• 65 results
gandalf3219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By gandalf3219

Two good hand to hand fighters without there strong point being hand to hand combat , fighting in an old fasioned bar fight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By NightFang3

Bullseye he allways has a weapon.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Bullseye kills Rorschach by using the toothpick for olive oils in his martini (they fight in a bar, after all).
gandalf3219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By gandalf3219

No he can't even use toothpicks or anything like that just a brawl with their dukes thats fists if you didn't know.

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Terrorman

Bullseye shoves that mask down his throat

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Then Rorschach breaks his fists on Bullseye's scull. It's laced with adamantium, after all.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Omg chris

yeah im giving the edge to bullseye

@Morpheus_ said:

" Then Rorschach breaks his fists on Bullseye's scull. It's laced with adamantium, after all.
"
lol thats got to hurt

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Bullseye.  Even if Rorschach has slightly better technique, Bullseye is likely to be:
-Faster
-More agile
-More durable (adamantium)
-And every bit as ruthless

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By SUNMAN

trick thread bullseye always carries a weapon and can use almost anything as a weapon. Bullseye wins

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@SUNMAN
said:
"trick thread bullseye always carries a weapon and can use almost anything as a weapon. Bullseye wins "

@gandalf3219 said:
The rule is he can't use anything as a weapon.  So just assume he actually wants to slug it out.
Here is what the thread creator stated:

"No he can't even use toothpicks or anything like that just a brawl with their dukes thats fists if you didn't know. "

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sevennames27
@k4tzm4n said:
"
@SUNMAN
said:
"trick thread bullseye always carries a weapon and can use almost anything as a weapon. Bullseye wins "

@gandalf3219 said:
The rule is he can't use anything as a weapon.  So just assume he actually wants to slug it out.
Here is what the thread creator stated:

"No he can't even use toothpicks or anything like that just a brawl with their dukes thats fists if you didn't know. "

"

Bullseye wins, Rorshach is not even close to as good a fighter.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" Bullseye.  Even if Rorschach has slightly better technique, Bullseye is likely to be:-Faster-More agile-More durable (adamantium)-And every bit as ruthless "
And he doesn't. Bullseye's fighting skill is almost on par with Daredevil and Elektra.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@SUNMAN said:
" trick thread bullseye always carries a weapon and can use almost anything as a weapon. Bullseye wins "
Bullseye has used two of his teeth as weapons in the past. You are absolutely right.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm well aware of his skill, but not 100% on Rorschach's, which is why I said that.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" I'm well aware of his skill, but not 100% on Rorschach's, which is why I said that. "
Rorschach never had proper training, at least to my knowledge. He is usually brutally effective, but when he went up against a skilled opponent (Ozymandias) he couldn't even touch him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

That's what it looked like to me...I was basing my knowledge off of the movie and flipping through the novel.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Never saw the film; the graphic novel is considered a masterpiece, however. Great structure and writing, but generally, I wasn't impressed. Funny thing is, Rorschach was the only character I cared about, and voted against him twice in a few hours.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mira

Rorshach wins.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how. "
Well if Bullseye has no weapons then Rorshach will kick his ass cause he's a better fighter than him.

Rorschach is well versed in street combat, gymnastics, and boxing. In the course of the limited series he showed the ability to best multiple armed assailants with little difficulty. At one point it is implied that he held down the entire Lower East side of Manhattan from rioters. Rorschach is also relatively indifferent to physical pain and discomfort.
He is also shown to be extremely strong. This is demonstrated when he shatters a toilet bowl by kicking it once, and easily breaking through a lock that gave an entire team of police officers more trouble.

I vote for Rorshach.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how. "
Well if Bullseye has no weapons then Rorshach will kick his ass cause he's a better fighter than him.Rorschach is well versed in street combat, gymnastics, and boxing. In the course of the limited series he showed the ability to best multiple armed assailants with little difficulty. At one point it is implied that he held down the entire Lower East side of Manhattan from rioters. Rorschach is also relatively indifferent to physical pain and discomfort.He is also shown to be extremely strong. This is demonstrated when he shatters a toilet bowl by kicking it once, and easily breaking through a lock that gave an entire team of police officers more trouble.I vote for Rorshach. "
He is not a better h2h fighter than Bullseye. And congratulations, apparently you can copy and paste from wikipedia. Now what about any real reasons?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By castleking
i really can see rorschach just karate jobbing BE in the throat for a kill win.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostPool
@Morpheus_ said:
"Bullseye kills Rorschach by using the toothpick for olive oils in his martini (they fight in a bar, after all).
"

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Larfleeze

Bullseye beats the crap out of him in hand to hand.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Power NeXus
@mira said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how. "
Well if Bullseye has no weapons then Rorshach will kick his ass cause he's a better fighter than him.Rorschach is well versed in street combat, gymnastics, and boxing. In the course of the limited series he showed the ability to best multiple armed assailants with little difficulty. At one point it is implied that he held down the entire Lower East side of Manhattan from rioters. Rorschach is also relatively indifferent to physical pain and discomfort.He is also shown to be extremely strong. This is demonstrated when he shatters a toilet bowl by kicking it once, and easily breaking through a lock that gave an entire team of police officers more trouble.I vote for Rorshach."

