RULES

• In-characters
  • basic knowledge
  • no preparation
  • win by death or incap.
#2 Posted by Adi_Frost (783 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand ..

#3 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Close but Galand could win this with high diff. due to 7 hearts (am i right about the hearts? 🤔)

#4 Edited by Sy8000 (35931 posts) - - Show Bio

Not up to date but Zoro isn't winning unless he got better speed feats recently.

#5 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

Roronoa dices him up into thousands of pieces. It'd be an okay fight, but the end would be the same every single time. I just don't see Galan being able to get past his Kenbunshoku Haki or survive too many of his swings once he covers his swords in Busoshoku Haki.

#6 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro wins.

#7 Posted by SkySanji (5626 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro bodies.

#8 Posted by FaradaySloth (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro stomps

#9 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

I was kind of hoping that someone would go with Galan to spark up an argument, but this is fine as well I suppose.

#10 Posted by Yosefscion (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand regens.

#11 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion:

Galand regens

Only to be cut down again and again.

#12 Posted by KingGuinness (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#13 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8660 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done, it's a very close fight. If I had to choose, I'd say Galan, mainly because he actually has piercing durability, and because his regeneration and extremely good bullrush speeds are bound to leverage him an advantage.

#14 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

In character zoro isn’t winning tbh

#15 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

Roronoa dices him up into thousands of pieces. It'd be an okay fight, but the end would be the same every single time. I just don't see Galan being able to get past his Kenbunshoku Haki or survive too many of his swings once he covers his swords in Busoshoku Haki.

He is pretty impressive attack wise and in that I agree with you, but how is he surviving 1 hit of CO galan

#16 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

how is he surviving 1 hit of CO galan

That either gets blocked or Galan dies before he activates it.

#17 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

how is he surviving 1 hit of CO galan

That either gets blocked or Galan dies before he activates it.

He isn’t Blocking that for shit lol

#18 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

It's cool that you think so and all, but that's wrong.

#19 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

It's cool that you think so and all, but that's wrong.

Show me 1 multi mountain durability feat for zoro

#20 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Hold your horses, show me one multi-mountain level feat for Galan.

#21 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

Hold your horses, show me one multi-mountain level feat for Galan.

No Caption Provided

He cuts At least 3 and 2 of them are really far, show me a durability feat of zoro to suggest he could survive this^^ or

No Caption Provided

This^

Not to count that his casual lazy swings like this

No Caption Provided

Are town level+/small city

#22 Posted by shirso (4888 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand's max output with Critical Over is a one time thing, while Zoro can spam that level of attacks pretty casually.

Without CO, Galand is leagues below Zoro.Demon regen also has a limit, it quickly gets taxed and overwhelmed.

Zoro wins mid diff

#23 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Galand's max output with Critical Over is a one time thing, while Zoro can spam that level of attacks pretty casually.

Without CO, Galand is leagues below Zoro.Demon regen also has a limit, it quickly gets taxed and overwhelmed.

Zoro wins mid diff

Nah fam, 3k meliodas cut a hill like butter, you are exaggerating. Base galan except for hax would be a really high tier in OP, and show me zoro spamming attacks like CO Galan one “pretty casually”.

#24 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8660 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Just correcting you on one thing: Literally nothing suggests Galan's maximum output with Critical Over is a one time thing. It's simply a state he can enter where he transforms his magic into physicals to boost his power, it's not some one time attack. We even see him maintain the state in his fight against the Archangels until he's defeated by Ludoshel.

#25 Posted by datruth1 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to be totally honest here since I'm currently up to date on both manga

Battle gives both basic knowledge on both characters which is more advantageous to zoro simply because even if galan knows how strong zoro is he would go CO but literally has ho way of overcoming zoro's precog since he has no effective AOE attacks or far superior speed to do so but zoro knows about his regen and just has to cut him more times than not to over tax his regen

Both characters should be around mhs+ in speed although zoro has more solid feats and scaling supporting his but regardless zoro's precog tips speed in his favour so he's going to definitely land more hits on galan than galan would to him

And for those asking how zoro tanks one of galan CO slash ,I'm going to ask with what striking speed feats does he have to even tag zoro with when we factor in his precog? And even if galan gets lucky to tag him a serious zoro can EASILY block/counter whit his own attacks

No Caption Provided

^^ a serious base zoro can spam slashes on this lvl which is easily on same level as galan's strongest form(CO) attacks it's more than enough to counter his slashes not to mention galan doesn't have feats to suggest he can spam his while zoro can

ZORO TAKES THIS MID DIFF AT WORST !

#26 Edited by Kalebsmarty156 (3200 posts) - - Show Bio

Now people are saying CO strike is a one time thing? It's not a ability it's a transformation that he can stay in for as long as he wants...what he does next is unknown but when he was fighting Escanor he was still in that form after slashing him, which means he can spam the same attack if someone doesn't blitz or attack him before hand.

#27 Edited by KingZod (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro more times than not

#28 Posted by LyonKnight (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro can take him but it won't be easy.

Could go either way. Leaning towards Zoro in a good fight.

