ROS Kylo Ren vs Dark Side Villains (Gauntlet)

• 101 results
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Fully Healed after each battle.

1. Seventh Sister
  2. Grand Inquisitor
  3. Pong Krell (Fallen)
  4. Lord Momin
  5. Savage Opress
  6. Asajj Ventress
  7. Supreme Leader Snoke (obviously in a fair fight this time)
  8. Darth Tyranus
  9. Rebels Vader
  10. ROTS Sidious
EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No shot he gets past Ventress without PIS

sanfranfanad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could do quite well, no spoilers intended here but having just seen the film I was quite impressed with him. I’d say he gets to about 6-7 solidly but not further.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at 6 or 7

KingJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Dooku and definitely can’t beat Vader or Sidious.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Maybe 7

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could possibly go down to Ventress due to her better dueling ability.

Snoke entirely depends on if he can bypass his TK, which he honestly didn't show he could, so he probably stops there.

He doesn't beat Dooku, Vader, or Palpatine.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo is still pretty trash as a duelist and gets stomped by all. Power is another matter, stops at Krell.

Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one based just on the eye test Kylo has been nothing but trash the entire series but we are led to believe hes one of the strongest force users ever. I would say based just on showings he hard stops at Ventress she is way to skilled for him and she has to much experience fighting legit Jedi and force users.

xanadu253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List is out of order imo Snoke is arguably above Dooku given the nature of his existence. That being said I think Kylo Ren beats Dooku as his saber skills being super understated, people continue to ignore him actively changing forms while fighting Rey while also mixing in force abilities and after turning to the light completely changing his saber style and Low Diffing his underlings with mostly just saber skill we even see him do an eerily similar move to Rey in their duel to the one Anakin uses to chop Dooku’s hands off https://youtu.be/Tmxv2ySbLZc (2:55 for the exact moment). His strength with the force is above anyone outside of the top 3. An argument could be made that after TROS he could contend with Snoke while emotionally stable, but there aren’t enough feats for Snoke to really even be able to tell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu253: Massive lol at Kylo beating one of the best lightsaber duelist in the history of the Jedi order talk about reaching.

xanadu253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold: even bigger lol at you providing 0 reason he can’t xd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu253:

Dooku had been reckoned one of the foremost duellists in the Jedi Order, second only to Master Yoda. Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #60

His prowess was both exceptional and deadly, and many regarded him as one of the greatest warriors in the history of the Order. Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #68

However, once Dooku left the Jedi Order to become an apprentice to the Sith Lord Darth Sidious, his skills became even more formidable. Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #68

The Count's blade was quick as a viper striking. Among the other Jedi, perhaps only Mace Windu would have been his equal on neutral ground: but here on Vjun, steeped in the dark side, his bladework was malice made visible—wickedness cut in red light.

Source: Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

Dooku carried a lightsaber with a curved handle and practiced an elegant fighting style; he could outclass nearly any opponent except for Yoda. Source: Insider #113

His mastery of the Makashi Lightsaber form is unmatched, and all but the most skilled Jedi would fall against him in combat. Source: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels

With a near unrivalled knowledge of the Force combined with formidable skill with a lightsaber, Dooku was virtually indomitable. Source: Insider #109

Master Windu himself remained perfectly balanced and centered. In the history of the Jedi Order, only two opponents ever overcame him in battle. One was Master Yoda, who some said was the Order's true master of lightsaber combat. The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective. Source: Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

He was one of the most respected and powerful Jedi in the Order's twenty-five-thousand-year history, yet at the age of seventy Dooku's principles would no longer allow him to serve a Republic in which political power was for sale to the highest bidder. Source: Revenge of the Sith

Dooku was a unique case in the history of the Jedi Order. Universally respected, he would have been a Master on a par with Yoda had he not abandoned the Order to join its greatest enemies. Source: Insider #113

Now give me any feats that put Kylo even close to Mace Windu or Master Yoda which as ive proven Dooku was close or even to.

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Daisy_Johnson

Stops at General Krell. He's too strong and too fast for Kylo to handle. Kylo's showings of fighting fodder vs Krell's is super telling of how it would go. Krell would just thrash through Kylo, and make fairly quick work of him.

xanadu253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold: those statements from data books are cheap and disproven by the fact that not one mentions Anakin who is the one that ultimately defeats him. Kylo Ren doesn’t have databook entries as of yet so I can’t throw quotes at you, but I can definitely base my argument on showings from Visual mediums such as the films, TCW, and comics. Kylo Ren is shown to utilize an overpowering style which is the same one Anakin ultimately uses to overwhelm Dooku and as I showed even replicates the move Anakin does to unhand him. Regardless of if you want to argue that Dooku has pure saber skill over him, force sensitives have a completely alternate move set (the force) to use on opponents and we’ve seen Kylo Ren be immensely more proficient in weaving it in and is just overwhelmingly more powerful in the force on top of it.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Waking_Dreamer

Kylo has pretty decent Force barriers. His crashed star-fighter exploded - with him inside, but was able to come out of the wreckage without a scratch.

This can be applied to dueling where he could use it to defend against lightsaber strikes (as stated / used in the TFA novel), if his opponent first gets through his lightsaber guard.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu253: In the Revenge of the Sith novel Palpatine tells Dooku to hold back against Anakin and I take statements from any medium over head cannon that your employing. Dooku one of the strongest Jedi in the orders 25,000 year history vs Kylo a Jobber who lost to a woman who just picked up a lightsaber.

xanadu253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold: lol you're playing lost to a woman who had just picked up a lightsaber. Dooku got captured by average space pirates and had to be bailed out of prison by his sworn enemies.