And Bullseye can hold his own against ninjas like Elektra and Daredevil. Rorschach is good, but Bullseye is better.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@Larfleeze said:
" Bullseye beats the crap out of him in hand to hand. "

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
Ben Doverand Taykit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Bullseye decided not to throw his teeth through Rorshach's eyes/face then he easily beats Rorshach in h2h.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how. "
Well if Bullseye has no weapons then Rorshach will kick his ass cause he's a better fighter than him.Rorschach is well versed in street combat, gymnastics, and boxing. In the course of the limited series he showed the ability to best multiple armed assailants with little difficulty. At one point it is implied that he held down the entire Lower East side of Manhattan from rioters. Rorschach is also relatively indifferent to physical pain and discomfort.He is also shown to be extremely strong. This is demonstrated when he shatters a toilet bowl by kicking it once, and easily breaking through a lock that gave an entire team of police officers more trouble.I vote for Rorshach. "
He is not a better h2h fighter than Bullseye. And congratulations, apparently you can copy and paste from wikipedia. Now what about any real reasons? "
And? Because everything they said there is true. So why shouldn't I?

And I'm not saying that Bullseye has no chance. But my opinion is that Rorshach will win. That's all.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @mira said:
" Rorshach wins. "
Why and how. "
He is not a better h2h fighter than Bullseye. And congratulations, apparently you can copy and paste from wikipedia. Now what about any real reasons? "
And? Because everything they said there is true. So why shouldn't I?And I'm not saying that Bullseye has no chance. But my opinion is that Rorshach will win. That's all. "
Also true, is that when he faced a character with some proper training (Ozymandias) he was beaten with particular ease...But of course that isn't said on wikipedia...There is nothing wrong about using wikipedia, Marvel - DC wiki, Handbooks, or the Comic vine search option; you can get a basic idea, and use it with the things you already remember... but at least, I see no need at plagiarizing...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
Also true, is that when he faced a character with some proper training (Ozymandias) he was beaten with particular ease... "
You mean in a movie?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Also true, is that when he faced a character with some proper training (Ozymandias) he was beaten with particular ease... "
You mean in a movie? "
I have not seen the film; I base my knowledge on the graphic novel. In the GN, Ozymandias fights Night Owl and Rorschach at the same time, without breaking a sweat...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ozymandias beats Rorschach h2h without even trying; and Bullseye casually goes toe to toe with DD & Electra, both of which I consider better fighters than Ozymandias...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mira

Yeah...it was in Watchmen movie too. But Ozymandias has a superhuman speed. Cause he can catch a  bullet with his hand. At least he did in the movie.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" Yeah...it was in Watchmen movie too. But Ozymandias has a superhuman speed. Cause he can catch a  bullet with his hand. At least he did in the movie.
"
Wrong. He has no superhuman speed. He is peak human. Catching the bullet was PIS. He said he could do it, and he did. But no matter how agile, he shouldn't have. Same thing goes of course, for guys like Captain America, or Batman (supposedly peak human, but their feats prove otherwise).
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
He is peak human. Catching the bullet was PIS. He said he could do it, and he did. But no matter how agile, he shouldn't have. Same thing goes of course, for guys like Captain America, or Batman (supposedly peak human, but their feats prove otherwise). "
Come on. Catching the bullet ... is not in a human potential.Bullets are too fast for humans.And Captain America was improved by the super-soldier serum.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@mira said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
He is peak human. Catching the bullet was PIS. He said he could do it, and he did. But no matter how agile, he shouldn't have. Same thing goes of course, for guys like Captain America, or Batman (supposedly peak human, but their feats prove otherwise). "
Come on. Catching the bullet ... is not in a human potential.Bullets are too fast for humans.And Captain America was improved by the super-soldier serum.
"
He was improved by the super soldier serum which made him, what..? That's right, peak human in all aspects. And that's what PIS means - Plot Induced Stupidity; Moore had decided for Ozymandias to "win", so that "evil", would not only prevail, but get away with it. That wouldn't be so right if he ended up shot, right? So, he caught the bullet, because the writer wanted him to catch it, not because he could. Nothing difficult about it.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
" He was improved by the super soldier serum which made him, what..? That's right, peak human in all aspects. And that's what PIS means - Plot Induced Stupidity; Moore had decided for Ozymandias to "win", so that "evil", would not only prevail, but get away with it. That wouldn't be so right if he ended up shot, right? So, he caught the bullet, because the writer wanted him to catch it, not because he could. Nothing difficult about it.
"
Well maybe you're right.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