#29 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1 said:

I'm going to be totally honest here since I'm currently up to date on both manga

Battle gives both basic knowledge on both characters which is more advantageous to zoro simply because even if galan knows how strong zoro is he would go CO but literally has ho way of overcoming zoro's precog since he has no effective AOE attacks or far superior speed to do so but zoro knows about his regen and just has to cut him more times than not to over tax his regen

Both characters should be around mhs+ in speed although zoro has more solid feats and scaling supporting his but regardless zoro's precog tips speed in his favour so he's going to definitely land more hits on galan than galan would to him

And for those asking how zoro tanks one of galan CO slash ,I'm going to ask with what striking speed feats does he have to even tag zoro with when we factor in his precog? And even if galan gets lucky to tag him a serious zoro can EASILY block/counter whit his own attacks

No Caption Provided

^^ a serious base zoro can spam slashes on this lvl which is easily on same level as galan's strongest form(CO) attacks it's more than enough to counter his slashes not to mention galan doesn't have feats to suggest he can spam his while zoro can

ZORO TAKES THIS MID DIFF AT WORST !

The feat you posted is mountain level and there is nothing to suggest that he can spam something like that, but instead it looks like a “charged move”, like CO galan one

show Me a feat of zoro actually spamming

#30 Posted by FaradaySloth (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan isn't multi-mountain lol.

#31 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

We debated this like 2k times my bro

#32 Edited by FaradaySloth (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:
@faradaysloth said:

We debated this like 2k times my bro

We really shouldn't since tbh considering how injured BOS Ban, Elaine, & Jericho managed so survive this "multi-mountain" attack by hiding behind some rubble.

#33 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand wins

#34 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

He cuts At least 3 and 2 of them are really far

It's a multi-hill level feat at the very best.

show me a durability feat of zoro to suggest he could survive this

Why would I need to give a durability feat to prove that he could block something? That's all in the physical strength department, and he has that in spades:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
One Piece Chapter 778

Zoro bisects the small mountain that is Pica and sends the upper half flying towards the sky from the sheer force of his slash with Busoshoku Haki.

Not to count that his casual lazy swings like this are town level+/small city

That was multi-block level. It wasn't as visually impressive as either of the feats you showed me prior to this one, nor does it help your case in the context of this debate.

#35 Edited by datruth1 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__ said:

The feat you posted is mountain level and what you and there is nothing to suggest he can spam something like that, but instead it looks like a “charged move”,

No it's not ,it looks like a charged move in the anime because he called out the name of the attack b4 launching it

like galan one, show Me a feat of zoro that Is actually spammable and normal better than galan throwing causal small city level slices

No Caption Provided

^this is a move which is spammable done by base zoro casually ..it's casually because it was done in base without using haki (obviously) and zoro always wears his bandana when he's serious in base (which he he ain't wearing while doing this,when he gets serious and puts on a bandana while also using haki his attacks are at this lvl which is spammable

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was able to spam same lvl of attack he did in the 1st gif ^above again while the top half of pica was still flying upwards

#36 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@datruth1: @haoshoku: also on a side note, yeah zoro has precog, but how is he tagging galan if he is slower

#37 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

how is he tagging galan if he is slower

The thing is, he isn't slower.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#38 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand is faster.. and, uh, yeah, that's all.

If Zoro lands a hit he wins.

#39 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

how is he tagging galan if he is slower

The thing is, he isn't slower.

Yeah he is

#40 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Galand is faster.. and, uh, yeah, that's all.

If Zoro lands a hit he wins.

Same thing could me said for galan, if he lands a hit he wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#41 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Yeah he is

He really isn't. If this is all you have to defend your point, then this conversation has no logical reason to continue.

#43 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

Yeah he is

He really isn't. If this is all you have to defend your point, then this conversation has no logical reason to continue.

Travelling 186 miles in a frame

#44 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

That still wouldn't make him faster than Zoro by any metric, nor could you apply his travel speed feats to his combat speed

#45 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

That still wouldn't make him faster than Zoro by any stretch of the imagination, nor could you apply his travel speed feats to his combat speed.

Edit, Actually 370 miles and what...

hold up hold up hold up? Travel speed? LMFAO

#46 Posted by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

Are you allergic to actual arguments?

#47 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

Are you allergic to actual arguments?

My mans he dodged an attack, don‘t Try looking oppressing sayin I ignore arguments, I do that because I’m laughing at some of the bs you write in the middle of your (honestly) not bad posts

#48 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__:

My mans he dodged an attack

He dodged someone snapping her fingers.

don‘t Try looking oppressing sayin I ignore arguments

If you had any sort of reading comprehension, you'd know that isn't at all what I said. I said that you don't make actual arguments.

I do that because I’m laughing at some of the bs you write

You do it because you're incapable of accurately refuting me. In no way does the speed he can jump correlate to the speed in which he attacks or generally moves in the midst of combat.

#49 Posted by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@haoshoku said:

@djibbo__:

My mans he dodged an attack

He dodged someone snapping her fingers.

don‘t Try looking oppressing sayin I ignore arguments

If you had any sort of reading comprehension, you'd know that isn't at all what I said. I said that you don't make actual arguments.

I do that because I’m laughing at some of the bs you write

You do it because you're incapable of accurately refuting me. In no way does the speed he can jump correlate to the speed in which he attacks or generally moves in the midst of combat.

Dunno If you’re joking around or nah, merlin is a MAGICIAN, Right? And guess how she activates spells, SNAPPING her fingers🤭! shocking right? And galan, who didn’t want to be BFRD dodges the attack by getting out of the spells range! Amazing!

hope that now your slow ass finna understand better

#50 Edited by Haoshoku (273 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: Nothing in that post counters what I said or supports your notion that his jumping speed is somehow equal to the speed of his attacks or other movements in the middle of a fight.

hope that now your slow ass finna understand better

If you think that I don't understand, presenting evidence for your point would be the way to go about changing my mind. Instead of doing that, you spout off irrelevant information that is pointless to our discussion and that has no purpose within the debate.