Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#1 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Stats equalised. Test of pure skill. Who wins?

#2 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Zoro allowed his Observation and Armament Haki, flying sword attacks and Asura?

Irregardless he's still a master swordsman: he went around from dojo to dojo beating adults when he was a child, then he created a never before seen three sword style which he perfected by the time he turned 19. He has dozens of sword attacks each useful depending on the situation, like his Black Rope Dragon Twister which creates a tornado that cuts through thick iron shields like butter. As far as skill goes: Fishmen are 10x stronger than normal humans and during early One Piece at Arlong Park, Hatchi, a Fishman wielding 6 swords was outclassed and beaten by Zoro using two swords which weighed 300kg each:

No Caption Provided

After his bout with Mihawk he swore to never lose a fight to another swordsman again, a promise which held true, he has beaten:

• Mr 1: a Devil Fruit user who can turn his body into sharp steel, Zoro was bloodied, had a large stone house collapse on him, after which he still outskilled Mr 1 and cut through his steel body
  • Ohm: One of Eneru's Priest's, his blade was made of Iron Cloud, a substance which changes the properties of the blade, it can ripple, change shape and form, all while remaining sharp. Zoro overpowered it and and destroyed it: one-shotting Ohm with one flying sword attack
  • Kaku: the best swordsman of CP9, Zoro was matching him and then when Kaku used his Devi Fruit to transform into his Zoan form-amping his stats, Zoro used Asura to grow two extra heads and 6 more swords, giving him 9 swords in total to finish Kaku off, it should also be noted that Kaku made his flesh tougher than Iron but Zoro still broke his Tekkai
  • Ryuma: an undead Zombie legendary swordsman with many great feats to his name like cutting a copper statue in half and decapitating a dragon. When he was alive over a cenrtury prior to the events of the series he was regarded as the best swordsman of all time. He also toyed with Brooke and beat him with ease, Brook is a seasoned swordsman himself with decades of experience. However when he fought Zoro he was beaten after a lengthy bout, Zoro slashed him so fast that the wound ignited
  • During the time-skip he received training from the World's Greatest swordsman, so his skills exponentially improved. The only person to give Zoro a challenge has been an Admiral thus far. Zoro has fodderized the best swordsman on Fishman Island who was amped on energy steroids at the time, after Zoro beat him he claimed he couldn't even kill his boredom
  • Pica: a man with the ability to assimilate stone, rock and earth to become a city sized golem, Zoro treated him like a joke and when Pika fought him with his giant sword, Zoro never took him seriously and outclassed him without trying
#3 Posted by SMXLR8 (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

The swordswoman wins for having more experience

#4 Posted by lukespeedblitz (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot has 10,000 years of fighting skill and experience. In a stats equalised, no haki type of fight I'd back her.

#5 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot has 10,000 years of fighting skill and experience. In a stats equalised, no haki type of fight I'd back her.

Yeah but are her feats better than Zoro's?

#6 Edited by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by lukespeedblitz (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella: The better question is what feats of skill does zoro have to suggest he could best one of the galaxies best swordswoman?

#8 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukespeedblitz said:

@goodfella: The better question is what feats of skill does zoro have to suggest he could best one of the galaxies best swordswoman?

I've already given his skill feats, I haven't seen any for Zealot, titles are nice and all but feats matter more to me.

#9 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealots blades cut on the atomic level... not even going into the fact that she's had multiple lifetimes worth of training, and has single handily built her own order of sword fighters, then later destroyed it mostly by herself by going around the globe killing all of them.

I'll back Zannah

#10 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

Zealots blades cut on the atomic level... not even going into the fact that she's had multiple lifetimes worth of training, and has single handily built her own order of sword fighters, then later destroyed it mostly by herself by going around the globe killing all of them.

I'll back Zannah

Ah finally, some feats, that's better.

#11 Posted by lukespeedblitz (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella: A lot of your feats are haki based on going on his speed and physicals which are equal here. The only two that are good is him being trained by one of the best swordsmen on the planet, and defeating a "legendary" swordsmen before getting more training.

Zealot has fought Batman, you know the guy who knows 127 different martial arts, and she wiped him out. She's cut through orders of assassins who live for war, fought nemesis (a character who can predict movements based on emotions and movement) and she's fought midnighter (the guy with a battle computer that predicts a million ways a fight can go) for 4 hours straight.

She also has a blade that cuts at the atomic level.

Avatar image for themultiversity
#12 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot

#13 Edited by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukespeedblitz:

A lot of your feats are haki based

No they're not...the first four bullet pointed feats took place before the time-skip when Zoro didn't even know Haki so I don't know what you're talking about here. The only fight where Haki came into the equation is his battle against Pica.

on going on his speed and physicals which are equal here.

