#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

TBB>LDR.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ulquiorra by feats for sure. Roshi by hype/rep by a hair.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBB>LDR.

depending if you are talking about Juubi sure.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrdevil: I'm talking about a standard TBB from a tailed beast like Goku.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I'm talking about a standard TBB from a tailed beast like Goku.

sorry but lanza del relampago is more than enough to destroy Las Noches, and that is as big as a small country. if you were saying standard Cero. yeah sure but lanza del relampago?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra by feats for sure. Roshi by hype/rep by a hair.

what do you mean hype/rep?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrdevil: Las Noches was never stated to be the size of a small country, that's ridiculous. That would mean Yammy, Harribel, and Starrk are casual country busters when they're not even above multi mountain level if that.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Don't try with him. He makes Loki_D look like an educated reasonable fellow.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijudama gg

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Las Noches was never stated to be the size of a small country, that's ridiculous. That would mean Yammy, Harribel, and Starrk are casual country busters when they're not even above multi mountain level if that.

nell says to get to the closest Door is 3 days walking, let's say there is only one door in Las Noches that i doubt it, so the long way to get to that door would be 4 days.

No Caption Provided

A normal person walks 2.5 miles per hour. let's say they walk 12 hours on the days which i doubt that's their limit. at the week (7 days) it would be a 82 hours of walk.

2.5 x 82 = 210 miles around the domo of Las Noches minimum. so it has a diameter of 210 miles ^2 approximately this

Cleveland to cincinati.

No Caption Provided

Ulquiorra said that Aizen had forbidded the ressurection of 4 to 1 Espadas (yammy becomes 0 when in resurrection) and the use of Oscuras Cero inside Las Noches bc they would destroy it.

Ulquiorra was the only one that used the King Cero and was destroying it.

Ulquiorra is No. 4 and the others are minimum just as powerful. They were destroying the entire city just with physical power. Yammy's normal cero was more powerful than the rest of the espada's basic ceros even byakuya and kenpachi were impressed by it. So yeah minimum small country lv.

And that would only be if it was one gate domo. so is minimum.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Don't try with him. He makes Loki_D look like an educated reasonable fellow.

you know if you are a fan of mine you just need to follow me, that's all it takes. instead of talking about me in every single thread.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrdevil: Why estimate using 7 days instead of 3? That would be 2.5×36 which is only 90 miles. And that's assuming they walk in a straight line.

Aizen never stated how long it would take to destroy Las Noches. One cero could have destroyed a good portion of it or it could take the whole fortress. That information is vital.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@saint_of_origin said:

you know if you are a fan of mine you just need to follow me, that's all it takes. instead of talking about me in every single thread.

What part about do not tag me do you not understand? I'm trying to save others from your unbelievably flawed logic. Debating with you is like debating with a brick wall. You bring absolutely nothing productive to the table, only intentional misinterpretations of out of context information. Don't. Tag. Me. Again. I will get a mod involved next time.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra was calced at small City level. Standard Biju Bombs are Mountain level, so Roshi/Goku wins.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrDevil

@juiceboks said:

@mrdevil: Why estimate using 7 days instead of 3? That would be 2.5×36 which is only 90 miles. And that's assuming they walk in a straight line.

Aizen never stated how long it would take to destroy Las Noches. One cero could have destroyed a good portion of it or it could take the whole fortress. That information is vital.

well there is this there is a gate at 3 days from here so it can easily be around 6 to 7 remember is a fricking circle if they were in the middle which they weren't. also 90 miles would be from Cuba to US.

No Caption Provided

as you saw in there a side effect of using cero oscuras destroyed half the domo of Las Noches it wasn't a direct hit. and it says it could destroy it, so it is stated in there they can destroy it if they use the cero oscuras.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@saint_of_origin said:

What part about do not tag me do you not understand? I'm trying to save others from your unbelievably flawed logic. Debating with you is like debating with a brick wall. You bring absolutely nothing productive to the table, only intentional misinterpretations of out of context information. Don't. Tag. Me. Again. I will get a mod involved next time.

then stop talking about me, i don't care who you bring, i'm talking with someone you try to criticize me bc you don't like me, bring the mod let's see who get's in trouble

No Caption Provided

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil Gladly.

@wildvine Sorry to bother you. But I ignore MrDevil's comments, and he seems to have a problem ignoring mine. No matter what he says, I do not tag him or reply to him directly. Any way you can get him to do the same? The "insulting" as he claims, is me being completely serious and trying to stop others from getting into a 7 page long discussion with him arguing in his own thread when the majority of respectful debaters disagree with, debunk, and prove him wrong.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil Gladly.

@wildvine Sorry to bother you. But I ignore MrDevil's comments, and he seems to have a problem ignoring mine. No matter what he says, I do not tag him or reply to him directly. Any way you can get him to do the same? The "insulting" as he claims, is me being completely serious and trying to stop others from getting into a 7 page long discussion with him arguing in his own thread when the majority of respectful debaters disagree with, debunk, and prove him wrong.

@wildvine also why don't you tell him to stop talking trash about me? and saint btw you have been in this way before the Aizen vs Juubi thread.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Roshi stomps. He defeated a over a dozen radditz level characters

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#25 wildvine  Moderator

@mrdevil: @saint_of_origin:

I believe last time I had to come between you two I told you two not to contact each other. This also goes for threads made by each other, I mean, this one should be a no-brainer. Like coming to a thread by someone you don't like, and making a comment that has nothing to do with the topic.

Whomever starts this next time is getting a free ban to chill out with.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roshi

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misleading title is misleading.

Ulquiorra still stomps, though.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misleading title is misleading.

Ulquiorra still stomps, though.

How does Ulquiorra stomp?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra is far, far faster than Roshi, and even if his damage output isn't as great, especially with his lance gone, he can still inflict fatal attacks and has significant durability. His regeneration is faster than even Naruto's, and he has his second Resurrecion to fall back on if he has any trouble.

Roshi might be able to hurt Ulquiorra if he could tag him multiple times, but considering Ichigo, whose Bankai literally revolves around high-speed combat, was unable to even track Ulquiorra's first attack in his first transformation, Roshi has no chance.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra is far, far faster than Roshi, and even if his damage output isn't as great, especially with his lance gone, he can still inflict fatal attacks and has significant durability. His regeneration is faster than even Naruto's, and he has his second Resurrecion to fall back on if he has any trouble.

Roshi might be able to hurt Ulquiorra if he could tag him multiple times, but considering Ichigo, whose Bankai literally revolves around high-speed combat, was unable to even track Ulquiorra's first attack in his first transformation, Roshi has no chance.

Ulquiorra has no way to defeat the Biju though, considering they have been shown tanking their own Mountain level Biju Bombs.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

Ulquiorra has no way to defeat the Biju though, considering they have been shown tanking their own Mountain level Biju Bombs.

Soul Crush is still a viable option, and he can win via BFR with a Garganta. He also has his Caja Negacion that he can use to trap Son Goku in an alternate dimension. He doesn't have to use brute force to win, and that's not even Ulquiorra's style.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers