Roronoa Zoro with adamantium haki coded blades vs Hulk

• 133 results
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Haki doesn't tire Zoro. Three adamantium blades. They fight in the savage land.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Though it could allow him to cut apart Hulk with greater ease, I highly doubt it could overpower his healing factor.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If wolverine could make hulk bleed with adamantium blades, a real superhuman swordsman like Zoro could probably slice Hulk clean in half.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vertigo-

Hulk

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Just_Banter

On the one side Hulk is better in every category, but on the other, Zoro could probably cut Hulk in half. Ehh, Hulk wins due to healing factor.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Marc_55
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With adamantium, he can cut up hulk for sure but hulk's regen is off the charts.

Anything short of primary adamantium and similar metals have failed to harm Hulk. Secondary Adamantium bounce off his chest, Valkyrie (50 toner) while possessing a virtually indestructible sword capable of replicating similar feat to primary adamantium has failed to cut or even scratch Hulk on 4 different occasions, same goes for Black Knight's photon sword that can cut just as much as the Ebony sword, same goes for Executioner's Axe (Executioner is a 60 toner) which can literally dismember people as strong and durable as OdinForce Thor. In more modern times Primary Adamantium bullets were bouncing off his head while weakened.

So I think that he will be able to cut hulk but he will need to apply himself a lot. And even then, hulks regen is off the charts.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Zorro needs adamantium to cut the hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Zoro's got this, but he will need to bring his A game and finish Hulk off quickly before he gets too pissed.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By omriamar

Zoro for the win his speed and skill are to much for hulk

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarthAznable
copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro without adamantium would cut hulk clean in half

This is a mismatch

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@thekillerklok: He does. Because without it, he won't be able to eve cut diamond as Mihawk couldn't even cut diamond jozu. The best Zoro has cut is Pacifista or haki pica. Nothing to suggest he can cut hulk at all. Read my previous post for some hulk cutting feats.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh hulks healing factor is what's the biggest problem 4 zoro that being said having adamantium blades could help sway the battle in his favor plus he's faster than hulk but hulk is also way stronger [& is pretty fast 4 a big guy] so it all comes down 2 zoro going all out & finish the fight quickly cause if he doesn't hulk's healing factor is gonna get better & his strength will increase also his durability will be higher so 4 me its 50/50

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd actually give it to Zoro due to speed

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember hulk tanking adamantium bullets

can anyone remind me if that's true

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2:

No Caption Provided

on top of being weakened at the time. The problem for Zoro here is that even with the adamantium blades he is never going to cause enough damage to Hulk to stop him. Hulk has been shredded like Swiss cheese, stabbed dozens of times, had giant fists punch through his entire torso and come out the other side, had his heart pierced, brain pierced, torn in half, had most of his flesh burnt of him, even decapitated and he still healed from all of it.

If people want Zoro to beat a powerful brick while his wielding adamantium weapons, they will need to find someone less durable and someone who doesn't have one of the best healing factors in all of Marvel.

ZenOh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well seeing as hulk has the strength to lift a 150,000,000,000 tonne mountain and stop a world ripping in half, and has a near unlimited healing factor, zorro isnt killing hulk any time soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeathHero61

Zoro is far stronger than the likes of Iron Man, Namor and The Thing and those guys can hold their own while still losing badly, Zoro is physically stronger than those three by a good margin and is far faster than they are, especially Thing. Zoro fighting Hulk would be like Wolverine and Thing combined. Enough strength to slow him down, along with the abilities to enhance his cuts while wielding weapons that can cut him to a degree.

I can see Zoro winning due to speed and skill.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@deathhero61: Zoro isn't stronger than any of those people, and none of them actually pose a threat to Hulk on a physical level so that argument is greatly flawed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@juiceboks said:

@deathhero61: Zoro isn't stronger than any of those people, and none of them actually pose a threat to Hulk on a physical level so that argument is greatly flawed.

I'd say cutting Pica in half easily is more impressive than some of the strength feats i have seen for Thing, Namor and Iron Man. Most of Thing's feats being high-ends or plot based to my knowledge. I am mostly talking about damage output(striking strength and cutting ability) not really Raw lifting strength.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro is just gonna at best piss Hulk off. Don't get me wrong, I think he'll give Hulk a good fight buuuuuut.... I don't think he can actually finish Hulk off.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro blitzes and decaps hulk

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk still

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro is just gonna at best piss Hulk off. Don't get me wrong, I think he'll give Hulk a good fight buuuuuut.... I don't think he can actually finish Hulk off.

If wolverine can cut him, why not Zoro who far stronger than him by miles with adamantium weaponry and haki?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@deathhero61: Why? Pica is the size of a city at best and his haki covered stone body is largely untested as far as durability goes. Ben can casually tank nukes and break apart machines that can generate enough force to move small mountains, Zoro doesn't have any showings to match those that aren't even his best. You can't only compare Zoro's striking power with Ben to say he's physically superior and leave it at that.

You say you don't take into consideration high end feats, yet you reference Ben holding his own against some versions of Hulk. Well..those are high end feats. Not only that, they're very inaccurate considering Ben has never even come close to posing a physical threat to Hulk's life. Not only that, but those were weak versions of Hulk relative to his modern incarnations.

Like I said, your argument isn't sound. You can't scale Zoro off of characters that have kept from getting steamrolled at some point by Hulk just because they don't have the cutting power showings he does, though they outclass him in pretty much every other physical category sans speed by any quantifiable showings.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kotetsu454

@deathhero61: I'm pretty much just making the same regeneration argument that everyone else is. Sure he can cut Hulk but I don't think it will pull off the win, same way it "usually" doesn't work out for Logan.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@deathhero61: I agree with every word Juiceboks said and like Kotetsu mentioned, the HF will negate all of Zoro's cuts anyway.

Avatar image for Windchampionluc
Proje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haki "coated" blades. You're basically saying that someone 1s and 0s Zoro's blade.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kotetsu454: My argument is, with Adamantium Haki coated blades Zoro should be strong enough to slice hulk clean in half down the middle like he does here.

It would be a worthy challenge for Zoro, but if a 2 Tonner like Logan can cut deeply into the Hulk, a several 1000 Tonner like Zoro should Be able to cleave hulk in literal half if given the same weapons. Especially since Zoro's sword will be coated in haki in addition to being adamantium, giving it an even more abnormal cutting power.

If Hulk can survive having his brain, head and torso perfectly bisected and the pieces flung apart for each other, please post your scans. I think Zoro can cut hulk though.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By copete

Zoro cuts him in pieces

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Zoro is far stronger than the likes of Iron Man, Namor and The Thing and those guys can hold their own while still losing badly, Zoro is physically stronger than those three by a good margin and is far faster than they are, especially Thing. Zoro fighting Hulk would be like Wolverine and Thing combined. Enough strength to slow him down, along with the abilities to enhance his cuts while wielding weapons that can cut him to a degree.

I can see Zoro winning due to speed and skill.

It's funny you should mention the Thing and Wolverine fighting Hulk together, because that happened once before the 2 of them together fought a weakened and distracted Hulk(he had a tiny robot stuck on his back constantly stabbing him with toxins) and the both of them got beaten up so badly by a weakened distracted Hulk they promised to one another they would never speak of this to anyone or themselves ever again.

Speed and skill can only take you so far when you are so overwhelmingly weaker then your opponent.

I am also not sure about Zoro being stronger then IM, Namor or the Thing considering those guys have feats ranging from tens of thousands of tons to potentially way, way more.

No Caption Provided

@kotetsu454: My argument is, with Adamantium Haki coated blades Zoro should be strong enough to slice hulk clean in half down the middle like he does here.