Again, no. He and Mr 1 were comparable stats wise, Zoro beat him based on his skill, with Ohm he used a flying sword attack, he matched Kaku and they were even in stats, going back and forth with their skill until Zoro was forced to use Asura to break through his tekkai. He and Ryuma had the most even fight Zoro ever experienced with another swordsman and his skill let him win. During their battle they even performed similar techniques on each other, Ryuma even surprising him with a sword breaking technique, against Hachi he again held no stat advantage, in the gif shown he uses his skill to weave between the Fishman's blades and cut him. I'm sensing an attempt to low ball Zoro's skill here, attributing all his wins on stats alone shows a lack of knowledge of his feats.

The only two that are good is him being trained by one of the best swordsmen on the planet, and defeating a "legendary" swordsmen before getting more training.

More low balling then. Beating the best swordsman of a government faction, beating the best swordsman on Fishman Island who was amped and others aren't impressive?

Zealot has fought Batman, you know the guy who knows 127 different martial arts, and she wiped him out. She's cut through orders of assassins who live for war, fought nemesis (a character who can predict movements based on emotions and movement) and she's fought midnighter (the guy with a battle computer that predicts a million ways a fight can go) for 4 hours straight.

These are good, I'm already impressed with her from what was said in the 9th post but Batman doesn't touch Zoro's skill with a blade, Zoro also has precog which full on gives him a vision of his opponent's next move which in that regard is similar to Midnighter, all in all I don't see why she wins based on what you've said. You've said she's fought Nemisis and Midnighter, but not beaten them, the former has inferior move prediction and the latter I won't fault but this doesn't give her a win over Zoro from what you've said, but I was partially convinced by Blackestnight though I'm mainly replying because you've low balled Zoro. 4 hours is nothing compared to One Piece characters either, Luffy had a a 12 hour fight, Jinbei and Ace both below Zoro fought for 5 days straight. Zoro has the best endurance of the Straw Hats, even more than Luffy.

She also has a blade that cuts at the atomic level.

This should be the game changer, though I don't know how she will cope with his flying sword attacks or tatsumaki's or Zoro's precog.

#14 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Does Zealot get her atom cutting swords or normal swords?

#15 Edited by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio
@lukespeedblitz said:

To be fair, the Batman that she fought may not be the same as DC's Batman...although we do know that DC comics do exist in the Wildstorm verse, both by Dreamwar and a flashback scene depicting Angela Spica reading a superman comic, so it's arguable, I'll admit. And the Midnighter fight is her highest showing, and most likely PIS as honestly, Zealot shouldn't be able to hold a candle to someone like Midnighter. She got her ass handed to her by Backlash in h2h, who Midnighter is just better then honestly

#16 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukespeedblitz said:

To be fair, the Batman that she fought may not be the same as DC's Batman...although we do know that DC comics do exist in the Wildstorm verse, both by Dreamwar and a flashback scene depicting Angela Spica reading a superman comic, so it's arguable, I'll admit. And the Midnighter fight is her highest showing, and most likely PIS as honestly, Zealot shouldn't be able to hold a candle to someone like Midnighter. She got her ass handed to her by Backlash in h2h, who Midnighter is just better then honestly

Ah, so I was misled.

#17 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Does Zealot get her atom cutting swords or normal swords?

You can give her Atom cutting swords but in that case Zoro gets his precog.

#18 Edited by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella: Zealot's a pretty good h2h combatant, don't get me wrong, but, by feats, she isn't on the same level as someone like Midnighter, hence why that fight is PIS. As someone who's read over 95% of both Zealots and Midnighters showings, I can say that with certainty. As for the Batman fight, I will point out that in Dreamwar, all the DC heroes had the same powerset as their DC counterparts (Kid Flash had speed force, MMH has his whole shindig, and even Superman was Superman), but they weren't the actual versions from DC comics. They were created by a child reality warper to specifically take down the Wildstorm heroes, so you could consider it an amp of sorts. Although as I said, we know that DC comics are read by people in the Wildstorm verse, and Dreamwar was written after DC acquired Wildstorm, so it is arguable that the Batman that Zealot fought could be at least close to mainstream Bruce Wayne, as Zealot compared his skill to that of a Kheribum Warlord after she defeated him (it was a good fight too)

#19 Posted by GoodFella (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodfella: Zealot's a pretty good h2h combatant, don't get me wrong, but, by feats, she isn't on the same level as someone like Midnighter, hence why that fight is PIS. As someone who's read over 95% of both Zealots and Midnighters showings, I can say that with certainty. As for the Batman fight, I will point out that in Dreamwar, all the DC heroes had the same powerset as their DC counterparts (Kid Flash had speed force, MMH has his whole shindig, and even Superman was Superman), but they weren't the actual versions from DC comics. They were created by a child reality warper to specifically take down the Wildstorm heroes, so you could consider it an amp of sorts. Although as I said, we know that DC comics are read by people in the Wildstorm verse, and Dreamwar was written after DC acquired Wildstorm, so it is arguable that the Batman that Zealot fought could be at least close to mainstream Bruce Wayne, as Zealot compared his skill to that of a Kheribum Warlord

Cool, thank you.

#20 Edited by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by IKnowSantoryu (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro