Rorschach Versus Jesse Custer

bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bradlikesunity

Rorschach and Jesse Custer in a hand to hand combat bar fight.  Any weapon native to a bar i.e. pool stick, beer bottle, or chair.  Jesse does not have "Genesis" and therefore he cannot use the word.  Rorschach is unarmed at the beginning of the fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Custer and Rorschach are two of the best fighters seen in their respective universes, and both fight with a similar savagery.  They are both seen breaking fingers, delivering quick takedown blows and withstanding enormous amounts of punishment for a human (custer takes a punch to the hand from his superstrong vampire buddy Cassidy, and though it "breaks every bone" in custer's hand, custer is able to temper the pain as if it was nothing).  Rorschach is clever enough to almost make it through a swat team without a gun, Custer is tough enough to take down trained assasins, and an entire group of coal workers.

Assuming that their hand to hand skills (and styles) are equal does Rorschach's Scrappyness beat Custer's Toughness?

Who wins?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MKF30

I'll go with Rorshach here

bradlikesunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bradlikesunity

both of them would beat the living hell out of each other, i say it ends up with both of them in a coma