It would be a worthy challenge for Zoro, but if a 2 Tonner like Logan can cut deeply into the Hulk, a several 1000 Tonner like Zoro should Be able to cleave hulk in literal half if given the same weapons. Especially since Zoro's sword will be coated in haki in addition to being adamantium, giving it an even more abnormal cutting power.

If Hulk can survive having his brain, head and torso perfectly bisected and the pieces flung apart for each other, please post your scans. I think Zoro can cut hulk though.

All Logan ever achieves is cut Hulk skin deep(apart from one instance but that was massive lowballing), on top of that cutting his flesh is a lot easier then cutting through his bone which seems to be about as resistant as adamantium itself.

Anyway Hulk has torn his head of in half

No Caption Provided

Had his head cut of

And even regenerated once from nothing but a skeleton, yes i mean he was literally a bare bone skeleton with no flesh on him and he still regenerated from it

No Caption Provided

So as i see people arguing a lot about Zoro cutting Hulk and whatnot, can anyone explain to me what makes Zoro tank a nuclear level thunderclap that has knocked out the likes of Hyperion and Red Hulk before?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gnomishness

@atheistknowledge:

All Logan ever achieves is cut Hulk skin deep(apart from one instance but that was massive lowballing),

Skin deep is still about a 1/500th of the way through the full body. Zoro is a SEVERAL thousand Tonner. Not to mention, that one occasion where Logan did more had happened.

on top of that cutting his flesh is a lot easier then cutting through his bone which seems to be about as resistant as adamantium itself.

Except Zoro has cut steel with steel before. They made a big deal of it when he finally learned how to, near the beginning of the series. In One Piece, this is the mark of a true swordsman. Zoro has feats of surpassing what his swords should logically be capable of material-wise. Not by much, but by enough that I think a Zoro with Adamantuim blades should be perfectly capable of cutting things with adamantium durability.

From the looks of your scans, Hulk would probably survive being fully bisected, though there is still no doubt that it would incapacitate him enough for the technical win. Zoro could just continue cutting Hulk into smaller and smaller pieces as he tries to regenerate.

So as i see people arguing a lot about Zoro cutting Hulk and whatnot, can anyone explain to me what makes Zoro tank a nuclear level thunderclap that has knocked out the likes of Hyperion and Red Hulk before?

I mean, if you're talking about a thunderclap with only the power of a literal nuke, Zoro could probable take it and continue fighting afterward, if a bit fried. Thats the sort of impression you'd get from the scaling. Zoro hasn't actually let anything that big hit him post time-skip though, so I can't offer any definitive proof.

Zoro is the type to attack first and essentially blitz his opponents before they can do anything. This is part of the reason he is so rarely hit now a-days. The other part being his incredible speed and dodging skill. In a fight against Hulk, Zoro's speed and combat habits would lead to him Blitzing hulk and cutting him in half before he gets a real chance to thunderclap. Even if Zoro's initial cut isn't enough to finish it, it would almost certainly be painful enough to distract Hulk Long enough for Zoro to land a second, third and twenty fifth cut before Hulk can think to thunderclap.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Hulk thunderclaps. Relatives spend months trying to find the pieces of Zoro as he is blown into dust and scattered to the winds*

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: Skin deep is still about a 1/500th of the way through the full body. Zoro is a SEVERAL thousand Tonner. Not to mention, that one occasion where Logan did more had happened.

That doesn't matter because Ares who is stronger then Zoro had his spear break upon impact with Hulks skin, the same spear that managed to pierce Zeus. Also Hulks bone is exponentially more tougher to the point where Skaar who has thrillions of tons of force behind him couldn't cut through Hulks bone with metal as strong as adamantium itself. Yes that one occasion which is PIS.

Except Zoro has cut steel with steel before. They made a big deal of it when he finally learned how to, near the beginning of the series. In One Piece, this is the mark of a true swordsman. Zoro has feats of surpassing what his swords should logically be capable of material-wise. Not by much, but by enough that I think a Zoro with Adamantuim blades should be perfectly capable of cutting things with adamantium durability.

