, it doesn't scale to anyone else that isn't Gajeel.

Also natsu been shot point blank in the mouth. Also withstood blows from god seed that cause internal rupturing.

In the tongue specifically, that by noway means his insides are as strong as the outside. Nowhere has the God seed thrown any internal rupture attack.

Nowhere has that been shown or stated, unless you talking Gajeel cuz that due to his ability to turn his body into steel.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:The Gajeel feat was posted by @ragna777.

@exauce: Natsu can't change his skin to metal yet his internal durability is pretty much the same as his external durability.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos the verse tbh

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:The Gajeel feat was posted by @ragna777.

@exauce: Natsu can't change his skin to metal yet his internal durability is pretty much the same as his external durability.

Base on?

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@ragna777:

Doesn't make much sense in the timeline but whatever, That is due to his personal ability of steel, it doesn't scale to anyone else that isn't Gajeel.

In the tongue specifically, that by noway means his insides are as strong as the outside. Nowhere has the God seed thrown any internal rupture attack.

Nowhere has that been shown or stated, unless you talking Gajeel cuz that due to his ability to turn his body into steel.

The movie is cannon as we saw eclair and momon in 100 year quest.

Yes! It would scale to others, especially acnologia. They are capable of taking hits that can damage and effect gajeels iron body.

natsu is straight up impaled by aldoron, multiple vital organs damaged. This is similar to gajeel. Yes the wood spikes were going outside to in but it doesnt matter. The same effect would happen if it was from the inside. He's hurt only cause God seed is strong enough to due so.

Acnologia is superior to gajeel in every way in power and body. To say other wise is implying that he would critically effect by the guy who impaled gajeel, yes No. Acnologia is above gajeels iron body, he withstood a dimension of nothingness where NOTHING can exist, gajeel iron body is nothing compared.

No! he wasnt just shot on his tongue. His mouth was wide open and the gun is literally shoved into his throat

No Caption Provided

Gods seed blows do cause rupturing as we see it happen when he punches natsu fist. The impact courses though natsu body causing rupture and blood burst.

No Caption Provided

Yes it has been shown. They fight even after their surface durability is bypassed. Even wendy can fight with internal damage, same with cobra.They would not be able to keep fighting and endure if their internal was inferior to external.

Are they damaged yes, only because they are facing someone who's equal to or stronger than they are. Unless you have the necessary power and strength you wont effect them whether its inside or out

So yes they're durability is equal inside and out.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragna777:

The movie is canon as we saw eclair and momon in 100 year quest.

Making it non-canon, as both eclair and momon died in that movie, that is more of a reference than anything.

Yes! It would scale to others, especially acnologia. They are capable of taking hits that can damage and effect gajeels iron body.

No, it wouldn't since none of them can turn their body to iron. That doesn't mean their inside can also turn into iron, there is a difference, them being more durable or stronger than Gajeel doesn't give Gajeel's ability.

natsu is straight up impaled by aldoron, multiple vital organs damaged. This is similar to gajeel. Yes the wood spikes were going outside to in but it doesnt matter. The same effect would happen if it was from the inside. He's hurt only cause God seed is strong enough to due so.

Impaled =/= getting ur organ destroyed even fodder could take this, next.

Nor does mean his internal = external durability, he got pierce like a newborn baby.

Acnologia is superior to gajeel in every way in power and body. To say other wise is implying that he would critically effect by the guy who impaled gajeel, yes No. Acnologia is above gajeels iron body, he withstood a dimension of nothingness where NOTHING can exist, gajeel iron body is nothing compared.

Which doesn't give him Gajeel's ability, for example, Whitebeard is superior to Luffy in anything and Luffy's rubber body gives immunity to physical attack but does that give Whitebeard Luffy's rubber power? No. Next.

No! he wasnt just shot on his tongue. His mouth was wide open and the gun is literally shoved into his throat

Huh no, he didn't actually take the bullet in his throat and injury was clearly on his tongue, and he states if the bullet angle was any different he would have been seriously wounded, I don't see how this feat is close to taking an actual bullet on ur throat.

Gods seed blows do cause rupturing as we see it happen when he punches natsu fist. The impact courses though natsu body causing rupture and blood burst.

Yea rupturing his skin not inside, and the reason this happened his because his entire body was already pierced. Huh no just his skin cuz he was already injured.

Yes it has been shown. They fight even after their surface durability is bypassed. Even wendy can fight with internal damage, same with cobra.They would not be able to keep fighting and endure if their internal was inferior to external.

Oh, it hasn't. Yea, even a normal human can do it next. His that "internal damage" suppose to Equal the Supernova internal attack? They would because getting internal damage =/= taking an attack that bust all ur orgaans, that isn't a durability feat for their inside mate.

Are they damaged yes, only because they are facing someone who's equal to or stronger than they are. Unless you have the necessary power and strength you wont effect them whether its inside or out

Yea but are they Law, Luffy, or Killer lvl attacks directly inside? no. And I don't get what u mean in the rest as anyone here is affect them specially inside.

So yes they're durability is equal inside and out.

LOl how? you aren't making any sense.

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragna777: Supernovas still take it. Gajeel stated that his insides are tough not that his internal durability is as tough as his external durability from the picture you've shown unless there is more. AOE attacks can be dealt with Law. Law and Luffy deal with innards. Killer and Zoro can damage him seriously as he has no cutting/piercing resistance. Kidd can be utilised as a support and all have CoO/precog

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: That's just one translation. I remember seeing a translation where he said his innards are just as strong as his skin, I might pull it up later.

expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By expo7

@dimitri1220: Ok, but doesn't that only apply to him since he is made of iron

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno being compared to the likes of fodder like Gajeel and OP Supernovas? Wtf?

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: you sure it wasn’t referring to hybrid kaido? Base kaido being superior makes no sense given big mom can stalemated him and she acknowledged whitebeard as above her

I don't remember Bigmom acknowledging WB as being above her in power ever. Infact she even claims she would have beat WB and even Kaido.

No Caption Provided

And I'm pretty sure it is base Kaido who scales above old WB as he stalmated Bigmom who is your average Yonko(and Yonko's are generally considered to be relative in power).

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy_pezy: I wouldn't take BM's statement seriously, looks more like she's just being cocky as usual.