No Caption Provided

I think Rorshach but it would be close. The only reason Bullseye can battle against ninjas like Elektra and Daredevil is his marksmanship skills. On his power grid he only has 4 fighting skills so I say they are about even in combat. A 4 is experienced fighter ; I think Rorshach would go under this category plus Rorshach is smarter he is said to be unpredictable and tatically brilliant.
No Caption Provided

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
"
No Caption Provided

I think Rorshach but it would be close. The only reason Bullseye can battle against ninjas like Elektra and Daredevil is his marksmanship skills. On his power grid he only has 4 fighting skills so I say they are about even in combat. A 4 is experienced fighter ; I think Rorshach would go under this category plus Rorshach is smarter he is said to be unpredictable and tatically brilliant.
No Caption Provided
  "

....Perhaps you should actually read more stuff involving Bullseye, because he'd clearly be above a 4.  He has had hand to hand encounters with both Elektra and Daredevil and was able to hold his own quite well.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n:I believe he refers to the Marvel Handbook listing him as 4/7. But Rorschach being a 4? Why?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

He should only be 1 under Daredevil or Elektra IMO based on his encounters with them.  I'd assume they're more than a 5 in the book.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Assuming 5 isn't the highest ranking, that is.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" Assuming 5 isn't the highest ranking, that is. "
7 is the highest ranking, and both DD and Elektra are above 5
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Ah...In all fairness, Bullseye should likely be a 5.  He's always proven to be a good hand to hand combatant against Daredevil and Elektra.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
" Wrong. He has no superhuman speed. He is peak human. Catching the bullet was PIS. He said he could do it, and he did. But no matter how agile, he shouldn't have. Same thing goes of course, for guys like Captain America, or Batman (supposedly peak human, but their feats prove otherwise). "
I won't blame you, since you haven't seen the movie yet, but all of the Watchmen characters are bulked way the hell up in physical abilities to make the fights more entertaining, so it's possible that they have "superhuman" speed in the film. They show examples of physical abilities that are physically impossible by human standards (Ozy hits Rorschach with a kick so hard in the face in the film, he literally flies something like fifteen feet away). Rorschach gets a crazy-as-hell addition to the police raid scene from the comic, even.

Anyways, to the thread at hand, the original graphic novel Rorschach would get stomped by Bullseye.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" Assuming 5 isn't the highest ranking, that is. "
7 is the highest ranking, and both DD and Elektra are above 5 "

@k4tzm4n
said:
" Ah...In all fairness, Bullseye should likely be a 5.  He's always proven to be a good hand to hand combatant against Daredevil and Elektra. "

Just checked. They are both level 5. And you want to hear the best part? Electra is a 6.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wrong. He has no superhuman speed. He is peak human. Catching the bullet was PIS. He said he could do it, and he did. But no matter how agile, he shouldn't have. Same thing goes of course, for guys like Captain America, or Batman (supposedly peak human, but their feats prove otherwise). "
I won't blame you, since you haven't seen the movie yet, but all of the Watchmen characters are bulked way the hell up in physical abilities to make the fights more entertaining, so it's possible that they have "superhuman" speed in the film. They show examples of physical abilities that are physically impossible by human standards (Ozy hits Rorschach with a kick so hard in the face in the film, he literally flies something like fifteen feet away). Rorschach gets a crazy-as-hell addition to the police raid scene from the comic, even.Anyways, to the thread at hand, the original graphic novel Rorschach would get stomped by Bullseye. "
I can agree with that; but I already stated I was only counting the original version. And that is how it happens in all the battle threads, unless specifically stated otherwise in the OP. If this were Bullseye vs Film version of Rorschach, I wouldn't have responded.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
"I can agree with that; but I already stated I was only counting the original version. And that is how it happens in all the battle threads, unless specifically stated otherwise in the OP. If this were Bullseye vs Film version of Rorschach, I wouldn't have responded. "
My bad.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

...Seems quite flawed...But that's just my opinion.  If you don't mind checking, what is the ranking for Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk and Captain America?  This will allow me to see how they "judge" hand to hand.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"I can agree with that; but I already stated I was only counting the original version. And that is how it happens in all the battle threads, unless specifically stated otherwise in the OP. If this were Bullseye vs Film version of Rorschach, I wouldn't have responded. "
My bad. "
No one's bad. We are in agreement.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mira
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
My bad. "
No one's bad. We are in agreement. "
Well... I agree too. (Movie characters were little different.)