From the looks of your scans, Hulk would probably survive being fully bisected, though there is still no doubt that it would incapacitate him enough for the technical win. Zoro could just continue cutting Hulk into smaller and smaller pieces as he tries to regenerate.

Steel can cut steel in real life, it all depends on the sharpness of it. Except far stronger characters then Zoro have failed to do so, because adamantium is indestructible.

Or better yet Hulk thunderclaps once and Zoro dies.

I mean, if you're talking about a thunderclap with only the power of a literal nuke, Zoro could probable take it and continue fighting afterward, if a bit fried. Thats the sort of impression you'd get from the scaling. Zoro hasn't actually let anything that big hit him post time-skip though, so I can't offer any definitive proof.

Zoro is the type to attack first and essentially blitz his opponents before they can do anything. This is part of the reason he is so rarely hit now a-days. The other part being his incredible speed and dodging skill. In a fight against Hulk, Zoro's speed and combat habits would lead to him Blitzing hulk and cutting him in half before he gets a real chance to thunderclap. Even if Zoro's initial cut isn't enough to finish it, it would almost certainly be painful enough to distract Hulk Long enough for Zoro to land a second, third and twenty fifth cut before Hulk can think to thunderclap.

Only the power of a literal nuke? Has Zoro ever tanked anything with a power of a nuke? Also nothing stops Hulk from spamming those thunderclaps.

The problem is Zoro would not be able to cut Hulk even if he did, Hulk would just regenerate and even if your ridiculous theory of Zoro continuing to cut up Hulk over and over as he regenerates would only lead to a point where Hulk get's mad enough that Zoro can't do anything to him anymore and Zoro risks dying just by being near Hulk, without Hulk even touching him.

I am sorry but i can't ignore characters far stronger then Zoro failing to cut Hulk, nor can i ignore Hulks ridiculous regeneration as well as a simple way of just preforming one thunderclap and obliterating Zoro who has no defense for it, unlike Hulk who has defense for everything Zoro can try on him.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this guy even have speed feats putting him above Hulk?

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gnomishness

@atheistknowledge:

That doesn't matter because Ares who is stronger then Zoro had his spear break upon impact with Hulks skin, the same spear that managed to pierce Zeus.

But is Ares as skilled with a blade as Zoro is? Most fictions portray Ares as rather incompetent for a God. Also, his comic vine page estimates (marvel) Ares to be a 70 tonner. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/ares/4005-11940/

Unless this information is very very wrong, Ares' failure means nothing to Zoro's chances.

Also Hulks bone is exponentially more tougher to the point where Skaar who has thrillions of tons of force behind him couldn't cut through Hulks bone with metal as strong as adamantium itself.

To be fair, there would be enough emotion in such a scene to sabotage the potential powerscaling of it. A significant part of Skaar might have been holding back.

PS. "thrillions" isn't a word.

Steel can cut steel in real life, it all depends on the sharpness of it. Except far stronger characters then Zoro have failed to do so, because adamantium is indestructible.

Yet adamantium has been destructed plenty of times. Anyway, isn't it also a common statement that "adamantium blades can cut through anything?" Steel will usually just clash with steel of equal quality. If one steel is stronger than another it might be able to strike through, but even then, the blade will typically have dulled or chipped slightly. For Swordsmen of a certain quality in Onepiece, this is not the case. The sword is sharpened father by the sharpness of one's mind. Doubly so if that swordsman is using Haki.

Absolutely sharp Adamantium blades should be able to Adamantium in Zoro's hands.

Only the power of a literal nuke? Has Zoro ever tanked anything with a power of a nuke?

Lesser characters than Zoro have tanked mountain busters which are above nukes. A better One Piece fan might be able to find a pre-timeskip Zoro feat roughly on par with tanking nuke level destructive capabilities. Ursus Shock maybe? Post timeskip Zoro would logically be much more durable.