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zyrille64

He's not getting past Krell wtf!

Avatar image for slaveknightgael
SlaveKnightGael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really some people think that Kylo Ren would be a match for Dooku? Dooku kills him

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

No amount of fanboy trash butthurt can change that

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

The grand inquisitor was a temple guard. Those are on the level of jedi knights and are highly skilled. Plus he is the only inquisitor VADER RESPECTS almost as an equal.

Plus ren is still inexperienced while the grand inquisitor kicks every other inquisitor's ass

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Krell, anyone that thinks he clears is one of those weird Relyo cultists.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hayabusa77

Also is it knightfall vader (anakin) or classic vader (lets say force unleashed)

Edit: repels Vader. Nvm

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: I think Kylo has a chance based on the performance of how Kanan did against the Inquisitor. Mind you I don't think Kylo would breeze through him, just that he has a chance.

Now he hard stops at Krell because Krell is a physical monster that man handles Clones like a wookie and is probably the only force user in canon that's killed multiple armed individuals with just his bare hands.

Kylo's fighting style is swinging wide and hard something that Krell is far better at due to having more sabers with longer range and much stronger arms which are further enhanced through force augmentation.

In a nutshell if Kylo tried to cross sabers with Krell his bones will break and he'll get KTFO.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking most times he stops at 6 due Ventress dueling capabilities. If he gets past her I could see him beating Snoke if they start out relatively close to each other. If he is able to beat Ventress he will beat the Count due to his overwhelming force powers. The highest I could see him going is 8.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution: fair enough on krell. But in GI's deffense, kanan sort of partly turned, was wielding two blades, caught GI off guard, and had a very unique blade that doubled as a blaster (something that has never really been explored or done)

Also the weakness of any saberstaff, the middle

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Institution

Wait why is Lord Momin round 4?

He destroyed Vader in a saber fight and was a peer in force power, he only lost because Vader blind sided him with a giant boulder and crushed him.

Momin is around Dooku tier, he would god stomp Kylo and Rey at the same time.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hayabusa77

Also wasn't GI beating both kanan and ezra just before kanan had the intent to kill

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution: Momin only had a chance against Vader due to Vader already being injured and exhausted. Dooku would not go down like he did. And to think he can beat Rey and Kylo at the same time is crazy.

The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Vader wasn't drastically injured at most he had some minor injuries before his fight with Momin.

And no it isn't crazy, sequel fanboys are just a bunch of Reylo cultists that think those two are the strongest beings in canon imo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opress slams him to the ground. The Kylo wank is just disgusting and pathetic, like the Disney trilogy is.

What's disgusting and pathetic is the sequel hate bias. Does Oppress have a chance against Kylo? Sure, as Kylo has a lack of dueling feats, but we both know prime Kylo should be the superior of the two based off of their standing in their own universe and what the writers actually think. Not to mention Kylo actually has a better force feat before even becoming Kylo Ren.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_institution:

Vader wasn't drastically injured at most he had some minor injuries before his fight with Momin.

He was on his knees exhausted right before the fight started.

And no it isn't crazy, sequel fanboys are just a bunch of Reylo cultists that think those two are the strongest beings in canon imo.

They can't beat the top tiers, and I agree they can't beat Dooku, but I don't think Momin is Dooku level. Prime Kylo/Ben should be better than ep2 Anakin and Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Kit Fisto, and Savage, but below ep 3 Anankin, Obi-wan, Maul, Dooku, ect.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: The Grand Inquisitor is nowhere even close to Vader's equal.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: i never said he was. I just said vader respects him like an equal

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit one thing: kylo killed a zilo beast. Granted he cheated by killing it from the inside

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inquisitors are fodder.

Kylo stops at Krell.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Opress is enough powerful to not be taken out by Kylo via force, and he has far better dueling feats since he contended with some of the best duelists of his era. He wins.

^

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Krell.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wont get past 4.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snoke and the big 3 are the only ones here who can’t be ragdolled by Kylo, who has better force feats than everyone before those 3 before he even became Kylo Ren.

His saber skills have been compared to both Luke and Anakin which convinced me he should stop at Dooku, and could possibly beat him by abusing the force.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96 said:

@alextheboss:

Opress is enough powerful to not be taken out by Kylo via force, and he has far better dueling feats since he contended with some of the best duelists of his era. He wins.

^

Opress never really contended with the best duelers of his era. He only did well in season 3 against good duelists due to brute force and a rage amp, and after that he got stomped by Maul, was challenged by Adi Galia and only beat her through sheer power, got his arm cut off by Kenobi when he had Maul there for back up, and got toyed with by Sidious. Ben's skill showing against the knights of ren was pretty good, so there is a argument for him being a better duelist than Savage.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: Since when did Vader respect him like an equal? And if you weren't talking about power why does it matter? Vader respected Tarkin like a near equal, but Tarkin gets stomped by anyone here. The grand inquisitor, who is only an above average jedi, doesn't beat Kylo, who has power Luke has only ever seen in Rey and power which Snoke thought was special. It's not like Kylo was a kid who wasn't close to his prime. He was already over 30 in ep 9.