Also nothing stops Hulk from spamming those thunderclaps.

Even less stops Zoro from spamming his Hulk-cutting sword slices. Zoro does have the better combat/reaction speed, most people would agree.

As for the rest of your points, I suppose I would have to concede. Zoro might not be able to finish Hulk off without some additional tool to prevent excess regeneration.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness:

But is Ares as skilled with a blade as Zoro is? Most fictions portray Ares as rather incompetent for a God. Also, his comic vine page estimates (marvel) Ares to be a 70 tonner. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/ares/4005-11940/

Unless this information is very very wrong, Ares' failure means nothing to Zoro's chances.

He is a skilled fighter as he is the god of war, don't know how skillful as compared to Zoro. Ares is a jobber but he is still a powerhouse. Those estimates don't amount to anything, considering the Thing is listed about the same but he has 50 000 ton feats, Hulk and Thor when they where first introduced where not 100 tonners either but still had feats on planetary level. Ares after all matched Hercules in strength before.

The information is not to be taken as literal.

To be fair, there would be enough emotion in such a scene to sabotage the potential powerscaling of it. A significant part of Skaar might have been holding back.

Considering Skaar was literally trying to kill Hulk and his whole mission and purpose was to do so, i highly doubt that.

Yet adamantium has been destructed plenty of times. Anyway, isn't it also a common statement that "adamantium blades can cut through anything?" Steel will usually just clash with steel of equal quality. If one steel is stronger than another it might be able to strike through, but even then, the blade will typically have dulled or chipped slightly. For Swordsmen of a certain quality in Onepiece, this is not the case. The sword is sharpened father by the sharpness of one's mind. Doubly so if that swordsman is using Haki.

Absolutely sharp Adamantium blades should be able to Adamantium in Zoro's hands.

Primary adamantium has never been destroyed, every time it was destroyed was retconned or considered PIS.

Even in Zoros hands nothing changes in terms of adamantium cutting adamantium.

Lesser characters than Zoro have tanked mountain busters which are above nukes. A better One Piece fan might be able to find a pre-timeskip Zoro feat roughly on par with tanking nuke level destructive capabilities. Ursus Shock maybe? Post timeskip Zoro would logically be much more durable.

That's not how this works, you don't attribute other characters feats to another character just because you think he is superior. I don't see how Zoro could tank a thunderclap that has knocked out Hyperion and Red Hulk, both of which are FAR more durable then Zoro.

Even less stops Zoro from spamming his Hulk-cutting sword slices. Zoro does have the better combat/reaction speed, most people would agree.

As for the rest of your points, I suppose I would have to concede. Zoro might not be able to finish Hulk off without some additional tool to prevent excess regeneration.

What stops Zoro is Hulks durability which is also ever increasing.

I doubt Zoro could even cut up Hulk to be honest, he definitely does not have the means to put him down even if he could.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Zoro.... gets ripped apart.

Its been years since Adamantium was relevant. lol

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sy8000

@lowlaville said:

Zoro.... gets ripped apart.

Its been years since Adamantium was relevant. lol

No Caption Provided

That's Ultimate Hulk and Wolverine.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: OP didn't specify which Hulk...

It's 616 by default...more importantly Ult. Wolverine doesn't have adamantium cartilage which makes ripping his joints possible.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mortein  Online

Zoro's attack was so powerful it sliced in half a mountain sized opponent and sent his millions of tons heavy upper body flying up hundred meters into the air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zoro with adamantium swords, powered up by his haki, swung at Hulk with his millions of tons strength and massively hypersonic speed, should be enough to cut Hulk in half.

It's likely that he could continues cutting him into pieces for days, eventually overloading his healing factor.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Theorder14

Zoro is faster, more skilled and capable of cutting Hulk but the main problem for him is healing factor.